• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 3,053 Views, 95 Comments

Dissidia Final Fantasy Friendship is Magic - Final Fantasy BRN



A warrior is chosen to preserve a world of ponies and where harmony is of great abundance from Chaos

  • ...
12
 95
 3,053

The Ticket Master

The Ticket Master



Twilight was at Sweet Apple Acres, with Spike riding on her back, had two large baskets filled with apples strapped to both her sides. Accompanied by Applejack also having two apple filled baskets strapped to her sides. They were marching towards the barn to deliver the apples.

“Nope, Nope, Nope.” Spike said, digging apples out of the baskets, checking them and throwing them away.

"Thank you kindly Twilight for helping me out. I bet Big Macintosh and I could get all these golden delicious in the barn by lunchtime. If I win, he’s gonna walk down Stirrup Street in one of granny’s girdles." Applejack chuckled.

"No problem Applejack. I’m glad the goal is lunchtime all this hard work and the business with the manikins, is making me hungry." Twilight said.

"I know right?" Spike agreed tossing an apple and it accidentally landing on Twilight’s head, it bounced off. She glared at him and Spike shot Twilight with an innocent smile.

"Puh-leez Spike, you’ve been lounging on my back all morning while we worked." Twilight wheezed.

"Exactly! You two are taking so long I missed snack-time! Plus that mishap earlier with the two manikins really made things worse."

"Applejack….. you think Warrior will accept Ponyville’s present to him?" Twilight asked.

"Ah’m certain he’ll love it more than a monkey in forest with banana trees!" Applejack, exclaimed. Twilight’s stomach growled from hunger. Applejack mentioning bananas really didn’t help.

"Hahaha!" Twilight laughed nervously. "I guess we better get some food, huh?" Spike went back to digging for apples.

"Nope, worm. AH HA!" He picked out a big, fat, and very shiny apple. Twilight licked her lips.

"Oh Spike that looks delicious!" But Spike just wolfed it down with chunks of apple flying all over the place and Twilight glared at him again. "Spike!"

"What?" He shrugged, he began to make gagging noises and he burped up a scroll.

"A letter from Princess Celestia." Twilight said, Spike got off Twilight and unrolled the scroll and began to read it aloud.

"Ahem, "Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria is pleased to announce The Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle plus one guest"

"AAAAHH!" Gasped Applejack and Twilight in unison, "The Grand Galloping Gala!" They both began to cheer and jump up and down and Spike just had an unamused look on his face and made a gagging face. Until he burped up two golden tickets that look identical to the tickets Cosmos received.

"Look two tickets!" Spike said waving them to Twilight.

"Wow, great! I have never been to the Gala. Have you Spike?" Twilight asked.

"No, and I plan to keep it that way". Spike scoffed. "I don’t want any of that girly frilly frou-frou nonsense."

"Aw come on Spike, a dance would be nice." Twilight assured.

"Nice?" Applejack said. "It’s a heap good more than just nice. I'd love to go." Then she began to fantasize about what her being at the Gala would be like. "Land sakes, if I had an apple stand set up, ponies would be chowin' our tasty vittles till the cows came home. Do you have any idea how much business I could drum up for Sweet Apple Acres? Why, with all that money, we could do a heap of fixin' up 'round here. We could replace that saggy old roof, and Big MacIntosh could replace that saggy old plow, and Granny Smith could replace that saggy old hip. Why, I'd give my left hind leg to go to that gala." Twilight then came to a conclusion.

"Oh well in that case, would you like to—"

"WOAH!" A voice shouted that filled the air. Next thing they knew Rainbow Dash crashed on them from above.

"Are we talking about THE Grand Galloping Gala?" Rainbow Dash said loudly.

"Rainbow Dash! You told Twilight that you were too busy to help me harvest apples! What were you doin, spyin?" Applejack accused.

"Of course not, I was busy napping." Rainbow Dash pointed to a pillow and blanket in a tree branch. She flew over to Twilight and hovered over her upside-down and gave Twilight a innocent smile."I just happened to hear that you have an extra ticket?"

“You happened to hear?” Yeah but-"

"YES!" She shouted landing on the ground. "This is so awesome. The Wonderbolts perform at the Grand Galloping Gala every year. I can see it now." She also began to fantasize about herself and the Wonderbolts. "I can see it now. Everyone would be watching the sky. Their eyes riveted on the Wonderbolts, but then who would fly in? Rainbow Dash! I would draw their attention with my Super Speed Strut. Then, I would mesmerize 'em with my Fantastic Filly Flash. And for my grand finale, The Buccaneer Blaze. The ponies would go wild. The Wonderbolts would insist that my signature moves be incorporated into their routine, and then welcome me as their newest member. Don’t you see Twilight? This could be my one chance to show em, my stuff!" She rose into the air and flexed her front legs. "You gotta take me!" Then she was unexpectedly tugged on her tail by Applejack who was biting on it.

