• Published 2nd Dec 2018
  • 1,381 Views, 35 Comments

Blueblood Swap - Spirit Lunar



Prince Blueblood body swap with a pony ground servant maid named Shoeshine.

  • ...
9
 35
 1,381

Stupid Aunts

Finally, after the end of the song, Silver Glove left, humming a little festive tune. Cadence, who had mingled with the song, joined Blueblood, angry, still seated on the terrace.

" Something is wrong Shoeshine? "

" It's nothing! May we go to see Princess Celestia? It's important enough. "

" Of course, what is it? "

" It's pretty private. "

" We are friends, you can tell me everything. "

" I do not feel like it! "

" Please? "

" No, now stop. "

" Calm, no need to get upset. If it bothers you, I will not ask you anymore. "

" Thank you. "

Cadence called a taxi, and she and Blueblood both left for the castle in complete silence. Then when they arrived in the courtyard of the castle, they went down, Blueblood felt quickly observed by a whole band of stallions fixing it continuously.

How could a mare endure all those looks all day long? He returned to reality where Cadence continued to advance without him. Not wishing to be alone in the yard with all those peer eyes focused on him, Blueblood hastened.

They arrived at last before the gilded doors of the great hall of the throne. Every second that passed, Blueblood felt his heart resonate throughout his being. Cadence would explain to the guards posted there who opened the door leaving only Blueblood to enter.

In front of him, sitting on his throne raised by a multitude of steps stands from an inspiring posture to trust, Princess Celestia and also Blueblood's aunt.

This one did not seem in the least surprised by the arrival of this one. She motioned him to come forward with the same gentle smile he always knew.

" Hello, I'm sorry for your part of the night in the rain. I see that now with my care you are in the good hoof. But I go astray, what do you want? "

" Aunt Celestia, you who have always been good to me. Could you help me become Blueblood again and punish the one who pretends to be me? "

" I'm disappointed Blueblood, I was expecting you to understand the lesson but I have the impression but it seems to me that you have difficulty in perceiving it through your pride. "

" Disappointed with what? I know I'm not very nice to this mare but it's not a reason, she will find another stallion who wants her rump. "


" Blueblood. " Celestia said gritting her teeth at Blueblood's speech.
" Sorry if I annoy you aunt Celestia, but that kind of mare is used to having multiple stallions in her bed. "

" Blueblood enough, I thought I was dealing with a stallion with a brain other than helium, but as Luna often says about you, you're just an interested person who always wants more. I was thinking of transforming you today but you are not worthy of being my nephew. I put you at Shoeshine's disposal from now on. "

" Aunt ..."

" Enough, guards drive Shoeshine into Blueblood's apartments and tell her that she is now at her disposal day and night. "

" What, are you going to let me get stuck in that ridiculous maid's body? I demand that you retransform me right away! "

" I do not think you're in a negotiated position! "

Before Blueblood could add anything, two guards grabbed him and lead away from him away despite his multiple protests in those apartments.

The guards pushed him into the room and hastened to explain to Shoeshine the reasons and left. Always on the floor like a common doormat, Blueblood found himself in front of his body watching him standing in a tuxedo.

" I feel that your discussion with Princess Celestia did not go well. "

" Yes, as you could understand, I'm stuck with you! "

" I do not think so, Princess Luna wants you tonight at your service for a subject that is important. She knew that you would come back here after your conversation with Princess Celestia. And she told me about the interview. "


" Right now? "

" She said as soon as possible. "

" Please, do not leave me with this fury! "


" The princess would be angry at me, she told me to put that to you before you go to meet him. "

" No, everything but not that. "

And so thanks to Shoeshine's new magic, Blueblood was forced to put on a white dress with a red knot that squeezed it terribly and highlighted these attributes. Then Shoeshine asked a Blueblood escort guard at Princess Luna's apartment and then gave Cadance a letter saying that this one is now taken over by Blueblood.

After a silent journey with the guard to Luna's room, he went back to deposit the letter he had been given. The ponies beat him open and closed him immediately after his entry.

He discerned light from the balcony to which he was heading. Luna sat in front of a beautiful wooden table reading a Canterlot fashion magazine.

When she saw her host, a smile lit and before he could add anything, she said in a voice still strong enough:

" Shoeshine is here! "

Immediately a silhouette emerged from the shadow that was none other than that idiot Silver Glove all smug in front of him. Then Luna lit two candles in front of the table and she put two cards to choose the menu.

