• Published 2nd Dec 2018
  • 1,384 Views, 35 Comments

Blueblood Swap - Spirit Lunar



Prince Blueblood body swap with a pony ground servant maid named Shoeshine.

  • ...
9
 35
 1,384

The parade day

In the morning, Blueblood woke up with a hoof shaking him violently. As soon as he opened his eyes, Shoeshine looked at him and stopped shaking him.

" Are you coming for breakfast? "

" I come. "

" You're not the type to get up early? "

" Indeed. "

" For our outing in town, I would like us to play the role of a young married couple! "

" Why? "

" So that I can attend the parade. You have not found another pony to deceive since our break is not it? "

" No. " He sighed. Then he and she got dressed properly and then went out into town.

They first went to a chic cafe frequented by many nobles despite the vain protests of Blueblood not wanting to be seen in the company of Shoeshine. They quietly took their breakfast under the indignant eyes of the nobles seeing a pony on the ground the same table as Blueblood.

He already saw his reputation skyrocketed with the nobles. Upper Crust and Velvet Glove, who was in the restaurant at the same table, were talking badly at the false Shoeshine.

The husband of Upper Crust seemed to be there what was foreign to the couple that was usually inseparable. Shoeshine in one day had already learned all the rules of decency at the table which was remarkable given all the rules to follow.

Blueblood had more difficulty knowing only the rules of the noble stallions. He had to let Shoeshine pull him off the chair and sit down. It annoyed him terribly.

This situation made him angry in a way he had never known before. He was a polite stallion and well educated sadly surrounded by a fool band which had earned him this shameful situation.

Blueblood stared at his boiling plate of anger but refrained from sending it to Shoeshine's face. He was not very kind to her, hoping to know true love with him.

Deep within him, a flame in the emptiness of his heart shone for Shoeshine. Yet he was afraid of it, he did not want his image to be dirty!

Shoeshine who, even though she had all authority over him, was chatting cheerfully with him in the restaurant. Even if he would not want to be seen with a pony. He was happy although angry just a few seconds ago.

Happy to be with Shoeshine, to eat and ...

" You are fine? It's been a few minutes since you set your plate without eating anything! We can postpone the fitting for the parade until tomorrow if that worries you so much. "

" It's nothing, excuse me for having worried you, I was thinking! "

" What? No trap, I hope. "

" I wanted to apologize for my behavior ... you know? "

" Naughty? I confirm. "

" Could we start all over again, please? "

" I do not know. "

" Please! " Blueblood said with his eyes as cute as possible when he was a child.

" Okay, but more of a circle and stop doing that by being in my body! "

" Promise. "

" Pinkie promise? "

" Yes. "

Then still under the eyes of the two mares, they took the end of their breakfast and went to the store where Blueblood and Cadence had gone.

" How did you know? " Blueblood asked curiously at Shoeshine.

" Know what? "

" For the parade. "

" Cadence told me about you while you were talking to Princess Celestia. "

" Okay, thank you for answering my question. "

" You're welcome, my dear. "

Then they passed by the back of the building where was a small amphitheater with a scene. Cadence and the last-time shop mare were waiting for them sitting on chairs in front of the stage.

Upon arrival, Blueblood was greeted by a hug from the store's mare named Moonshadow Sprint written in big letters about her workwear that Blueblood had not paid attention to last time. He rarely looked at anything but himself.

Finally, after she released him, she thanked him how many times she explained that she had only managed to invite her because of her great timidity. Her boss was at risk of sending her away if she had not managed to find at least one supernumerary.

All happy, she kissed Blueblood on the cheek then realizing her gesture flinched like a tomato. Then he went off looking for the outfits of the parade.

Not knowing where to sit, Blueblood and Shoeshine sat next to Cadence in the empty chair-filled room.

Moonshadow Sprint came back with three huge, colorful chests all filled with clothing. All looked at him smiling until the tooth.

" All? "

" Yes, with the clothes that the guards went to get in your room. " Cadence replied, levitating a cup of tea that she was slowly drinking taking the time between sips.

" But it will take hours! "

" Please Mrs. Shoeshine, please. If you do not do it, I'll end up on the street and ... " Moonshadow Sprint started crying.

" Okay, but I can not do a parade alone! "

" The parade is canceled, we do not have enough candidates. We will only take pictures and videos of you in a ... hundreds of dresses. Please, said yes. " Moonshadow Sprint said looking at him with a face imploring pity!

" It's good but does not count on me for the dresses a little too much ... Do you understand me? "

" Promise."

" Can we start now? "The authoritarian voice of Moonshadow Sprint replied now disguised as a filmmaker with a beret and a green uniform with a speaker.

" How did you change in so little ..."

