• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 691 Views, 51 Comments

Cadence Founds The Crystal Kingdom Orphanage - Creativa-Artly01



Cadence, feeling sorry for all the orphans in her empire, founds an orphanage for them.

  • ...
2
 51
 691

Chapter 14

Over the following days, Piper continues to warm up more and more in the orphanage and becomes more outgoing. Needless to say everypony around her is thrilled especially Cadence and Rust. Also within those following few days, the orphanage gets a surprise visit from Celestia and Luna. The mouths of every foal in the place drop to the floor in shock, surprise, awe, and admiration.

“Aunties,” says Cadence. “Good to see you, I see you found out about my founding of this place and my work here.”

“Yes,” respond the royal sisters, “Shining wrote Twilight and she forwarded it to us.”

“How! How thoughtful!” Says Cadence. “Why don’t I show you around?”

“That would be splendid,” respond the sisters. Cadence then begins to show them around the orphanage.

“To your right, that’s the newborn wing where all the infant foals go,” says Cadance, “and to the right of that is the hospital wing and the remaining bunks and dining hall.” After the tour ends, the royal sisters follow Cadence into her office and they talk for hours on end.

“Your work here is wonderful,” says Luna.

“I agree with my sister, I’m so proud of you and the work you’re doing here,” responds Celestia.

The two stay for an hour before finally leaving and returning to Canterlot.