• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 2,522 Views, 80 Comments

One Bolt, Moving Forward - Boltsinger



When ponies' lives change, it can be jarring. Some find it hard to accept, while others want the same for themselves. Through all of it, there are always new lessons to be learned.

  • ...
5
 80
 2,522

PreviousChapters Next
The Fairest of Faires

“There’s something that’s been on my mind, lately.” Twilight said, looking up from her book at the stallion she leaned against.

“Oh?” Boltsinger replied, his attention falling on her from the same pages. “Care to let me in on that?”

Twilight pointed a hoof at her Cutie Mark. “Both during the incident with the Alicorn Amulet as well as during our wedding, I think I went through the same thing that happens to you. I felt… charged. My magic was stronger, my wings were tingly… I can only wonder if my Cutie Mark was moving somehow… Do you know how that could have happened?”

Boltsinger put a wing to his muzzle, thinking hard enough to nearly have steam billow out of his ears. “Well, that first time was also the same day that I learned the trick to ‘activate’ the lightning to get to you. Maybe that magic getting stronger rubbed off on you?” He put his hoof on his wife’s pendant, feeling a faint electric spark coming from it. His eyes went from relaxed to curious, moving his hoof back. “Or… maybe it’s this?”

“My pendant?” Twilight wondered, lifting it closer with her magic. “But it’s not magical… You said that yourself when you gave it to me.”

“Maybe it took in some magic when it touched another pendant that is magical?” the stallion suggested, pulling his own pendant into view and brushing it against hers. “I mean, how many times have these things clanged together when we get… well... “ He squeezed his favorite mare lightly with his forelegs. “... close? There could be some effect of that that’s getting into you as well.” As the necklaces separated, a small bolt of electricity arced between them, going from the lightning bolt into the star.

Twilight’s trained eye saw the subtle magicks doing their work, then dropped her pendant to look up at Boltsinger. “I think you might be right… Do you know what this means?”

“It means we can… um…” He blew a raspberry in defeat. “I’m drawing a blank.”

Twilight ignited her horn once more, disappearing in a magenta flash and reappearing next to the couch, leaning forward excitedly. “It means I can go with you when you take off!” She jumped up and down, prancing around the couch. “~I get to go with you! I get to go with you!~” She sang, repeating the jingle as her bounce continued.

Boltsinger held out a wing with a laugh, her forelegs landing on it and knocking him off of the couch to create a large dust cloud. As the dust settled, Boltsinger lay on the floor, the Princess splayed out on top of him, holding herself up by her forelegs. Boltsinger smiled weakly at the mare above him. “You know, you’re adorable when you’re excited.”

Twilight smiled, inching her head closer to his. Her wings began to stand straight up, a tingling feeling coming into play as sparks of magenta lightning appeared in her wings and horn. Her eyes went wide as she saw a spark of electricity in her husband’s eyes, blue lightning discharching from his wings. She jumped up, lifting him with her now charged magic to bring him to his hooves. “Is this what I think it is?”

Boltsinger nodded. “Eeyup! Let’s get outside!” The two ponies went into a gallop, heading out to the nearest balcony as their bodies tensed up and hunched over. With a furious thunderclap that slightly singed the balcony, the two of them were off, headed northward.

The speed was something Twilight had experienced before, but the last time she had this kind of velocity, she had the magic of three other Alicorns within her. She looked over at Boltsinger, who seemed perfectly at home with the wind blowing so fiercely through his mane. It was blown back in its entirety, the stallion squinting his eyes so as to not dry them out, hooves in a raised yet relaxed position. She looked back at his Cutie Mark, which crackled and whipped around, letting out charges of electricity. She looked back at his face, squinting her own eyes as she did so. “Well, you look perfectly content up here!”

Boltsinger laughed, looking back at her. “Chalk that up to experience. You seem to be handling yourself well at this speed!”

“This speed gets comfortable when you’ve melded minds with Rainbow Dash!” She bragged, crossing her forelegs and giving a confident smile.

“We’ll see how you do when we’ve been at this for a while!” He pulled an apple out of his mane, holding it forward. Twilight smiled and floated it between the two of them, breaking it in half and floating one to each as they flew on.


