• Published 2nd Dec 2018
  • 1,381 Views, 35 Comments

Blueblood Swap - Spirit Lunar



Prince Blueblood body swap with a pony ground servant maid named Shoeshine.

  • ...
9
 35
 1,381

Lunar aunt

Author's Note:

Will you find the two hidden references in this chapter? I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Good luck! :pinkiehappy:

Don't forget to subscribe if you like this stories! Thanks you! :raritywink:

At the end of the day, when everyone wished each other goodnight and went to join their respective home, Blueblood followed Shoeshine who seemed dreamy.

The night was already omnipresent and already the streets were filled with darkness. Ponies lit lanterns on the main street leading to the castle where Shoeshine and Blueblood were.

" Blueblood, I have a question! " Shoeshine intervenes

" If it's on this wedding idea, I'll tell you no to the ceremony. "

" Too bad but no, I have a question about your relationship. Have you ever wanted to found a family? "

" Stable relationships are not my thing as you could see it. "

" Indeed, I have seen that. But why? Do not want to live with the person you love passionately. "

" Who is it? "

" Me? "

" You? Look Shoeshine, I know it was not very clever of me to have you rocked illusion but I'm not in love with you to spend the rest of my life with you! "

" You know what Blueblood is, you're just a boor and me..." She sat down and started to cry.

" Don't Cry! I did not want to hurt you. I'm sorry, I'll help you find someone else and ... "

" Shut up! I do not want to find anyone else. Now come! " She said, standing up and drying her tears.

" But ..."

" Right away, do not forget that Celestia gave me all power over you so if you do not want to find yourself in the bed of a guard, shut up and come! "

On a threatening silence, Prince Blueblood found himself once again humiliated. However, despite the anger that was boiling inside him, Blueblood was restrained seeing the fury on Shoeshine's face.

They decided to take the taxi and arrived at Blueblood's room without a stack of clothes with a bed next to hers with a small letter.

" It was for you, I leave it to you. Do not take this letter too much because what is written in it is no longer relevant. Bad night! " Said Shoeshine pouting hiding under her covers.
Blueblood looked at the letter, took it with these hooves and opened it:

Blueblood,

When you read this letter, know that I love you with all my being! Being in my body must be difficult for you and I are sorry! Also, know that I ask Celestia the return of your body once the Grand Galloping Gala past because I would like to spend this evening your company. I must confess that he spends a day without me thinking of you, of us. Also, ask what you wanted and I would do my best to realize it while waiting for this date.

PS: Don't eat anything in my body! I want my figure.

:) Kisses, Shoeshine

When he thought he opened his eyes, he was in front of the door of the throne room of Luna's night council.

Despite his misunderstanding to find himself here, he did not look any further and left by the door. But this one as he walked towards her, went away.

Annoyed by the strange magic that resided here, Blueblood sat down and waited. The room suddenly changed to the office of his demonic aunt who was so scary.

Luna sat on a padded leather chair standing there staring at him with a serious face that he knew only too well to have been the cause of it quite often.

" Blueblood, I wish to apologize for the last time! I behaved like a stupid teenage mare so I would not have to laugh at you. Although the situation is funny. " Luna said apologetically.

" And? "

" And what? "

" That's all? "

" Yes, what else were you waiting for as a discussion with me? "

" Nothing. "

Blueblood to avoid angering his aunt, whom he suspected of hiding a dirty trick, avoided mentioning that it scared him.

" In this case I have a question. What about your relationship with you and Shoeshine? Cadence told me about marriage and foal between you two. "

" Well, Shoeshine a little grow the situation in the hoping I would accept. "

" But you did not want? "I like Shoeshine a lot, she's nice and everything but it's not my special pony! "

" You tell her? "

" Yes, and she took it very badly. "

" I'm sorry for you, can I do something to help you, my nephew? "

Blueblood saw stars light up in those eyes. Her horrible demonic aunt wanted to help him. It would be enough to ask Aunt Luna to retransform it and the trick would be played. There is no need to go to Shoeshine on the knees and avoid further humiliation.

