• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 3,054 Views, 95 Comments

Dissidia Final Fantasy Friendship is Magic - Final Fantasy BRN



A warrior is chosen to preserve a world of ponies and where harmony is of great abundance from Chaos

  • ...
12
 95
 3,054

The Road to Dawn

The Road to Dawn


The Emperor and the Cloud of Darkness continued to stare at the statue of the creature named Discord.

"I fully understand." The Emperor noted. "Obtain this creature to Chaos and maybe we can get this creature to tell us the information."

"Do you intend to waste valuable time with that pitiful horse?" The Cloud of Darkness sneered.

"That will not be necessary, now that I know who to persuade, I will head to the nearby village and…..persuade Celestia give me the key to the reports." The Cloud of Darkness manipulated the dark cloud from above and engulfed the statue in the cloud and made it disappear, the Cloud of Darkness vanished with it. The Emperor turned his eyes towards Ponyville and vanished.


Back down in Pandemonium the resistance has encountered Warrior, Shining Armor stepped forward to plea for Warrior’s aid.

"We want our home back! We want to fight!" Shining Armor said in a strong tone.

"Your resolve burns a bright flame I see in your eyes." Warrior complimented. "However I can clearly see that your allies are not so confident." Shining Armor looked at the other stallions, they had their eyes hanging and their faces were showing signs of depression and uncertainty.

"I suppose you’re right." Shining Armor sighed. "It’s just, we’ve never fought a war before, this type of activity is much bigger than any of us."

"Then I suggest you depart from this place and return to Ponyville. Princess Celestia is there, and she needs you now." Shining Armor looked at his comrades and nodded.

"All of you, retreat to Ponyville.” He turned his attention to Warrior. "I’m staying right here and joining you in saving Canterlot." Shining Armor said to Warrior.

"I would strongly advise against it." Warrior said sternly.

"I'm staying too!" One stallion called out. "I speak for all of us when I say that we have a strong loyalty to you and we would follow you anywhere!" Shining Armor furrowed his face.

"Ans as captain of the guards, I still order all of you to go back to Ponyville and defend Princess Celestia." Shining Armor ordered. The stallions nodded reluctantly and walked passed Warrior and left Pandemonium.

"You need to join them to, you cannot defeat the Emperor." Warrior told Shining Armor.

"No, but I can beat those crystal things." Shining Armor stared at Warrior to show how serious he is. "Look, someone very important to me has been taken by the Emperor, I will either go with you or follow you, either way I can’t leaving without her." Shining Armor argued, Warrior sighed.

"Very well, I might as well have an ally than a stocker." Warrior concluded. Warrior walked forwards with Shining Armor at his side. "I’m the Warrior of Light."

"Nice to meet you." Shining Armor said. He decided to not tell Warrior his name because he thought Warrior was choosing to hide his true name from him, so he should do the same.


Down in the tunnel, the Mane Six, who were still invisible, have the entryway in sight but they had to moved to the side. The rest of the stallions appeared in front of them. They looked mostly sad but at the same time, slightly relieved.

"Think he’ll be all right?" One of the Stallions asked.

"I hope so. I’m sure that the human is capable, let’s just hope it’s enough of stop that evil being." Another stallion spoke. "There’s no way they can die here, I believe in our captain." The stallions moved right past the Mane Six, the Vanish spell began to fade and they slowly began to reappear.

"It seems Warrior must be nearby." Rarity guessed.

"Seems like he’s got himself a partner." Applejack stated.

"Yeah! No one likes being alone." Pinkie Pie cheered.

"Good thing he’s been taking out manikins along the way. I don’t know what we would do if us alone encountered any." Fluttershy whimpered.

"I say bring it, I’m kind of praying that Warrior will leave at least one behind!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

Twilight began to think to herself. "Captain is with Warrior? Is he with…"

"Everything alright Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked. She noticed that Twilight had a puzzled look on her face.

"I’m fine, I think we’re in this place deep enough, so I won’t bother trying to vanish us again, so right now let’s just try to catch up to Warrior." Twilight instructed. "When we do, we’ll show him towards the Elements of Harmony." The team looked forward and they stood before the staircase leading upwards to Pandemonium. "These stairs look promising." The team walked up them and gasped in awe as they marveled at the giant hallways also made of crystal, the walls having a blue or rose coloring to different sections to them. The floors looked like blue mirrors that showed the ponies reflections. Many crystal shards sticking upwards like frozen geysers, with single shiny marble columns around every corner and large opening.

"Wow! For the Castle of Hell, this place sure has its beauty." Rarity said happily.

"Don’t get distracted." Rainbow Dash said. "This is Chaos’s turf. There may be manikins everywhere."

"We’ll let’s hope that doesn’t happen soon." Twilight concluded. The ponies moved forward to catch up to Warrior in the ten floor tall castle, 'Pandemonium.'


Meanwhile at Ponyville Princess Celestia stayed outside to try and keep the spirits of her subjects up. A young filly noticed the mob of stallions that left Canterlot are returning to Celestia.

"Princess! The soldiers are coming back!" The young pony called to the Princess. Princess Celestia turned her head to look at the mob of stallions entering the town.

"Thank heavens you’re all safe!" Celestia called with a very happy face. However she noticed something. "Where’s captain Shining Armor?"

"I’m afraid he’s decided to stay behind when we encountered the human Warrior." One stallion explained.

"He wanted to save princess Cadence and the rest of the prisoners." Another stallion explained. Celestia smiled and turned her attention to her subjects and cleared her throat to give a speech.

"Citizens of Ponyville and Canterlot!" She Called. "Warrior of Light has penetrated the Emperor’s forces and has begun his venture to reclaim everything that was taken from us!" The residents began to cheer as their eyes lit up with hope, she just then noticed that a certain six ponies were not back with them. She quickly figured out what they are doing. "Good luck, it all depends on the seven of you." Celestia thought to herself. A cold wind began to blow and a stallion noticed something evil approaching.

"Princess, the Emperor is approaching!" The stallion screamed. Celestia gasped and turned her head and noticed that the Emperor was indeed approaching Ponyville with two manikins at his side. Celestia would have ordered her subjects to flee for their lives but she noticed one of the manikins flying a white flag. "Does he surrender?" She thought. "No, not likely." Celestia, flapping her pegasus wings flew out of Ponyville with two stallions at her side to meet the Emperor. The two parties met each other and stood at a standoff.

"You seem to be quite overjoyed that your insignificant swarm of insects are alive and well." The Emperor mocked. Celestia just gave the Emperor a death look. "Save your energy. after all, if I had truly desired to desecrate your peasant village, it would have been in dust and ashes by now. You know there’s not a single horse within a thousand miles that can hope to defeat me."

"What do you want?" Celestia said in a harsh tone.

"I am interested in the reports that speak of this world’s involvement in our war." The Emperor stated, Celestia’s eyes bugged out and the Emperor smirked devilishly. "Ah, so you do know of what I speak. You see, I’ll be needing the key that unlocks the magic protecting the box they are held in. If You are willing to hand it to me willingly without hesitation."

"And if I refuse?" Celestia asked coldly.

"As I said before. save. your. energy." The Emperor warned. He raised the jewel end of his staff into the air and in a moved it in a circular motion making air circles. The sky above turned gray and stormy and a strong wind began to blow as a few miles away from Ponyville a cyclone formed and touched the ground, it began to slowly make its way towards Ponyville. "I will give you a certain matter of time to give me an answer, and you better give me the right one or else you and your feeble village will suffer a severe weather hazard." The Emperor turned around and went back to Canterlot.