Late in the evening, what sounded like a bolt of lightning echoed through the Crystal Empire. In the point of impact, Boltsinger lay on his stomach, Twilight sitting on top of him, the two of them in a less than flattering position as they looked around. Crystal Ponies gathered around, staring at the couple with their dancing Cutie Marks and remarking on how they had arrived. Several made note that one of them was Princess Twilight, and how it would make the Faire even better than they had hoped.

“Twilight?” a mare’s voice called from the crowd. “Bolt? What are you two doing here?” From amid the throng of Crystal Ponies came a pink-coated unicorn with a wavy dark purple mane and tail that featured a teal stripe. She had purple eyes, and her Cutie Mark consisted of a pair of blue streaks of light that ended at a magenta four-pointed star perpendicular to a white four-pointed star. She trotted up to the pair, noting their condition. “Wait… Twilight, why is your Cutie Mark moving?”

Twilight looked up at the mare. “Starlight? So that means…” she looked around at the Crystal Ponies. “Ah! We’re in the Crystal Empire!” She cantered over to Starlight, holding her in a tight embrace. “It’s so good to see you!”

Starlight Glimmer reciprocated her mentor’s embrace. “It’s good to see you, too, Twilight.” She stepped back, taking a look at Boltsinger. “But that doesn’t answer my question. Is there somepony that needs your help with something? And… why in Equestria is your Cutie Mark dancing like his does?” She pointed to Twilight’s flank, where the small white stars made a twinkling motion as the central stars spun around slowly, amplifying the sparkle effect of the image. “How did that come about?”

Boltsinger stood up, looking at the mares. “Let’s just say I’ve rubbed off on her.”

Starlight smirked, walking up to the orange stallion. “From the letters I’ve gotten, it seems like you’ve ‘rubbed off on her’ in more ways than one!”

The Princess and the Pegasus recoiled, looking at one another with a furious blush. “Well, I wouldn’t put it that way, but… yes.” the Alicorn admitted. “So, what’s going on that needs our help?”

“Well, perhaps you should talk to the Princess.” the Unicorn suggested. “She’s got her hooves full with the Crystal Faire coming up along with all of her other responsibilities.” The trio walked to the nearest castle entrance. “Sunburst and I are doing everything we can to help, but I think she’s still a little too stressed out.”


In the castle proper, Twilight, Starlight, and Boltsinger entered the throne room, where a tall, pink-coated Alicorn sat. Her eyes were a mixture of purple and pink, and she had purple wingtips. Her long mane and tail were a three-tone pattern going from purple, to pink, to a shade of pink that was nearly white. She wore a golden necklace and shoes, with a small gold crown that bore purple jewels resting against her horn. Her Cutie Mark was a crystal heart with golden adornments on either side of it. She was sifting through a number of documents with her magic, going over everything they would need for the upcoming Faire, but it was proving to be a busier affair than she had expected. Not only was she dealing with the festivities at hoof, but she would be entertaining a number of guests from all over Equestria, to give the representatives a taste of the love and unity that holds the Empire together. And that was on top of her responsibility to take care of Flurry Heart. She was positively swamped. Shining Armor agreed to help with the guests, while Sunburst volunteered his usual services to help with the foal, and Starlight was all over the place, but everypony’s needs had seriously run her ragged. She only wished she could find more help on such short notice.

“I know you probably heard the thunder earlier, but I still have to say this…” a stallion’s voice called from across the room, taking a deep breath. “I HAVE ARRIVED!” He bellowed, sending his voice through the entirety of the castle.

“Boltsinger?” Cadence wondered, looking up from her documents. Before her stood the stallion in question, along with the mare she missed the most, both ponies smiling with their wings standing straight up. “Twilight!” the Crystal Princess dropped her papers, leaping off of her throne to land in front of her fellow Alicorn.

The two embraced for a moment, then trotted in place. “Sunshine! Sunshine!” They started, then hunched over with their heads on the floor, hiding their eyes. “Ladybug’s awake!” They uncovered their eyes, rising to a sitting position and bumping hooves a couple times. “Clap your hooves…” Finally, they rose up to stand again, bringing their flanks forward and shaking their tails in the air. “And do a little shake!”

“Twilight, how did you get here? I never got word that you wanted to visit!” the elder Princess said. She took a good look at her sister-in-law, noticing the way her Cutie Mark moved. “And why is your Cutie Mark dancing?”

Twilight giggled, looking at her sparkling flank. “I’ll explain it in detail later. If I can remember it all. But the short version is that Bolt can somehow share his magic with me. So, what do you need help with?”