" Could you get me back in my body please aunt Luna, please? "

" Blueblood, I can not do that without consulting my sister. She alone will decide when she thinks you will have understood the lesson. "

" But you are a princess too. You can decide alone without Aunt Celestia necessarily giving her opinion! "

" Blueblood, I'm not going to risk getting angry with Celestia for stories that don't even concern me! "

" Please! "

" No!! Look, I'm not going against my sister's decision, but maybe you want something else? "

Blueblood thinks seriously. What would he want above all else to take back his body? The money would be good but it does not lack as much as all the rest. After a few minutes of reflection, taking into account everything Luna would say no, he found nothing.

" What would you say better to get to know us both? We could give ourselves a better chance to know each other and have a real relationship aunt and nephew? " Proposed Luna.

Blueblood dared not say no but was looking for an excuse or a polite way of saying no. This monster from the moon, even though she offered him help, was scary.

" I conclude this silence as a yes my dear nephew, I will organize an interesting day where we can have fun. Now it's time to leave this dream! "

" That dream? But we are in your office and ... "

" You think? "

Blueblood suddenly woke up sweating in bed. Outside, it was still dark with the same pale light coming from the window on the bed of it.

Beside, Shoeshine slept quietly in Blueblood's bed in a calm manner. What should he think of what he had lived? It was a dream but a random dream or did he talk to his second aunt.

This one, unlike Celestia, although he preferred her in every respect, had been kind to him. With a little persuasion, he could convince her to return his body.

The tiredness of the day before leaving the hospital had made him so tired that barely a minute or two after he woke up, he had fallen asleep again.

In the morning, a sharp shock awoke the latter who had since had no other dream about his aunt whom he can remember.

Shoeshine, who seemed to be in the way she always shook him angrily, spoke to him anxiously. Blueblood still awakes awake did not understand what she said so much the flow of words seemed fast for him.

Finally irritated, she lifted him with magic dressed in maid dress that was too sexy for his taste and ordered him to clean everything in the room.

" Why? " Blueblood said, putting down the bucket of water she had stuffed into her mouth.

" If you do not want to be my special pony then can you at least be a good maid? "

" But I don't want to! "

" There is no question of want! "

" And why is there such a sexy outfit here? "

" Simple revenge. "

A guard entered at that moment, quickly averting the look of the scene unfolding in front of him not wanting to be involved.

" Blueblood, excuse me for upsetting you and Shoeshine but Princess Luna would like to spend a day with her! "

" No problem, you can tell the princess that Shoeshine will come right after finishing the housework. "

" Funny sexy for a maid outfit. "

The two glared at the guard who had allowed himself this very inappropriate reflection. Realizing the two angry looks on him, he quickly detaches pretending to report the arrival of Shoeshine to the princess.

After this humiliating chore in this outfit where Blueblood at the insistence of Shoeshine had to bend a feather duster to the mouth removing the dust from under the furniture, was finally free to go to find Princess Luna.

He went straight to his office where she seemed to be waiting patiently for her reading Canterlot's diary.

Two trays on the desk containing everything you need for a nice breakfast with a cup of tea with a still steaming teapot, honey cakes and a novelty from Cloudsdale based on the principle of a little floating cloud rich in cocoa that had been invented by Discord.

When he arrived, Luna put down his newspaper and looked at him silently as he walked. She was ready on Twilight's advice to forgive Blueblood despite all that he could say about her.

She hoped that her little punishment would make her aware of her natural wickedness towards others.

Blueblood, on this site, was hoping to rub her other aunt with at least royal favors if she could not at least help Celestia change her mind.

As support on some of these great ideas like punishing this mare who had humiliated her at the gala a few years ago.

As he came to the seat in the face of politeness, he waited until Luna allowed him to sit down knowing that she was a follower of the old manners. She smiled and with a friendly nod, invited her to sit down.

