• Published 2nd Dec 2018
  • 1,385 Views, 35 Comments

Blueblood Swap - Spirit Lunar



Prince Blueblood body swap with a pony ground servant maid named Shoeshine.

  • ...
9
 35
 1,385

Investigation

As Cadence and Shoeshine returned to the castle gaily chatting about Blueblood's performance.

Shoeshine sighed with relief silently. Cadence did not seem to notice the body swap which seemed almost strange to her who knew Blueblood better than anyone else.

Suddenly, a guard who was obviously running towards them and who seemed really out of breath crashed to the ground because of the paved street. Shoeshine and Cadence came running to help him.

" Princess, I apologize for this unworthy fall of a guard, but I come here to warn you both that Shoeshine and some Moonshadow Sprint have been kidnapping a short time ago! "

" What ?? " They exclaimed.
" I'm telling you the truth, go get yourself safe while we're looking for the kidnappers your Highness! "
" No, I want to help you! "
" But Princess, if anything happened to you. Imagine ... "

" I will not stay here doing anything, Blueblood you come? "
" Sure. "
Then both ran, one does not know, leaving the poor guard on the ground.

On the other side, Derpy, who was carefully examining the scene of the kidnapping and had gone to interview several ponies saw the scene, remembered seeing a brown unicorn stallion with a gray mane and scars with a mare in a blue coat. and a pink mane earth pony.

Which led Derpy who had what she heard from the discussion between Shoeshine and Moonshadow Sprint about the Glove family with whom she disagreed, which made her a suspect potential.

Derpy was leaving the scene of the kidnapping when Shoeshine and Cadence arrived following the guard's instructions that he had gone back to see him because he had not told them where this mysterious kidnapping had taken place.

Finding nothing, they went looking for enemies on Shoeshine's side by asking Clear Now if she knew anything about it.

Derpy, meanwhile, arrived in front of the Gloves mansion where she was introduced to Silver Glove, who sorted things out of his office now that his wife had gone away and the divorce proceedings had begun.

Derpy noticed the presence of a broken pot sign of the rather violent argument in the heart of the couple. He asked her what she wanted in the least kind way possible without even bothering to greet her after noticing those strange eyes which he quickly looked away.

" Hello Mr. Silver Glove, I was going to ask you if you could give me your agenda for today, please? "
" No, I will not give it to someone I do not know who is not from the police. Besides, why do you want it? "

" I'm from the police, it's one of my many jobs. Now can I know where you were today because of the Shoeshine kidnapping? "

" What? She was kidnapped? My wonderful Shoeshine, I might never see her again ... " He started crying.

Derpy did not know how to react so she did like when her daughter, Dinky had nightmares at night, she began to hum a song gently caressing.

At that moment, a police team led by Velvet Glove burst into the office.

" What are you doing, miss? "
" I ... I was trying to comfort Mr. Glove when I told him about Mrs. Shoeshine's kidnapping. "

" I see that my husband is a good comedian! "

" Why do you say that Velvet? " Silver Glove said, still getting tears in his eyes with an ounce of anger in his voice.

" I'm sure you kidnapped her! "
" How, I could never hurt her! "

" I do not know if you wanted to hurt him but you're the one here who would kidnap him. I made that assumption to the police and right now they were searching our home now. "

" How could you do that to me! "
" You have nothing to hide, do you? So that will not be a problem for you. "
" Yes, but you know very well that I hate being searched in my things. "

" I had to learn this during my ten years of living with you before you dropped me for a poor stranger who does not come from Equestria knows where. "

" But I love her, she. "
" Stupid stallion. "

" Could you stop arguing, please? Mrs. Glove, I'm glad Shoeshine's kidnapping is close to your heart but ... " She was interrupted.

" I found her, she was unconscious dressed in rags in an old prison cellar. " One of the policemen shouted, pulling Shoeshine's insensitive body out of the cellar.

" Mr. Glove, I'm disappointed! "
" How did she get there? I swear to you all that I am not aware of anything. "

" And the other is with her? " Asked the brigade chief.
" No trace. "
" You will come to Mr. Glove! "

Blueblood woke up in the company of a doctor, turning it around and heading back and forth in a cart that kept ongoing. He was in a kind of removable bed in hospital patient's clothes.

He tried to think about what was happening to him but these thoughts drifted from nothing to anything. A headache prevented him for the moment from concentrating on anything. One of the doctors who had seen him woke up was talking to him but he could not understand. Finally, exhausted as he was, he went to sleep a few minutes after waking up in the ambulance.

Shoeshine and Cadence, who thought she was a princess, had been repacked by Clear Now who seemed to hate Shoeshine for some reason.

They later learned of the discovery of Shoeshine in the basement of the Gloves and went straight to the hospital.
The police continued this search on the other mare kidnapped by a fierce interrogation in the presence of Mr. Glove.
The missing mare still could not be found despite the intense efforts of the police to find her.

