• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 3,054 Views, 95 Comments

Dissidia Final Fantasy Friendship is Magic - Final Fantasy BRN



A warrior is chosen to preserve a world of ponies and where harmony is of great abundance from Chaos

  • ...
12
 95
 3,054

Dampening a Broken Spirit

Dampening a Broken Spirit

The group walked outside and stared at the evil structure. "Pandemonium?" Celestia said. She couldn’t see the top of the structure for the fact that on the very top of it was their home, city, gardens, and castle were being held hostage.

"Yes, for this, I’m afraid Canterlot is no more." Warrior admitted, he turned and focused on Celestia. "I need an alternative way to get inside the castle." Celestia sighed, she then began to give Warrior instructions.

"On the borders of the town there are many underground tunnels that can lead you inside the tunnel, but thanks to Pandemonium rising out of the ground some may have collapsed or even changed. If there any still standing one can surely get you inside undetected."

"Have any idea where the prisoners might be held?" Warrior asked.

"I’m not sure, the dungeon is in the basement of the castle but since I do not know Pandemonium I’m afraid I can’t say if the prisoners are held in there rather than Canterlot Castle." Celestia informed.

"Once I get inside, I will go and rescue the prisoners safely, get them outside and back here, and then I will defeat the Emperor and your world will be freed." Warrior said triumphantly.

"I’m afraid you will have to go there on foot. I’m sorry but due to the current circumstances the railways going to Canterlot are shut down." Celestia sighed.

"It’s of no matter, I will rid of him no matter what." Warrior said, he turned towards Pandemonium and began to march onto it, he stopped when he heard hove steps behind him. He looked behind him and noticed the six ponies following him. He shook his head when he figured out that they were trying to go with him to Pandemonium.

"No, not this time!" Warrior ordered. "I can’t allow all of you to be harmed. Please, all of you must stay here where it’s safe!"

"Not happening!" Rainbow Dash countered. "We want to fight for our homeland!"

"Yes, but these foes are much more dangerous than you understand, I cannot defend each of you at once." Warrior explained.

"Warrior please!" Twilight begged, she galloped over to him and stopped right in front of him. "My family is in there! I need to know if they’re alright! I’m begging you to let us go with you!" Warrior sighed and looked to away from the unicorn who lowered her head as a begging gesture. Warrior looked back at Twilight and she looked at him feeling like he was going to let them come.

"No!" Warrior said more sternly. "It is far too dangerous!"

"Wait!" Celestia called. "Maybe they can help you!"

"How exactly?" Warrior asked very confused.

"The elements of harmony." Celestia said. "If you can make it to the tower at Canterlot castle where they are being kept then they can be powered with magic that can definitely help you."

"But until I find them, all of you are still at risk. So, my answer is still no." Warrior turned around and headed towards Pandemonium.

"Wait! At least let us get you there faster!" Rarity offered.

"We can get you there as quick as a bull chargin’ after the red flag." Applejack stated.

"On foot it may take you two and a half days. But if we take you, you can get there by dawn of tomorrow." Rainbow Dash advised.

Twilight was confused as to what her friends could be up to. She was ready to go home and pray for Warrior’s success.

"Fine!" Warrior sighed, finally willing to meet the ponies halfway and give him a little help. Rainbow Dash walked next to Warrior and lowered herself.

"Climb on we’ll take you!" Warrior felt strange riding a horse, the only thing he and his comrades knew how to ride proficiently were Chocobos. Warrior, shaking nervously, slowly approached the pegasus and reluctantly climbed on her back.

"Stop shaking its fine!" Rainbow Dash said annoyed trying to calm him down. The group looked at Celestia and she smiled and nodded. Also a crowd of ponies began to gather and stare at Warrior then the crowd started to applaud and cheer for Warrior. Warrior felt much better not hearing any boos this time.

"Spike you wait here for us to return!" Twilight ordered Spike.

"Can do!" Spike said happily saluting her. He felt relieved that he didn’t have to go anywhere near the danger at Canterlot right now.

"We’re behind you all the way, we pray for your success and your safe return." Celestia called over the crowd. Warrior nodded as the team turned around and began to move towards Pandemonium.


At Canterlot castle’s throne room. The Emperor called for his main prisoner to return to the throne room. The skies above Canterlot were blackened with dark cloud hovering overhead. Cadence, like before was being violently dragged in by a manikin.

