• Published 2nd Dec 2018
  • 1,384 Views, 35 Comments

Blueblood Swap - Spirit Lunar



Prince Blueblood body swap with a pony ground servant maid named Shoeshine.

  • ...
9
 35
 1,384

The transformation

As usual, into the morning, Blueblood was looking for a beautiful mare to put in her bed. Insulting in passing the servants he said incompetent. Yet a beautiful mare dressed as a servant passed in front of her snout.

She was an earth pony but Blueblood found her extremely pretty with her blue coat, gray mane, and eyes with several shades of roses. Of course, she was just a servant and without horns with that but Blueblood was attractive.

He came to her who was pushing a heavy cart and as usual, he ordered him to come to his room right away without even helping her with the cart. The mare, really naive at least to the taste of Blueblood, followed him without understanding what the prince wanted.

Arriving in her room, she asked how to serve her prince in a tone that could not be more formal. Blueblood approached her who blushing and asked with an arrogant tone whether she wanted to make love. The face of the mare turned red and went out of the door without a word. Blueblood watched her walk away, staring at her rump, swaying.

Then, a few hours later, he went to town in one of the chic cafes of Canterlot. Ruminating his rejection on the part of this stupid mare. He believed himself from his irresistible point of view. This mare must have problems of vision to deny Blueblood so it ruminates it.

Then he noticed while he was drinking his coffee, the same mare who had refused him the diaper drinking tea in one of those bars cruelly lacking luxury and distinction for a stallion like him. He thought about it and decided to invite her, giving the mare a second chance to be with him. He asked the waiters to give a letter that he hurriedly wrote on the coffee counter to this future conquest. He also paid an extra to the servers to keep quiet about the nobility. The waiter politely refused the supplement and went, taking a bouquet of roses in front of a florist that he placed in front of the mare and whispered in his ear.

This one looked at Blueblood in the distance then looked at the flowers and decided to approach in the company of the friendly waiter in a tuxedo. She thanked the waiter with a tip, walked to the square in front of Blueblood. He was sweating in front of the mare staring at him shyly smiling.

" Forgive me a little earlier for my manners somewhat ... rushed but when I saw you, I felt my brain turn a quarter turn. "

" I apologize for behaving badly towards you, my prince, but I was somewhat surprised at your rush to get me into your bed. See, I am a mare who is not there only to be an object. " She replied, still a little angry.

" How could I be forgiven, my lady? But what do you call yourself? "

" My name is Shoeshine. Could we start eating? This morning at the castle exhausted me. All these trolleys are so heavy to push! "

" Of course, a waiter brings the usual for me and this charming person I beg you! Forgive my indiscretion but you seem new to the castle? "

" Yes, I just moved to Canterlot to find work, unfortunately, the people here hires mostly unicorns to do the work but I'm happy to have still managed to find this work as a servant although a little painful for me. "

" I could help you find a better job if you want it. "

The waiter arrived at their tables and set down two large, succulent plates of salads accompanied by a fruit dessert.

" Prince, forgive my impertinence, but do you eat those delights every day? "

" Of course. why? "

" I'm never eaten. "

" So take advantage in this case. "

"Can I? "

"Certainly, I take the bill. "

" Thank you Prince Blueblood. "

As these charms began to work, Blueblood, who was a very good charmer, listened with a deaf ear, the mare told her story, her family and her other things all but what interested her in the mare she was talking about.

Then Shoeshine slipped away after realizing she was late for the afternoon work. Blueblood found himself stupidly alone on the terrace, not angry but humiliated that Shoeshine had left him alone for such a silly pretext as working.

Nopony of good condition would have to work. It was like the nobility for the... poor. This word was disgusting Blueblood at its only pronunciation.

Shoeshine ran out of all these forces to have a chance to still arrive on time. When she arrived, the Head of Service scolded her for her irregularity. She apologized and went straight to put on her white and black maid costume.

The other unicorns watched her amused by her discussion with the stern Head Service Clear Now. This one gave her the most thankless tasks reminding him that she was only a "vulgar lowland pony floor".

She took the broom and a sponge then began to clean the floor rubbing with these hooves and a broom.

In the evening, Blueblood, who still had not given up on Shoeshine, invited her to dinner in his a divine presence in one of Canterlot's most sophisticated restaurants, remembering the mare's weakness for good food.

Her dear aunt Celestia had by some means learned the gallant date with Shoeshine and encouraged her to act, which she believed to be sincere. Blueblood did not dare to tell her that he wanted only a few nights with her, not wishing to engage with a person of so low a condition as a servant.

Nevertheless, Celestia anonymously offered a lovely dress at Shoeshine for the occasion tonight. Blueblood did not believe these eyes at the sight of it with this beautiful black sequined dress. Shoeshine thought it was a good idea to leave a message of thanks to the person who sent her the dress Celestia found where she had left the dress.

Shoeshine and Blueblood went to the restaurant although unusual to the noble attendance not wanting to be seen with it. They ate and drank copiously and then went to Blueblood's room where I would decide by intimacy not to go into details.