" Hello Blueblood, have you slept well? "

" Hello and yes, but I have a question! We are seen in a dream? "

" Indeed. " Luna said raising the cup of tea in her drinking magic with a remarkable distinction.

" I can? " Blueblood asked, pointing at the food on the other tray.

" That's why my dear nephew! I wish as you have no doubt understood in your dream, to spend time with you as a real aunt with her nephew. "

" Yes, I remember, but what are we going to do exactly? "

" What you'll like to do as long as you do not get mean with other ponies! "

" Yes, Aunt Luna. "

" So you do not mind being seen with simple pony earth? "

" I was expecting this question but no, it does not bother me at all. Ponies earth are subjected to my eyes like unicorns or pegasus. "

" That's really what you think without wanting to offend you in the least? " Blueblood asked, catching a slice of jam-laden bread with this hooves.

" Yes, if I had stopped like you at a hierarchy of races between ponies, I would not be worthy of their trusts. If you do not mind, we could talk about something else. This subject makes me feel uncomfortable! "

" As you wish! "

" Do you want help to feed you? Without wanting to hurt your self-esteem, you seem to have problems with this slice of bread! "

" No, I'm not a foal! "

" I said that to help you! So what would you like to do with me? "

This almost naughty question aroused in Blueblood the attraction he had always had on Luna's rump, which he always watched with great attention.

However, she was from her family although more distant than one could ever imagine and in addition to royalty. He just could not afford to kind of thing in his presence.

He regained awareness of the situation when he noticed that she was watching him reflect, continuing to drink his cup of tea. He had to answer but what?

Usually, he would seduce a mare in downtown Canterlot and spend all day with it until the evening. He did not see himself just flirting with mares in this body and even less with Luna. Suddenly, he was cut off in these thoughts :

" We could go to the amusement park that has settled outside Canterlot. The best part of all this is that this one is about the stars!? " Luna said happily.

Finding nothing better and desirous that her aunt is satisfied so that nothing happened to her and although reluctantly, he accepted the proposal.

" I knew you would think it would be a good idea! " She gave him a wink and waited for him to finish eating, which we say was not a success at the end of cleanliness.

In the end, covered with jam as he was. He took a shower with the help of his aunt hairstyle using a brushing mane. Still and as always humiliated for some time. He let slip as the expression says.

Then after the end of the Blueblood bath, the two left in the direction of the amusement park. Blueblood was caught in Luna's magic as she flew away. The trip was of short duration but allowed Blueblood to observe for the first time, Canterlot from the clouds. However, when he arrived, a question came to him:

" Why did we fly from here when we can just teleport? "

" I needed to stretch my wings and I confess that I also wanted to make you enjoy the view that few ponies outside pegasus can admire! "

" Thank you. "

" You're welcome my nephew, now what are we starting with? There are so many attractions here that I'll lose my head! "

Blueblood was amazed to see her lunar aunt usually so dignified behaving like a little filly suddenly exciting. Everyone in the park seemed to examine them. When a pony in the distance says :

" Nice costume! "

Everyone who was watching Luna carefully nodded and returned to their activities.

Luna had not paid much attention to it by taking a map of the amusement park carefully studying each of the attractions on offer. She opted for a nickname 'The Lunar Ascension' while Blueblood looked at cotton candy with envy.

Luna noticed that he bought one, and then both went to the chosen attraction, which outside the mini-map was scary. It was a roller coaster with a final climb rising very high to fall so to speak very low.

As Blueblood recoiled cautiously, Luna pulled her hoof and took her to one of the machine's seats. No one daring to risk the attraction, there was no waiting.

Even before Blueblood could settle right next to Luna that had placed it next to her for the attraction, it began with several looping and tight turns to enter a fake mountain where he There were bats in paper animated by magic.

Blueblood had closed its eyes from the first thrills. His face had turned green and put a hoof in front of his mouth. Eating cotton candy before the attraction was not a good idea.

Luna on her side was having fun like never before. She was laughing loudly in the cave, screaming as she descended to the exit of the fictional cave where the terrible descent was taking place.

Blueblood felt he was coming down quickly and decided to open his eyes to find himself at the top of the roller coaster that scared him so much. And, he faints at the same time.

After the extreme fall, the attraction returned to its point of departure. Luna inhaled, exhaled calmly waiting for the heartbeat to return to normal. Blueblood in its condition seemed bad.

" Maybe we should have started softer for the first attraction! "

She decided to let Blueblood still unconscious recover from her emotional shock and carried it on her back.

With him, she went to a small shop that sold princess stuffed toys and bought one of her own. Blueblood woke up on Luna's back and tried to get down. Luna let him do it.

" It's okay? "

" Yes, but you are completely crazy for luring me in there!!! " Blueblood yelled angrily.

" Sorry, I did not know it was so rough. Can I do something to make me forgive? " She said, looking at the beaten dog.

" Yes, let me choose the next attraction we are going to do! "

" Heard. "

Blueblood took the plan and looked carefully at the list of attractions.

" How about the crystal cave? "

" Whatever you want my nephew. "

" So let's go! "


Both walked through the park, seeing many ponies disguised as Luna in the attractions. They finally arrived at the attraction where a king Sombra's head laughing loudly stood beside the title of the attraction.

The set was composed of a vast crystal cave where it was extremely dark outside.

No wicket seemed to handle the attraction. Another group of ponies entered the attraction when others came out frightened running in all haste. A sign on a wall at the entrance of the cave caught Luna's attention.

To people facing the multiple dangers (no real danger) of the cave and finding the exit through 3 rooms full of terror will win a trophy and will be elected king/queen of the carnival giving them direct and free access to all attractions.

Try your luck!

Luna was interested in this challenge, which seemed quite surmountable, but she wanted Blueblood's support before making any decision.

" What do you think? "

" Easy. "

" So are you okay to try with me? "

" Sure. We will show this bastard band that we are not afraid! "

They entered the cave which was not at all lit up where they heard ponies laughing maliciously. A red light suddenly lit up the cave. King Sombra suddenly appeared before them.

" Come to me, my little foals! Say hello to uncle Sombra! "

Blueblood was paralyzed to face this character. Luna gently pushed him back to his senses.

" Blueblood calm, it's just a hologram, it's not true! "

" What if he had freed himself and tried to kill us? "

" No scared, huh? "

" Your fear is delicious, let me taste it even more! "

" No thanks! " Luna said quietly passing his way.

" Are you coming to Blueblood or I leave you here? " She said, turning to face Blueblood.

" I come! " Blueblood said running towards her as she walked past King Sombra, who was still repeating a text at their old location.

They entered another room where a sign stood in front of them.

Congratulations, you have passed this terrible challenge in surviving the terrible King Sombra but you will survive Chrysalis and its ruthless army! Run, survive or ... die! (no risk of real death)

The goal is to run to the other end of the room before being caught otherwise you will be captured and brought to the entrance of the cave.

Good luck! You will need it.

Blueblood and Luna stared down the wide, empty hallway, whose background this time it was difficult to see illuminated by green crystals.

A family consisting of a stallion, a mare and foals passed before them without even bothering about the sign. They were walking quietly down the hallway when dozens of Chrysalis kids were coming out of the wall and ceiling holes quickly rushing over them taking them into one of the holes as they screamed and struggled with their assailants.

Blueblood was once again to the chagrin of Luna paralyzed by what he had seen. She pushed him harder and explained that it was enough to run hard without ever turning around. Blueblood did not care, alive he would never go there.


Luna took him on these wings and fell asleep with a spell while he struggled vainly. She took a deep breath and ran with all her strength. She arrived after a few minutes of racing on the other side of the hallway, breathless, and placed Blueblood heavily on the floor. The changelings who had pursued her went back to their holes.

She woke Blueblood slightly irritated at having been so treated and went to the next room. Another sign stood in the center of the room as a dome where the walls were made of mirrored crystals. Curious and now cautious, they went to the sign.