"You’ve had plenty of time to regain your memory. Now then, for your sake you had better tell me what makes Cosmos so interested in this world." He ordered his manikins to leave them alone, they all exited the throne room.

"I don’t know who or what Cosmos is!" Cadence said in a frightened tone. The Emperor readied his staff and approached the alicorn slowly.

"The amount of discomfort you will feel will be entirely up to you." The Emperor threatened in a calm tone. He was assuring her that if she gives him what he wanted, he wouldn't hurt her. "So at least tell me, is it an object you can hold, or an entity of a mystical force?"

"I don’t know what you’re talking about." Cadence said weakly. Once the Emperor got directly in front of her, he waved his hand and Cadence was lifted off the floor and he began to hold her still in midair. This magic is similar to the type of magic the unicorns use to manipulate objects.

"You know about the Human who has been visiting this world lately, yes?" The Emperor questioned, Cadence nodded. "Then you must have known of whom he serves, and this world we can easily crush it like a mere pebble, and for some reason Cosmos feels that this world must be protected. Now…...we attempted to destroy this world once before due to the very little knowledge we obtained on the role your princess played in our war. If you cannot tell me what Cosmos is after, you can at least…..provide me with more information about what this world plays in our conflict. So what information do you have?"

"I- …. I don’t know." Cadence said frightened. The Emperor put on an angry face and he threw his hand forward and shot lightning at her through his fingers electrocuting her.

"That is not an acceptable answer." The Emperor snarled. Cadence screamed in pain, he stopped zapping her but continued to hold her in the air.

"Please- …...please stop it." She begged, her pony flesh began to smoke. The Emperor began to electrocute her again and Cadence screamed once more.

"Unacceptable response!" The Emperor snarled even louder.

"I...don’t …know..what you….want!" Cadence pleaded weakly.

"You are one strong willed horse are you not?" The Emperor smiled more because this gave him permission to try more effective, if not worse torture methods. He started by intensifying his magic and harming Cadence even worse, she screamed even louder. The room began to flash bright lights, a real light show was going on.

"What…What…" Cadence said weakly.

"Yes!?" The Emperor, shouted over the noise of electrical whirring.

"How-… do you even…..know about…..our…world?" Cadence moaned, the Emperor’s smile turned immediately into an angry frown. The Emperor felt insulted that Cadence would turn the interrogation onto him. He released the electricity on her and dropped her onto the floor. She coughed and slowly looked up to the Emperor. Once she did, he smacked her across the muzzle hard with the round end of his staff.

"You dare you be rude to your master!?" He Shouted.

"Please-…please…. I can..(cough cough)… I can….get you what you want…just….tell me how you know about us." Cadence said weakly, she layed on the floor and struggled to pick her head up to look directly at the Emperor.

"There are reports of origins that we don’t know of, not even the God of Discord knows of these origins. Our informant, a narcissistic reaper discovered the reports in a ‘Chasm of Rotting Land." The Emperor explained. "All we have for information is that the reports are contained inside a treasure box marked, ‘Reports.’ These are left with Chaos and we named these the ‘Chaos Reports.’ One of the reports spoke of a world that consists of steeds. However... that is all the information we could gather. We had a member of our ranks attempt to control one of your royal members. However there is something that happened that caused her to break away from our ranks without a trace." Cadence began to think harder and realized that he must be speaking about Princess Luna and when she was her alter ego Nightmare Moon.

"What made her leave us? What could possibly have purified her of the powers of discord without joining the side of Cosmos?" He shouted in great anger. Cadence only replied with a stare. The Emperor got ready to attack her again but Cadence flinched and screamed.

"THE LIBRARY!" She screamed. The Emperor stayed his hand, raised an eyebrow at her, wishing for her to explain further. "There’s a box in the library also labeled ‘Reports.’ I don’t know what’s inside it but it may help you get your answers you want, but it’s locked and the doorway to the reports is hidden." Cadence whimpered.

"Then you will open it for me!" The Emperor ordered. He used his magic and forced her forwards and she began to march downstairs to lead him into the library. The dark cloud from above stretched inside the castle through a window and a small wind began to blow inside. The wind was in fact the spy who was communicating to The Emperor with the winds.

"I see, I will be having some visitors. Is it Cosmos’s great defender, or survivors of the army of Canterlot?" He thought. "Move Horse!" He shouted and he continued to force Cadence forward to lead her into the Library.


Inside Pandemonium the Resistance looked around at the area around them.

"Just how big is this place!?" One unicorn complained.

"Yeah, Canterlot Castle alone is quite the hike, but we’ve been climbing this thing for the last half hour." Another Stallion pointed out looking up at the Castle. Shining Armor looked around the castle and began to think about Canterlot City and castle, he began to feel really sad about how in this short instant all they worked so hard to build was all crushed. His home will never be the same again. He noticed that many other stallions were looking around feeling the same thing.

"Come on guys! These things can be rebuilt, but those people trapped inside need us! Let us go into Canterlot and stop the Emperor!" He cheered.

"But how Captain? You were the only one who could defeat those crystal monsters! We were not climbing this tower very long, and I think we’re lucky enough to not run into those monsters. What will we do if we get ambushed by those things before we even get the chance to meet The Emperor?"

"If we stick together, we can show those things who the boss is around here." Shining Armor announced. The Stallions began to mumble to each other. Shining Armor sighed for the difficulty it will take him to boost his comrade’s spirit to victory.

"Don’t worry!" another stallion interjected. "As long as we believe, there will always be a way." The Resistance began to put smiles on their faces, but there were no cheers. Shining Armor nodded for the small progress he made to pep up his team.


In the fields on the way to Pandemonium Warrior had a focused look on his face as he rode Rainbow Dash on the way to save Equestria with the others closely behind him.

"What will you do once you get inside?" Rarity asked.

"I will have gone through the tunnels to reach inside Pandemonium while I will look for the prisoners there. However if I cannot find them, then I that means I will need to proceed to Canterlot and soon should I find the prisoners, I will escort them back down to the entrance and return them to Ponyville." Warrior explained.

"What about the Emperor? Aren’t you going to kick em’ out?" Rainbow Dash asked, slightly ticked that Warrior would not stop him while he’s at Pandemonium at least on his first visit.

"I will return to stop him, sadly I have Kain and myself to thank for me going alone. But the prisoners are my top priority." Warrior said in a confident manner. He looked at Twilight, she smiled at him and nodded. "I promise you twilight, I will have your family returned!" The sky began to blacken but with the fact that they were coming close to Pandemonium and the dark cloud hanging overhead was darkening the skies, however it wouldn’t matter because the sun was setting ending the day. The Ponies stopped and gasped in awe at the structure of Pandemonium and how magnificent and evil it looked up close.

"Look at the size of that thing!" Pinkie Pie said amazed at it.

"That place would be a perfect home!" Rarity said with hungry eyes, even though the place was evil, she couldn’t ignore the fact that it was mostly made out of crystal.

"Do not be deceived." Warrior warned. "Legends have it; that this palace is called: the Castle of Hell." Fluttershy squeaked in fear and began to cower behind Twilight. The group decided to keep going despite it being night, because every second they waste outside could mean somepony’s life.


Back at Canterlot Cadence began saying prayers in her head in order to hope that what she promised the Emperor would be there. She knew that if nothing was found there would be hell to pay. They moved into the library where they saw hundreds of shelves housing thousands of books. Many books are knocked over and scattered around the floor. In fact this is the same Library that Twilight spent most of her time in when she lived in Canterlot.

"Don’t test my patience horse!" The Emperor snapped harshly. "We are at the Library, now where is it?" Cadence gulped in fear as she walked to a bust of Celestia carved into the top of a marble column and she knocked it forward and many working noises were heard as a couple of shelves moved to the side and a speaker was all that is revealed behind them. "This is what you show me? You dare waste my time with petty nonsense!?"

"Wait!" She cried. She walked over to the speaker and spoke into it. “The Harmony Reports are this way.” The wall moved to reveal behind it a golden box marked ‘Reports’ and a silver box also marked 'Reports'. The Emperor’s eyes bugged out at this new discovery.

"Ah, So it is true!" The Emperor said happily. "Your world truly does play a role in our conflict. Now all that’s left is to find out what it is, and crush Cosmos’s hopes of victory!" He noticed the gold box was glowing but he decided to pay it no mind. He reached for the box and grabbed it. He attempted to open it but when he tried to, the glow is in fact a magic barrier and as The Emperor tried to open it with magic, but it failed, he tried using his hands, but he couldn’t grip the box with his fingers well enough to open it by hand. He roared in anger, Cadence flinched and began to cower on the floor. "You filthy insect!" The Emperor yelled. "You mock me with this gold box!? Do you think its gil that I’m after!?"