The next morning after a few nights, Blueblood, who had had what he wanted and did not want her, spoke to him more than by "maids" and with a haughty air. Shoeshine, who said it was naive, thought it was just a subterfuge to avoid a moment of discomfort if someone heard them in the corridors.

Then came the evening when she thought it was good to go and see Blueblood in secret to propose a picnic in love with the moonlight. He laughed at her and then explained to her that she was for him only the stroke of a night to which there would be nothing more.

Shoeshine started crying wandering through the corridors of the now-dark castle, curled into a corner and cried all the tears from her body as she thought she had found the stallion of those dreams. Voices rang out in the hallway and she heard surprise that the princesses passing by and saw her crying cowering on her own in a dark corner of the hallway.

Luna looked at her astonishing sister who explained to her in a whisper what she knew about the situation. Luna assembled the pieces of the puzzle and got upset about Blueblood's arrogance and heartbreak attitude :

" It's no longer possible for my sister, that idiot of nephew to break the heart of the mare too much! He must be punished! "

" Calm down, there is no point in getting upset and maybe, at least I hope so, we are cheating on what's going on. "

" I hope for him because otherwise ... "

" Calm down! I will take care of Shoeshine. Can you start the council of war meeting without me? "

" Uh ... Okay, I'll be sure to tell you what's going on. I'm going there, goodnight! "

" Goodnight sister! "

" Let's calm down Shoeshine! What's wrong? "

" Blue ... Bluebloo ... Blueblood threw me like a rotten apple. " *in tears*

" Are you sure? There may be a misunderstanding. "

" For a week he's ignoring me, and when ... when I ask him to picnic with me, he said I was nothing to him. "

" How? This dirty little pretentious told you that? It does not surprise me and me who thought he had finally found love beyond the appearances he so desires. "

Shoeshine in the wrath of Celestia curls up, even more, crying in hot tears.

" Excuse me, Excuse me Shoeshine, I did not want to scare you but when I think of all this, a horrible bitter taste in my mouth comes to me. I think this one deserves a little lesson. "

" A lesson? "

" What would you say to this if you agree ..."

Then Celestia whispered his plan to Shoeshine's ear.

" It would be a fantastic princess although it must be a bit strange at first. "

" Do not worry, everything will be fine. "


As every morning Blueblood wakes up but seems not to be in his room but in a corner of a corridor where several amused servants watched him. He got up grunting, realizing he had a blue fur-like... No, that could not be. He discreetly slipped to his room and looked at the mirror. He was ... Shoeshine but how and especially why. He tried to speak so that once a female came out of his mouth. He looked where the old part was, but there was something else.

Suddenly, he noticed something in his bed. He lifted the quilt and saw ... himself sleeping like an infant. He was furiously angry and shook his sleeping body, waking up surprised and then smiling at the sight of his agitator.

" Hello Blueblood, the good day you can not find? "

" Shut up, I do not know how you did that, but you'll immediately surrender my body if not ... "

" Otherwise what? "

" I'll tell Celestia and you'll be sent to Tartarus! "

" She knows. "

" What??? "

" Now move your rump and go get me some food! "

" Out of the question and we do not talk like that to Blueblood. "

" Blueblood is me and if you do not bring me back breakfast, I'll ask Celestia to stay that way. "

" But ... well, but where is the kitchen. "

" Ask the other servants! "

" But I am... "

" You were. Now you're Shoeshine, a pony of earth maid who will do what you ask her because the real thing is tired of being abused! "

Blueblood in the wrath of the mare now in his body and he in his own decision to run away then knowing Celestia busy all day. She went to ask for help from Princess Luna, her diabolical aunt. His only help. The guards at the entrance to her room let her into the darkroom. Blueblood took his courage with two hooves and shook Luna to wake her up.

" What is going on? Shoeshine? What are you doing here? It's about last night? "

" I'm not Shoeshine, it's me, Blueblood your favorite nephew. "

" My only nephew too. What? Hold on! But then you say you are ... "

Then Luna laughed at such a volume that the palace would not hold fast at this rate.

" It's been a long time since I had laughed so much. But then it means that I can avenge any time you tried to persuade the inhabitants of Equestria that I was going to become Nightmare Moon again! "

"Aunt, I am very sorry about that. Help me, please! "

" Petal Harmony, can you watch Shoeshine as she cleans the Lunar Guard locker room without helping her of course? Do not forget your outfit for you my little Shoeshine. "

" I hate you so much. " Blueblood mumbled softly.

" And without forgetting your other tasks with my dear nephew, the real Blueblood. "

" Good, Princess Luna. "

A lovely white unicorn with green eyes, a blue mane and a cutie mark with a moon with red glasses came out of the surprise front door.

Then Blueblood and Petal Harmony went to this disgusting place. Both entered the dirty cloakroom, where there were lots of clothes on the floor and nauseating smell. He tried to do some magic so he did not have to touch anything with these hooves, but he remembered he had no horn.

" I advise you to quickly Shoeshine, your know-how can be the lunar stallions after around. "

" Why? "

" Do you want to know how he treats mares like us? "

" Maybe not finally. You could help me? "

" No, sorry, the princess has clearly said that I should not under any circumstances help you. But why does the princess make you do this punishment? "

" I woke her up without any motive. "

" That's all? She seemed so happy when I saw her and when she laughed. You really should start. "

" But it's dirty. "

" Since when has a maid been afraid of dirt? Come on. "

Blueblood, therefore, took his business but could not move with so he did not know what to do. He turned to the mare.

" Use your mouth if you can not do it, put it on your back. "

Fortunately, it was not the body of Blueblood but it remained abject so far. The proud unicorn that he was was a simple and vulgar pony on the ground with the unicorn mare who made fun of him.

he guards finally arrived at his great terror. They gave him many compliments on his rump up to him spank friendly making him flinch. The unicorn was doing better with nice compliments on her pretty face. After finishing quickly, Blueblood wanted to leave but the magic of Petal Harmony held him back.

" Prince Blueblood's breakfast! "

" But ... "

" We do not disobey orders. "

This maid's outfit humbled Blueblood. He tried to remove it only so that it tightens a little more. A stroke of Luna is on.

He and Petal Harmony went to the kitchen where they had Blueblood's breakfast and delivered it while he was quietly reading a book still in bed.

" Thank you both. Petal Harpony could I have a little private time with Shoeshine? "

" Of course, your royal highness. "

The real Blueblood waited for Petal Harmony to close the door before embarking on an accusing dialogue.

" Shoeshine, we do not talk like that to royalty! "

" I'm not you, stupid mare. I'm a girl, an earth pony, some guards patted me on the buttocks and you pretend you're me. "

" Be careful, you give me ideas about my condition. Further, what you are telling me is happening since I live in Canterlot. Every day unicorns make fun of me, dark morons look and touch my rump without even asking my opinion by what I am I quote a servant. " Becoming more and angrier.

" Forgive my frankness, but that's not my problem. I am sincerely sorry for you but could you transform me now. I understood the lesson. " Eyes of pure hate went against him.

Then in a voice containing strong anger she called :
"Petal Harmony, can you give Shoeshine the chore of today's laundry! "

"... Well, your highness. "

A few hours later in the town of Canterlot, Blueblood was carrying a giant stack of laundry still in maid's clothing accompanied by Petal Harmony.

" Please, you who on a horn, could not you help me with this stack of clothes. My back hurts. "

" Stop doing your fragile, the fountain is only a few steps. I do not want to dirty my mane to take care of these disgusting things that you carry. "

The two mares stopped at the fountain when Blueblood saw Jet Set and Upper Crust wander. He could help him in his condition by making a date for him with Princess Celestia. He pushed the entire basket of laundry into the water so that Petal Harmony would be busy for a few moments and then slipped away gently. He approached them and began to talk to them :

" Hello, excuse me for disturbing you madam and sir but could you make an appointment for me with Princess Celestia, please? "

" Do you want us, good people, to introduce us to Princess Celestia for you? A shabby earth pony maid who does not even know what good manners and places are. " Arrogant Upper Crust says.

" I have good manners. Please have a good heart for a poor mare in need. "

" Sorry, we'd rather be mixed up with people in our ranks ... you guys, the non-noble ponies who cultivate the land. " This time Jet Set looks at you in all his stature.

" Pity. "

" Are you going to the rascally? "

Suddenly, Petal Harmony arrived in the back of Blueblood and closed his muzzle with his magic.

" Excuse her, she had a difficult start to the day. We go there, have a good day! "

" Good day madam, thank you for taking this mare out of our way. "

Then after they left, Petal Harmony gave Blueblood a murderous look. The laundry was now fully soaked but back in the trash. Petal Harmony with Blueblood went into a magical business to heat or cool various items for whatever reasons ranging from a dish to heating or creating blocks of ice cubes.

Then still angry but back at the castle, Petal Harmony left because of the lunch break. Blueblood was able to escape new chores so that another unicorn by the name of Clear Now came to him very angry.

" Pity. " Blueblood said curling up.

" It's been three hours since I wait for you! Where the hell were you? "

" Princess Luna and Prince Blueblood have given me a lot of chores. Could I have a minute break? "

" Two even if you want but you are very late on your schedule so I advise you to stir your rump quickly if you do not want to finish too late. "

" I would not work on that. "

" You will work where you will sleep outside. He announces rain tonight. "

" Pity. "


Blueblood was humiliated by this day, being a maid, being a mare, not having a horn, not being noble, being Shoeshine was terrible for him. If we forgot that he was going to have to live in the district of the vulgar servants. Blueblood after all the exhausting chore of Clear Now entered the servants' quarters, found her bed and fell asleep like a mass.

" And this is how Chapter 1 on the story of Prince Blueblood exchanging body happens, it falls asleep and ... do you have any ideas for the following my dear games and your readers? By the way, before you leave, you do not find it a thousand long years on the moon you? "
(This is one of my references to one of my stories.)

Author's Note:

I do not know how to do next, if you have any suggestions go for it. :unsuresweetie:
Thanks for reading!