• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 3,940 Views, 100 Comments

Onii-Chan's Interesting Life - MrWriterWriter



Spike juggles big brotherhood and being a cuddle-magnet.

  • ...
9
 100
 3,940

Still need that drink.

"Ok, let's say, outside of how insane that does sound..." Luna added a second shot of whiskey to her cola just in case. "I do believe you, how in the name of not-crazy are you AND the girls able to miss a herd of bizarrely colored horses..."

"Ponies, technically." Spike said.

"...ponies, inside your house??"

"Actually they're about puppy-size, and they said they were pretty good at hiding."

Luna contemplated if she should keep a third shot on hand...maybe fireball this time. "Puppy-sized ponies..."

"Yeah, I kinda had the same reaction." He sighed. "I know I can't really explain this in a way that doesn't sound out there..."

*Can I get a Woop Woop! Woop Woop!*

He paused. "Is...is that your..."

"Dang it, Tia!" Luna took her phone out. "She messed with my ringtones again! ....and speak of the demented older sister..."

"Something happen back at the house?" Spike asked, visibly concerned.

"No, she's sending me a photo...a selfie? Really, sis? I..." Spike could only watch as Luna's expression morphed from 'annoyed younger sibling' to confused, then loose-jaw disbelief. "Ho-lee..."

"What is it?"

"Well, you don't have to worry about me believing you." Luna showed him her phone. On it was a picture of Celestia...and a pony version of her in her arms.

Both were making 'duck faces' to the camera. In the back, a pony version of Luna was facehoofing at them.

"Oh." He stared at the photo for a second. "I should be, at the bare minimum surprised, but I'm not. Should I be worried about that?"


"Ooh, fabulous!" Both Celestias continued to pose and make goofy faces for photos while 'pony' Luna decided to talk to the others.

"So, none of you recall how you ended up in this house?" She asked, before looking at the girls. "And one with human versions of all of you."

"I'm afraid not, Princess Luna." Twilight replied. "All any of us know is waking up in a trunk in the basement."

"Sadly, all the two of us can recall is the sound of some cracking, like a window. Then a blinding light."

"Yeah, we both woke up in a run-down shed out in the woods." 'pony' Celestia added. Took us a week to get here. Not sure why, but coming this way seemed like the right idea."

"Well, one thing's for sure. Onii-chans's gonna be needing an explanation." Sunset said, counting up how many ponies were there now.

"Who?"

"Spike, he's the gentleman taking care of these girls." 'pony'Rarity clarified.

"Yeah, he's out on a date with your human self." 'pony'Pinkie said, bouncing beside her counterpart.

"A...a date..." 'pony' Luna stared. "I..I'm on a-a date??" Her wings flapped a couple of times before she whirled around, pointing a triumphant hoof at both Celestias. "HA! In your face, Sunbutt!"