"No, it’s just the only way that box can be opened is with the key that unlocks the box, the barrier will be dispelled and you can get what’s inside." Cadence explained.

"What is with this silver box?" The Emperor took the silver box and opened it and he found many scrolls and rolled one of them out and began to read it. "Twilight Sparkle?" The Emperor said in disgust, this box was where Princess Celestia was keeping the reports on friendship that Twilight and a few others were writing for Princess Celestia, the Emperor began to read more of the scrolls. "This doesn’t help me at all. I've had enough of this!" The Emperor threw the silver box away and picked up Cadence with his magic and he began to carry her back to the throne room. He was walking back with the gold box wrapped under his arm. "Now you will leave me with no choice. Since you are being reluctant to give me the information I desire, I will have to take more lethal methods to loosen your tongue." Cadence began to tremble in fear as they walked back inside the throne room.

The Emperor sat on the throne and threw flare balls at the box but no matter how hard or high level magick he used on the box he couldn’t unlock it or force it open. The Emperor began to think about the silver box. "Something bothers me about that box, what would weak information about “friendship” have to be so important to be locked away with the reports on the conflict?"

"You, tell me what’s the significance of the friendship reports, why are they next to the reports that hold the information on the conflict? And what is the significance of simple insignificant records of being together, that they need to be locked away?" The Emperor asked bitterly.

"I don’t know." Cadence sobbed, she was crying for the fact that the situation she’s in hasn’t gotten any easier since the beginning. The Emperor seriously lashed out at her.

"THAT IS IT! I’VE HAD ENOUGH THIS MEDDLESOME GAME!!" The Emperor screamed. "You have not provided me with a single shred of information. Now this time, I’m just going to have to vent my anger on you! Forget the interrogation!" He zapped her with his magic lighting again and Cadence screamed even louder.


Down near the top of Pandemonium the Resistance is still making their way to Canterlot, Cadence’s screams reached down to her loves ears.

"CADENCE!" Shining Armor screamed. He began to ran forward as his comrades began to run with him.


Back in the throne room, even though neither Cadence nor the Emperor could hear it her love’s scream reached her. With the scream, a jewel that she wore around her neck began to glow. The Emperor began to stare at it in awe as the glow began to cover Cadence and it stopped the Emperor’s magick. The glow created a transparent golden barrier The Emperor raised his hand and tried to shock her again but the barrier blocked the magick.

"I see, I think I now have a clue to what you’re hiding from us." The Emperor said eyeing the jewel that Cadence was wearing. "What is that pendant you’re wearing?"

"This the seventh of the Elements of Harmony, Love. It’s a powerful magic that was created by the two heads of the Canterlot royal family, Celestia and Luna." Cadence explained.

"This again further proves what I’ve been thinking all along, with your involvement in our war!" The Emperor said, with the name ‘Elements of Harmony’ ringing in his mind. "I was informed that there are only six."

"I’m aware of that. You see, this one has been with me for as long as I can remember, this one didn’t have to be renewed like the other six, which is why many other ponies here in Equestria don’t know that it even exists."

"I see, so is this must be what Cosmos wants out of this world all along." The Emperor admitted, starting to calm down. "Now tell me, how is Celestia involved in the Conflict?"

"I. don’t. know." Cadence said. The Emperor’s face flared up as he began to get angry again. He attempted to attack her with magic again, but he remembered that the barrier was shielding Cadence. So his magic won’t work, but that didn’t stop him at all. He remembered that when he took Cadence captive she was focused on protecting the young fillies and colts. Just then he got a horribly evil idea. He called forth a manikin, it approached him and awaited orders.

"Bring me every young foal, filly, and colt." The manikin left and Cadence gasped in fear for what the Emperor could be thinking.


Back outside of Pandemonium. The group arrived at the big hill that Canterlot is built on and according to Celestia on the ridge of this hill should be a tunnel that could lead Warrior inside Pandemonium. Once there Warrior climbed off Rainbow Dash and they began to walk around the ridge to find a suitable path inside. They looked around and saw many underground entryways, some of them have caved in thanks to Pandemonium rising from the depths. But for as many that were caved in, there were just as many that were still intact.

"So many to choose from." Twilight said. "I think I remember a time when Celestia told me that there are many more than these ones, in fact some that were created long before I was born, so not many know that some exist."