Cadence looked between the visiting ponies, wondering what the lilac one was getting at. Once she caught sight of the stallion’s flank, his own Cutie Mark doing its dance, it all clicked. “Oh! So you came because I needed help!” She floated the mass of documents over to them, explaining the situation as Boltsinger and Starlight joined in.

Upon his familiarity with the situation, Boltsinger chimed in. “So? Why don’t we split into teams? With Twilight and I here, that makes six of us. We can cover a lot of ground if we each cover different things.”

“I agree.” Twilight affirmed, motioning to herself. “I can take care of organization, of course!” She gestured to her husband. “Obviously, Bolt is best suited to handle announcements for the Faire. We can keep that party going while you and Shining Armor handle your other royal business!”

Cadence nodded. “That makes sense. But I’ll still need to know what’s going on at the Faire. I’m supposed to appear at a number of events.”

Starlight lit up her horn, floating the documents in a circle around her head. “Well, I can get around pretty fast, and finding everypony isn’t exactly difficult. Leave it to me!”

“So that just leaves Sunburst with Flurry.” Cadence stated. “She’s not flying away all the time anymore, so Sunburst should be able to keep up with her.”

“Unless she teleports.” Boltsinger added. “She’s pretty crafty with that horn of hers.”

“Okay, then! Let’s put on a Crystal Faire!” Twilight exclaimed, walking up to her husband and pulling him along with her wing. “We’ll get everything scheduled, and meet you back here tonight!” As they walked, she looked at Boltsinger. “As much as I want to go visit Flurry right now, I feel like it wouldn’t be the right choice… I can’t think of much else besides working on that schedule and making sure everything goes smoothly. Is that normal?”

“The lightning does tend to make me focus pretty hard on the task at hoof.” He confirmed. “And the harder the task, the more it jolts me into doing it.”

“Well, This should be easier to set up than the last time I organized the Faire.” She noted, thinking back to the Empire’s return. “Last time, I only had one book to go on. This time, I’ve got experience behind me!”


“Twilight! Cadence! I am so sorry!” Starlight shouted, rushing into the throne room.

“What do you have to be sorry about?” Cadence queried. “Has something happened?”

“Yes! Something terrible has happened!” the Unicorn continued. “So, last night, Sunburst and I were going over the plans for the Faire, and we each started to come up with ideas for spells that we could use to make things easier!” She started to sheepishly avert her gaze. “Well, one thing led to another… and… Now his hind legs are broken! He can’t look after Flurry Heart today!”

“How did his legs get broken?” Twilight asked.

Starlight thought back on the night’s events, remembering in particular how Sunburst had gotten overzealous with his piling up of the books in his house, and how, while Starlight was reading the details for one such spell, her magic extended out of her horn, nudging the precariously-placed paperbacks ever-so-slightly. After a loud crash and a yelp of pain, she had turned around to hear muffled screams and see white hooves poking up from under the pile. She left her memories behind, turning to Twilight. “You don’t wanna know.”

Cadence stepped forward, taking a deep breath and extending her foreleg. “Okay… So, I guess I’ll have to cancel my appearances at the events… It’s too important to keep these representatives appeased today, and if Flurry doesn’t have somepony looking after her…”

“We can handle Flurry Heart!” Boltsinger called out, trotting up next to Twilight. She turned her gaze towards him, a knowing smile on her muzzle.

Cadence gave a wondering look at the purple and orange ponies. “What about your jobs for the day?”

“If it were just me, I would say it’s a little too much.” Twilight admitted, smiling confidently at Boltsinger. “But I think both of us together can keep an eye on her and still get everything done.”

“I see. Well, I’ll leave you to it, then.” the Princess acquiesced. “If you take her out into the Faire, make sure you keep her close. Last year, she flew off to look at everything that looked interesting, and that was…”

“Everything?” the stallion deadpanned.

“Yes.” she confirmed. “She visited every stall before I could find her. You’ll have your hooves full if you aren’t careful.”

“Well, I wouldn’t be the B.A.E. that you know if I couldn’t handle this!” Boltsinger cleared his throat, giving his wife a bit of a surprise. “I mean… we… We can handle this!”

Cadence laughed, turning to walk into the hallways of the castle. “Okay, then. I’ll go get her.”

