• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 4,019 Views, 107 Comments

Onii-Chan's Interesting Life - MrWriterWriter



Spike juggles big brotherhood and being a cuddle-magnet.

  • ...
9
 107
 4,019

First Date, First En-canter.

Luna raised an eye when she noticed Spike trying to be subtle in taking a deep calming breath. "Nervous?"

"Kinda...more like really, really rusty at dating." He admitted, ordering some crab scampi while Lune when for the six-cheese manicotti, "Haven't been on one since seventh grade."

"Oh? How that go?"

He fiddled with one of the breadsticks. "Not quite how I had hoped. Let's just say it started lukewarm and ended with her leaving me with a $50 restaurant bill while she left with the baseball team's center fielder. Had to call my parents because of it."

Luna winced. "Ouch...that had to be embarrassing."

"Yeah. Karma caught up with them, though. HIS girlfriend...or his ex-girlfriend, as she then called herself, found out. And proceeded to beat the crap out of both, in front of half the school." He chuckled a bit. "Then offered to buy me some nachos to try and make up a little for the douchbaggery."

"Oh my." Luna snickered...before pausing. "Wait a sec...um, Spike...just out of curiosity, the baseball player, his name wouldn't happen to have been 'Tirek', would it?"

"Yeah, but how did..." He trailed off when he stared a little closer at her, especially her eyes. The breadstick slipped out of his hand when he made the connection. "N-Nightmare Moon??"

Luna chuckled, putting a slight purr in her voice. "Heh, long time no see...'Specs'."

Spike turned bright red at that. Tirek always bragged about how he'd 'bagged' the girl everyone knew as 'The Nightmare Moon', yet he was a sobbing, pummled heap on the ground after she was done. Nightmare Moon and her sister, Daybreaker, where considered the scariest pair at school. And since he used to wear glasses - thank god for prescription contacts - she'd taken to calling him 'Specs' as a pet name when they bonded over the soured date.

And now, the same girl who he was admittedly terrified of at first, was his date that night.

"Then...Celestia...holy crap."

"You know Tia's gonna be all over you when it clicks for her, Speccy." Luna said. "Though...guess I can't really call you that now since you don't have those big glasses anymore. What happened to them?"

"Oh, um, I got contacts a few years ago. I mean, I still have glasses for when I don't feel like sleeping, but don't wanna put them back in just to read or watch tv."

"Aw, but you were cute in those things." Luna pouted a bit.

He turned even redder. "C-cute...?"

"May not've been the kinda gal to actually say it, but didn't mean I wasn't thinking it." She twirled one of her own breadsticks around. "Speaking of thinking; honestly, Specs, what made you think a girl with that name was worth it?" She gave him a slightly exasperated look.

"Spoiled asked me out...and my grandpa told me never judge a book by the title...aand that's not quite helping my defense, is it?"

"Well, if it helps, Tirek admitted he thought it would be a good 'prank' to play on you. That and the slimebag agreed to make Spoiled his so-called main gal, with me as a 'side girl'."

Spike groaned. "I should be surprised, but it was Tirek, so I'm not. Though that does explain why you almost shoulder-charged her through old Mrs. Medowbrook's fence." He took a bite out of the sticks. "Whatever happened to that brat?"

"Goes by Spoiled Rich now, and she's a mom. Though not a very good one." Luna replied, ducking the wad of bread when Spike half-choked.

"Wha?? *Ack! KAFF!* She's a m-mother!? For real!?" He wheezed.

"Yep. Diamond Tiara's mom, to be exact."

"Oh...wow...that poor kid...should I offer my condolences?"

Luna snorted as she tried to stifle her laughter. "And it's stuff like that that makes me glad I recommended you for that foster parent program."

Spike froze. "Way whu wha-now?"


Celestia shakily climbed to her feet, her gaze never leaving the two tiny horses-

"Ponies!" The pink one corrected.

Right, ponies..."Wait, what?" Celestia double-taked, before shaking it off. "Ponies...there are two tiny ponies here...and why do you look like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash??"

By then, the girls, having heard the shriek, had already gathered around the scene. "Oh, heh...um...'cause those are pony version of us?" Rainbow said.

"Well, that kind of makes sense-ack! There are two tiny talking ponies sitting RIGHT. THERE." She pointed. "They are barely six inches tall! And one is bright pink, and the other is blue! And flying!"

"It's kind of a long story." Applejack said.

"I know this may kind of a shock, but we can explain everything." A voice that sounded like Twilight spoke up behind Celestia.

"Was that who I think it might be?" Celestia asked.

"Yep! The others are right behind ya!" 'pony'Pinkie pointed to the other counter. Celestia turned, and sure enough, there were other equally diminutive, and brightly colored equines. And they all bore a striking resemblance to the girls.

Celestia's knees shook slightly. "Oh my god..."

"Wait, Miss Solaris, before you freak out-!" Sunset started.

"They are freaking ADORABLE!" Celestia squealed, scooping as many of the ten ponies into her arms as she could. "They're like talking puppies!"

"Is that a good thing?" 'pony'Sweetie Belle squeaked, currently upside down in the woman's arms.