"Now hold on one pony pickin minute here!" She argued with Rainbow Dash’s Tail in her mouth, she spit it out. "your plan is a load of hooey! and by th’ way, I asked for that ticket first!"

"So! It doesn’t mean you own it!" Rainbow Dash argued, they both began getting in each other’s faces.

"Oh yeah!? Well I challenge you to a hoof wrassle! Winner gets the ticket." Applejack and Rainbow Dash ran to a nearby stump and began to hoof wrestle.

"Girls!" Shouted Twilight interjecting between them and breaking up the wrestling. "These are my tickets, so I’ll decide who gets it thank you very much. Whoever has best reason to go should get the ticket, don’t you think?"

"Drummin’ up business for the farm?" Applejack said.

"A chance to audition for the Wonderbolts?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Money ta’ fix granny’s hip."

"Living the dream."

"Oh my, those are all pretty good reasons aren’t they?" Her stomach growled again and she chuckled. "Listen to that, I am starving. I don’t know about you but I can’t make important decisions on an empty stomach.” Twilight began to walk backwards until she caught up to Spike and he climbed back on her. "So I’ll think about it over lunch, and get back to you two ok?" They left Sweet Apple Acres and headed back to town.

"Ok." Applejack and Rainbow Dash sighed in unison. They glared at each other and resumed hoof wrestling.

"Hey Spike I wonder what Warrior’s been up to since that attack on Ponyville earlier?" Twilight wondered.


Meanwhile at the Lunar Sub Terrain Warrior kept fighting Onion Knight.

"Thunder!" He cried, throwing three electric spheres at Warrior but he blocked them with his shield.

"SHINE"! He shouted and his shield of light pierced Onion Knight and sent a sharp spike of pain throughout his body.

"AAAAAAUUUGHH"! He cried as he went down for the count.

"Forgive me…..but you must understand, you’re needed in the next battle." Warrior said kneeling next to his Comrade’s body. But no sooner that he did, three manikins showed up around him. "I should have known this was going to happen. I must get you back to the Sanctuary." He tucked his shield to his back and used that free arm to carry Onion Knight back to the Sanctuary slicing at any manikins that got in his way.


Back in Ponyville Twilight is still stressed about her dilemma.

"So who are you going to give the ticket to Twilight? Spike asked.

"I don’t know Spike, but I really can’t think straight on an empty stomach." Twilight sighed. "So where should we eat?" They walked pass Sugarcube Corner and Pinkie Pie shot out of a nearby window and tackled both Twilight and Spike to the ground and the tickets landed on Pinkie Pie’s nose. She noticed the tickets on her nose and began to freak out.

"GAH! BATS! BATS ON MY FACE! HELP!" She began to run in circles and she stopped in front of the tickets and stared at them. "Wait these aren’t…" Then her face lit up with joy. "Tickets to The Grand Galloping Gala? It's the most amazing incredible tremendous super-fun wonderful terrifically humongous party in all of Equestria! I've always always ALWAYS wanted to go!" She began to fantasize about her being at the Gala and she broke out in song.

"Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

Hip hip Hooray

It's the best place for me

For Pinkie..."

"With decorations like streamers and fairy-lights and pinwheels and piñatas and pin-cushions. With goodies like sugar cubes and sugar canes and sundaes and sun-beams and sarsaparilla. And I get to play my favorite-est of favorite fantabulous games like Pin the Tail on the Pony!"

"Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

'Cause it's the most gallarific superly-terrific gala ever

In the whole galaxy

Wheee!"

During her singing and fantasizing she’s jumping around Twilight and Spike.

"Surprising how this is a side of Pinkie that Warrior has yet to see, oh well it’s only a matter of time until he does." Spike chuckled.

"Oh thank you Twilight it’s the most wonderful-est gift ever!" She jumped in front of Twilight’s face and smiled at her and blinked.

"Um actually--" Spike picked up the tickets and he was caught by a surprising gasp from directly behind him.

"Are these what I think they are?" Spike turned to see Rarity behind him eyeing the tickets.

“Uh-” Twilight stammered.

"Yes!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "Twilight’s taking me to the Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot!"

"AHHH!" Rarity gasped.” The Gala? I design ensembles for the Gala every year, but I’ve never had the opportunity to attend. Oh, the society, the culture, the glamor, it’s where I truly belong, and where I’m destined to meet him."

"Him!" Pinkie cheered, her expression change to confused. "Wait….him? Him who?" Rarity began to fantasize about her time at the Gala.

"Him. I would stroll through the gala, and everyone would wonder, ‘Who is that mysterious mare?’ They would never guess that I was just a simple pony from little old Ponyville. Why, I would cause such a sensation that I would be invited for an audience with Princess Celestia herself, and the princess would be so taken with the style and elegance that she would introduce me to him, her nephew, the most handsome eligible unicorn stallion in Canterlot. Our eyes would meet, our hearts would melt, our courtship would be magnificent, he would ask for my hoof in marriage, and of course I would say YES. We would have a royal wedding, befitting a princess, which is what I would become upon marrying him, the stallion of my dreams." Her fantasy ended and she gave a sad face to Twilight.

"Twilight, I cannot believe you would invite Pinkie Pie so she could party, and prevent me from meeting my true love! How could you! Hmph!" She gave Twilight an angry turn around. Just then unexpectedly Angel ran up to Spike from behind and snatched the tickets right from his hand. She ran up on top of Fluttershy ‘s head and held the tickets in front of her eyes and she gasped, for she knows what they are.

"Angel, these are perfect." She said.

"Uh guys?" Twilight said to Rarity and Pinkie Pie. “I haven’t exactly decided to give the ticket to.”

"You Haven’t!?" Pinkie Pie and Rarity shouted in unison staring at her with anticipation.

"Um, excuse me, Twilight." Fluttershy called. "I would just like to ask, I mean, if it would be alright, if you haven’t given it to someone else-"

"You? You want to go to the Gala?" Rarity asked in shock.

"Oh, no." Then Angle kicked Fluttershy’s leg to get her to speak up. "I mean, yes, or actually, kind of. You see." She also began to fantasize about her at the Gala. "It's not so much The Grand Galloping Gala, as it is the wondrous private gated garden that surrounds the dance. The flowers are said to be the most beautiful and fragrant in all of Equestria. For the night of the gala, and that night alone, would they all be in bloom... and that's just the flora! Don't get me started on the fauna! There's loons, and toucans, and bitterns, oh my! Hummingbirds that can really hum, and buzzards that can really buzz. White-blue jays, and red jays, and green jays, pink jays and pink flamingos." Then her fantasy ended and she’s hovering above Twilight’s head and hugging Angel.

"Gee Fluttershy it sounds… beautiful?" Twilight said.

"Now wait just a darned minute!" Rainbow Dash called. Twilight looked up behind her and saw Rainbow Dash standing on a nearby rooftop.

"Rainbow Dash!? Were you following me?" Twilight shouted.

"No, I mean yes, I mean, maybe. Look, it doesn’t matter. I couldn’t risk a goody four hooves like you to just give that ticket away to just anybody."

"Wait just another apple pickin’ minute!" Applejack called, approaching from behind.

"Applejack! Were you following-" Twilight shouted.

"No. I was followin' this one." she interrupted and threw an accusing hoof at Rainbow Dash. "To make sure she didn't try any funny business. Still trying to take mah ticket."

"Your ticket!?" Rainbow Dash argued.

"But Twilight’s taking me!" Pinkie Pie argued, The five friends of Twilight began to argue with each other over who gets to go to the Gala.


At the Old Chaos Shrine, Kefka was venting over what just happened with Terra. The warlock Golbez arrived and noticed Kefka grouching under his breath.

"That stupid little pretty boy stealing my slave from me!" He grouched. "And just where the hell is she?! She’s supposed to be coming right into to my arms, so where. is. she?! Oh, when I run into that brat again, he’s so going to be WELL DONE FOR GOOD!" Golbez approached him from behind.

"Are you implying that your strength is less than hers?" He asked.

"BAH! She’s just a pathetic beast with pathetic powers for mayhem and destruction that she has no idea what to use it for! I just thought I would help her out."

"I question your powers, considering the spell you offered to that mare was easily broken by six other mares."

Kefka smirked at Golbez’s remark. "Don’t you worry about that, Golbezy. Even though that power is broken I'll force her to serve us again in no time!"

".......How?" Golbez asked skeptically

"You’ll just have to know how to work on their dreams and desires if you want them to do as you please. Besides, she’s just a wild animal, they can be easily tamed and made into our pets. I'll put the reins on her and make the pretty pony go back to her petty stable soon enough. In the meantime, I’ll get my toy back from that stupid brat." Kefka said in a insane smirk as he rose up and flew away.

"Equestria is now on the verge of darkness, let us see if Cosmos and Equestrian residents have what it takes…... to shine the light in the darkness." Golbez thought.


Back in Ponyville Twilight’s friends are still arguing.

"QUIIIIEEEEEEEET!" Twilight screamed at the top of her lungs, they all stopped.

Except for Pinkie Pie. "And then I said 'Oatmeal are you craz-'…...oh."

"Girls, there’s no use in arguing. seriously! it’s giving me a headache!" Twilight said sternly.

"But Twilight-" Rarity whined.

"NO! This is my decision, and I'm gonna make it on my own, and I certainly can't think straight with all this noise." Her stomach growled again. "Not to mention hunger. Now go on shoo! leave!" The ponies started to grumble as they stomped away. "And don’t worry, I’ll figure this out!" She put on a stressed face. ".......Somehow."

Twilight and Spike went to a nearby restaurant and sat down at a table outside with a vase of flowers on it. Spike flipped through the menu and Twilight slumped on the table.

"What am I gonna do Spike?" Twilight asked. "All of my friends have really good reasons to go to the Gala." She used her magic to manipulate a flower and she pulled petals off it as she listed her friends. "Applejack or Rainbow Dash? Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy - Rarity, oh who should go with me?" Her stomach growled again and she licked up the petals she picked off.

"Have you made your decision?" Asked the waiter, who spoke with a French accent.

"I CAN’T DECIDE!" Twilight yelled catching looks throughout the whole restaurant.

"Twilight, he just wants to take your order." Spike said.

"Oh." She chuckled. "I would love a daffodil and daisy sandwich".

"Excuse me, do you have any rubies?" Spike asked the waiter just gave Spike a weird look. "No? okay I’ll have the hay fries, extra crispy." Spike put the menu down and the waiter carried it away.

"What do you think Spike?"

"I think we have to try another restaurant. I mean I like grass just fine but would it hurt anyone to offer some gemstones?"

"I mean about the Gala and the ticket and who I should take!"

"Oh, you’re still on that?"

"Look, Spike! How do I even choose? And when I do choose? Will the other four be mad at me? I mean I could give up my ticket and give away two, but that would still leave three disappointed ponies. What if I-"

"Ah your food!" The waiter said holding Twilight’s sandwich on a plate in front of her, he also gave Spike his order.

"Oh thank you, this looks so good! I’m sure everything will be clearer once I eat". To her and Spike’s surprise all the other ponies who were also eating outside ran inside.

"Madame." Called the waiter. "Are you going to eat your food in ze rain?"

"It’s not raining." Twilight said, she looked around and noticed that everywhere but where she and Spike were sitting is pouring. "What’s going on?" She looked up and noticed that Rainbow Dash has opened a hole in the raincloud directly above her.

"Hello, best friend forever I ever ever had! Enjoying the sunny weather?" She asked with glee.

"Dash, what are you doing?" Twilight asked sternly. Rainbow Dash just had a innocent smile and sincere look on her face.

"What do you mean? I just saw the smartest most generous pony about to get rained on. So I thought I’d kick a hole in the clouds to keep her dry so she can dine in peace that’s all."

Twilight gave her a suspicious look. "...... you're not trying to get extra consideration for the extra ticket by doing me extra special favors, are you?"

"Me? No no no of course not." Rainbow Dash said trying to sound innocent.

"Really?" Twilight questioned clearly not amused.

"Seriously, I’d do it for anypony." However Twilight noticed that she hasn’t done it for all the other ponies around her that were being rained on. Rainbow Dash gulped and chuckled.

"Rainbow, I am not really comfortable accepting unwanted favors, so I’d appreciate it if you would close up that rain cloud right now!" Twilight ordered.

"Ugh fine!" Rainbow Dash whined and she sealed up the rain cloud.

"That’s better!" Twilight smiled using her magic to lift up her sandwich, but before she could bite it. The rain began to pour on her, it ruined her coat and her sandwich. She grumbled and all Spike could do is giggle.

"Twilight, it’s raining." Rarity called approaching from behind her under a blue and purple umbrella with golden star pattern on it.

"No, really? I haven’t noticed." Twilight asked sarcastically.