"That vile fiend!!" Celestia shouted as she looked at Ponyville and how the citizens are staring at the Cyclone as if they are facing death.


Inside Canterlot, Cadence was sobbing at the tragedy that just transpired. The rest of the fillies and colts were back in their cell in Canterlot’s basement. She wiped away her tears and continued to weep.

"I’m sorry." She sobbed. "I’m sorry I allowed that monster to get away with such atrocities." She wiped away more of her tears, and noticed out the window that the dark cloud is stretching upwards into the sky, she figured out that the Cloud of Darkness has left and that she is alone. Cadence stood up but shrieked in pain as she attempted lift her right rear leg upwards but couldn’t move it very well and it hurt pretty badly to be standing. She concluded that her leg really was broken, and while her other legs are hurting, they are just simply banged up. Despite the pain, she wasn’t about to let this opportunity to get away from the torture slip by. She stayed standing up and moved towards the door and walked out.


Down in Pandemonium, Warrior and Shining Armor have finished climbing up two floors, the castle had no staircases to move between the floors. Tiles with teleportation magic that when stepped on, moves them between floors. The tiles had a large diamond shape flashing a purple color in the center and with another diamond surrounding the one in the center with with a gold color that appears to flow around it.

They detected three manikins waiting for any intruders to approach, a Capricious Thief, a Counterfeit Wraith, and an Ephemeral Vision. Warrior and Shining Armor hid behind a column they poked their heads from behind to see the manikins. Shining Armor attempted to rush over to them, but Warrior pulled on his mane to hold him back.

"What? We can take them!" Shining Armor said annoyed.

"I can’t allow you to fight those manikins, you stay here while I deal with them." Warrior instructed, Shining Armor rolled his eyes and stayed back as Warrior moved around the corner and drew his sword and shield and charged right at them.

"Shine!" He shouted, catching them off guard, the light shot off his shield and destroyed the Capricious Thief. The Ephemeral Vision shot at Warrior like a missile head first, Warrior jumped to the side and dodged but the Wraith managed to successfully hit Warrior in his back with its two tentacles. Warrior began to stagger in pain as the Ephemeral Vision created a ball made of crystal in its hand and threw it at Warrior, the ball smacked Warrior in the forehead. Shining Armor grunted and charged into the battle with the tip of his horn glowing and the aura shot out engulfing the whole room and obliterated the last two manikins. Warrior readjusted himself and stared at Shining Armor.

"I see, you can fight the manikins after all." Warrior admitted. "I am grateful for your intervention."

"No problem." Shining Armor agreed.

Warrior and Shining Armor moved forward now with some common ground beneath, Warrior decided to tell Shining Armor more about the manikins. Shining Armor decided to tell Warrior about the magic he just used.


Down below the Mane Six walked through the halls and they were met with a very unfriendly source. Three manikins, a Delusory Dragoon, an Imaginary Soldier, and a Transient Lion appeared from dark flux and cut the ponies off.

"Oh no!" Fluttershy shrieked.

"Now you don’t suppose that your idea was to go in and help Warrior on our own was such a good idea after all?" Rarity mocked.

"Don’t say, that! I’m glad they’re here!" Rainbow Dash said sounding tuff.

"Remember what happened the last time you tried getting in a tussle with them things?" Applejack scoffed.

"I know! You just made them angry and they tried to kill you!" Pinkie Pie answered. Rainbow Dash hung her head for she knew she couldn't really do anything to take them out.

"We can just walk past them." Twilight explained. "If I vanish us again they can’t harm us physically, but we need to be very fast for they may very well try to hit us with magick."

"Fast is my middle name." Rainbow Dash said staring down the manikins, the manikins readied their weapons and began move towards them and got ready to decapitate them. Twilight already began chanting the incantation and her horn began to glow, the magic left her horn and covered the ponies and made them invisible again. Fortunately the spell worked, so the weapons passed right through the ponies not harming them.

"HAHAHAHA!" Rainbow Dash mocked, she began to fly around them in circles and made faces at them. "You can’t hit me! You can’t hit me!"

"Come on Rainbow! We need to move now! Or they’ll hit us with magick and the spell will fade!" Twilight instructed. Rainbow Dash calmed down and turned to rejoin the others sadly even though the manikins couldn’t hurt them physically, they knew the ponies were moving past them so they chose to fallow them. They noticed the manikins behind them and the ponies, except Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash decided to run faster.

"What are you two doing? Run faster!" Twilight ordered.

"Calm down!" Rainbow Dash said in a cool tone. "They can’t hurt us!"

"Yeah, no need to worry." Pinkie Pie laughed bouncing along with Rainbow Dash. The calmness ended when the Imaginary Soldier threw three fireballs at the ponies and thanks to Rainbow Dash’s overconfidence and Pinkie Pie’s ability to not take things very seriously, the fireballs managed to successfully strike the two ponies.

"YAAAAAAAH!" They both screamed, the fire lightly searing their fur. Since they just got hit with magic the Vanish spell had been dispelled and the two were visible again.

"Oh no!" Rainbow Dash panicked looking down at her own hooves and noticed that she’s vulnerable. She kicked up her wings and moved forward through the air. She was feeling some pain from the magick attack on her body, but since she’s a strong fighter, she’s able to move through it.

"Yay you found me!" Pinkie Pie cheered ignoring the light pain she felt on her body. "I love hide and seek, but I gotta go back with my friends, so I’ll play again with you later ok?" Twilight used her unicorn magic and pulled Pinkie Pie towards the group. The group moved much faster and the manikins continued to chase after them. Now that Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were vulnerable they decided to move faster to get away from their attackers.


Up above on the higher floors of Pandemonium Warrior and Shining Armor have climbed up three floors and were halfway through the Castle they found a ridge alongside a wall they decided to take a break so they sat on the floor and catch their breath.

"Ok so those things are called manikins." Shining Armor said. "They are the main forces of the army that the Emperor serves?"

"Correct." Warrior stated. "Now what is this magic you used against the manikins?"

"That’s a special power that I learned from Princess Celestia that I was granted after I became Captain of the guards. However using a lot of this power at one time drains a lot of my stamina which is why I need her with me."

"Who? The pony that you’re trying to save from the Emperor?"

Shining Armor sighed and smiled as he began to talk about this mare. "Her name is Cadence, a member of the royal family. She’s the most beautiful and nicest alicorn there is. You see, she spent most of her life sitting foals around here."

"That does sound like a very likeable pony." Warrior suggested.

"Oh she is!" Shining Armor smiled, Warrior and Shining Armor ended their break and decided to get up and continue. "She got really close to my little sister, the one foal she loved to sit for the most. She also has this uncanny power to sooth a pony’s anger and turns the most horrible argument into the most enjoyable bonding moment."

"You sound as if there is more between the two of you than simply how she watches over your sister." Warrior guessed.

"There is, you see not soon after my sister outgrew having to be sat for, my sister left Canterlot to live in Ponyville. And I was signing up for the training with the guards so I was also leaving and Cadence went to live in Manehatten. We both coincidentally were going to Canterlot for a visit and at the train station we met each other, we already knew each other, but when we met each other then, we were so surprised to meet each other and…..well we fell for each other."

Warrior began to think some more about Shining Armor’s magic. "Is this the love you two share the magic you use?"

"I’m getting to that. You see, She told me all about the elements of harmony, and how she wields one, it’s called ‘Love’ and after a while since we’ve been dating, we told each other of our feelings she told me about her powers, and how since I’m part of her heart. Our powers can be used together, but the power that I use is magic that Princess Celestia decided to train me with after I was appointed captain." Warrior and Shining Armor came to a tile and stepped on it to climb up to the next floor.