Twilight and Boltsinger smiled at each other, bumping forehooves together gleefully. “Glad you’re on board.”

The Princess of Friendship beamed brilliantly. “Why wouldn’t I be? It gives me a chance to spend time with my favorite filly while still doing the job!”

Boltsinger smiled, taking a breath to respond as he found himself tackled by a pink and purple blur. Standing on his chest was a tiny pink Alicorn filly with a swirly violet mane and tail with a blue streak in each swirl. She smiled down at him with her big blue eyes, trotting in place. “Hello to you, too, Flurry Heart!” the stallion greeted, reaching up and tussling her mane with his wing. “I know somepony who has been super excited to see you!” He pointed his hoof in Twilight’s direction. The tiny Alicorn followed the hoof to gaze upon her aunt.

“Aunty Twily!!!” She cried, pouncing into the Best Aunt Ever and giving her a tight hug.

Twilight lifted the filly with her magic, nuzzling her cheek. “Are you ready for the Faire?” She asked, receiving some excited noises from the foal.

Cadence returned to the room, pulling along a stroller and saddlebags. “Here’s everything she’ll need. I’ve got to go meet up with Shining Armor. Our guests are expecting to see the Princess.” She floated Flurry over to her, giving the filly a kiss on the cheek. “Now, you be good for your aunt and uncle, okay?”

Twilight floated Flurry back to her side as Boltsinger stepped up next to the Crystal Princess, putting a wing around her and turning her back towards the hallway. “Don’t worry, we’ve got this!” He told her as he pushed her along further. “You just focus on the task at hoof, and everything will be alright!”

“Okay! I’m counting on you!” the relenting Princess called out, galloping down the hallway.

Twilight and Boltsinger turned to Starlight, who simply rolled her eyes. “You just want some practice, don’t you?”

Boltsinger recoiled, smiling weakly and scratching his mane with his wing. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Anyway, let’s get started!” He walked past the Unicorn out to the main balcony, Twilight and Starlight following close behind. He looked out at the gathering of Crystal Ponies that formed in front of the castle, taking a deep breath in preparation and flapping his wings. “Fillies and gentlecolts! Ponies of the Crystal Empire! Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor do cordially invite you to the annual Crystal Faire! I pray you enjoy the festivities and activities at your leisure, and tonight we will all gather, that we might empower the Crystal Heart!” The crowd below erupted into cheers, many of the Crystal Ponies growing distinctively brighter and shinier as they looked at the various attractions. Boltsinger turned back to face the mares he accompanied, slapping his muzzle with his wings. “Okay! What’s first?”


Twilight and Starlight entered the dining room, where Boltsinger was picking up an empty bowl from Flurry’s high chair. She looked at the filly, then at the wall behind the stallion, not seeing a drop of food on the crystal surface. “What happened here?” the Princess wondered, walking over to the two. “Did she seriously eat everything without a fuss?”

“Mm-hm.” Starlight confirmed. “She got over that phase not too long ago. Feeding her isn’t the issue. It’s…” Flurry lit up her horn, vanishing from sight and appearing across the room with a giggle. “... catching up with her.”

Boltsinger looked at the now-flying filly across the room, throwing up his forelegs in mock defeat. “Well, that’s officially beyond my horn-less capabilities! You’re up, honey!” Twilight rolled her eyes and cast a playful look at Flurry, vanishing in a flash of magenta and appearing next to her with a playful growl. Flurry laughed and poofed away, the lilac mare following suit. Boltsinger rolled his eyes in return, trotting over to Starlight. “So, what’s next on the itinerary?”

Starlight floated a document in front of her. “Let’s see. There’s a jousting match coming up soon. Everypony here loves a good joust. Why don’t you announce it to the city?”

“Jousting, huh?” the Pegasus repeated. “Maybe once we’ve done the announcement, we can all go check it out?”

Starlight thought for a moment, coming to an agreeing nod. “Princess Cadence and her guests are all supposed to be there, too. We could enjoy it together!”

Boltsinger smiled and stepped out to the balcony once more with a deep breath. “Fillies and gentlecolts, there will be a jousting tournament taking place in the next ten minutes! I repeat, there will be jousting in ten minutes! Don’t miss out!” He turned around as the crowd cheered, heading back inside. He moved over to Flurry’s things, pulling her stroller over. “So, then… What all do we take with us?”

