• Published 27th Oct 2018
  • 1,324 Views, 38 Comments

Glimmer & Glow - Yosh-E-O



There are more ways to bottle up your emotions than you may think. Starlight learns this the hard way through Cozy Glow.

  • ...
3
 38
 1,324

Chapter 6 - An Emotional Release

Cozy Glow found it difficult to maintain eye contact with Starlight.

“I’m sorry,” the periwinkle-colored Unicorn said softly.

Cozy sat on her haunches and lowered her head.

“…,” Starlight watched nervously.

“So…,” Cozy sighed. “Now what?”

Starlight trotted a few steps closer to the defeated pink Pegasus.
“We start over,” Starlight stated.

Cozy Glow’s eyes flared as she tackled the guidance counselor and rapidly pounded her front hooves down upon the pinned Unicorn’s chest.
“START OVER!” she screamed. “HOW DO I START OVER WHEN ALL I AM IS A STUPID DOLL FILLED WITH ALL YOUR HATE AND ANGER!”

Trixie was preparing to use the ring to pacify the filly but Starlight sent a magic burst that nullified the artifact.

STOMP-STOMP-STOMP-STOMP

Cozy’s hoof pounding didn’t hurt as much as it appeared it did. It actually reminded Starlight of how she’d often get her frustration out by punching into her bed at home just before going into an all-out sob from the pure release of emotions.

STOMP
STOMP

“Why?” Cozy whimpered as her knocking at Starlight’s chest slowed. “Why…?”

Trixie watched as the filly with the curly-blue mane collapsed on Starlight’s chest and began to cry uncontrollably.

“It’s okay, Cozy,” assured Starlight as she gently rubbed the pink Pegasus’ back. “It’s my turn to help you with your feelings.”