Derpy, who was drawing on his notepad of smiling ponies besides the house with a sun interrupted by the inspector who asked for his attention, explained to him his hypothesis on this strange affair.

" With what we know, Mr. Glove is sponsoring the kidnapping, he said he went to watch her at the parade and then went home.

They put a bag that we found in the basement on the head of Shoeshine so that she does not see his face and then knocked him out as a preventive measure.

According to his wife, he planned to leave for a while outside Canterlot. " Concluded the inspector.

" Excuse me inspector but it's not logical! If Shoeshine is his special pony, why would he hurt him by knocking him out? "
" To not be seen. "

" But how important if he wanted to live with her anyway. "
" You are right. "

" Besides, he would never have put rags on him if he loved him. This would be a gesture of humiliation on the part of someone who hates her. "
" Do not forget that she has to refuse to be her special pony. "
" In that case, why would it be giving so much harm? "

" I don't know Mrs. Derpy, you're pretty good at seeing you practicing this job for two weeks. "

" I looked a lot at Canterlot's expert investigations. But I have one last question. "
" Which? "

" How could Mrs. Glove suspect that Mr. Glove would hide it at home? "
" Strange coincidence, is not it? "
" Indeed. "

Shortly afterward at the police station, Derpy with the commissioner wanted to confront Ms. Glove with the evidence that implicated her :

" I don't see what I'm doing in this interrogation inspector! A mare of my rank should not be in such a sordid place. "
" Sordid? " Derpy was confused.
" You understood me perfectly. I demand to get out of here. "

" Mrs. Glove, I'm afraid you're not going anywhere until you've answered some of my questions. " The inspector said, taking a serious tone.
" Which ones? I would rather finish it fast enough! "

" How did you know that your husband had removed Shoeshine? "
" Ex-husband, he was in love to the point of being able to, so I assumed it. "

" And how did you suppose she was hidden at home? "
" Where would he hide it? "

" And on intuition, you send a whole police squad home? "
" I ... I wanted to do it quickly to avoid any risk of flight from him. "

" How do you explain the rags on Shoeshine. "
" Revenge of their breaks, perhaps? "
" A question, Mrs. Glove, can I find out what's your favorite food? "

" I do not see the link! "
" Answer, please. "
" The pancakes. "
" Another question then, Mrs. Glove, can I know how you make your pancakes? "

" With a stove. "
" You mean like the one that served to knock out Shoeshine and we found to hide in your kitchen. "
" What? This maid must be in the same way with my husband. "

" Still, she seems to say that you asked him. "
" No, not at all. Why would I do that? "

" To indict your husband of attempted kidnapping and thus send him to prison. Still not getting a divorce, you would have his fortune and as a bonus, you put him away from Shoeshine as revenge. The crime was perfect! "

" What you say is absurd. "
" Mrs. Glove, please. Tell us where is the other mare who was kidnapped. "

" If you don't tell us anything, your maid will be happy to tell you everything and ease her detention sentence. " Said Derpy eating a muffin.
" Very well. She's locked in the garden shed of my house. "

" Do you think we should tell her that her maid was never stopped and that she had time to run away? " Derpy whispered to the inspector.
" Let's wait first to find this poor mare. "

The police eventually find Moonshadow Sprint attached to a chair. She was examined and no doctor found any injuries outside the stove.

Blueblood who sometimes, after all, this adventure had ended up getting back was visited by Moonshadow Sprint, Derpy, Detective Only Shards, Cadence and Shining Armor with Shoeshine.

The day of his leaving the hospital had finally sounded. With a little courtesy to his aunt, he would succeed after all he has to endure to find his body.

The sun was shining and blinding Blueblood as he left the building. Shoeshine was standing next to him helping him walk properly after those few days in a bed without physical activity. A warm summer breeze stroked his face as the blue sky stood in front of him. Summer was coming.

All the little company decided to enjoy the weather by going to a park for a picnic. During their meals, Shoeshine, who was enjoying a beautiful butterfly diverts the general attention whispered in a whisper:

" I cannot wait to see you in a dress for the Grand Galloping Gala. "
" Not even in a dream. " Blueblood muttered eating his sandwich.
" We'll see. If luna wants it "

Even before Blueblood could react, Shoeshine kissed Blueblood passionately. Everyone sees the action and applauds accordingly. Cadence, who had tears in her eyes, said in a voice full of emotion :

" I wish you eternal happiness and that you will get married and live happily with lovely foals! "
" Me too. We would like to get married in your blessing Cadence. " Shoeshine retorted with a smirk to Blueblood.

" With pleasure. All with me. Long live the bride and groom. " And they all drank.
" I hate you so much when you do that! " Blueblood murmured.
" I know. " Shoeshine said nicely pulling her tongue.

Author's Note:

The next chapter is on The Grand Galloping Gala with our favorite couple! (sorry I was wrong on the chapters) Luna and Bueblood! :twilightblush: