• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 3,053 Views, 95 Comments

Dissidia Final Fantasy Friendship is Magic - Final Fantasy BRN



A warrior is chosen to preserve a world of ponies and where harmony is of great abundance from Chaos

  • ...
12
 95
 3,053

Dog and Pony Show

Dog and Pony Show


Over at the Sanctuary Warrior was standing at Cosmos’s side when the others entered, without Rarity and Spike.

"Hello everyone!" Cosmos said.

Rainbow Dash smiled and flew over to the knight. "We thought we would see how you’re doing since you’ll be giving a speech at the school tomorrow." She said.

"You are kind to offer your support." Warrior nodded.

"What are you gonna say?" Fluttershy asked.

"I’m afraid I’m not sure." Warrior admitted. "Lady Cheerilee said they have questions so I will just answer them." The ponies were sometimes annoyed how he would address the mares as 'Lady' but Princess Celestia explained to them that to Warrior, that it was just good manners.

Applejack chose to support Warrior’s decision. "So simple yet so satisfyn’!" Applejack cheered. "Applebloom’s real excited for ya!"

"Do well in informing the little ones." Cosmos instructed. "What you say could give the ponies an image of who humans are."

"Yes Cosmos." Warrior bowed.

Then all of a sudden Spike came running in with a frightened look on his face. He was took tired and shocked to speak, but he tried his best. "Aaaaah! Rarity….woods….jewels….dogs…hole…taken…SAVE HER!"

"What?" Warrior asked confused.

Spike continued to pant. "Rarity….Kidnapped!" The team gasped.

"We must hurry to aid her!" Warrior shouted.

"Climb on my back!" Rainbow Dash said as she went over to Warrior. He climbed onto her back, he was still shaking but he started to feel a little better about riding on their backs. Spike climbed on Twilight’s back.

"Good luck!" Cosmos said. The team moved out of the Sanctuary and moved towards the woods area. Spike was breathing into a paper bag.

"Spike, can you breathe now?" Twilight asked.

Spike put down the bag. "Yes... (pant) I think so."

"Good. Now tell us what you know." Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash was fallowing closely behind. "Yeah. 'Cause all you said earlier was... Rarity... woods... jewels... dogs... hole... taken... Save her!"

"Not a whole lot to go on there, sport." Applejack said.

"Other than ‘Woods’ it told us where to look." Warrior said.

Spike sighed and was finally able to fully explain since he caught his breath. "Sorry. Rarity and I were in the woods looking for jewels when these creepy guys showed up."

"Creepy guys?" Twilight asked.

"They called themselves the Diamond Dogs." They grabbed Rarity and disappeared down a hole in the ground.

Applejack put on a big smile to cheer everyone up. "Well, this sounds mighty easy. Just take us to that there hole and we'll save Rarity." The group made it to the area where Rarity was taken but they all gasped when they saw something to their dismay. The field had several dozen holes dug all over the place.

"Holy moly, that's a lotta holeys." Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Come on! Let's get started." Twilight said. Spike and Warrior got off Twilight’s and Rainbow Dash’s backs and the others. Twilight walked over to one of the holes and peered down it and marveled at how deep it was. She called down it. Hello? There was a loud growl from deep within the hole and Twilight found a pair of angry yellow eyes in the abysmal darkness. Twilight squeaked as she pulled her head away from the hole. Next thing she knew the hole was filled up with dirt making it impossible to pass through. Then the surrounding holes were also beginning fill up one by one. "Quick! We gotta get down one before they're all filled up." Twilight instructed. The group tried their best to get to an open hole but they were all so quickly filling up as quickly as they could reach them. Applejack tried forcing herself down a hole as it was filling up, but the force of the filling dirt was too strong.

"We can't muscle through it!" Applejack shouted.

Rainbow Dash had a chance to show how she isn’t the type to just give up. "We'll see about that!" She zoomed towards one of the holes with all the speed she could muster but the hole filled up right before she could dive into it. She gasped and she stopped herself right before she slammed into the dirt.

Applejack started to wonder what Rarity could be going through right now. "Heavens to Betsy. Now I'm used to pickin' myself up and dustin' myself off, but Rarity won't even touch mud 'less it's imported."

"Oh, Rarity..." Twilight sighed as the group began to worry.

