• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,916 Views, 315 Comments

Pleasuring Techniques and Other Weird-Ass Stories - Regidar



A collection of short stories.

  • ...
31
 315
 2,916

Reality Burns

You hang your raincoat up, sighing as you look at your mess of a living room. The sounds of sewing and frantic running from upstairs hit your ears. You allow yourself to smile, and take to the stairs to pop in on your guest.

The noises get louder as you head to your bedroom where your visitor is working as hard as she can. You notice the door is open just a crack, and you open it silently. Inside, the room is covered in cloths and clothing diagrams.

“Rarity, you wrecked my room!”

Rarity, the guest in question, turns her head to look over at you. “It’s not wrecked, darling, it’s called ‘organized chaos’!”

You don’t know where the white pastel pony had come from. You had been sitting down one evening when there had come a knocking on the door. The poor mare had been out in the rain, carrying her bags of cloth, asking for shelter. Naturally, you obliged, and decided to let her stay.

She had pleaded for you to get a sewing machine, offering to supply the money for it with her works, but you were happy to get it for her anyway. You loved having her around, it filled up the lonely house you lived in. She often gossiped with you about stories from her homeland of Equestria, also apparently filled with pastel ponies.

“Whatever it is, it’s cluttering my room up,” you tell her crossly. She gives you puppy eyes, and you soften a bit, smiling. “Ah, whatever. How was your day?”

Rarity’s eyes sparkle. “It was splendid! I’ve nearly completed the order the little lace a few blocks over asked for, so I can get started on the individual works shortly!” She lifted a marshmallow hoof to her forehead, smiling dreamily. “I cannot thank you enough for your hospitality!”

“Oh please,” you say with an embarrassed smile. “It was nothing!”

“But it’s not nothing!” She insists, staring at you with a look of sincere gratitude. “If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you, please, don’t hesitate to ask!”

You look her over, her curled purple tail swishing back and worth, her elegant mane hanging to the side of her face alluringly.

“Nah, it’s a pleasure just having you here!” You look over at the sewing machine. “I’m going to make dinner, alright?”

Rarity nods, and heads back to her work. You leave the room, humming to yourself as you do so.

And nothing sexual happened.

Author's Note:

True Love Waits