• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 644 Views, 297 Comments

Jimmy Hook Celebrates... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes to Ponyville for celebrating different holidays there.

  • ...
14
 297
 644

Summer Sun Celebration

A few months after Winter Wrap Up, the citizens of Ponyville were getting ready for one of the most popular days: Summer Sun Celebration. It was mostly remembered by the return of Princess Luna. Jimmy, the female Bat Pony, liked that day mostly because of what Twilight and her friends did a long time ago.

"I still can't believe it. They were so brave. And Princess Luna is here because of them." She said, after reading a book about Equestria's legends. After looking at the pages for a few minutes, she finally closed the book.

"I think I'm gonna fly a bit. My wings need some exercise!"

And she went up, flying over Ponyville as she watched ponies preparing the decoration for the night, although the real celebration would be at the Town Hall. She also saw Pinkie outside of Sugarcube Corner, making a big cake for the night.

"Oh, Pinkie, you're so cool." Jimmy said with a smile.

As she kept flying, she heard a familiar voice saying hello. Looking at her left, she saw Silverstream flying beside her.

"Hello again, batty friend! How's it going?"

Jimmy giggled, "Hi! I was just flying around, seeing what they're doing for tonight."

"I have a feeling it will be such a nice time for us!" Silverstream replied, "Oh, and my friends will also be there!"

"Great! I'm looking forward to see them! They sure will be surprised when they see me." Jimmy said, and they laughed.

"Well, I don't know about Smolder, but Ocellus will freak out! Anyways, I'm gonna be around until later. Have fun!" Silverstream said.

"You too! See you!" Jimmy said goodbye as the Hippogriff flew away.

"It's gonna be a good night."


When the Sun hid and the Moon rose high on the sky, everyone gathered outside the Town Hall. There were tables with aperitifs and good music provided by Octavia and Vinyl, so the ambience was nice. Some ponies laughed, others were dancing, and others were just talking between themselves.

As Jimmy noticed, Twilight and the others were scattered around the party, each one of them taking care of different things, while Pinkie was guarding the cake.

"Hey there!"

Jimmy noticed Silverstream waving at her. Her friends were also there, and they already saw Jimmy. As the Bat Pony smiled, Ocellus yelled a bit and hid behind Silverstream, while Smolder just smiled back.

"Hey, that's a cool armor you have!" Smolder said as Jimmy approached them.

"Thank you! Also, Ocellus? Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you." Jimmy asked, a bit nervous.

"T-That's fine. I'm just n-not accustomed to seeing Bat Ponies." Ocellus replied, embarrassed. She felt slightly calmed when Jimmy offered her a hoof, smiling after touching it.

"Hey! Mayor Mare is there! She's going to make the announcement!" Silverstream said, and Jimmy stared as the Mayor spoke, appreciating what certain six ponies did a long time ago, and saying other things before finally making the announcement: the Sun was going to rise in a few minutes.

Jimmy and the others felt happy, while Silverstream was excited for that moment to happen. And then, after some minutes, the moment finally came, and everyone looked in amazement as the Moon disappeared, being replaced by the warm Sun.

"It's so wonderful!" Silverstream said.

"I would love to see that everyday." Jimmy said.

"But we already see it everyday." Ocellus replied, feeling nervous when the others looked at her, "Although... it's not as beautiful as today, of course."

They laughed and Ocellus joined them, as Pinkie moved the cake so everyone would have a bite.


And, at the distance, behind some bushes, a pink filly with curly mane watched everything...

Author's Note:

This chapter is shorter because there's not as much action as in the others. But don't worry, other celebrations have their own action.:twilightsmile: