• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 691 Views, 51 Comments

Cadence Founds The Crystal Kingdom Orphanage - Creativa-Artly01



Cadence, feeling sorry for all the orphans in her empire, founds an orphanage for them.

  • ...
2
 51
 691

Chapter 6

That night, the foals climb into their beds for the first time. They then begin to chatter. "This is so nice and warm," sighs Sweetheart Jewel. "I've never had a bed of my own until now."

"Me neither," responds Eclaire, "and I love it!"

"Here! Here!" Agrees Josiah.

"At least, we now have somewhere to call home," adds a filly named Star Gazer.

"Uh huh," agrees her brother Star Blazer.

"Now, everything is gonna change for the better, for good, and that's the best part," adds Caramel Shake.

"Yeah, thank goodness," agrees Paisley.

A few hours later, all the colts and fillies fall fast asleep. They had a busy and exciting day after all.

Meanwhile, back at the palace, Cadance sings Flurry Heart to sleep. "Flurry Heart, my little sweetie, my little filly, look how much you've grown. I wanna let you know, I'm so proud of you. You've been so patient with me as I've done all this lately. Flurry Heart, my little angel, the apple of my eye, the heart that's part of mine, you mean so much to me. You mean so much, you mean everything to, everything to me." She then kisses the sleeping filly and leaves the room. She then goes and climbs into bed with Shining Armor herself and falls fast asleep. She's so worn out from just everything from founding the orphanage to just being a mom. As she sleeps, she continues to think about the orphans that she's given a second chance to and that makes her smile like nothing else has ever before.