"This is no time to grieve!" Warrior shouted.

"He’s right! We gotta save her." Applejack said loudly.

"But they blocked up all the holes." Fluttershy squeaked.

Applejack smiled, like Rainbow Dash she wasn’t about to just give up. "Don't mean we can't dig 'em out. Come on!" The team moved over to the mounds of dirt sticking out of the ground. And began working their hooves to dig down. Warrior took his shield and began using it as a shovel. Unfortunately their progress was beginning to slow down when a dirty grey paw would slither from beneath the dirt behind Fluttershy and poke her behind, she squealed and jumped.

"What is it?" Warrior asked the yellow pegasus.

"I…I don’t know it felt like something snuck up on me!" Warrior grabbed the handle on his sword for he knew something was messing with them. Pinkie Pie yelped when one of the Diamond Dogs pulled it’s head out of a dirt pile and pulled on Pinkie Pie’s tail.

"OUCH!" She squealed. Warrior gave his battle cry and charged at the Diamond Dog who gave him a mocking face. Warrior sung his sword at it but the dog ducked back into the dirt before Warrior could hit him. Twilight and Rainbow Dash were digging hard on two mounds when two dogs appeared out of a dirt mound behind them. The two ponies heard them moving around and noticed them sticking out.

"Get 'em!" Rainbow Dash shouted. She and Twilight charged at the dogs but ended up slamming into each other’s faces after the dogs dug back into the ground. The three diamond dogs kept popping up in mounds all over the area and the group tried to get them but they just sank back into the ground before the group could catch them. Sometimes the dogs would stick out their legs and cause them to trip when they would go for their friends.

Warrior just got tripped and he pulled his face from the dirt. "This isn’t working!" He shouted. "They’re very clever."

"All those scary monsters popping up everywhere. Oh, poor Rarity must be terrified." Fluttershy whimpered.

"Poor Rarity. What are we gonna do?" Twilight whimpered.

Spike looked around and noticed a hole that hasn’t been plugged up yet. "I got it!" Spike cheered, he took out a small blue diamond. "I'll save you, my sweet." Spike took out a finishing pole as if from nowhere. And tied the line around the gem and lowered it into the hole.

Twilight felt proud of Spike. "Spike, it is very noble of you..." Spike shushed her then she whispered. "To sacrifice the gem Rarity gave you."

Spike began to fantasize about being Rarity’s knight in shining armor. "Oh, Lady Rarity. My damsel in distress. I shall save you. Show yourselves, you dogs! You curs! Ah. There you are, you mangy mutts." The group started laughing and Warrior started to feel tickled inside again. "Now, where is Lady Rarity? Nothing could stop me, milady." He pressed his lips together and began smooching, he turned his head to the side and was about to kiss Applejack. Luckily he snapped out of his fantasy before he did.

"Hoho there, lover boy." Applejack laughed.

Spike began to feel a tug on his line, he began to pull back and reel it in unfortunatly what ever was on the end was strong, which resulted in Spike getting pulled into the hole. "Whoa! Whoa whoa whoawhoawhoa... I got a bite! I got a bite!"

Applejack grabbed Spike’s tail with her mouth and began to pull him back. "Hold on there, little fella." She said with her speech muffled. "But not even Applejack could pull Spike away."

"Applejack!" Twilight cried, she ran up to Applejack’s behind and grabbed her tail in her mouth but it was still not enough to pull back. So the others moved in to try.

"Twilight!" Rainbow Dash cried as she grabbed Twilight’s tail.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness..." Fluttershy whimpered as she grabbed Rainbow Dash’s tail.

"Wait for me!" Pinkie Pie said as she grabbed Fluttershy’s tail.

"Their strength is amazing!" Warrior said as he grabbed Pinkie Pie’s tail we must do our best not to underestimate them. One by one the group began to get pulled down into the hole.

"WEEEEEEEEEE!" Pinkie Pie cheered. The group cried as they were pulled through the wide tunnel only Pinkie Pie was cheering. They soared clear over a chasm and were pulled down a pit as Spike let go of the pole and the team all fell down and landed on each other.