"Come with me before you catch a cold!" Rarity scooped her up in her hooves and dragged her to her boutique, Spike simply followed her.


Meanwhile at the Edge of Madness Garland just finished telling Chaos everything that the warriors of chaos just figured out.

"So…. this new world is called: Equestria?" Chaos asked.

"Yes, and our plans to destroy that pathetic world are already set into motion."

"Have the manikins successfully eradicated the Warriors of Cosmos?"

"Yes, they are now of no concern to us."

"The world of horses….. or ….ponies....." Chaos pondered in both wonder and disgust.

"I believe I may know who is pulling the strings behind this petty scheme to stop us." Garland said.

"Then destroy this threat at once!” Chaos ordered, Garland nodded and left Chao’s throne.


Back in Ponyville, Rarity got Twilight and Spike inside the boutique. Twilight shook the water off her and inadvertently got Rarity soaked.

"Heh heh Sorry". Twilight giggled.

"Oh no, it’s quite alright. After all, we are the best of friends are we not?" Rarity said brushing up next to Twilight. "And you know what the best of friends do?"

"Uh".

"Makeovers!" Rarity used her magic to pull a cover over Twilight and herself and began to do some extensive hard work on her.

"Ugh, Rarity, ow, this really isn't fixing it, ah, I mean thank you but, ooh, that's too tight." Twilight struggled. Rarity pulled the cover off Twilight. She’s strapped in an aqua saddle with blond hair strings on the sides and a mint green circle in the center and a blue chest plate with a cool colored beaded necklace over it.

"There. Oh, you're simply darling!" Rarity cooed.

"Uh, yeah, it is kinda pretty, isn't it?" Twilight said, taken in awe about her appearance. Spike started making another gagging face. Rarity jumped at him and it surprised him to the point that he accidentally rammed his finger into his mouth.

"And you. Oh Spike, I have a dandy little outfit for the dashing gent." She used her magic to pull the cover back over to Spike, while he did try to get way Rarity pulled him back in.

"D-ah, oh, hey, wow, watch it, whoa!" Rarity threw the cover away and Spike is now in a blue English gentleman’s suit with a curly blonde wig.

"Oh Spike!" Twilight giggled.

"Now all you need is a hat!" Rarity said placing a dark brown Spanish hat with an orange feather in the top.

"Ugh, I told you, I don't want any part of this girly gala gunk, see you back at the library." Spike said and throwing off his outfit and heading out the boutique.

"Oh who needs him anyway?" Rarity laughed and putting a mirror in front of Twilight and Twilight began to stare at herself in awe. "This is all about you, and how fabulous you’ll look at The Grand Galloping Gala." That name snapped Twilight out of her trance.

"Wait, the Grand-" Rarity wandered to a mannequin that has the same outfit that Twilight is wearing.

"And oh, my goodness, what a coincidence. I happen to have an ensemble of my own that matches yours to a T." She ran back over to Twilight and hugged her head as she began to fantasize again. "We would be the belles of the ball, you and I. Everyone would be clamoring for our attention. All eyes would be on us, and then everyone would finally know, the most beautiful, most talented, most sophisticated pony in all of Equestria is Rarity the Unicorn!" She noticed that Twilight had an annoyed look on her face and Rarity patted her head. "Oh and Twilight Sparkle of course." Rarity giggled nervously.

"......I see what’s going on, here." Twilight said pointing an accusing hoof at Rarity. "You’re just buttering me up so I give you the extra ticket. Well it’s not gonna work! you’re going to have to wait for my decision like everyone else." She threw off the ensemble and headed towards the door and opened it. "Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve been trying all day trying to get some lunch!" To her surprise Applejack unexpectedly popped her head through the doorway.

"Did somepony say lunch?" She grabbed Twilight’s hoof and pulled her outside to a large wagon filled with apple treats.

"Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me!" Twilight shouted in disbelief. Applejack began listing all the stuff her has with her and Twilight glanced at it with hungry eyes. "I got apple pie, apple fritters, apple tarts, apple dumplings, apple crisps, apple crumblers, and apple brown Betty. Uh, the dessert, not my auntie. What do you say there, best friend?" Twilight’s stomach growled again, and became more upset than ever. "Is that a yes?"

"No. And no! I don't know who I'm giving the ticket to, and all these favors aren't making it any easier to decide. In fact, I'm less sure now than I was this morning! Ugh!" She bolted right past Applejack leaving her alone with her desserts.

"So, that’s a maybe?" Applejack asked.


