• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 644 Views, 297 Comments

Jimmy Hook Celebrates... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes to Ponyville for celebrating different holidays there.

  • ...
14
 297
 644

Friendly vs Non-Friendly

Panic and confusion were the mixed feelings shared by the ponies at Canterlot. Jimmy, Silverstream and the others stared as Twilight and her friends fought against what looked like clones of themselves, only more aggressive than the originals. It could be a Changeling attack, but they were reformed a long time ago, and that issue had never happened again since then.

"If they look almost the same... will it be the same for their powers?" Jimmy thought.

"I'm too scared to watch!!" Silverstream exclaimed, covering her eyes as she trembled.

"Well, you have nothing to worry about! Look!" Jimmy replied.

The Hippogriff opened her eyes, noticing the thing: surprisingly, the evil clones proved to be nothing as they backed up until they were safe inside Mean Twilight's shield.

"Come out of that shield and fight!" Applejack said.

"We will! You just have to wait a bit more!" Mean Applejack replied.

"They're about to win!" Jimmy exclaimed happily, but her face changed as a flash blinded everyone. When they could see again, they were able to catch a glimpse of the clones running inside Canterlot's Castle.

Well, not all of them, as Mean Rainbow stood in front of the doors.

"Uuugh... I can't believe I have to stay here, but whatever... Bring it on!" she said, looking at Rainbow.

The athletic Pegasus simply shrugged her shoulders before launching herself towards her clone, giving her a powerful kick on her head and making her fly a few meters before hitting the floor.

"She should have known that nopony is better than the original Rainbow Dash," she said with a grin, as Jimmy and the others approached them.

"Good to see you're fine! Can we help?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, Canterlot's Castle is big, so they could have scattered around for trying to make an ambush. I guess some help could be nice," Twilight answered, smiling.

"Of course we'll help!" Silverstream said.

Pinkie giggled, "I see some creature is excited! Me too! This is gonna be great!"

"This one is not going anywhere! Go inside the castle and check for the rest!" Rainbow said, and her friends nodded.

Every single one of them entered the castle, determined to stop the imposters.

"Shall each one of us go to check an area?" Jimmy asked.

"At least two. The more, the better," Twilight said.

"My clone must be at the gardens. Oh, those poor animals are probably having a bad time..." Fluttershy said, flying towards the back side of the building for getting out to the gardens.

"Darling! Are you sure you don't need us?" Rarity asked.

"I'll be fine! Focus on the others!" Fluttershy said, disappearing.

"Well, that should leave us with four other clones to defeat," Ocellus said.

"Four clones we WILL defeat! That's what will happen once we find them!" Gallus said.

"We'll check the rooms in this floor. Twilight, you and your friends go upstairs. I have no idea about how the Throne Room is right now but, if the Princesses are here, they should handle anything without problems," Jimmy explained, and the others nodded.

"Got it. Be careful: we outnumber them, but they may try anything to catch us by surprise," Twilight warned.

Separating and moving on, they went directly to accomplish their mission: the sooner those evil clones got defeated, the better.

Approaching the ballroom after Silverstream's friends followed Fluttershy to the gardens, Jimmy and the Hippogriff heard some ruckus inside, rushing in to see Mean Applejack and Mean Pinkie breaking everything.

"Hey! You can't break that!" Jimmy said.

"Oh, we're not breaking anything! We're just... uuuuh... making some slight changes!" Mean Applejack said, her eyes moving left and right.

"I hate ballrooms! Dancing is stupid!" Mean Pinkie added, smashing the windows.

"I get the evil Pinkie Pie!" Silverstream said, smiling as Jimmy giggled.

"Ok then! The bad apple is for me!" the Bat Pony said, and they charged towards their enemies.

At that moment, the true power of the imposters was shown: Silverstream had no problems with a Mean Pinkie who, aside from being mostly bitter, didn't have the ability to move fast and bounce around like the original party pony. As for Mean Applejack, she was strong, but the real Applejack was stronger, so the clone's strength didn't work against Jimmy, who avoided the few attack attempts against herself until she finally could beat the false farmer.

"Well, another one down! How are you doing?" Jimmy asked Silverstream, but the Hippogriff was busy carrying Mean Pinkie as she flew around the room.

"You think this is fun!? It isn't!! Let me go right now!!" the clone said.

"Your wish is my command!" Silverstream replied, throwing Mean Pinkie away and making her crash through a window before she finally reached the ground.

Jimmy felt astonished after what she had just seen, until Silverstream booped her muzzle.

"Don't worry, she's just unconscious! And that means another problem solved!" Silverstream said.

Jimmy smiled, "Good to know it! Now, let's see if we find the rest."

As they got out of the ruined ballroom, Fluttershy and the students appeared once again.

"Everything is fine. I gave my clone The Stare, and now, she's too scared to do anything," she said.

"Such a pair of scary eyes on a sweet face like that. What a cool combo..." Smolder said, making Fluttershy blush.

"Then, if I'm not wrong, we just have two enemies left to win! Come on!" Jimmy said.

"Yona is ready!" Yona exclaimed as they went upstairs.


On the upper floor of the castle, Jimmy and the others checked every separate room just in case, although they had already seen Twilight and her friends moving inside the Throne Room.

And then, they heard a crazy laugh as Mean Rarity, who was inside one of the rooms and not so sure about what things she could get for herself, used her magic to steal Jimmy's helmet.

Wrong move. In a matter of seconds, rage invaded the Bat Pony as she yelled and ran inside the room. Silverstream and the rest stood outside as they heard things being broken while Mean Rarity screamed.

And then, silence filled the room as Jimmy went outside once again, with the helmet back on her head and a serious expression.

"You just can't steal the armor from a guard... And, if it's my armor, don't even dare to try..." she said, as the others nodded.

Finally, they entered inside the Throne Room, where Twilight and her friends, and also Princesses Celestia and Luna had managed to corner Mean Twilight, who was protecting herself inside a shield.

"I don't even know where you come from, but there's one thing you need to understand: you can't just mess with the inhabitants of Equestria, but you committed that mistake. A mistake we can't forgive." Twilight explained, glaring at her counterpart as everyone got reunited.

Mean Twilight knew she couldn't do much in her current situation, as she was surrounded not only by ponies, but also a few other creatures, waiting for her shield to drop down.

"This hasn't ended... Don't forget it..." she said as her horn summoned a spell. Everyone rushed forward to get her, but there was no use.

Mean Twilight had disappeared.

"No! She can't be gone! Where is she!? Where!?" Pinkie asked, looking around.

Jimmy sighed, "No idea, but one thing is for sure: this won't be the last time we see her."

"It will take a while to recover everything those imposters have ruined, but it's alright." Celestia said.

"Besides, even more things could have broken if Jimmy wasn't here to help, right?" Luna said, looking at the Bat Pony.

"Oh! Um... Well, I'm just happy to be part of your guards, Princess Luna. And to help my friends, of course!" Jimmy said.

"And that mix has shown us the bravery you have for confronting the enemy. And those actions deserve a reward," Luna said.

"Oh? What kind of reward?" Jimmy asked.

"Let's just say I may wait for your birthday," Luna answered, giving Jimmy a wink.

Everyone laughed at that quote for a bit, and then Celestia spoke again.

"You can return to Ponyville now. I'm sure the party is still going to be celebrated once you get back there," Celestia said, smiling.

"That would be so much fun! Can we go, Jimmy? Can we go?" Silverstream asked.

"Of course we can go! No evil clones are ruining my Nightmare Night party!" Jimmy said, and they laughed once again.