"I guess your love is very true if that power reflects your true feelings." Warrior added.

"Yeah, in fact." Shining Armor used his unicorn magic to take out two gold rings from under his armor. "I was going to ask her to marry me not some time ago, but before I could we were attacked by the Emperor."

"You must have some feelings of joy for your union." Warrior guessed.

"Well, kind of." Shining Armor lowered his head in shame. "You see, I haven’t told my little sister yet. She means the world to me, and the reason why I haven’t told her is because-..... well…...I’m afraid to. This type of thing changes everything. I don’t really how she’ll take it."

"I am certain that the bond that she shares with you and your fiancé will have no trouble with her becoming a part of the life you are starting. after all, she is your sister, I am more than sure that she would understand."

"I guess you’re right, but first we need to save Cadence." Shining armor said in a strong tone, Warrior was about to question Shining Armor of whether or not Cadence was even still alive, but he then remembered him saying that she’s a member of the royal family. With that in mind, the Emperor knew all too well about Cadence's royal blood, so that type of prisoner is too valuable in order for him to just execute.


Meanwhile at the other end of the Everfree Forest Princess Luna found refuge in the ancient shrine where Twilight saved her from Nightmare Moon and Chaos.

"I hope it wasn’t my fault this happened." Luna thought to herself. "I was a fool to accept Chaos’s help, and if it was me who did this, then I’ve doomed us all." She spent all of the last night pondering what was going on. Her eyes started to get heavy and she went to the chambers in the shrine and went to sleep in one of the beds. However as she began to doze off and she began to hear maniacal laughter in the air that belongs to a certain Harlequin that convinced her to join Chaos. Luna woke up with a start and began to cower.

"No! Not him!" Luna panicked. "Please, I’m not wanting to see that dreaded, evil clown’s face again!"


Back at Ponyville the ponies started to panic as many loose objects on the ground began to lift off the ground and fly towards the cyclone.

Celestia sighed in defeat for she knew she can’t put her subjects through any more trouble than they already have. "I’ve no choice, I must…...no….need to give the Emperor the key. It’s the only way…." She thought, she began to charge up magic on the tip of her horn in order to signal the Emperor that she's ready to hand him the key.


Back at Canterlot The Emperor has returned to the throne room and he returned from the empty cell and found out that his main prisoner has escaped.

"My my, what an unfortunate setback. I might as well find her. hmhmhm. what a very amusing chase." The Emperor didn’t look disappointed that Cadence escaped, he vanished in order to go find her.

Down below on the ninth floor of Pandemonium Cadence managed to move her broken body out of Canterlot and down one floor. She was now more scared for her life, she went passed where the prisoners are held.

"Oh, come now! You took all this precious time to roam here, why not stay awhile?" Said the voice of the Emperor, Cadence tensed up as the Emperor appeared at her left side.

"How- how did you find me?!" Cadence shrieked.

"You clearly should’ve realized this is my own castle. It simply matters not if you could escape my grasp. you would’ve eventually ran into my presence in a short amount of time." Cadence gasped and rushed forward and went past the Emperor. The Emperor smirked for he decided to allow her a head start.

"HELP!! HELP ME SHINING ARMOR!!" She cried.


Down on the seventh floor of Pandemonium, Cadence’s scream reached Shining Armor’s ears. Shining Armor’s soul became overwhelmed with worry.

"Cadence is in trouble!" Shining Armor yelled as he galloped forward.

"Don’t! It’s an obvious trap!" Warrior warned. He heard Cadence’s scream as well, but Shining Armor cares more about Cadence so he charged towards her scream. Warrior ran forward to, but since he was no pony Shining Armor naturally moved much faster than Warrior, therefore he managed to get away from Warrior in mere seconds.


Down Below the Mane Six have been running as fast as they could, they managed to run up at least two floors with the manikins behind them. The manikins moved after them and continued to throw magick at them.

"This is getting ridiculous!" Rarity whined. "We can’t keep running like this!"

"Come on! There must be something we can do to get them off our tails!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"I’m working on it! It’s hard to run, avoid getting mutilated, and think at the same time!" Twilight complained. She got an idea, however it was more of a gamble. "You guys go ahead, Rarity I need you!"

"Are you nuts!? We can’t take those things!" Rarity accused.

"Trust me I know what I’m doing." Twilight assured. Twilight and Rarity stopped running, they faced the manikins and the others came to a screeching halt, they stared at the manikins. "Ok just listen to what I say and just do what I tell you to do. First ready you’re magic." Rarity and Twilight readied their unicorn powers the rest of the group just stood back and stared at the situation. The Dragoon readied its lance threw it at them.

"The lance! Send it back!" Twilight ordered. The two ponies used her powers and stopped the lance from impaling them they let it levitate in midair and they sent it flying back at the dragoon. The lance successfully blasted through the Dragoon destroying it. The Soldier made its sword glow and it slammed it on the floor and the glow turned into a magick attack that moved towards the ponies and the two unicorns used their magic and manipulated the attack and redirected it at the Transient Lion. The Lion tried to evade but it wasn’t enough, the attack successfully destroyed the manikin. The Soldier used the same attack again and this time the unicorns manipulated the attack again and sent it back at the Soldier and successfully destroyed it.

"Yes!" Cheered the ponies they all rejoiced and began jumping for joy.

"Just wait and see what Warrior will think of us now!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

"To be honest, I’m quite jealous of you two fighting the manikins." Rainbow Dash frowned.

"Don’t worry I’ll try to find a way for you to help us fight them next time." Twilight laughed.

"I don’t like fighting, I wish we wouldn’t have to." Fluttershy stammered.

"Honey, eventually you’ll have to see if we don’t push back we’ll be hog tied and strung up for breakfast." Applejack said to Fluttershy.

"I just can’t wait to tell Warrior what we just accomplished!" Pinkie Pie laughed. The ponies moved on again to catch up to Warrior.


Up on the ninth floor of Pandemonium Cadence tried to move downwards and to her pleasure, her love Shining Armor was seen a few feet away but galloping towards her.

"SHINING ARMOR!" She cried with tears of joy in her eyes. Shining Armor reached her and embraced her. Shining Armor also began to cry tears of joy.

"I missed you so much!" Shining Armor sobbed. "Are you ok?"

"I am now that you’re here!" Cadence smiled, Shining Armor stepped back to check her for injuries other than the obvious scorch marks on her cloths and many tears and rips in her royal clothing.

"Oh my. What did he do to you?" Shining Armor said looking at the big bruise on her muzzle and the other bruises on many other portions of her body. Not only that but along with the bruises, she also has many burn patches on her body thanks to the lighting that the Emperor used on Cadence. He noticed that one of her legs looked slightly deformed. Shining Armor reached out and touched her leg and Cadence jolted.

"Ouch!" She shrieked.

"Did he break this leg?" Shining Armor asked.

"Yes, he took so many lives. I’ve seen too much death." Cadence sobbed.

"Don’t worry." Shining Armor said, calmingly picking her head up to look him in the eyes. They smiled at each other and embraced each other again.

"Oh! How very heartwarming, but your tiresome reunion will be put to an amusing end." The voice of the Emperor filled the air. The couple tensed up as Shining Armor put Cadence behind her. The Emperor appeared in midair in the hallway of the castle in front of them. He stared them down with an evil smile, while the couple gave the Emperor death looks.

"You’ll pay for this and for everything you’ve done!" Shining Armor snarled at the Emperor. He stared the Emperor down.

"You’re a fool, I will not simply face the likes of you. Instead, you shall have the honor of facing my army." He raised his staff in the air and a bunch of manikins surrounded the two. The couple noticed that the manikins haven’t charged in to kill them right away. "you two shall bear witness to the rise of The Palamecian empire in Equestria, you see. And in time, i will completely eradicate Ponyville from this world, when I have finally obtained the key to the reports from Celestia." The two ponies gasped at the Emperor’s plan.

"You monster!" Cadence shouted.

"It matters not if I am, meddlesome pony. After I have obtained what I desire, I will murder every prisoner and lastly you two. But worry not. I will be sure you two shall witness my reign before your end."

Shining Armor moved forward to try and fight the manikins but Cadence restrained him.

"Please don't! I- I can’t lose you!" Cadence said tearing up.

"Throw them both in the prison!" The Emperor ordered. The Emperor vanished from Pandemonium and reappeared in Canterlot city. He looked out in the direction of Ponyville and saw a green light shoot towards the sky.

"It’s about time." The Emperor sneered, he vanished to receive the key from Celestia.


Down on the sixth floor of Pandemonium the Mane Six continued to run through the hallway. The ponies were having trouble, for all but Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had their hooves aching due to the countless hours of walking. The vanish spell completely wore off

"Maybe we should take a breather." Applejack suggested.

"I guess, after all we need to keep up our strength if we hope to beat the Emperor." Twilight agreed, she came up with a plan. "However, I’m not about waste a single second in not saving Equestria. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, you two pick up Applejack and carry her, Rarity we’ll just use our unicorn magic and carry ourselves around. And Pinkie." Twilight looked at Pinkie Pie and noticed that she was still bouncing and looking fresh. "You can just keep going I guess."

"Of course, I’m not tired." Pinkie Pie smiled. The team tried Twilight’s plan and it seemed to work ok, the only problem was that Fluttershy seems to have a problem holding up Applejack. Rainbow Dash held Applejack up by her front half while Fluttershy held her up by her lower half.


Later at Ponyville, Celestia stood outside of Ponyville alone, she’s having her guards stay in Ponyville to keep the citizens calm. She waited for the Emperor, she glared forward as the Emperor appeared moving towards her, also alone. He looked very pleased with himself. He stopped in front of Celestia and continued to give her an evil smile.

"What are you so pleased about?" Celestia asked.

"I am nonetheless overjoyed that you have decided to choose the smart decision." The Emperor smiled. "Now then, if you would be so kind as to relinquish the key, please." He held out his hand and waited to take the key from Celestia. Celestia sighed and lowered her head in defeat. She used her unicorn powers to manipulate the key and put it in the Emperor’s hand. "You have my most deepest gratitude for your cooperation." The Emperor's smile became bigger, he turned around and began to leave.

"Wait! You still need to dispel the cyclone!" Celestia ordered.

"We never agreed to that arrangement. I only implied that if you didn't hand over the key, your town would be eliminated. Once I obtain the reports your world no longer serves its purpose. It seems you need to be taught a lesson for getting involved in our conflict."

"You can’t do this!" Celestia panicked.

"Then If you desire to stop my spell, then by all means." The Emperor snickered and vanished with the key. Celestia turned around and eyed the cyclone and took notice that rooftops are starting to get pulled into the cyclone.

"I have to try!" Celestia flew towards the cyclone in an attempt to stop it before it destroys Ponyville.


Back with Warrior he successfully managed to get to the tenth floor of Pandemonium which also happens to be the roof. Being back outside and having a big view of the surrounding area over for miles, he took notice of the black cloud hanging above the Castle and many crystal pillars, blocks, and upside-down pyramids made completely out of crystal strung out all over the place. However the big thing that can’t go unnoticed were the many buildings and roads and the smaller castle in the distance. Warrior understood that he was in Canterlot City. He began to walk towards the Castle with some delight, for he knew that his mission was getting close to the end. After a few moments, Warrior made it to the front door and entered the castle.

"Strange, somewhere in this city, I can feel a presence that is similar to Cosmos." Warrior thought. He would have stopped to investigate but he noticed out of the corner of his eye a giant cyclone moving towards Ponyville. It didn’t take long for Warrior to figure out that the Emperor was definitely behind it. He shut the doors to Canterlot Castle, his first goal was to rescue the prisoners. Warrior knew his castles quite well so he thought there was a very good chance that the prisoners were in a dungeon down in the basement. He’s been in the throne room once before, so he knew the way to get to the Emperor. He also thought that now was a good time to get more familiar with Canterlot Castle.


Down in the ninth floor of Pandemonium the plan to rest the pony’s hooves was working very well, however the vanish spell faded again. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy put Applejack down, Twilight and Rarity decided to cease their magic and get back to walking on the floor, and Pinkie still had the energy to keep hopping along with the group. The ponies continued onward and noticed a staircase that had light peering down it.

"There, that must be the end of the Castle!" Twilight cheered. The ponies cheered in agreement and rushed at the staircase and once they climbed it, their jaws dropped in sadness as they saw the once fair Canterlot City horribly damaged. "We need to go to the tower to the east of the castle first, the Elements of Harmony are there." Twilight instructed, they ran past the castle in order to get to the elements of harmony


Later at the Edge of Madness the Emperor with the golden box under his right arm, next to the Cloud of Darkness kneeled before Chaos. Garland stood at Chaos's side.

"Have you found the information we needed?" Chaos asked.

"Yes, and there is more!" The Emperor announced.

"It won’t be long until that wretched pony princess will trouble us no more." He held the box in his hands and took out the key, he put the key in the lock and turned it. The spell on the box vanished and the Emperor opened the box, his eyes bugged out in shock and he gritted his teeth in rage. "THAT HORSE’S BLOOD WILL QUENCH MY THIRST FOR MANY NIGHTS!" He screamed. It turned out the box was empty.

"It seems you’ve been…..outwitted." Garland smiled with great amusement

"You dare speak of offerings and arrive with nothing!?" Chaos roared furious with the Emperor.

"Oh, but I did not return empty handed." The Emperor said, he nodded at the Cloud of Darkness and she flew in the air and moved in a fast circle and out from the center, the statue of Discord fell onto the ground before Chaos.

"What is this statue?" Garland said harshly.

"This is no piece of marble." Chaos said. "I can taste the living power of Discord, this statue is no doubt alive." Chaos started to feel some strange familiarity within the statue.

"This creature has our banner as its name." The Emperor explained.

"So it is dubbed Discord…..." Garland guessed.

"Master, there is a definite strong magic binding this creature." The Cloud of Darkness said.

"It’s not a problem. I need more information about this creature." Chaos said. "But that can wait until the Cosmos falls and rises again…...before we can have this creature to speak.…...it will join us." The other’s eyes bugged out of their heads.

"Master, forgive my intrusion…..are you sure it is wise to allow this creature such as this into our ranks?" The Cloud of Darkness questioned.

"Master. this may give us a tarnished image to our foes." Garland stated.

"It matters not what they think. Cosmos’s warriors have suffered loss after loss. This is just a means to whose power will be ours, to do as we please." Chaos explained.

"Despite not even knowing what power it possesses!" The Emperor said in a loud pitch.

"I’m aware of that, however…..I can sense this creature has also played a role in our conflict, just like Celestia has."

"If that is true….than we simply must allow this creature in our ranks." Garland agreed.

"In the meantime, Mateus…..I suggest that you make up for this failure for giving me an empty chest." Chaos said coldly to the Emperor. Chaos held a dark sphere, the powers of Discord in one of his four hands and sent it into the statue. When the battle restarts the creature will be on the side of Chaos.

"I will rectify this mistake master." The Emperor bowed. He vanished and returned to Equestria to get the real reports.


At Canterlot Castle Warrior was moving down the basement of the castle to make it to the prisons and free the captives. Warrior started to worry, since he hasn’t caught up to Shining Armor he’s beginning to think that maybe Shining Armor has been captured. Warrior started hear voices in the air and the more he travels downward, the louder the voices become. This pleased Warrior, for the fact that this shown that he was on the right track. The basements of the castle look just as nice as the rest of the castle however with the lights completely gone, and with the dark cloud hanging overhead blocking out the sun the view was dark, giving Warrior some trouble seeing.

However Warrior noticed something strange. He’s practically right on the Emperor’s doorstep, however he hasn’t met much resistance. However that thought came to a close when Warrior went down some steps and noticed five manikins in a place where the all the walls in the room appear to be a mural, Warrior hid behind the corner of the steps and looked at the room even further. Warrior could make out what appeared to be an image of Celestia and dark colored pony that looked similar to Celestia on the mural, but he couldn’t make out any more than that because it was too dark too see. The manikins were emitting a small glow from their bodies. This was the magical energy that kept them alive, what anyone would normally call a ‘life force.’

Warrior made his shield start glowing, he charged at the group of manikins and he used his ultimate shield attack. "Release!" He grunted, he threw his shield at the manikins and it smashed through two of the manikins the other three manikins ran at Warrior in order to attack but his shield came back to Warrior and smashed through them on its way back to him. Warrior continued through the room and found the staircase leading downwards on the other end. Warrior walked down them and the voices of the prisoners became really loud. He could hear some of the conversations between the prisoners.

"I have faith in Princess Celestia." One Stallion stated.

"I’m losing hope, especially with since the Emperor managed to capture the Captain of the guards." a colt said.

"Everything will be fine." The voice of a mare said. "That human who's here to protect us will be here to save us." Warrior made it to the bottom of the steps and looked ahead and noticed the prison cells filled with innocent ponies.

"You think he will really come for us?" A young filly asked.

"I’m already here!" Warrior called out. The prisoners all bunched up against the bars of their cells and cheered happily at Warrior’s appearance.

"Silence! The Emperor will hear you!" Warrior ordered and the ponies stopped cheering. "Stand back!" All the prisoners bunched up against the back wall and Warrior used his Shield of Light attack on the three doors to break the cells open. There were only a small handful of prisoners all varying from pony types, ages, and even genders. Amongst the prisoners was Shining Armor and Cadence.

"You saved us!" A mare said, looking very grateful.Cadence and Shining Armor came out from the crowd and greeted Warrior.

"you need to get back to the first floor." Warrior instructed. The two nodded in agreement and they began walking up the steps, Shining Armor held Cadence up by putting her on top of his neck so she could walk easier.


In Canterlot City the Mane Six made it to the tower where the Elements of Harmony were held. They opened the door and normally it would be a straight shot to the altar at the end of the hall to get the Elements of Harmony. A special security door that locked away the Elements was completely destroyed. The six met a deadly sight, a giant horde of manikins guarding the Elements of Harmony, all standing in a straight horizontal line facing forward with the altar with the Elements behind them. The ponies hid behind the door and peered from around it. Twilight began to count the manikins.

"I count at least forty." Twilight said.

"We took them before we can get these ones to!" Rainbow Dash said in an excited tone.

"Maybe, but those were only three. There are many now." Rarity pointed out.

"It definitely seems that the Emperor knows what those pieces of jewelry truly are." Fluttershy stated. "after all, why would he put so much security around the elements?"

"Ok, let’s just sit down and try to think of a plan of how to get through this." Twilight stated.

"Can’t you just cast Vanish on us again!?" Rainbow Dash annoyed.

"I could but they can still hear us, our hooves making noises against the floor will give us away, they’ll kill us before we know they’ve detected us." Twilight explained. She looked at Fluttershy and developed a plan. "Ok Fluttershy I need you for this plan. I will vanish you, then you will go inside and fly over the manikins and get the Elements of Harmony and bring them back over here. Fluttershy squeaked and ducked down and began to cower."

"Why her?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Because she can fly and she’s quiet." Twilight explained.

"I can be quiet to!" Rainbow Dash argued.

"You’re not being quiet right now!" Twilight said softly they silenced themselves and looked to see the manikins were not charging at them. "And besides, how will I know you just won’t turn around and mock the manikins because you managed to fool them."

"Can Rainbow Dash go instead please?" Fluttershy whimpered. Twilight thought for a moment.

"Ok! You both can go!" Because knowing Fluttershy any sudden movements from the manikins and she may scream. "So you two will keep an eye on each other, Rainbow Dash will make Sure Fluttershy doesn’t make any sudden noises to alert the manikins and Fluttershy will make sure that Rainbow Dash doesn’t do something stupid and give us away."

"I can control myself! I won’t give us away!" Rainbow Dash argued.

"Enough with the talking and go get the Elements of Harmony." Twilight said. She began chanting the Vanish spell and she made the two pegasi invisible.


Back at the Canterlot throne room, the Emperor returned angered that his failed attempt to solve the mystery of Equestria and the Conflict between harmony and discord. He looked out of one of the windows next to him and noticed the ponies at Ponyville trying to stop the Cyclone.

"How pathetic." The Emperor grunted. "I suppose the next thing I will do is bring the prisoners to Celestia and execute every single one of them until she tells me what I desire to know. But for now, seeing if Celestia can stand up to my power would be quite interesting." He sat down on the throne and looked out the window towards the cyclone and Ponyville and began to watch and observe how Celestia would try to figure this one out.


Down below in Canterlot Castle. Warrior successfully guided the prisoners to the main room now that he was out of the basement he could see better since he was more in the light. Along the way he got more acquainted with some of the prisoners but still hasn’t been introduced to some.

"You saved us all!" Cadence said tearing up with joy. "Thank you so much!"

"You reside in Ponyville?" Said a unicorn mare that had a light purple and white striped mane, had a pale purple coat and blue eyes. It had stars for a cutie mark.

"More or less." Warrior responded.

"Our child lives in Ponyville, is she safe?" A unicorn stallion asked, this one had gold colored eyes, with a blue coat and an indigo mane, and had a large waxing crescent moon and a miniature waning crescent moon inside the curve of the big waxing crescent for a cutie mark.

"You can see for yourself for he will be leading you to Ponyville where you shall be safe with Princess Celestia." Warrior explained.

A mare with a gold coat and a big bushy mane and was wearing a torn blue uniform of some sorts approached Warrior, this was the leader of the legendary Pegasi team The Wonderbolts, Spitfire.

"You say that there’s something terrible that will happen to Ponyville?" Spitfire asked.

"Yes, I am fairly certain that your companions are there, Princess Celestia will need your skills to stop it." Warrior explained.

"Right, thanks for getting me out of that prison!" Spitfire said happily.

"Thank you so much sir knight!" A white unicorn stallion said to Warrior, the stallion also had a white star for a cutie mark.

"And you are?" Warrior asked.

"I’m one of the Royal Family, Princess Celestia’s nephew Prince Blueblood." He responded. Warrior remembered that this was the stallion Rarity wanted to get close to.

"I would advise you to be at the Grand Galloping Gala, I happen to know a lovely unicorn of whom you must meet." Warrior advised, he thought he would help Rarity out some in her endeavor. Blueblood just smiled and brushed his hair with his hove.

"I can now help you beat the Emperor!" Shining Armor said.

"No, you have been through enough, and now that you have your love again, you must help them escape." Warrior pointed to the prisoners. He took notice at how Cadence was badly hurt, he also noticed her broken leg. He took time to debate something in his head, and then he took out what’s left of his potion and sighed. "Here, she will need this more than I do if she is to drink it."

Cadence was a little intimidated at first, she used her unicorn magic to uncork the potion, she manipulated it to float in midair and hold it to her mouth as she began to drink the liquid. Slowly her bruises and burn marks went away and her leg began to straighten, the bones began to mend. She swallowed the last drop of the potion and her leg was completely healed.

"A healing potion!" Shining Armor said happily.

"I- I’m all better, thank you very much! We’ll never forget all you’ve done for us!" Cadence said with tears of joy in her eyes and she embraced Shining Armor and kissed each other, Shining Armor got an idea.

"Say Warrior, how would you…" Shining Armor started to speak to Warrior but when he turned to speak to Warrior, but he disappeared. "Where’d he go?"

"I’m sure he’s going to beat the Emperor, but dear, we need to get out of here!" Cadence said. She turned her love around and they both began to lead the prisoners out the door, for the long trip out of Pandemonium and back to Ponyville.


Back at the Tower Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy flew close together hoof-in-hoof, over the horde of manikins softly to reduce sounds of flapping wings and to make sure they didn’t leave behind any tailwinds that the manikins could detect. Fluttershy was extremely nervous and began to sweat a lot, some of the sweat drops slid off her coat and hit the floor. Unfortunately the drops make a plunk noise as they hit the floor one by one. Rainbow Dash adjusted herself to be in front of Fluttershy to help dry off her sweat. Because as the sweat made its noise against the ground, it slightly alerted the manikins to the point where they readied their weapons and began to look through the room for any intruders. Luckily since the others were on the other side of the door that was standing several feet away from the horde, they couldn’t be spotted so easily.

Once Rainbow Dash used her front right leg to wipe the all the sweat off of Fluttershy. The manikins stopped stirring, and the pegasi continued to move for the Elements of Harmony. The two still slowly continued to the end of the hallway when Rainbow Dash heard a squeak from Fluttershy, Fluttershy squeaked when she saw an Imaginary Champion’s sword. The Manikins began to stir up again as Rainbow Dash shoved her hoof in Fluttershy’s mouth to silence her. After a few seconds of the two pegasi feeling anxious, the manikins stopped moving. Rainbow Dash breathed a sigh of relief then the two continued to the Elements of Harmony. After a about ten minutes of flying through the air and fear of being sliced and skewered the two finally made it to the altar where the Elements were standing, they placed the Elements of Kindness and Loyalty around their necks and placed the last four on their front two hooves.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash moved back up into the air with the last four Elements dangling around their hooves just a few mere inches above the manikins heads.They had to be very careful because a bad move would definitely alert the manikins. The two were only five feet from the door when Rainbow Dash made a huge mistake.

"We did it!" She cheered. But she instantly covered her mouth as the Manikins began to move, they noticed the large shadows on the floor and figured out what was happening. A Fleeting Flash threw lightning at the two pegasi and it successfully electrocuted them, it caused the spell to fade and they became visible again.

The two regained themselves and rushed out the door and rejoined the group, which then, they began to charge towards Canterlot Castle.

"I may not really agree to how you alerted the manikins after you told me you could control yourself, but you did get us the Elements so good work!" Twilight complimented. The prisoners have already made it to Pandemonium so the group missed their chance to help Warrior free them.

"Uh, guys, we better turn up the gas! Manikins are ridin’ on our hides!" Applejack shouted as the manikins guarding the elements began pouring out of the tower after them.

"Quick put the Elements on!" Twilight instructed. Twilight and the other three who didn’t have their elements already on had trouble getting them on while also trying to run from the manikins behind them. Rarity and Twilight just used their unicorn magic to put their elements on. Pinkie Pie and Applejack were holding their elements in their mouths Pinkie tossed her element in the air and she skipped into the air and jumped into the necklace, successfully putting it on. Applejack whirled her element around in her mouth like a lasso she tossed it straight upwards and it landed straight onto her neck. The Elements began to glow as the ponies stopped galloping away from the horde of manikins behind them. All six of the ponies began to magically float in the air and their eyes began to glow white, a holy aura began to shine off their bodies as the manikins dove in for the kill. Fortunately the aura shot off their bodies and spread out across the area and the power of the Elements of Harmony obliterated all the manikins before they could touch the ponies. The ponies went back down onto the ground and stood tall over their newest victory.

"Yeah!" Rainbow Dash cheered. "I finally got to show those jerks who’s boss!" She began to flex her legs like flexing muscles.

"Don’t get too excited." Applejack added. "We still got an Emperor to round up!" The team moved onto Canterlot Castle to join Warrior in his fight against the Emperor.


Inside Canterlot Castle Warrior made it to a large oriental door that had the throne room behind it. However there was big problem the door was being guarded by at least ten manikins. Warrior unfortunately even with Warrior’s radiant sword attack, it wouldn't be enough to defeat them. Warrior had an idea and wondered if he really should try and use the summon stone.

"I guess I do need the griffon to get me out of more trouble." Warrior thought. He reached into his pocket and took out the summon stone and held it to his chest. He tossed it into the air and the stone grew to a large size and shattered and from where the stone once was, now stood Gilda.

"Well I was in the middle of showing off my air skills to a couple of lamos when who calls me? The Warrior of Light!" Gilda said glaring at Warrior.

"Yes, I need your assistance in dispatching the manikins ahead!" Warrior requested. Gilda looked ahead and noticed the group of manikins.

"You need me to take care of those? Wimp!"

"If you want to prove to me that you have kindness, now is your chance." Warrior stated.

Gilda huffed at the fact that Warrior has a strong point. "I’ll Show you!" Gilda recklessly charged straight into battle with a loud roar alerting the manikins of her approach, but she still managed to catch them by surprise. She punched down one of them and it shattered against the floor. Another one tried attacking Gilda from behind but she knew what the manikin was trying to do, so she kicked her legs back and successfully struck the manikin and sent it flying to the wall and shattering against it. But an Imitation Liegeman struck Gilda with fire magic, then a Counterfeit Wraith, a manikin that resembles the Cloud of Darkness smacked Gilda in the face with its tentacles. Warrior charged into battle with his sword and shield at the ready. He dug his sword into the ground to use his Shining Wave attack.

"Bathe in The Light!" Warrior called out as the wave of light magic traveled on the floor and moved towards the Counterfeit Wraith and obliterated it, he also luckily obliterated a second manikin that was standing directly behind it. He whirled around so he and Gilda were standing back to back with each other. They both eyed the remainder of their opponents One of the manikins lunged at Warrior and he used his Shield of Light attack. "Shine!" The attack connected completely destroying the manikin, He left his left side open and a manikin took the opportunity to charge in and attack him but luckily Gilda flew around to Warrior’s side and knocked the manikin to the floor but it didn’t shatter Gilda finished it by ramming her beak in its head. Warrior dashed around to Gilda’s behind and used his Ultimate Shield attack.

"Release!" Warrior uttered, he threw his shield at the manikin and it smashed through the manikin destroying it. Gilda flew upwards and went backwards and pinned another manikin down under her front legs and she stomped down on the manikin completely crushing it into dust. Warrior charged at one of the manikins and successfully decapitated it, the manikin fell over completely dead. Gilda flew upwards and charged at the last manikin and slammed against it sending it into the wall and shattering it.

"You have my gratitude." Warrior said bowing his head to Gilda.

"Yeah, I made good on how I would bail you out again." Gilda smiled. "Does Rainbow Dash still know that we can still be friends when she chooses to stop being flip-flop?"

"Yes, however this does mean that you still have a chance to rehabilitate yourself." Warrior advised.

"Yeah whatever." Gilda scoffed, flew up and down back into the shattered remains of the summon stone, it reformed and Gilda disappeared leaving Warrior with the summon stone, now the size of a small pebble.

"I Guess I may not be able to use the summon stone for a while." Warrior thought. "Now I have an Emperor to dethrone." He put a determined look on his face and stormed through the door to the throne room.


Down in the basement of the castle the Ponies noticed that the jail cells were empty so they figured Warrior already saved the prisoners.

"Well, my mind is at ease, at least I can believe that my parents are safe." Twilight said.

"That means there’s only one thing left to do, stop the Emperor." Rarity said.

"Let’s hope that Warrior is ok." Rainbow Dash said.

"We can place all our faith in him, I know we can!" Fluttershy said. The team turned around and proceeded to the throne room.


Back in the throne room, Warrior stormed up to the throne and sure enough the Emperor was sitting in the throne, watching the ponies of Ponyville trying to stop the cyclone. The sound of Warrior opening the door and storming to the throne alerted the Emperor.

"So, the pawn of the Goddess of Harmony approaches, with feelings of despair and happiness for their new comrades. I must admit it is completely unfortunate. it is pitiful that you feel the need to put so much devotion and effort to safeguard these lowly insects." The Emperor insulted, he rose up from the throne and marched towards Warrior but stopped when the two were about ten feet apart.

"And how more pitiful that you put so much devotion and effort in destroying them." Warrior countered.

"It is their own fault that they had to get involved in the conflict, and now they must simply pay the price." The Emperor, said feeling no remorse for his actions.

"What have you done with Jecht, you fiend!?" Warrior shouted.

"You need not worry about that fool. The next you see him, he will be right as rain." The Emperor said in a calm tone. "In the meantime, I suggest you worry about those pathetic ponies of this world and knowing who their true master is."

"They have done nothing to you, yet you murdered as many in your path and even now you try to end everything they have worked so hard to create!" Warrior lashed. "Leave this world as well as take Pandemonium and that cyclone with you at once!"

"You really should allow me to continue on with my mission, you see when I’m finished, I will obtain the answers that even I know you seek, and even to the questions that even you desire." The Emperor said giving Warrior a friendly smile, Warrior’s eyes bugged out at how the Emperor knew what Cosmos ordered him to do.

"Your offer is tempting, but I must decline." Warrior said readying his sword and shield. "I mustn’t forget what my true goal is. safeguarding Equestria from the scum of Chaos such as yourself!" Warrior threatened.

"You truly are a fool, I shall gladly send you to the abyss, along with this pathetic world!" The Emperor threatened, readying his staff for the battle that decides Equestria’s fate begun.

“You shouldn’t have interfered, and you will now pay with your life!”

“Your reign of terror ends here!!”

Warrior charged at the Emperor and attempted to slash at him and the Emperor blocked each slash with his staff. The Emperor started aggressively towards Warrior and once he had an opening he made his attack.

"Fool!" The Emperor sneered and he smacked Warrior in the stomach with the other end of his staff. Emperor decided to do some extra damage to Warrior so he threw a large blue Flare ball at him. "Run amuck!" He sneered. Warrior regained himself and quickly leaped back even though the ball was chasing him, the ball was moving very slowly. He then came up with an idea he thought of a way to turn the Emperor’s power against him. He ran around the Flare ball until he had it at just the right alignment between the Emperor, himself, and the Flare ball.

"Bathe in the Light!" Warrior shouted he used his shining wave attack to strike the Flare Ball causing its guidance to move away from Warrior.

"Too slow!" The Emperor mocked sidestepping to dodge the attack. But the Emperor’s eyes bugged out when he realized that Warrior wasn’t aiming for him he noticed that his Flare ball was redirected right back at him, but when he realized it, it was too late. "Guhh!" He shouted as it blew up in his face damaging him. He landed on the floor and used his staff to stand back up.

"It is too late!" The Emperor snarled, as he tapped his staff on the floor. Warrior charged at the Emperor and jumped into the air and tossed his shield at The Emperor, the shield struck him in the back and pulled the Emperor towards Warrior and once he got close enough Warrior continually slashed him again and again.

"Take this!" Warrior shouted as his sword began to glow and with one big slash, the Emperor was released and severely damaged. Warrior landed on the ground where the Emperor tapped his staff on the ground, unfortunately the floor area where Warrior was standing, released a bunch of black spheres came out of the floor surrounding Warrior trapping him.

"I have you now!" The Emperor laughed. "I will destroy you with the great power that only the master of Hell such as I can cast!" He raised his staff in the air and began to laugh maniacally as he began to spin it slowly. A pentagram like figure that has three points instead of five appeared under the Emperor and as the Emperor continued to spin his staff but began to spin faster, the figure began to grow. "Heavens!" The Emperor shouted. The dark spheres trapping Warrior then exploded. Warrior screamed in pain and he fell to the ground as the Emperor’s attack was almost complete. He roared as the three points of the figure beneath him surged electricity to the middle of his spinning staff. The staff shot the electricity above Warrior, the magick created a giant flaming meteor that began to rain many tiny meteors down on Warrior. Warrior tried to run from the meteor the small ones kept hitting Warrior or landing in front of him slowing him down. Then finally the giant Meteor fell upon Warrior, he screamed extremely loudly for the pain was unbearable. The Meteor shattered to small chunks of debris, exposing Warrior embedded into the floor not moving, but he was still breathing so he was still alive.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The Emperor laughed. "I told you, you cannot possibly destroy us! Feel lucky you have the power of a warrior of Cosmos within you, for if you were anyone else, you would have been dead!" Warrior was stuck in the ground, and he was still in a lot of pain. He was struggling to get up but the pain was making it hard to move. The Mane Six however had arrived right outside the door and they heard the noise of the Emperor’s attack, and heard Warrior screaming. They dashed right through the door to see a horribly damaged Warrior.

"You leave Warrior alone!" Twilight shouted at the Emperor.

"You hurt one of my greatest friends! You will regret it!" Fluttershy said in her strong tone.

"You gave us enough trouble, you we're gonna show you the door! Even though I do love your garments!" Rarity said eying the Emperor’s golden clothes.

"I’ve been on the sidelines long enough, now’s the time for action!" Rainbow Dash said staring down the Emperor.

"You’ve been messin’ with the bull, now you get the horns!" Applejack threatened, the Emperor laughed at the six trying to defend Warrior.

"You are complete fools. your entire feeble kingdom has fallen to its true master!" The Emperor got a closer look at the pieces of jewelry around their necks and his mocking instantly stopped. "And I assume you six are the ponies that are Cosmos’s great saviors, the ones she summons when she falls desperate."

"What are you doing here!?" Warrior said loudly at the six, finally getting the strength to pull himself out of the floor. "He’ll massacre you all!! You must leave at once!"

"We’ll be just fine silly!" Pinkie Pie said cheerfully.

"Yes now I see that you all bear the Elements of Harmony." The Emperor announced. "The fact that you are standing here shows that you have defeated the manikins guarding them thus also proves that you're their chosen wielders. You see, I figured out what those pieces of jewelry were, because when I grabbed them they started to burn my hand." He noticed that Twilight’s Element was a tiara instead of a necklace. " …...you must be Twilight Sparkle."

"Of course! So that was the presence that felt similar to Cosmos that I was feeling!" Warrior thought.

"How do you know all this!?" Twilight said frightened.

"The eyes of Chaos are everywhere miss sparkle, they even watch us at this very moment." The Emperor giving Twilight an evil smile. "However, they have not been able to provide us with any useful information as to what role this world once or still play’s in our world so I am here to obtain that information for myself. I also happen to know you record what you learn about friendship to Celestia." Twilight gulped at the Emperor’s knowledge. "In fact…..I must admit, you must have a roll that you must play in this conflict soon." Twilight looked away from the Emperor when he stated that idea, she didn’t want to get completely wrapped up in an endless war.

"Did you find out anything?" Rarity asked the Emperor.

"I came so close, but my victims here have not told me anything, other than about the reports that can tell me what I wish to know, but Celestia has been clever enough to keep them from me." The Emperor explained with an angry face.

"You will never harm another creature in this world as long as I draw breath!" Warrior said getting onto his feet.

"Are you still attempting to defeat me!?" The Emperor said shocked. "I suppose I need to unleash another Starfall on you."

"I made promise to these ponies and to Cosmos, that I will defeat you!" Warrior said.

"And he won’t be alone!" Applejack said.

"We’ll take you down together!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Brave, but foolish. You braved the Castle of Hell to reach me, but the hand of the man who promises you false salvation and your pitiful ingredients of happiness, can never hope to defeat the lord and master of Hell!" Warrior charged right back at the Emperor and began to slash at him, the ponies concentrated their powers and unleashed a beam of magic at the Emperor. He turned around and quickly raised his staff and blocked it. "Are you mocking me?" The Emperor laughed. "That power pales in comparison to my powers of Hell."

"Shine!" Warrior cried out and his shield of light attack successfully hit the Emperor in the left side. While he was staggering about the ponies took their chance, they rose into the air and with their eyes glowing they released the power of the Elements of Harmony and fired another beam at the Emperor and it successfully struck him in the back. The Emperor roared in agony as it started burning his body, then Warrior saw his chance to charge at the Emperor and hit him upwards above him and he used his powers to use his Rune Blade attack. "Blade of Light!" Warrior shouted as the diamond continually zapped the Emperor and then he raised his sword upwards the diamond turned into a blade and it stabbed through the Emperor.

"UGGGGGGUUAHHHH!" The Emperor shouted, he fell to the ground landing on his back.

"We did it!" Rainbow Dash cheered. "Score one for Equestria!"


Back at Ponyville Celestia stood her ground against the cyclone as its strength began to pull on her mane with its great strength. All the Pegasi took flight and attempted to fly around the cyclone in the opposite direction that it’s spinning while Celestia tried to use her powers to stop the cyclone. She stopped the cyclone, her magic was holding. The cyclone stopped moving towards Ponyville but she needed to find a way to stop its spinning. She’s having the pegasi soar around the cyclone but it proved to be ineffective.

"I need…to keep it….in place." Celestia struggled to say. The other two members of the Wonderbolts in their dark blue uniforms appeared in front of Celestia.

"We must evacuate Ponyville, we can’t stop the cyclone." Soarin, The white stallion said.

"I didn’t form the Wonderbolts in order to get you to think that way!" Shouted the voice of their leader. They looked behind them and noticed Spitfire suited up and ready to go.

"Spitfire!" Soarin shouted. "I thought you were capture by the Emperor!"

"I was, but the Warrior saved all the prisoners, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence have returned with the rest of the prisoners. Now you need to know what we’re about, we’ll go right in that cyclone and destroy it!" The Wonderbolts flew into the cyclone and began to fly the opposite direction of its spinning, and from the inside the cyclone, it began to slow down. In at least two minutes the cyclone stopped spinning and it faded away, the skies above Ponyville became sunny and clear. The citizens of Ponyville took notice of this and began to cheer.


Back at Canterlot Castle the seven were standing on a field of victory as Fluttershy did her best to tend to Warriors many burn marks and bruises. "I-...... I am in your debt….thank you, I would have been dead by now if it wasn’t for all of you." Warrior said in a grateful tone.

"It doesn’t matter. After all we’re friends!" Pinkie Pie said, the other ponies nodded in agreement.

"Unbelievable…Defeated by a swarm of insects like you. Just…..who are you!?" The Emperor groaned as he got onto his knees and clutched where his wound was.

"We’re just friends who love our home, and we won’t let evil dirtbags like you destroy it!" Rainbow Dash said.

"ngh…..So, you must be…..the pony who strengths lie in her loyalties…..." The Emperor said to Rainbow Dash.

"Sure am." Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Tell me, to what lengths will you take that loyalty?" The Emperor asked.

"What are you talking about?" Rainbow Dash asked with a puzzled look.

"Loyalty is dangerous, in fact it’s quite a meaningless word. Would you do anything your friends wanted?"

"No doubt!" Rainbow Dash said in a strong tone.

"Even if they asked you to fly into a volcano or maybe to even leave forever?" The Emperor asked.

"Hold your tongue!" Rarity snapped. "We would never do that to our friend!"

"Really?" The Emperor asked in a doubtful tone.

"I will stand by their side no matter what!" Rainbow Dash said boldly.

"......heh...heh….We…..shall see about that." The Emperor said. "Another reason why loyalty is dangerous is because a knight who soul may be pure may follow the dark orders of his king.Maybe you will think differently when they ask you act against your code of honor."

"You have no influence here anymore! Begone from this place at once!" Warrior ordered. The Emperor looked out the window and noticed the cyclone was gone and Ponyville still stood, he figured out that his plan had failed. But he still held a smile on his face.

"I may have underestimated you, but do not think that the reign of chaos will end here. There will be…….others…...after…..myself!" The Emperor vanished and only his maniacal laughter filled the air for about five seconds before vanishing. They felt a strong tremor beneath their feet and hooves.

"What’s happening!?" Fluttershy whimpered.


At Ponyville Celestia and the other citizens felt the rumbling, they looked at Canterlot and were happily noticing Pandemonium sinking back down into the depths of Hell. Once Pandemonium finished sinking back down, the black cloud above Canterlot faded away and the sun continued to shine above Equestria as it once did before. Princess Luna, also noticed the scene from the shrine she found refuge at, she smiled at left the shrine and flew back over to Canterlot.

The seven left Canterlot and returned to Ponyville after a days worth of travel and rest, to greet the ponies who were cheering very loudly. Celestia took the same stage where Celestia gave her first speech, with Mayor Mare, Warrior, and the Mane Six as Celestia began to give another speech.

"As we waited and prayed for our way of life to return and as well as what was wrongfully stolen from us to be returned. We all placed our hopes in six mares and one human that has the power to combat the threat of the armies of Chaos. We place our eternal gratitude for their courage and we will never forget the deeds they took for generations to come." Celestia stepped back from the podium and motioned Warrior to take the stage. Warrior stared at the crowd as they also began to cheer.

"Citizens of Ponyville and Canterlot, I know you have been through much pain and misery over the past few days, myself and the other six you see standing before you have done much to make sure that the evil that threatened your world has gone away, and now that we have, you must now do your best to clean up the mess the Emperor made and rebuild all the things he took from you. With this final message I say this, if Chaos’s forces should ever rise to Equestria again, I will be there to put an end to it." The crowd began to applaud and cheer as Warrior turned around and looked at the others and they smiled. Twilight noticed her parents in the crowd tearing up with pride, Twilight began to tear up as she galloped over to them, they embraced each other for they were reunited again. Warrior looked at Twilight and felt pleased at how he fulfilled his promise to her. He looked back up at the sky and felt that Cosmos would also felt proud of his success.

edited by: commander infinite