"So which one?" Fluttershy asked Warrior, he looked at many of the tunnels that were still intact. He focused on one tunnel that was between two collapsed tunnels.

"That one!" Warrior pointed at said tunnel.

"How do you know that one will take you inside?" Twilight asked.

"I don’t, I am going on instinct." Warrior explained. He proceeded to move forward and he turned to face the ponies. "Return to Ponyville, I will take it from here, and I am very serious about this!" Warrior turned around and proceeded into the tunnel alone. The ponies waited until Warrior was out of sight before they began to talk amongst themselves.

"I know you guys have an idea of how we can follow Warrior! So spill!" Twilight demanded.

"I reckon we outta’ rest up, before headin’ in." Applejack suggested. "We just went a whole day without sleep. Otherwise we’ll get whipped more than mountain of cream on pie!"

"You see darling, we will give Warrior a head start, and once we go in, you cast the Vanish spell on us and if we just happen to catch up to Warrior, he won’t be able to see us!" Rarity explained.

"That’s brilliant!" Twilight cheered, her face lit up with happiness.

"I’m not for us just sitting here and sleeping, but Warrior’s annoying reminder about how they’re stronger than us, is still fresh in my head. So let’s recover our strength." Rainbow Dash stated. The ponies laid down on the grass and decided to take a very short nap. Rarity was reluctant to sleep on the ground, fearing she would get her body dirty.


Back at the throne room all the young ponies cowered in fear for all their legs were cuffed. They all stood in a line for their cuffs were all chained together. A young yellow colt with orange eyes, at the front of the line was having his cuffs being undone and The Emperor used his magic to manipulate the colt and forced it to being held in midair. Cadence instantly got an idea of what he was thinking and began to panic.

"Ms. Cadence!" The colt cried. "Help me! This man is scaring me!"

"What are you doing!?" Cadence cried. The Emperor removed the jewel end on the end of his staff and revealed a small dagger Cadence shrieked for she figured out what the Emperor was planning, that if the Emperor can’t torture Cadence anymore he might try to torture those she really cares about, such as the young ponies that she cares for in the nursery at the castle or the young ponies she foalsits for. While many young ponies escaped, not all of them could make it out. Cadence attempted to charge at the Emperor to get him to let the young ponies go but the Emperor threw a red flare ball at her and while her barrier protected her from the attack, the recoil caused her to go flying into a nearby wall, the smash caused her barrier to shatter and it left a big crack in the wall. She's left lying down on the floor and she couldn’t stand up for her legs were in pain, one of them could even be broken.

"You see, when I took you, you were accompanied with the young horses who must live here, and since this one knows you I must have made the right choice. Tell me what I wish to know and this young one’s soul will not serve to feed Chaos." The Emperor ordered, Cadence began to tear up, for she still had no answer, she couldn’t even come up with a buyable lie. "Very well then, his blood is on your hooves." The Emperor said coldly. He clutched his staff and rammed the dagger towards the colt’s neck. Cadence shrieked, but luckily the Emperor stopped himself before he impaled the poor colt. Apparently he was only trying get a reaction from Cadence. The Emperor put on a evil smile as he stared Cadence down. "A’ha I have succeeded in finding the perfect pressure point. Now care to tell me how to get the box holding reports open?" Cadence could only get one possible solution to get out of this current situation. The colt began to cry for almost being murdered.

"Princess Celestia." Cadence said in a defeated tone. "Princess Celestia, the true ruler of Equestria, she has the key that unlocks the box it the barrier will be lifted and you can open it." Truth is, she didn’t know if what she was saying was true, however one thing was certain, Princess Celestia definitely had a way to open the box.

"True ruler?" The Emperor said with his eyebrow raised. "You must realize that I am your ruler now. Regardless, you’ve been cooperative in giving me the information I could use. That wasn’t so difficult, was it not?" A puff of the cloud floating above Canterlot flowed inside the room through a window and took the form of the Cloud of Darkness. Cadence and the young ponies began to cower in fear at the sight of her, Cadence became more frightened at the fact that there were more of the likes of the Emperor. "What do you want?" The Emperor, sneered at the entity.

"The Resistance is almost to the top of your fortress." The Cloud of Darkness said. "It seems that the unicorn stallion that stood up to you is leading them."

