• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 691 Views, 51 Comments

Cadence Founds The Crystal Kingdom Orphanage - Creativa-Artly01



Cadence, feeling sorry for all the orphans in her empire, founds an orphanage for them.

  • ...
2
 51
 691

Chapter 9

A few days later, a couple comes to adopt a colt and they have their heart set on a young colt named Arrowhead. The names of the potential adopters are Rain Dewdrops and Cavalier. The two are soon greeted by Cadance, along with little Arrowhead, and the caregiver he's under, Angel Heart.

"Hello," says Cadance, "welcome to the Crystal Kingdom Orphanage. We're glad to meet you."

"Thanks," responds Rain Dewdrops.

She and her husband then follow Cadance into a room, where they sit down on a couch. Arrowhead and Angel Heart take their seats in two chairs next to Cadance and across from the couple.

"Please, tell me," asks Cadance sweetly. "What made you want to adopt a colt?"

"Well," responds Rain Dewdrops, "I had given birth to a colt, a few years prior, but he was stillborn. Then I tried again, same thing happened. We figured out the hard way that it wasn't likely I'd be able to give birth to a healthy, living foal. That's when we turned to the idea of adoption," she begins to cry, "to give us a child that we can love and care for like we've always wanted."

"Well, we'll need a bit of paperwork, but we can promise you'll get your second chance at raising a child," responds Cadance.

A few weeks later, the paperwork is approved and goes through and Rain Dewdrops and Cavalier officially adopt Arrowhead and give him the perfect life that he had always wished for. They even sign him up for little colt hoofball league which he absolutely adores. Cadance is glad she's giving these foals a second chance at family and Rain and Cavalier a second chance at raising a child. To her, that means the world.