• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 644 Views, 297 Comments

Jimmy Hook Celebrates... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes to Ponyville for celebrating different holidays there.

  • ...
14
 297
 644

CHS Musical Showcase

Canterlot City, a peaceful place where human beings lived, each one of them spending their own time with different activities which made them feel happy. The students where going towards Canterlot High School, where they had their classes. That day, however, they were going to have a friendly competition dedicated to music.

The Wondercolts statue was still there. Sort of. Its base was what remained, but it had a curious secret inside...


As the students went inside the school, a portal opened on the statue's base, and a couple of friends emerged from within, feeling surprised as they inspected her humanized bodies.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I know Princess Twilight told us about the human world and everything, but I still can't believe any of this!" Jimmy exclaimed.


Back at Equestria, Lyra's eyes opened as she looked around in confusion.

"Did somepony say human!?"


"I know, right!? This is amazing! I can't fly because for some reason I don't have wings, but anyways!" Silverstream replied, dancing a bit as she looked at her features, "Hey! Where's my beak?"

Jimmy giggled, "Well, at least I still have my armor. I would be totally nervous right now if I didn't have it! It would be like being... being..."

"Naked?" Silverstream replied, looking at her girlfriend with a grin as she blushed.

"Uuuuh... Maybe..." Jimmy said, blushing even more.

Silverstream chuckled at that, "Anyways! Could you remind me what we're doing here?"

"Well, I think Twilight said something about some celebrations in this world, so I guess that means we'll stay here for a while. What do you think?" Jimmy explained.

"That sounds nice! Where should we start?" Silverstream asked.

"At the high school, for example!"

And they went inside the building for attending the celebration. At the entrance, however, they got some bad news from a guy with glasses.

"I'm really sorry, but the lists for the musical showcase are already complete."

Silverstream groaned, "But I wanted to sing!"

"It's ok, Silvy! We can enter and watch the others, right?" Jimmy asked the guy.

"Uuuh... Yes, of course! You two can enter the gym whenever you want," he said.

"Thank you! Come on, Silvy!"

And just then, Jimmy and Silverstream ran inside the gym as more people were getting ready.


The humanized Hippogriff wasn't sure she could feel more excited. She was at another world, with her girlfriend, listening to all kinds of music.

"This is one of the best days in my entire life!!" she exclaimed.

"And there's more! Look right there!" Jimmy said, pointing at something. Silverstream looked around until she saw a few girls, all of them having familiar traits.

"Huh? But... But those are..."

"Kinda. Let's talk with them!" Jimmy said, and they went to greet those girls, which called themselves The Rainbooms.

Once they said hello, the human version of Pinkie smiled as she hugged them.

"Welcome, Jimmy! How's everything going?" she said.

"Um... Do you know them, Pinkie?" the human Applejack asked.

"Of course I do, silly! Ever since Sunset told us about the pony world and the portal, I have been using it sometimes to travel to that world and meet the pony me, having a bit of fun and meeting others. And I also met Jimmy! This girl... is a Bat Pony!" Pinkie explained, making the others gasp.

"And who are you, sugarcube?" Applejack asked the other girl.

"My name is Silverstream! And I'm... a Hippogriff!" she answered.

Pinkie giggled as she saw the expressions on her friends' faces.

"Well, I have a question for you two: do you like singing?" the one who looked like Rainbow asked.

"I sure like it! And my girlfriend said it a while ago, so she also does!" Jimmy said, making Silverstream blush.

"Then, would you two like to sing with us?" Rainbow said.

Silverstream gasped, "That would be really great!!"

Rainbow chuckled, "Cool! You two have a place with us!"

And the couple laughed as they joined the Rainbooms for the music event.

"I'm gonna have lots of fun!"


Outside of Canterlot High School, the portal flickered a bit before opening once again, as a pink hand emerged from it, carrying a strange amulet.