Spike stood up and noticed that they were inside the dog’s home, his plan worked. "Ha ha, it worked! We're in! Now we can finally save Rarity!" Spike stood tall and gave a triumphant pose. Twilight raised her head and looked around. Warrior was amazed to see dogs building this subterranean society. Even though they were in just a tunnel, there must be an underground city somewhere.

"Um... Which way do we go?" Twilight asked as the group noticed there were hundreds of tunnels everywhere.

"Noooooooooo!" Spike screamed. It looked like that finding Rarity was going to be even more difficult.

"All these tunnels... How are we ever gonna find Rarity?" Twilight said in a worried tone.

Applejack sighed for she felt like they had no other option. "Guess we're just gonna have to start going down them one by one."

Rainbow Dash didn’t like that idea. "That could take forever! There's gotta be way to narrow it down."

Spike got an idea. "I know! I bet they've taken Rarity down the tunnel with the most gems."

Twilight liked the idea but there was one problem with it. "But Spike, Rarity is the only one who knows how to find gems."

"No, Twilight. You can! You can copy Rarity's gem-finding spell."

Twilight’s mood perked up, maybe this wasn’t a bad idea. "Oh my gosh! You're right! Rarity showed me how she did it a while back. If I can just remember..." Twilight began to concentrate her unicorn powers. Her horn glowed and then all the gems that were still buried began to glow, the gems wee all buried in a very specific pattern, like they were forming a trail.

"How convenient." Warrior pointed out. Spike approached Warrior and tugged at his cape. "Yes Spike?" Spike motioned with his finger for Warrior to lower himself. Warrior lowered himself and Spike began to whisper in Warrior's ear. Warrior’s eyes bugged out. "WHAAAAT?!"

"Please! Please PLEAAAAAASE?" Spike begged as he got on his knees.

"We found the trail, let’s go!" Rainbow Dash said happily. Spike hopped onto Twilight’s back and Warrior climbed back onto Rainbow Dash’s back.

Spike cheered. "That's it. You did it, Twilight! Come on! We're coming, Rarity. We'll save you. Just hold on." The team stormed down the trail to find Rarity.


Over at the old Chaos Shrine, Garland, The Emperor, Trixie, and Ultimecia were having a meeting.

"You have provided more for us rather than just ordinary services." Garland said to Trixie.

"I’m sure you will be pleased with the new soldier I made for you!" Trixie smiled.

"I look forward to seeing it in action." Garland said in an insincere tone.

The Emperor decided to change the subject to one that mattered more. "Regardless the Warrior’s of Cosmos are at the doorstep to the rift. Obiviously they plan to destroy the gate and stop the manikins."

"After all the work we did? How rude of them!" Trixie sneered.

The Emperor wanted to reassure the blue unicorn. "Exdeath is on his way to intercept them but it really matters not what they do. We’ve beaten them several times already, we can do it again. Now about Equestria."

Garland went on to explain. "We will try to destroy it with great force, like we plan to dispatch Cosmos." Trixie really didn’t want to destroy her home, but she was too corrupted with her goal of beating Twilight to care. Her powers must have also distorting her sense of reason.

"But not before we get the information we need." Ultimecia said. "Which won’t be too long."


Back down in the Diamond Dog’s cave the team were moving quickly to Rarity’s aid.

"We're getting close. I can feel it." Twilight said with a determined look. The sound of Rarity’s crying filled the air.

Spike pointed further down the tunnel. "It's coming from down here. Come on!" The team exited the tunnel and entered what Warrior wanted to see. Several homes and steps with several well lit tunnles.

"The underground city of the Diamond Dogs!" Warrior said loudly as he climbed off Rainbow Dash. They continued to listen to Rarity’s crying.

"She must be in there." Rainbow Dash said pointing her hoof at the far right tunnel. "Let's go!" But to their dismay six large dogs dressed in shoulder armor and helmets leaped at them from behind and landed on the ponies backs.

"More workhorses." One of them hissed. As they placed reigns made of rope around their mouths. Warrior growled and drew his sword.

"You let them go RIGHT NOW!" Warrior said harshly as he pointed his sword at them. The ponies were a little shaken seeing Warrior acting in such a brutal manner.

"Or what?" One of the dogs growled.

"Or I’ll make you!" Warrior threatened. The dogs reached behind them and took out spears and held them to their necks.

"Put your weapon down!" One of the dogs ordered.