"My Shining Armor!?" Cadence said happily with a smile slightly appearing on her face. The Emperor scoffed at her happy face, he summoned a manikin and began to give it orders.

"Obtain the others, half of you will go Pandemonium and meet The Resistance and bring their captain to me, kill the others!" The manikin marched out of the throne room. "The other half of you meet that pawn of Cosmos and stop him from reaching this area!"

"And what will you do about those other ponies and the pawn of Cosmos that is attempting to eliminate you?" The Cloud of Darkness asked.

"They are of little concern to us, I will be taking a small trip to the city that Celestia has escaped to, and gain the key that unlocks the reports."

"Why not ravage the city like you did here before?"

"Because, if Celestia submits to me, the common horses will truly learn who their real master is! That will be a more efficient method, than simply desecrating their city, after all….it’s better we take their fragile hopes the ponies had of saving their world and crush it completely before we end their miserable lives. But you never truly answered my question, why have you come?"

"Because we have observed an interesting force in the Sculpture Gardens, before you depart….. it is something we believe you should see."

"Fine. I will see what you desire to show me, then I will visit Celestia at the nearby peasant village……..but before I leave...." The Emperor readied his staff and got ready to impale the young pony again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Cadence screamed.

"It’s just a little insurance for the future. To see if I find out you’re lying to me." The Emperor explained he rammed the dagger at the colt again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Cadence screamed as drops of blood dripped onto the floor.


Back outside the tunnel the Mane Six were getting up from their nap. Rarity checked herself to see if she didn’t get dirty, however the truth is she didn’t sleep at all, to make sure she didn’t move or toss and turn while sleeping.

"Is Everypony ready?" Twilight asked, the others nodded confirming that they were ready to fallow Warrior. "Ok, I will Vanish us now." Twilight closed her eyes and began to chant the incantation and a magic aura that caused her horn to glow left her horn and split into six pieces and it all covered their bodies as the aura caused their bodies to disappear. Now they were all invisible, no one could now see them, not even each other.

"I’d rather not." Whimpered Fluttershy, the group sighed at Fluttershy’s typical reluctance.

"You can’t be serious!?" Rainbow Dash scoffed. "We’re the heroes of Equestria! We gotta get the Emperor out of here!"

"I know that." Fluttershy squeaked. "But those are manikins and a real Warrior of Chaos behind this and if what Warrior says about this is true, then we won’t be living much longer." The others reluctantly agreed but then Applejack got an idea of how to get Fluttershy inside to follow Warrior.

"Say, sugarcube." Applejack called walking to Fluttershy. "Remember when you stood up for us when the dragon threw us like a couple a’ rag dolls?" Fluttershy squeaked in agreement. "Great! Now you showed that dragon that nopony hurts yer’ friends! When it comes to Warrior, even though he only sees us as acquaintances, do ya’ll consider him a friend?" Fluttershy squeaked again. "Then don’t cha think ya’ll should stand up for Warrior when those Manikins try to kill him? Or when he fights the Emperor?" Fluttershy’s face perked up, Applejack’s logic began to ring in Fluttershy’s mind.

"Right!" She said determined. "I need to make sure those meanies don’t hurt my friend!"

"Ok let’s go get the Elements of Harmony!" Twilight said happily, now that the team was all on the same page. The team charged into the cave.


Back near the top of Pandemonium the Resistance stopped when they were only one floor away from the roof when they met an unfriendly site. A wall of manikins stood in their way before the staircase that lead to the roof.

"What will we do captain?" A stallion asked Shining Armor, He and his team stared down the manikin wall as more manikins came down from the staircase and moved around and went past the resistance and went down to the previous floor behind them.

"What’s the deal?" A stallion asked. "These ones aren’t surrounding us, in fact they’re just ignoring us!"

"I think these ones are going to accomplish a task that does not involve us!" Shining Armor explained.

"What should we do though?" The stallion asked. Shining Armor began to think of a plan, since only he had enough power to beat the manikins. The manikins readied their weapons and got ready to attack. Shining Armor sighed for he knew that he alone can’t beat all the manikins, he was merely acting on longing to save his love. His actions were brave, but foolish. The manikins charged at the team and Shining Armor began to use the same spell he did before to stop he manikins but only this time he created a force field to stop the manikins as they charged right at the team. But the many manikins that passed by them are still behind them. Shining Armor got an idea of how to move forward but this action was more of a gamble than an actual plan.