Starlight laughed, putting her papers aside and directing her magic at the saddlebags, the stroller, and the stuffed snail. “You’ve taken care of Flurry before, haven’t you? This should be an old hat by now.”

“I’ve taken care of her at home where I know where stuff is and everything has been prepared.” he corrected, sifting through the bags to learn their contents. “This is my first time foal-sitting for her here in the Crystal Empire. Let alone taking her places.” He looked up at the ceiling, where the pair of Alicorns flew in.

Flurry stopped on an instant, seeing her favorite toy. “WAMMY!” The little pony dove at the snail, squeezing it tightly in her forelegs as Starlight floated the filly into her stroller.

Twilight landed next to the stallion of the group, looking at all of the preparations. “What’s going on?” Boltsinger began to explain the situation, putting his wings on the stroller’s handle as he began the walk to the Faire.


The Crystal Faire was a sight to behold, and Flurry Heart made sure they saw everything possible. She would frequently spot something of interest, such as a snack vendor or a toy prize, then teleport off to try and obtain it. More often than not, it fell to Twilight to go get her, as only she had magic that could keep up with the baby Alicorn. Upon her beginning to fuss at being forced back, Boltsinger would swiftly place her ‘Wammy’ in front of her, resulting in a calm and happy filly.

“I dunno what Cadence was so worried about!” Twilight stated confidently. “We’ve got this down!”

“We’re one knight down!!!” a deep voice called from the distance. “One of our knights couldn’t make it!”

“Really?” Starlight began, looking over at Boltsinger. A mischievous smirk appeared on her muzzle as she lit up her horn, teleporting herself and the stallion over to the official. “I know somepony who’d love to volunteer!”

The Pegasus’ eyes grew instantly, looking at Starlight with panic on his face. “Wait, what?!”

“Wonderful!” the knight before them exclaimed, putting his hoof around the unwitting volunteer and taking him backstage. He brought forth a suit of purple and silver armor. “Put this on, then head out to the field! What’s your name?”

“Um… Boltsinger.” he replied, reluctantly putting the armor on. “So, why am I doing this?”

“Your friend volunteered you. You know how to joust?”

“I have no idea.”

“Run forward, point the lance at the other pony, try not to get knocked over.” The knight explained. “You’ll be performing in front of the Princess and her guests, so give it your best!”

“Ooooooooookay…” Boltsinger said, putting on the helmet. His mane poked through the top, inadvertently taking on a mohawk style. “I guess I’ll do it! Should be fun!”

Stepping outside, Starlight stepped up next to him, floating a lance into the slot on his side. “You ready? Twilight and Flurry are watching!”

Boltsinger looked at his opponent. He was a larger yellow Pegasus with a dark blue short-cut mane and tail and light blue eyes. He wore a suit of golden armor with a light blue star and saddle, and golden shoes on each hoof. He gave Boltsinger a somewhat sour look, snorting and dragging his hoof on the ground. Boltsinger looked at Starlight. “Why does he look so angry?” He directed his gaze back to his opponent, then returned it to the now-shrugging Unicorn. “Like, I know he’s my opponent, and he’s supposed to look like he’s ready to fight, but…” He repeated the previous motion, further noting the look on the knight’s face. “He looks like he’s mad at me, in particular.” Cue another quick look back at his would-be foe. “I feel like he seriously wants to hurt me.” He began to back away, Starlight’s magic keeping him in place.

“I can’t say what you did to make him so mad, but that doesn’t matter right now!” Starlight told him, putting him back in his starting position. “Just focus on beating him! Your wife is watching!”

Boltsinger looked on at his opponent once more, slapping his muzzle with his wings multiple times. “Right! Let’s do this!” He snorted in return, mimicking his opponent’s gesture of hoof-dragging as the announcer stepped forward. He was a white Unicorn stallion with a blue mane, tail, and hooves, with a lighter blue stripe going down his mane and tail. He had blue eyes, and his Cutie Mark consisted of a magenta six-pointed star over a blue shield with three smaller stars at the top.

“Announcing the knight, Flash Sentry!” he started, gesturing towards Boltsinger’s opponent. The crowd erupted into cheers, the pony in armor waving at the crowd. The announcer cleared his throat, calming the masses down. “And his opponent, the knight-- Bolt?” The crowd looked at Boltsinger, many of them confused. “Um… Yes! The knight, Boltsinger!”