Great! You have survived (so to speak) in all events so far, the final event where you will have to face your worst fears If you are ready to recite the spell below:


β˜βšπŸ‘Ž ⚐☞ ☞☜✌☼πŸ“ͺ πŸ’§β˜ŸβšπŸ•ˆ πŸ’£β˜œ β„β˜Ÿβ˜œ πŸ’§β˜Ÿβ˜œβ˜œβ˜Ό β„β˜œβ˜Όβ˜Όβšβ˜Ό ⚐☞ ✌☹☹ β„β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ’§β˜œ β˜žβ˜ΉβœŒπŸ’§β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ’§ πŸ±β˜Όβ˜œπŸ’§β˜œβ˜ β„ πŸ•ˆβœ‹β„β˜Ÿ πŸ’£β˜œβœ

Feel if you are too scared to leave! Not recommended for young foals and people who have experienced high trauma!

" It would not be any black magic formula like the one used by King Sombra? "

" I think. Ready my brave nephew? "

" No. "

" Good, we'll be two like this! "


And even before Blueblood had time to replicate anything, Luna activated the magic that dispersed in the crystals on the walls of the dome. They suddenly became black ink and very distinct images appeared to replace their darkness.

Shoeshine's image in Blueblood's room and in the body of it standing in front of him looking mocking:

" Blueblood or I would say Shoeshine now, I decided to keep your body! "

"What? But ... "

" Domestic silence, what would you say to your family? "

" What are you talking about? "

The room reflected by the crystals changed to a small house that was quite damaged in appearance, where a brown unicorn stallion with yellow eyes and a small purple-eyed green unicorn came to him calling him "darling" and "mother".

The little filly squeezed hard against him taking him by surprise when the stallion snuggled up against him, kissing him on the cheek making him blush.

Then female voices burst out laughing and the room went black. A new apparition where Luna stood facing Celestia on her throne discussing their new formidable nephew.

Blueblood where at least his body came on the scene, in the background, he saw Shoeshine in maid dress crying. But Shoeshine was him, she was going to steal everything from him, and all that remained for him was to serve as a maid in the castle.

But even though Shoeshine was pissed off, she would never do that. It was her friend despite last night's fight.

She had almost always treated him well although she could have taken advantage of him at levels of wickedness far superior to what she had done.

Although he had trouble recognizing it, he had fun during the fashion show. He knew she was not as cruel as the picture suggested.

Suddenly, a white light engulfed the scene and the crystals returned to normal. He then saw his aunt on the ground crying and apologizing for being so weak and having failed at his task.

Blueblood came against her and hugged her with all the love he could to help his aunt. He had never seen it so devastated. She crying apologetically to who knows who has become Nightmare Moon.

His aunt was not as mean as he thought. Although quite abrupt sometimes or very stoic, in a day, he had learned to appreciate and see outside the appearances and beliefs of Nightmare Moon.

This sadness, expressing regret at having become mean, had prevented him from blaming him for past actions.

Luna ended by ceasing these tears and with great sincerity thanked him. The entrance to the hall closed to reveal a door opposite where the daylight was fired. Hesitant but together they crossed the doorway and found themselves in the light of day.

A crowd standing in front of them applauded them. A pony gave them a cup and gave them access to all the attractions of the park.

Then they had fun together all the rest of the day enjoying the attractions. In the evening, they landed on a hill next to the amusement park and waited for a magnificent fireworks display, as the park was related to the stars and the moon and thus to Princess Luna.

" I enjoyed this day with you Blueblood, you are a great-nephew. I hope we can continue to have fun together. "
" Would be happy aunt Luna! "

The fireworks stopped and Luna teleported them directly into the corridors of the castle. Luna advised him to apologize and said goodbye by a gentle hug.

Upon arrival, Shoeshine who was sitting on a chair on the balcony reading a book turned around looking at him with great anger and scorn.

Blueblood was going to have a big discussion with her.