"Retreat for now, whatever these guys are trying to get at behind us might be able to help us out." The Resistance retreated the way they came hoping that Shining Armor’s instincts were correct.


Down below in the tunnel Warrior walked alone, thinking that the ponies were now back in Ponyville where they can be safe. Warrior’s walking speed was quicker than normal for he knew that Ponyville was safe for now, although he needs to stop the Emperor before he gets any ideas of attacking it. He also wished to get rid of the Emperor quickly, so that once he’s gone the manikin situation in Equestria will change and he won’t be fighting so many in Equestria in future fights.

"If I can obtain these ‘Elements of Harmony’ maybe that will be the key that turns the tide of this conflict so we can put an end to the cycle of war." Warrior thought. "Although, I must confess myself, if Chaos is as clueless about what’s happening here as we are, then I would like to know what he knows."However he got stopped by an Imitation Liegeman, a manikin that had proficient skill in all types of weapons, standing in his way. Warrior drew his weapon and readied his shield for battle.

The Liegeman threw an axe at Warrior and he leapt to the side to dodge it and Warrior raised his hands upwards to use his magick.

"Give me strength!" Warrior shouted, many icicles rained down, the Liegeman put up its guard up and blocked the icicles. The Liegeman threw two small knives that travel on two paths made of lightning coming from the Liegeman’s hands and they caught the Warrior and pulled him towards the manikin and it created a dark magick sphere that paralyzed him so he couldn’t move. The magick sphere continually attacked Warrior with a dark flux. He shouted in pain as the Liegeman carried Warrior upwards and he slashed him across the chest with his axe. Warrior screamed in pain again as he was released. He clutched his chest, his arm slowly began to feel moist as he lifted his hand. His arm was stained red.

"I….ngh….can’t fall here!" Warrior said in a determined tone. He stood back up trying his best to ignore the pain that he was feeling. The Liegeman charged at Warrior and attempted to club him with a mace. Warrior raised his shield and used his light magic. "Shine!" The lights shined off his shield and disintegrated the Liegeman, but to his surprise a giant fire ball blew up right next to him. He looked to the left and saw an Imitation Despot, a manikin that resembled The Emperor, standing in the direction he needed to go, he grunted in anger at the site of the manikin. He charged at the second manikin attacking him but the manikin created a bunch of dark pink spheres that appeared in front of Warrior, thus halting Warrior’s charge. Warrior jumped backwards as the spheres exploded with force that was equal to dynamite. The tunnel filled up with smoke blinding Warrior’s vision forward. Despite this, Warrior chose to rush forward to attack the manikin.

The Despot however placed a pentagram like figure on the ground and Warrior unknowingly walked right into it. The figure snarled Warrior and electrocuted him multiple times. He screamed in pain and the pain he’s feeling from the slash he felt earlier was only making it worse for him. Once the figure dispelled and Warrior was released, he began to pant heavily. He could even hear his own heartbeat.

"I…..must…focus...on...the….enemy….not…. the goal." Warrior panted, he clutched his wound again and he put on a more fiercer face, he clutched the handle of his sword tightly and held his shield right up to his body. He released his wound and his shield began to glow. "Release!" Warrior said fiercely. The Despot raised his staff and waved it in midair and created a similar figure in the air in front of Warrior and many small magic missiles spread out all over the place and bounced off the walls. Warrior threw his shield at the manikin and the shield smashed through the missiles deflecting them away from Warrior. The shield was glowing with the light magick that Warrior uses, and it smashed the Despot in the face and went towards its back and came back to Warrior pulling the Despot towards him. The shield did many circular motions in the air and smashed through the Despot many times and then completely destroyed it. Warrior scanned the area around him and saw no other manikins around him.

".......A moment to rest at last." Warrior said relieved. He reached into his pocket and took out a small bottle with a blue liquid inside it. He uncorked the bottle and took small sips of the liquid, slowly his wounds began to repair themselves much quicker than simply waiting for injuries to heal. This liquid was in fact a healing potion. The slash wound he suffered before closed and Warrior used his hand to wipe the blood off his body. He recapped the potion and put it away. "I must allow my own body to care of the rest. I cannot use my entire potion at present. I must conserve it." He said, he noticed a staircase nearby and he went over to it. He looked up and noticed that the top of the staircase has three manikins protecting it. Warrior gave his battle cry and charged into battle.