Back at the Sanctuary Warrior arrived panting, for being out of breath for fighting so many manikins. Being back with Onion Knight in his arm, he moved to Cosmos’s empty throne and laid Onion Knight down in it and he faded away. He will not return until the next battle.

"It.. is …. Done." he panted. He sat on the floor of the sanctuary and he took his helmet off and threw his sword and shield to the side. He stopped to catch his breath. Cosmos flashed down from the heavens, holding the ticket to galla that Celestia gave her. "What is it?" Warrior asked, still breathing heavily.

"A humble gift from your new acquaintances." Cosmos said.


Back in Ponyville Twilight made it back to the library alone, she felt relieved to finally be back home.

"I never thought being showered with favors would be so aggravating!" She said to herself. She opened the door and saw Fluttershy inside cleaning the place with many of her small animal friends. She was also humming a song that sounded familiar to Twilight but decided not to dwell on it. "Ugh, Fluttershy not you too?" Twilight cried.

"Oh, well, hello Twilight. I hope you don’t mind but we’re all doing a little spring cleaning for you." Smiled Fluttershy.

".....It’s Summer."

"Oh, well, better late than never right?" Fluttershy blushed. "This was Angel’s idea." Twilight noticed Angel sitting on the table preparing a salad for her. Angel squeaked and saluted Twilight.

"......You’re not doing this for the ticket are you?"

"Oh no, I’m doing this because you’re my very best friend. Right Angel?" Angel glared at Fluttershy to make her tell the truth. "Oh, yes, we are just doing this for the ticket." Angel ran up to Twilight and offered the salad, and her stomach growled again.

"No, No, No!" Twilight shouted, her shouting made Angel fall over. She walked over to the door and opened it to show them the way out. "Well this was very nice of you and Angel but I’m not accepting any extra favors until I made my final decision, so I’m going to have to ask you to leave."

"SURPRISE!" Called a group of ponies outside the door. Pinkie Pie snatched her up and pulled her outside and a group of ponies she brought with her began to throw her into the air. She broke out into another song while the ponies were tossing her and Twilight tried to grab her attention, Spike came outside to see what the noise was all about.

"Twilight is my bestest friend

Whoopie, whoopie!"

"Pinkie."

"She's the cutest, smartest, all around best pony, pony!"

"Pinkie."

"I bet if I throw a super-duper fun party, party!"

"Pinkie!"

"She'll give her extra ticket to the gala to me!"

"PINKIE!"

Twilight was in the air when the ponies stopped tossing her and she fell and hit the ground for nopony was there to catch her.

"Yes Twilight?" Pinkie Pie asked batting her eyes.

"At least the other ponies tried to be subtle about the ticket!"

"Wait, what ticket, what gala?" Asked one of the ponies Pinkie Pie brought with her.

"Oh, you didn’t know? Twilight has an extra ticket to go to the Grand Galloping Gala!" Pinkie Pie said with no discretion.

"The Grand Galloping Gala!?" All the ponies cheered in unison. Ponies started to throw favors and compliments at Twilight.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your mane?"

"I’ll wash your dishes!" She tried to run to the left to escape but was stopped by a mare holding a batch of flowers.

"Would you like any help with your gardening?" Twilight turned to her right but got stopped by another one holding carrots.

"I have a cartload of extra carrots." Spike joined Twilight and many ponies were crowding around Twilight and Spike offering something in exchange for the ticket.

"What are we gonna do?" Spike asked softly.

"We’re…gonna…RUN!" Spike got on her back and she charged through the crowd and dashed away as the mob of ponies were right behind her. She rushed past the cart of desserts that Applejack abandoned and hid behind it and they looked to see that the mob of ponies ran past them. One pony popped her head out of the desserts and another poked her head out from behind a window.

They rushed away and noticed the mob of ponies turned around and were back on Twilight’s trail. The mob rushed past a mother pushing a stroller but as it turns out it is Twilight under a veil and Spike dressed as a baby inside the stroller. Once they saw the mob go past them Spike and Twilight ditched their disguises and ran for it but the mob noticed the two and got on their trail again.

They hid under a bridge and they crawled out from under it once they heard the mob go over them the crawled out and the mob again got on their trail. Twilight and Spike headed to a costume shop and Twilight disguised herself as a clown and Spike disguised himself as a hula girl. The mob zoomed past the two and Twilight and Spike raced out of the store and ditched their disguise but the mob got on their trail again.

"Where are we going to run to?" Spike asked.