"Hurt them and you will regret it!" Warrior threatened with a heated look. Fluttershy began to shake, she’s never been more afraid for her life.

Twilight was thinking of a solution. Warrior wouldn’t let the dogs hurt them but she understood he was only trying to scare the dogs into letting them go. She then got an idea. "Warrior! Do as they say!" Warrior gave Twilight a confused and shocked look. "Trust me!" Warrior decided to trust Twilight and he placed his sword on the ground. The dogs laughed at him. Twilight began to slowly chant an incantation. Her horn began to glow white. Warrior felt good at how she was trying to cast some magick. "Blizzard!" A small icicle appeared above Twilight and she slammed it into the dog that was on her back.

Applejack bucked her front legs in happiness. "Yeehaw! Get along, little doggies!"

"What!?" The other dogs gasped.

Then Twilight began chanting another incantation. "Thunder!" Then small storm clouds appeared above the other dogs and a lightning bolt came down and electrocuted the dogs. They ran off screaming in pain. Warrior picked up his sword and went to check on the ponies.

"Are you ok?"

"We’re fine." Fluttershy smiled.

Warrior turned to Twilight. "Your skill with magick is greatly improving. I’m very proud of you."

"Thanks!" Twilight said giving Warrior a big smile. They heard loud rustling coming from a barred metal door. Spike climbed onto Twilight’s back and turned to Warrior and gave him puppy eyes. Warrior just sighed exasperatedly.

"You be CAREFUL!" Warrior strictly warned. He took off his helmet and handed it to Spike and gave his his sword and shield. Spike put Warrior’s helmet on his head which compared to Kain’s, was a perfect fit. He held Warrior’s sword in his right hand and the shield in the other. The team broke out in laughter at Spike’s appearance and Warrior just grimaced. Spike wanted to look more like Warrior so that he would appear to really be a handsome knight when he saved her.

He cleared his throat and announced in a strong, brave voice. "I'm coming for you, milady. Hi-ho, Twilight! Away!"

Twilight just glared at Spike. "And just what do you think you're doing?"

"Please, Twilight. Just give me this." Spike begged.

"Eh... fine." Twilight grimaced. She neighed and galloped forward and slammed through the door.

"Lady Rarity, I'm here to save you!" Spike said trying to sound bold and heroic. But to the group’s surprise they encountered more crying noises, but they weren’t coming from Rarity. Instead they were coming from three dogs that appeared to be the leaders. Their names, Spot, Fido, and Rover.

"So picky." Spot whined.

"And critical." Fido added.

"She won't stop talking." Spot cried.

"And crying." Fido cried.

"We, uh, give her back. Yes." Rover said in an almost begging sounding voice. Rarity appeared from behind the dogs.

Spike jumped off of Twilight’s back, he laid down Warrior’s sword and shield. He ran up to Rarity and gave her a hug. "Rarity! You're ok!"

"Why, yes." Rarity smiled to Spike. "Hello, girls." She noticed Warrior approaching without his equipment. She decided to tease him. "Hello Warrior’s lovely red hair!" He face palmed out of embracement. She looked at Spike wearing Warrior’s helmet and broke out laughing, soon the others started laughing.

Spike sighed as he took the helmet off. "So I don’t look handsome and heroic?" He looked down in shame. Warrior appeared and took back his sword and shield. Warrior approached Spike and held out his hand and Spike gave him back his helmet.

Warrior sighed and decided to cheer Spike up. "You may not have the look of a handsome knight, but know this. You’ve shown great bravery and honor when you showed how dedicated you were to saving Rarity. You have defiantly shown that spirit that Kain was looking for. You are now a dragon that Kain would fight for." Spike smiled to Warrior.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Anyways. You arrived just in time to assist me." Rarity smiled to the others.

"Assist you with what?" Applejack asked.

Rarity pointed to several wagons filled with bright jewels. "With those."

"You're letting her leave with all these... jewels? Spike asked the diamond dogs.

"Yes. Take them. And her with them." Rover said they cared more about getting rid of Rarity.

"Please!" Spot begged. Warrior walked up to the dogs and gave them a heated look.

"Listen cowards! I’m gonna be watching you, so DON’T let me catch you kidnapping ponies again!"

"Yes sir!" Fido said.

"Just get her away from us!" Spot cried. The Warrior helped fascine the wagons on the ponies backs and they all pulled them out of the caves.

"I can't believe you found all these gems!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

"Heh. I can't believe you tricked all those dogs." Rainbow Dash laughed.

"Unfortunately I know that my crystal isn’t in one of these." Warrior sighed.

"Oh don’t worry, you’ll find it eventually." Pinkie Pie encuraged.

Twilight smiled and looked up at the sky. "I can't wait to write to Princess Celestia to tell her what you taught me today."

"Me? What did I teach you?" Rarity asked shocked to hear that she taught Twilight a lesson in friendship.

"Just because somepony is ladylike doesn't make her weak. In fact, by using her wits a seemingly defenseless pony can be the one who outsmarts and outshines them all."

Spike was eating a few of the Gems. "Hm... ‘Outshines’ is right. Now you have enough gems to cover Sapphire Shores's costumes."

"Not if you eat them all, Spike." Rairty laughed, then the rest of the ponies began to laugh as well.


Later Warrior returned to the Sanctuary he was surprised to see that next to Cosmos was a familiar pegasus.

"Why Derpy, what a surprise." Warrior said.

"Hello Warrior!" Derpy said.

"This really is a nice pegasus." Cosmos said. "I’m glad to have met you. She makes delicious muffins."

"So what brings you here?" Warrior asked.

Derpy smiled. "I just wanted to say hello to my new friend. And I have something to give you." She reached into her mailbag and took out a small envelope. Warrior took it and opened it up, inside was a letter and a train ticket. Warrior read the letter aloud.

"Dear Warrior,

My cusin’ Breaburn is raising an apple orchard in Appleoosa. I’ve raised a one of a kind appletree which I will be transportin’ to Appleoosa. I would love you to join me with the others when I go in few days.

Sincerely, Applejack"

"A chance to see more of Equestria will be good for you." Cosmos said.

"Are you suggesting that I join them?" Warrior asked. "Cosmos I must respectfully…"

"You will go and you will help Applejack transport the tree." Cosmos ordered in a slightly cold tone. She had to cut Warrior off before he could object.

"Say, tomorrow, you’ll be going to be a guest speaker at the school right?" Derpy asked.

"Yes." Warrior nodded.

"Great! Have fun!" Derpy smiled. Warrior sighed for he feared that he would greatly mess this up tomorrow due to his little experience with children.


Over at Ultimecia’s Castle the Warrior’s of Cosmos were getting close to their goal.

Vaan was thinking about the mission they had to abandon before the manikin infestation. "I wonder how the crystal’s supposed to show itself…" He said out loud. That instantly caught the attention of the others and they too began to think about it.

"If we had time to adapt to her powers, would things have been different?" Yuna wondered.

Laguna also began to think out loud. "But how would we have adapted? I mean, maybe I’m just not cut out for it-"

"Yeah maybe not." Vaan sighed.

Laguna smiled at Vaan. "You know, you really should watch your mouth."

"But maybe things went wrong because our minds and Cosmos’s mind became distant." Vaan suggested.

Yuna became confused. "Our minds became….distant?"

"We’re too busy fighting the manikins. We’re nowhere near ready for Chaos. Not only that, it seems Warrior’s nowhere near closer to getting this secret from Equestria."

Laguna pondered this for a little bit. "Hm, you’ve got a pont. Now even our final objective has become about the manikins."

Vaan felt a little ok about the truth about their objectives. "If we can destroy the door to the rift, the next ones can share their minds with Cosmos. So in a way, what we’re about to do is really important, and really close to the crystals."

Laguna laughed. "You’re actually making good sense, Vaan. Our enemy becomes Chaos only in the next conflict. Then we’ll share Cosmos’s will."

Yuna smiled. "You’re right, I’d like to believe that."

Laguna shrugged. "Well, I guess it won’t hurt anymore if we’re wrong…So maybe we should believe."

Kain smiled and began to think. "And in the mean time he can become their friends."


In Ponyville the next day Warrior marched towards the school to talk with the little ones. Waiting outside the front door were Rainbow Dash, and Applejack.

"Ready?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Where the others?" Warrior asked.