" Oh that, something that some pink mare taught me. Now dressed you then parade on the stage, we will quickly chain. Questions? " She said answering with the speaker. Cadence raises his hoof.

" Yes princess? "

" Can you stop screaming in this speaker? " Cadence shouted even louder than the speaker.

" Sorry Princess, ready Shoeshine? " Moonshadow Sprint said shamefully removing his speaker, who had become shy again.

Thus began the parade, which was no longer one. Moonshadow Sprint quickly made up Blueblood and finally started. At the top of the stage on a platform, Silver Glove watched hate the stallion who had stolen his promise.

At the end of the performance after hours of parade late in the afternoon, all the dresses had been tested. Blueblood was happy to have finally finished trying everything and was about to leave Cadence and Shoeshine outside when suddenly he heard a voice echoing behind him.

" Hold on! "

When he turned around, Moonshadow Sprint, who had finished arranging the costumes, was moving again timidly towards him.

" Yes? "

" I wanted to thank you for having wanted to do the fitting for me. "

" You're welcome it was a pleasure. " He lied.

" You do not know what that means to me! Moonshadow Sprint squeezed Blueblood once more in a hug expressing gratitude for him.

" I assure you it did not bother me, could you let me go now? "

" Sorry, sorry, I did not want to hurt you! I wanted to ask you before leaving if ... "

" If what? "

" If you... "

" What? "

" ... Would you like to become my friend? "

Moonshadow Sprint looked at him with such pity that Blueblood could not resist.

" Okay, it's a pleasure! "

" Thank you a thousand times, see, I'm a little shy and I have a little trouble talking to others. You're my first friend, I'm sure we'll have a good time together. I invite you to drink in a café if you agree unless you have planned something with your special pony and Princess Cadence? " She said with grief.

" It's okay, I'm coming with you. I'm sure Shoes ... Blueblood and Princess Cadence will understand. "

" Thanks again Shoeshine, I can call you only Shoeshine not true? I am so happy. "

Blueblood and his new friend Moonshadow Sprint came out of the store where at the entrance, Cadence and Shoeshine were waiting for them. Blueblood quickly explained that Moonshadow Sprint would spend some time together in a cafe.

Shoeshine whispered in his ear that if he drank a single drop of cider while in his body, she would punish him accordingly. Blueblood did not want to see the sanction she insinuated quite heavily.

" Let's go? "Said the purple mare with the silvery mane jumping with joy. Blueblood said yes, they bid farewell and then they both wandered through the streets of Canterlot looking for a nice cafe.

It was just getting dark while Moonshadow Sprint was talking about everything and nothing without stopping once.

Blueblood thought she was really cute with her carelessness when she spoke like a filly discovering every little insignificant thing for Blueblood. It was a very pretty unicorn that did not leave Blueblood indifferent again.

Blueblood then thought of his Aunt Celestia who was angry at him for Shoeshine who did not abuse the situation and his kindness despite having rejected him as Aunt Luna.

After a while in the city, the two mares arrived in front of a cafe with a purple and blue-green window. A mare who looked like Twinkleshine was holding the crate and a gray mare Pegasus with eyes that looked at each other in opposite directions asked them what he wanted to eat.

" A cream coffee for me! "

" The same. "

" Noted. " The waitress said Blueblood stared curiously.

" I specify that I pay the bill! " Moonshadow Sprint said swelling his chest with pride.

" Thanks, that's nice. "

" You're welcome, that's what friends are for! "Blueblood was touching the generosity of Moonshadow Sprint he barely knew he shed a little tear. Cadence had also offered him a whole lot of things, but Cadence was Cadence.

" Why are you crying? Did I say something bad? I am sorry! "

" No, that's not it, it's just that you're so nice. Do you see people around me these days have not all been very nice? "

" Yet Cadence and this other stallion are nice to you. "

" Yes, but it's not about them I'm talking about. "

" From whom? "

" I'm not too eager to talk about it. What if you told me about you? "

Finally, Blueblood and Moonshadow Sprint talked for almost two hours when an opaque cart whose interior could not be seen stopped in front of the terrace on which they stood. Two unicorns, a stallion, and a mare caught them in their magic, took them to the cart and tied them up.

Moonshadow Sprint is anti-magic on his horn before he can attempt anything. The truck started quickly before anyone could intervene. It ends up disappearing in the continuous darkness that was now the city at this time.

The waitress by the name of Derpy noticed the kidnapping with the rest of the amazed ponies present on the spot. She slipped into a dark alley and came out as the legendary Detective Mare. The investigation was now launched for her.

Author's Note:

A picture of Derpy waitress and Detective Mare in the game Day Dreaming Derpy


For see the game!