Back with the invisible Mane 6, they began to marvel at the sight of the dark, slightly damp, cave they were in, many crystal beds were embedded into the floor and the ceilings around them. They had a small radiance inside them and it caused them to glow, lighting the way for both Warrior and the ponies.

"Just Look at all these beautiful magnificent crystals!" Rarity said staring at them with hungry eyes.

"You think Warrior’s crystal could be inside of one of these?" Rainbow Dash wondered, eying one of the beds closely.

"I doubt it." Twilight said. "Most ponies don’t even know that these tunnels even exist, I don’t think Cosmos knows either."

"I heard loud noises ahead." Fluttershy whimpered. "You don’t think that Warrior’s in trouble do you?"

"Don’t worry." Applejack said comforting the yellow Pegasus. "Warrior has shown us that he can take on a whole herd of wild bulls on his lonesome. I’m sure he’s fine."

"Nonetheless, he could use a hand aiding the prisoners out and stopping the Emperor." Twilight stated.

"It’s alright, Twilight." Rarity giggled. "We know you just want to make sure your family is fine." Twilight looked to the side.

"I’m sorry, but if we can get the Elements of Harmony back then we should be able to help Warrior." Twilight stated.

"We understand." Pinkie Pie said with a smile. "If you really want to help your family, we’ll help you out."

"Thank you everypony." Twilight smiled. "If you don’t wanna do this, I get it, so if you want to you can leave now."

"No way, twi! we’re friends, and we’ll always be there for you!" Rainbow Dash said with confidence. Fluttershy wanted to turn around and leave but decided not to because she knew the right thing to do was to stay.

"We’re with you all the way." Pinkie Pie cheered. "So let’s go help Warrior!" The ponies ran forward through the tunnel to find the Elements of Harmony, making sure that if they catch up to Warrior they remain invisible so that Warrior wouldn't see them and they won’t receive a big lecture from Warrior about why they needed to stay away from here.


Back at the center floor in Pandemonium the Resistance raced downwards to find whatever was that could help them, however they needed to run faster, for the fact that many manikins were behind them. The barrier that Shining Armor put up did help them get a head start, but the barrier dispelled rather quickly.

"Keep running!" Shining Armor ordered as he had to get to the back and use the same spell he used before to repel manikins that tried to attack them every time. Only three so far have been defeated while the rest of the manikins who attempted to attack have only been repelled. With Shining Armor in the back the manikins focused their attacks on him.


Back down in the tunnel Warrior was running and screaming as he charged forward and slashed down any manikins that stood before him.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" He yelled with a look of fury on his face, his sword flailing about. He slashed down the manikins. Only piles of blue dust being left behind him for each one he slays. Warrior kept running forward, running and screaming and he struck a Horror of Antiquity down and he looked to his left and saw a light peering down at the top of a stairway which could only indicate that Warrior was at Pandemonium at long last. He heard more yelling and screaming and galloping from up ahead so Warrior ran up the stairs and entered Pandemonium to see what was going on, upon his entry he saw the Resistance retreating towards him while being chased by manikins. Warrior decided to take care of them so he can get these ponies back to Ponyville. He leaped into the air and swung his sword to use his Radiant Sword attack.

"Lightning!" Warrior shouted and he unleashed the magic swords and spread them around and sent them and destroyed all the manikins attacking them. The Resistance stopped and eyed Warrior.

"You!" Shining Armor called, he stepped out of the crowd of stallions and moved to Warrior’s face and looked at him. "You’re the human who’s visiting our world, is it true that you can beat that madman on the top of this castle?" Warrior nodded. "Then please, you have to help us!"


Back outside in Canterlot Gardens, the Cloud of Darkness and the Emperor strolled through looking at all the statues in the area.

"What is it you feel you should waste my time with?" The Emperor asked in an irritated tone.

"This!" The Cloud of Darkness said, pointing one of her tentacles at a statue of a creature that looked like a combination of a dragon, a goat, and many other types of animals.

"What is this rubbish?" The Emperor said in disgust, not impressed with the statue.

"This statue as we said, has a sort of some life force inside, a once living creature." The Cloud of Darkness explained. "Not only that, we believe that it must have something to do with the conflict because it wears our banner as its name." The Emperor looked forward and took notice of the inscription on the statue and raised an eyebrow at it.

"Discord." He said aloud.
Edited by: Commander infinite