"If only there was a sanctuary we could be safe at and…..oh yeah duh." Twilight said in a realization.

"Where?" Spike asked.

"Don't you get it? Sanctuary, maybe Warrior can help us with our problem!" She ran to the center of town and found the grind beam and slid on it and it provided her an escape for once she and Spike vanished the mob stopped following her. She moved through the gateway as both she and Spike entered the Sanctuary. They looked ahead and saw Warrior standing at the throne, with his sword, shield, and helmet back on, with Cosmos right next to him. "Warrior!" She called, that instantly grabbed his attention.

"Twilight Sparkle and young Spike. This truly is an unexpected visit. I was going to patrol equestria." Warrior welcomed.

"It’s ok." Twilight said. "I just need to rest and set my mind at ease for a moment." She dropped on the floor and sighed, and her stomach growled again.

"As you can see, we’ve had a very crazy day." Spike sighed.

"Please, tell me your tale." Warrior said, moving next to the two and sitting next to them, Twilight and Spike have told him everything. Cosmos said nothing, in fact she smiled at how it seemed that her plan for the Warrior may go better than she could have hoped. "I see, you had wanted to invite a friend to the Gala but you do not wish to disappoint the others who have good reasons to go."

"I’ve been bombarded with too many favors and unexpected run ins that I haven’t been able to eat anything today." Twilight sighed.

"Hmmm." Warrior pondered. "Perhaps I’ve a way to spare you your dilemma." He reached into his pocket and took out another ticket to the gala.

"Another ticket?" Spike said in awe.

"Correct. Cosmos informed me that she received this gift from Princess Celestia for her to offer to me. In honor that I am now the protector and guardian of Equestria." He stretched out his hand and offered the ticket. "Take it. it may not be enough to solve your problem, but at least you will be eased of some of your pain."

"Oh Warrior." Twilight smiled. "That’s really sweet of you, but I can’t take your ticket."

"Forgive me, but i am a warrior for Cosmos. I have no particular interest of such an event."

"Warrior you should go, it would give you a chance to meet the other princess. And learn what happened that made her choose to join the side of Chaos." Cosmos suggested.

"Well, let’s go to the library and discuss this further." Twilight said. "I’ll have to use my power to send us there since there’s many ponies back at the gate waiting for me." Twilight concentrated and a bright light glowed from her horn and it exploded she Spike and Warrior were gone once it cleared. Cosmos continued to smile as she flashed back into the heavens.

The three arrived back at the library in another huge explosion and the three arrived looking all dizzy except Spike looked like he was just set on fire, for he had many blackburn portions on his body.

"Warn me next time you’re going to do that!" Spike said in a dizzy tone. He shook his body and he instantly became clean.

"I didn’t even know it was gonna happen!" Twilight said loudly. "Now quick lock the doors!" The three went to all the doors and windows and locked them and also shut off the lights. Warrior had trouble with the lights mainly because they were not torches you could simply douse. They rested once they were covered in darkness, but a light came on and it it lit the whole place up. They looked up at the balcony and saw the other five friends there waiting for Twilight this whole time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Twilight Screamed. "I can't decide, I just can't decide. It's important to all of you and I just can't stand to disappoint any of you, and giving me gifts and doing me favors won't make any difference because you're all my friends and I wanna make you all happy and I can't, I just can't." Twilight ducked down and covered her head, The five all looked at each other in realization of what Twilight’s going through. Warrior glanced at the five wondering what exactly what their next move is.

Applejack walked over to Twilight and placed her hoof on her head. "Twilight sugar….. we didn't mean to put so much pressure on you, and if it helps any, I don't want the ticket anymore, you can give it to somepony else. I won't feel bad, I promise yall."

"Me too." Fluttershy said flying over to Twilight. "I- i feel just awful that I made you feel so awful."

"And me too. It’s no fun upsetting your friends." Pinkie Pie said.

"Twilight it was unfair of me to try to force you as I did." Rarity said.

"Yes! That means the ticket is mine"! Rainbow Dash cheered. "I got the ticket! I got the ticket!" The others glared at her and she stopped cheering. "You know, I haven't perfected my signature moves for The Wonderbolts anyway. I don't need that ticket either."

"We all got so gun-ho about going to the gala that we couldn't see how un-gun-ho we were making you." Applejack explained.

"We’re sorry Twilight!" The ponies said in unison. She uncovered her head and smiled.

"Now on to business." Warrior said, stepping forward. "I would like to have a ticket to the gala. However, i would be more than willing to give it to anyone of you."

