• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 644 Views, 297 Comments

Jimmy Hook Celebrates... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes to Ponyville for celebrating different holidays there.

  • ...
14
 297
 644

A Cozy Confrontation

The entire sky went darker as everyone ran inside the school, not wanting to be in front of the lunatic Cozy Glow and her magic. Well, everyone except for Jimmy, Silverstream and the Humane Seven.

"Awwww! Do you know what the worst part is? I'll have to wait another four years to play Capture The Flag!!" Pinkie lamented, before noticing the looks of her friends as they stared at her, "What?"

"Don't be sad! Cozy will make sure you don't worry about that anymore..." Cozy said, as her eyes kept glowing in red.

"What do we do now, Jimmy!?" Silverstream asked, feeling scared of the situation.

"Well, there's nothing we can do except fight! One way or another, we're gonna win!" Jimmy replied, looking at Cozy with anger in her eyes.

"It will be over soon..." Cozy said, forming a ball of energy between her hands before throwing it at her adversaries. However, as it was about to hit them, Rarity created a diamond shield, stopping the ball.

"Don't you dare thinking we'll simply stand here without doing nothing, you black-hearted infant!" Rarity exclaimed, infuriated.

"Golly! Such a mean language!" Cozy replied, offended, before trying to attack once again.

As easy as the confrontation seemed from the start, Cozy proved to be a strong opponent. But Sunset and the others were smarter, and they used their powers against their enemy.

Silverstream, feeling too nervous to do anything, took the chance to run away and hide, far from the battlefield. Meanwhile, Jimmy kept avoiding the magic spells Cozy was throwing.

At some point, Applejack used her strength to move a car and put it between herself and Cozy.

"Ha! As if that thing could stop me!" the evil child said, her face changing when she saw Applejack raising the car like it was a small box.

"Well, sooner or later, a car would be able to hit ya!" the farmer girl said, throwing the car at Cozy, who yelled as she jumped aside before the car crashed on the ground. Just as she stood up, she felt someone running in circles around her.

"What do you think about that? Such an athlete I am, right?" Rainbow said, grinning as she kept running, only stopping when Cozy got really dizzy. The youngster stumbled, trying to process what had happened, until she leaned on something.

"Huh? What is this cylindrical thing?" she asked.

"It's a cannon, silly!" Pinkie answered, as her party cannon shot confetti at Cozy, stunning her a bit.

Finally, as she was about to fall down, a small diamond shield floated, letting her fall on its surface, before moving back to Rarity, while Sunset, Twilight and Fluttershy waited beside her. However, Cozy managed to recover her senses and clapped her hands one time, causing a shockwave which distracted everyone and pushed them back. Jimmy raised her head just to watch as a furious Cozy Glow stared at them.

"I have had enough of this! You had the good side of the board for too much time! Now, it's my turn to set my pieces on their place!" Cozy exclaimed.

So focused on the enemies in front of her, Cozy didn't notice as a spider made its way towards her, sneaking behind her. As she kept staring at the others, a magic aura enveloped the spider as it grew bigger and changed its aspect. When the aura vanished, Cozy finally noticed, and she turned around just to get punched on her face by a blue-skinned girl almost of her age, with cyan-colored eyes.

"Sorry... But you kinda deserved it..." the girl said, in a shy way.

As Cozy looked at her, the girl covered her own eyes, scared. The evil child attempted to create another energy ball, but she felt herself being hit by something, and ended up falling down.

"You mess with Yona's friends, you mess with Yona!" a brown-skinned girl said, as Cozy tried to stand up. However, one guy appeared and tackled her, so she couldn't move.

"Come on, we got her!" the guy said, and other three kids ran towards them as Cozy threw him off, jumping back on her feet as she grabbed him from behind.

"Did you really think I would stay down just because of you!? You don't know what you have done!" she yelled, before talking to the others, "Don't you see it!? He has condemned himself to this fate! And there's nothing you can-"

Her voice trailed off as Jimmy, having grown a pair of bat wings on her back, flew towards her and kicked her on the chin, causing the little villain to fly a few meters before hitting the ground. Everyone remained alert just in case, but she had fallen unconscious.

At last, Cozy Glow was defeated...

"Is she...?" Fluttershy asked, too scared to say the last word.

"I don't think so. She has received a lot of damage, but she should still be alive," Twilight replied.

Nurse Redheart went past the doors of Canterlot High School, getting beside Cozy and inspecting her. In less than a minute, she finished.

"She has pulse. Things will go better for her, but she has to stay at the hospital," she said.

Silverstream, having witnessed everything, got out of her hiding place and ran towards Jimmy, hugging her.

"Way to go, Jimmy! I can't believe you defeated her!" Silverstream said.

"I feel bad about her," Jimmy said as Redheart and Sunset carried Cozy for taking her to the infirmary, "I know she almost got us killed, but look at her. She's a child..."

The human version of Gallus told Redheart and Sunset to wait a few seconds as he approached Cozy's corpse "I think I'll get that, if you don't mind," the cerulean-skinned kid said, grinning as he took the Alicorn Amulet from Cozy's neck. Just then, the stormy clouds vanished, so there was nothing else to worry about.

Jimmy thanked the Rainbooms and the human versions of Silverstream's friends while the transformed Hippogriff had a fun time with her counterpart, like they were twin sisters.

But then, Jimmy realized something: if Cozy Glow had the Alicorn Amulet, and she arrived at the human world...

"Uh oh..."

"What is it?" Silverstream asked.

"We have to go back to Equestria! I fear Cozy did anything there!" Jimmy said.

"Um... Would you like if we joined you? I mean, we helped you with... well, that girl..." the human Ocellus said.

"Heh, that's right, and I'm glad all of you came here to help. But it would be better if you stayed here, just in case. Besides, there are a few friends who would love to meet you," Jimmy replied, stroking Ocellus' hair.

Jimmy and Silverstream said goodbye to everyone, sharing a group hug with the Humane Seven, before reaching the portal to go back home.

They weren't ready for what they would find at the other side...