They went to get cleaned up at the spa then Rarity and Fluttershy met some famous photographer named Photo Finish and Fluttershy became a model. Warrior sighed, but understood that what Fluttershy’s got was much bigger than what Warrior was about to do.

Applejack took notice of Warrior’s nervous expression. "You ok?" She asked.

"I fear I don’t how to proceed. I confess I’m not good with children."

Applejack moved over to Warrior and smiled at his face. "Ah don’t fret! You’ve acted just fine around us and we like you a lot! I’m sure they’ll take real shine to ya like we did!"

"You’ll be fine! Trust us!" Rainbow Dash smiled.

Warrior looked at the smiling ponies and nodded. He got rid of his nervous expression and took back his usual blank one. "I can do this!" He walked up to the door and knocked.

"Oh that must be our special guest!" Cheerilee said. "Come In!" Warrior opened the door and walked in with the two mares right behind him. "Hello Warrior! We’re so glad you could be here."

"It’s an honor to be contributing knowledge to your student’s minds." Warrior said. The two mares behind him giggled at Warrior’s silly compliment.

"I will go seat myself down with your guest so you can speak." Cheerilee, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack all sat themselves down in empty desk in the front row. Warrior took off his helmet and placed it on Cheerilee’s desk, along with his sword and shield. Warrior stood tall in front of the class and looked at all the little ponies. He recognized the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. At least not all of them were strangers.

"Don’t be shy, ask him anything." Cheerilee encouraged. One little colt raised his hoof and Warrior pointed to him.

"So….those things on your front legs are called hands?"

Warrior raised his hands and showed them to the class. "That’s correct."

"What’s it like to have them?" He asked.

Warrior pondered an answer for about two minutes, and then finally came up with one. "Think of a earth pony that can carry more without using your mouth or unicorn magic." The ponies all had looks of awe at the thought of not always having to carry things in their mouth. Then a little filly raised her hoof and Warrior picked her.

"What do humans eat?" Warrior’s eye’s bugged out, he was truly afraid to answer that. He would have defiantly run away if Fluttershy was there.

It took warrior a few minutes to come up with an answer. "Well…….Just about anything, the differences in diets between you ponies and humans like me and my comrades, is hay, leaves, grass, and flowers are things we don’t normally consume." All the ponies thought that was weird. Warrior felt relieved too because it seemed like the ponies accepted that answer. He didn’t want to mention the fact that some humans consume meat.

Then Scootaloo raised her hoof and Warrior pointed to her. "Why do you wear all that metal? Isn’t it heavy or hot?" The whole class started laughing.

Warrior waited for the laughing to end before he answered. "Sometimes, but after a while my armor just becomes apart me, but when times such as sleep when I need to get as comfortable as possible…well I do have some white cloths that I wear underneath this."

"But why?" Scootaloo added. "Why are you always wearing that stuff?"

Snips was also curious. "Yeah, Even though we sometimes dress up for occasions, we don’t normally wear clothes." Warrior scratched his head, he didn’t really know what to say.

Warrior came up with an answer but it wasn’t a very good one. "Humans have very special ethical codes, one of them being that we be clothed." The class didn't really understand why but decided to leave it at that.

Another colt raised his hoof and Warrior pointed to him. "I heard that the others easily leave you behind when they’re galloping. Don’t you wish you could run on four legs like us?" Warrior puffed at the thought of being able to run faster.

"I guess I would but if there’s one thing I would encourage you, it would be to accept who you are. That you are here for a reason and that be you made human or pony, then that’s what you’re meant to be. Those three in the back are a perfect example." He pointed to the Cutie Mark Crusaders who smiled at being such a good example for Warrior. Cheerilee applauded then the rest of the class joined in. Not soon after it ended the hoof of Diamond Tiara was raised. Warrior was hesitant to pick her, he had no idea what she would ask. She was giving him a charming look.

Despite that he chose her anyway. "Warrior do you have a special somepony?" Warrior’s eyes bugged out at the sudden question also he didn’t quite understand what she was talking about.

"Special somepony?" He asked.

"You know, a pony you love!" Silver Spoon explained. Diamond Tiara gave him a cute look. Warrior rolled his eyes for he understood where Diamond Tiara was coming from. It turned out that Diamond Tiara had developed a celebrity crush on Warrior, no wonder he was the only so called blank flank that she respected. Warrior decided not to pay it much mind; after all she was just a little filly that was charmed by Warrior's heroism.

"It didn’t take long for him to answer. No, my duties to Cosmos come first." Warrior didn’t blush or show any hesitation, so that told the class how serious he was about the subject. Diamond Tiara looked put out. Warrior had a feeling he wasn’t about to hear the end of this. In fact the class wasn’t going to let it go. Some were going to pester him about it because he spent almost all of his time with Twilight and her friends, who needless to say were all female.

"Are you sure?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Because I overheard Rarity talking about the time you helped her when she was upset about her embarrassing herself with the dresses. She said you were a gentleman and she wouldn’t mind getting close to a stallion that was like you." The class cooed and that was enough to make Warrior blush. But in reality he began to feel that tickling sensation again.

"Ok students." Cheerilee chuckled. "I think we’ve heard enough about Warrior’s love life. Anypony else got other questions?" Then Sweetie Belle raised her hoof and Warrior picked her.

"Rarity told me something sad and if you don’t want to tell me it’s ok." Warrior started to get nervous about what she would ask. "Is it true you don’t have any idea who you are?"

Warrior looked to the side and sighed. "No, I do not." The class all made a pity noise.

"How sad." Silver Spoon sniffed. "You have no family, a home, not even a name."

Warrior had to act quickly for it looked like the whole class was gonna start crying. It then occurred to him that no pony had any ever heard any creature having such a bleak existence. He improvised on what to say. "Don’t feel bad for me, as long as I fight for Cosmos, then I have purpose."

"Are you sure?" Applebloom asked.

"I promise." Warrior reassured.

Then Scootaloo decided to bring up an old subject. "So Warrior would you like to be a Crusader?" Warrior paused then came to a decision.

"I may not be able to join you on any Crusading and despite not being able to possess a Cutie Mark. You can now consider me a Cutie Mark Crusader." The class cheered, except Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who just pouted.

Cheerilee stood up and walked up to Warrior. "Well that was quite a good time we spent together I’m sure we’ve learned a lot about humans. Let’s thank Warrior and let him be on his way."

"Thank you Warrior!" The class said in unison Warrior put his helmet back on and refastened his sword and shield and waved good bye to the class, Applejack and Rainbow Dash got up from their desk and walked out with Warrior.

"Glad that’s over." Warrior sighed.

"Don’t worry you handled yourself very good!" Rainbow Dash said.

"You may not know it but yer’ better with children than you know." Applejack encouraged.

"I guess but for now I REALLY need to get back to the Sanctuary." Warrior sighed, and then he left.

"Do you think he knows that he has us to be his family?" Applejack asked.

"Hard to tell, I mean can you really tell what goes on in that head of his?" Rainbow Dash scoffed.


At the Sacntuary Warrior rejoined Cosmos.

"So how did your meeting with the little ones go?" Cosmos asked.

Warrior sighed. "I don’t know, I stood answered their questions. Right now I’m just glad it’s over."

"Sounds like you did a fine job."

Warrior scoffed. "That’s what Applejack said."

"Perhaps their right."

Warrior was confused. " Who's right about what?"

Cosmos smiled. " All of them, about everything."


Over At Orphan’s Cradle, The warrior’s of Cosmos were almost to their goal.

"We must be getting close." Tifa said.

Yuna shuttered. "You can almost feel the evil here."

Vaan laughed, he was just sitting on the floor. "Manikin Headquarters, huh? I wonder what it’s like inside."

"Someone’s sure relaxed." Tifa scoffed.

"Well it’s not like I’m not worried. Just…You know…we’ve never been there."

Tifa shrugged. "Well, I guess that’s something.'

"I suppose." Yuna sighed.

"There ya go!" Vaan said in an encouraging tone.

Tifa smiled. "It doesn’t seem as scary if there’s something to look forward to." She turned towards Yuna. "Right Yuna?"

"Well…I guess so." Yuna said, slightly cracking a smile. "I’ll just pretend I’m looking forward to this too then."

Laguna put his left hand to his chin. "There’s not a lot to really be looking forward to now, is there?"

Kain scoffed. "This from Sir High Spirits?"