" What is all this? "

" After Cadence told me about your fledgling relationship with Silver Glove, I managed to celebrate with a great meal, a great view of Canterlot Illuminate and your special pony. "


" I can not thank you enough for doing what you do for me and Shoeshine when we are hardly at home. I promise to paint you if your heart tells you one of these days. "

" I am delighted that you like my initiatives, I hope that my surprise delight you so much Shoeshine? "

" I am pleased. "

Blueblood dreamed of strangling this Luna for him to simmer such a twisted blow but he knew it would be better for him not to do it because :
Luna + Celestia = very bad idea.

After everyone had ordered their orders and Luna went to prepare them not wanting to disturb the cooks in the middle of the night, Silver Glove chatted quietly without any awareness of the current situation.

Blueblood was desperately searching for a way to escape. Luna returned with the requested dishes although a little charred on the top.

" Excuse me for the dishes, I did it as soon as possible. "

" Don't need to apologize, princess, you already do so much for us. "

" I would not eat this thing. " Blueblood said hoping to take Luna off his eyes.

" I'm going to remove the side burning miss shoeshine, if you allow. "

" I want another plate. "

" Very well. " Replied Luna annoyed.

Then Luna left where she had come from.

" Don't you think you're going a little hard? She is doing her best to make this evening perfect, you know. "

" I don't care. "

Blueblood was hoping to be mean enough that Silver Glove would no longer be attracted by him.

" You know, when I look at you, I see an ocean of pink. "

" I ... Thank you. "


And here is Silver Glove who suddenly embraces Blueblood passionately with a crazy love. Blueblood stepped away quickly, turned red as he kissed him.

" But where are you crazy? "

" I'm sorry, I thought ..."

" What do you think? I'm going to fall in love with a guy like you! Are you missing neurons or what? "

" I... "

Luna reappeared at that moment with a big salad well saucée on a plate with gilding.

" A problem? "

" This stallion trying to kiss me. "

" It's normal if you're in love. "
" I'm not in love with this poor guy. "

" Shoeshine, I am very sorry if I went too fast and burned the steps. Please, give me a second chance. "

" No. "

Then running as fast as he could, he fled to his room to be buried under an avalanche of clothing once the door of his room closed. In her room, a multitude of feminine clothes of all kinds was found. Shoeshine, reading a book on his bed, spoke to him without even bothering to look in his direction.

" I am registered for the fashion show. I always dreamed of having pictures of me in these gossips. "

" No, I will not participate! "

" Make me happy. "

" No, take back your stupid body if you care so much and do it. I would not go put on those outfits. "

" I would have tried. "

Blueblood found herself up in the air and was forced to put on a very attractive two-piece yellow and blue cheerleader outfit.

" Now? "

"Take off that !!! "

" No. "

Then Blueblood was released from the embrace of his old horn. He tried to remove the suit by any means trying to tear it with force.

" So? "

" No, I'll spend my night like that if I have to, but I will not go to the parade. "

" The stallions you visited will be delighted. "

" What? "

Blueblood found himself instantly in the game of a basketball team with a crowd staring at his mysterious appearance and also his rump.

" Hello. " He said shyly.

Everyone was waiting for a fantastic spin followed by words of encouragement to the team that played the match.

" Come on guys. " A general hoot ensued under these simple words without even an attempt to make a pirouette.

Then he teleported himself back to a tavern where a lot of heads turned to him. Several stallions accosted him for late nights whose Blueblood never wanted to know the issue.

Then under the effect of fear, he cowered and began long sobs to find himself back in his room.

" So, did the stay please you? "

" Whatever you want, never make me experience such a nightmare! "

" What you call a nightmare is simply the life of a mare when she finds herself in very high stallions! Now that you say yes, could you try that dress? "

Blueblood began to breathe a long sigh. All these dresses to try would take time ie all night. Shoeshine was taking pictures of him from every angle asking for poses that went with the fitting.

Then around three in the morning, half of the dresses had been trying. Blueblood collapsed on the mattress snuggling unconsciously against Shoeshine who was not sleeping yet.

" Goodnight My darling. "

Says Shoeshine kissing Blueblood on the forehead putting under the covers and turning off the bed.

Luna was talking late at the night about what to do about Blueblood with her sister without reaching a common agreement. Celestia reproached him for having broken the heart of Silver Glove by this meeting with the heartless Blueblood.

For her part, she could not bear to part with this affair and not to have learned it from Celestia herself. These divisions had already caused many misfortunes, but the ponies forget too quickly the fatal error that leads to this misfortune.

In his mansion without light, Silver Glove cried as only love is so good. Alone, without the least servant who had all finished their days.

He had hoped that this meal by candlelight would happen at best but his rush to his fiery love was his lost his bride.

It would give Shoeshine time to forgive her mistake. He would wait until ... tomorrow because the night brings advice as Luna often says. I would not say that.

Author's Note:

To give you an idea of ​​the parade outfits.