Twilight’s head recoiled at the name of Boltsinger’s opponent, recognizing it from some of her previous adventures and other encounters. “I wasn’t expecting something like this…” She raised her foreleg and spread her wings, Flurry Heart taking a peek from the mare’s back. “Go, Bolt! You can do this!”

Boltsinger slapped his muzzle with his wings one more time as the announcing Unicorn raised his foreleg, bringing it down in one swift motion. The opposing Pegasi simultaneously snorted, dashing forward as fast as their hooves could take them. The orange stallion found the armor and lance to be heavy and cumbersome, but forced himself into a decent speed as he charged, turning the lance to point at Flash. He felt the cheers of the crowd empowering him with each step, focusing hard on the point of impact as the two inched ever closer. Finally, the point of impact arrived, and a blue-maned Pegasus was sent flying into the distance with a loud crash upon his landing.

“First lance winner is… Flash Sentry!”

Boltsinger let out a pained groan, slowly getting up from the rough landing and looking back at the pony that had knocked him for a loop. He trotted back to his starting position, taking a stance again. “I can do this!” The announcer repeated his previous gesture as the two charged once more. After moments of cheers, the impact sounded again, and Boltsinger had flown farther back than before. He made his way back, beginning the next lance of many. Always beginning with a charge, and ending with a crash on Boltsinger’s end. Twilight let out a cheer with every new lance, cringing at the sight of her husband’s soon-to-be expected crashes. Her attention was fixed on the match as a tiny ewe pranced by, grabbing Flurry’s attention. Finally, the announcer cleared his throat.

“The winner of the match… Flash Sentry!” The announcer finished, the crowd cheering once more. Flash removed the lance from his side, trotting away with a mild huff while the Crystal Ponies dispersed. The announcer stepped down from his position, cantering over to the downed Pegasus. “You okay, Bolt? That looked like it hurt.”

Boltsinger lay on his side, his eyes showing a state of delirium as he raised a foreleg. “I’m okay, Shiny-winy, I just need a new pair of wingies…”

The Unicorn laughed, lifting the lance away and helping the stallion to his hooves. “Looks like you’ll be fine.” He looked around, raising a hoof over his eyes. “Now where is that sister of mine?”

Twilight strolled over to the stallions, taking a look at her dazed husband. “Wow, he really took a beating this time, huh?” She stepped up to him, tapping his forehead with her horn, where a spark passed between the two and shocked the Pegasus back to normalcy.

“Huh? What?” Boltsinger groggily started. “Did I win?” He turned his attention to the stallion holding him up. “Shining Armor? Aren’t you supposed to be with Cadence?”

Shining Armor chuckled. “Heading back to her right now. Just wanted to make sure you were alright, first. I don’t know why, but Flash seemed to have it out for you, there.”

“So I wasn’t the only one who noticed that.” Boltsinger replied, turning to Twilight. “Is there any reason for that?”

Twilight averted her gaze, a mild flush on her cheeks. “I’ll explain later. We have more important things to worry about right now!”

“Okay. I’m gonna head back to where Cadence is.” The Unicorn stallion stated, turning to leave. “You two keep up the good work!”

Twilight and Boltsinger each waved a foreleg. “You can count on us!” the Princess assured with a smile, mirrored by her husband.

Boltsinger kept his smile as he directed his eyes to look at Twilight’s notably unoccupied back. “Honey?” he began, his smile un-faltering.

“Yes?” Twilight responded, her smile doing the same.

“Where’s Flurry Heart?”

“She’s right here on my--” Twilight's smile fell away as she turned her head to look back. “Oh no…”

Boltsinger put a hoof on her shoulder. “Shh… Calm down… Shining Armor is still in earshot... “ He told her, looking nervously back at the trotting Prince. “We can freak out when it’s safe…” Twilight nodded, her breaths rapid and her eyes wide. The two turned to go back to Flurry’s stroller, Boltsinger removing his armor and making sure that their sibling was at a safe distance. Once that was assured, they looked each other in the eye and let out a simultaneous scream.

Author's Note:

So, believe it or not, this is only about half of what I've been working on for this storyline. I didn't realize it was so long with just this, and I'll admit it felt a little bit all over the place. It only just now occurred to me to put the next part in as a new chapter rather than pad this one out. Looking at the word count, I'm glad that idea came into my head. Next part should be up before too long! And it should be a good one!

PreviousChapters Next