"Ah, touché! But see, I’m trying to keep everyone positive. It’s calculated." He laughed when Lightning glared at him. "Come on, it was just a joke. No need to glare at me."

"Nobody’s glaring." Lightning sneered.

"She’s just concerned." Kain said.

"Concerned?" Laguna asked. "Ohhhh! About all the manikins, right!" Just then Exdeath appeared right in front of them and laughed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Searching for something? Continue down this path, and there will be no return for you."

Tifa gave a heated look to Exdeath. "Great thanks for the tip. We’ll be sure to keep that in mind."

Exdeath laughed again. "Assuming you should survive. Just then Golbez approached from the side of Exdeath."

"For the time being, you may indulge us in battle here." He said. "By the time we’re done, all will be over."

"What?" Kain said, he and the others were afraid to find out what he meant by that.

"Surely you sensed something amiss?" Golbez asked. The manikins are all but gone from this place.

"What’s going on?" Lighting asked coldly.

"The manikin horde should be arriving at its destination in a matter of days. However we will hold them until Equestria becomes expendable, which should be very soon."

"It’s destination?" Yuna asked.

"Where’s that?" Vaan asked.

"Equestria becoming expendable?" Laugna asked.

"So this is your game." Kain sneered.

Golbez marched towards Kain. "Even a goddess could not hope to defeat such overwhelming odds. But she will have to do her best. The manikins march on Cosmos’s throne." The Warrior’s of Cosmos gasped at hearing this.

"They What?" Lightning shouted in disbelief.

Golbez laughed. "Have you forgotten? Warriors robbed of their master disappear into the darkness. A true demise, from which there can be no hope of rescue or return."

"What about Equestria?" Tifa asked.

Exdeath took the time to explain this part. "As Golbez said we will be gaining what we want from that world soon. Once we do, we will destroy that world ourselves. After all our manikins will be too busy slaying Cosmos to worry about ponies."

"Also we may be regaining a lost ally from that world." Golbez added.

"We will destroy that world quickly. The Equestrian’s are no match for us. It will be a simple task." Exdeath said with a devilish grin.

"They sure showed you guys your place before!" Yuna mocked.

"That is because there was a knight standing in our way. This time he’ll be too busy trying to save his precious goddess to protect the Equestrians." Golbez added. "Even if he does protect the Equestrians then who will protect Cosmos?"

"You guys go on ahead!" Kain shouted bolting towards the two Warrior’s of Chaos.


That evening the six ponies gathered around the table as Twilight read the next Cosmos report aloud.

"The child was tiny, nothing about him hinting at
the unimaginable power hidden within. Until that
power manifested itself, the state was to look
after him, but we took the child in and decided
to raise him as our own. Looking into those
guileless eyes, it was impossible to do otherwise.

We knew all too well the painful truth: he was
not ours, and someday he would be taken away
by the state. We knew, and yet...

My husband began to question the duty he'd
been given. Levistones and airships, these were
things he had invented to improve people's
quality of life. The child was different. He was
a tool of war. The Teleport Stone, which is what he named the device that took us to Equestria was an invention he made for us.

However, disaster loomed on the horizon.
The neighboring country had powerful weapons
in the form of summons and Omega. We had no
other way to stand up to them.

We needed to keep Equestria away from their hands.
So it was up to us to keep this paradise a secret.
We made promises and commitments to each other with our friends we would show each other our advancements and our knowledge to better understand each other.
We would visit Equestria often when the state would take him teach him to fight the war. But thanks to our new duties, we never saw our friends as often as we would like to. Celestia, Luna. Sadly since we knew what would become of the child we couldn’t take him with us to Equestria, that would expose this world to our warring leaders.

For the sake of a peaceful world, we had to continue his research."

"Oh my." Rarity gasped.

"A child being raised as a war weapon?" Rainbow Dash said in disbelief.

"How mean." Pinkie Pie gasped.

Twilight began to think about something, she came up with a theory that she already knew was true, but tried her best to ignore because it struck fear into her heart. "Does Princess Celestia know something we don’t?"

Author's Note:

One final note in this section. Thanks for reading and standing by so far and thanks for answering the question I asked in the last chapter. We're almost to the 13th cycle.And after this chapter there will be only one more episode before the ponies meet their next Warrior of Chaos.

Thanks and see you next time!