"How did you even get a ticket?" Rainbow Dash asked confused.

"Isn’t it obvious?" Spike said. "It’s not every day when you get a human knight of a goddess charged to protect our world."

"That’s mighty fine of ya’ll to do that, but after what we just did to Twilight….. I don’t think we even deserve to go to the gala." Applejack said smiling to Warrior.

"Oh I don’t think-" Rarity started, but was immediately silenced by a glare from the others.

Twilight stood up and smiled at Warrior. "Now Warrior remember, if you keep your ticket you can speak to Princess Luna about her involvement in the war."

"Yes but-"

"No, you keep it. Spike take a note." Spike got out some parchment and a quill and copied down what Twilight said.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

I've learned that one of the joys of friendship is sharing your blessings, but when there's not enough blessings to go around, having more than your friends can make you feel pretty awful. So, though I appreciate the invitation, I will be returning both tickets to The Grand Galloping Gala."

"What?!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"If my friends can’t all go, I don’t wanna go either."

"So….I can’t give up my ticket-..... but you can?" Warrior asked in an irritated tone.

"Warrior, that ticket is to help you in your mission to find what’s so important in this world." Twilight said to him.

"Twilight, you don’t have to do that." Applejack said.

"Nope I’ve made up my mind." Spike wrapped up the letter into a scroll and stuffed the tickets inside it. "Spike you can send the letter now." Spike blew fire on the scroll and it dissolved in embers that flew towards Canterlot.

"Wait, is he a royal messenger of sorts?" Warrior asked.

"More or less." Twilight answered. "You still don’t know what exactly I’m doing here and what I’m studying."

"I did not even know that you were studying. On the other hand Twilight, I truly commend you in the honor you are showing in this great deed." Twilight giggled in response.

"Now you won’t get to go to the Gala either." Fluttershy said.

"It's ok girls. I couldn’t possible enjoy myself without my best friends there with me, so I would rather not go at all." The ponies all shared a group hug. Warrior just stared at the warm scene and closed his eyes. Spike made another gag face and this time he made pre vomit noises in his mouth.

"Well wallop my withers, Spike. Isn't that just like a boy? Can't handle the least bit of sentiment." Applejack said coldly to Spike, as burped up another letter right in Applejack’s face, luckily she ducked down before it could touch her. "Woah Nelly!"

"A letter from the princess? That was fast!" Twilight smiled. Spike too it and read it out loud.

"My faithful student Twilight,

Why didn't you just say so in the first place?" Spike discovered six more tickets to the gala with the letter. Six tickets to The Grand Galloping Gala.

"Now we can all go!" Cheered Twilight. Rarity walked up to Twilight and her stomach growled again.

"Allow us to treat you to dinner." Rarity offered.

"Will you join us Warrior? If you do I’ll tell you everything that I’m doing." Offered Twilight.

"..... I could use the time to chant a short rest after the fighting I’ve done today." Warrior concluded. They all headed out the door taking their tickets.

"What a great way to apologize." Rainbow Dash said.

"And to celebrate! Come on everyone, the cupcakes are on me!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

Warrior sighed. "I still say there is no reason for celebration. I may never truly understand all of you. One other thing, are you sure you don’t want to have those tickets? Have you forgotten where they have came from!?" They all left, laughing at Warrior's hysterics, leaving Spike with nothing. He began to mope.

"How come I don’t get a ticket to the Gala?" He burped again and it’s a letter with a seventh ticket. "And one for you Spike." He ran outside laughing with his ticket and Applejack smiled at him after all he said about the Gala earlier. "I mean, gross! I have to go to?"


Meanwhile at the world of darkness, the gunner Laguna Loire wandered alone for he lost his way from his journey back to the sanctuary.

"Well now… Is this my first time through here, or my second?" He said to himself looking around.

"The only thing we can tell you, is that it is your last." A decrepit female voice said.

"Wha-...Who’s there?" Laguna jumped looking around and seeing nothing.

"A Warrior of Cosmos are we? Come with foolish thoughts of slaying us?" The evil entity that has a female woman’s appearance with two tentacles, known best as the Cloud of Darkness appeared in front of him. Laguna jumped when she appeared right in front of him.

"Hey, uh no need to get upset. No offense meant, I’ll be on my way." Laguna said nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh...so soon? We’ve not had guest in some time. At least allow us to bid you a proper farewell." The Cloud of Darkness rose into the air and took her stance, Laguna readied his machine gun for he knows that he’s in for a fight.



Proofread by OnePlusy