• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 6,521 Views, 221 Comments

MLP - New Game Plus Postmortem - Reizthefakebrony



You know the gimmick about human being ponyfied and brought into the canon of the show. But, there's some kicker. A boy, Allen, goes indeed in Equestria...... FROM THE GRAVE! Side effects: Medium Plot Bending, Black Humor, and Videogame Logic.

  • ...
29
 221
 6,521

Nobody Says Kung Fu

Rotatory abilities:
Plasma Cannon
Ryu Hayabusa's Abilities
Face Palmer


I was present during the events regarding the Mysterious Mare Do Well, which was actually a charade made up by Twilight and other four to talk some senses to Rainbow Dash through the actions. Because her ego was kicking in, so it was necessary rebalance the things. Good therapy, so I will give them credit for that. Rainbow doesn't know that yet, but that's ok for me to enjoy the show.

A shame that Equestria has not invented pop corn yet and that only Discord can invoke that. Despite this, can't take out the encounter with Nero Aoi out of my head despite the fact that I had already resolved that problem by myself. It's like some phantom was haunting me but I don't know how.

Putting that aside, it was fun seeing Rainbow Dash chasing down the 'Mare Do Well' and unmask it, only to realize in confusion that her friends put up the entire charade. I was looking the scene from behind a wall.

"P-p-p-p- Pinkie?! Whudda- hud-d-duh- hud-d-duh- huh?! Twilight?! Applejack?! There were three of you?!" Rainbow Dash asked in confusion.

"Yup, we all played Mare Do Well at different times." Twilight admitted.

As they explained to Rainbow what was going on, I spotted... Another Mysterious Mare Do Well?

"What the hell?" I murmured.

He was taking a few hoofsteps toward them and then stopped. Without them having realizing yet, the masked pony pointed his hoof toward them and all of a sudden, a gatling protruded from it?!

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed as I dashed toward them and shield them in the same instant the pony was shooting. In the same instant the bullets were reaching my body, the 8-bit sound ranged out and a circular shield appeared around me, protecting me from the bullets.

Neither the aggressor or the Mane Six know what happened. Fluttershy was cowering in fear and the rest of the mares were just shocked, especially Rainbow Dash. The attacker looked confused as hell, although I couldn't see nothing beyond his mask.

The text box appeared on my right. What I got was the most situational thing ever.

Invisible Aegis: An invisible barrier that blocks any type of bullet.

"Any type of bullet?" I asked doubtful.

"What kind of sorcery is this!?" He said in a deep male voice.

"More importantly, who the heck are you, ruffian!" Rarity roared.

"Wait a second that v-" I stopped, having realized with embarrassment what am I dealing with. "You can't be serious."

The fake Mare Do Well retreated his gatlings and removed his disguise, revealing his appearance. It was a black maned stallion with a metallic mouth mask.

"I'm back." He said.

"Miltim, the only cultist with the obsession for cheesy one liners who act also as an Anti Ninja." I said.

"Anti what?" Applejack said confused.

"Don't judge a book from it's cover," Miltim said. "Although that barrier was unexpected, you don't look this imposing as you were in the past. You are gonna need some-"

"Weapons?" I said as I was equipping my freezing gauntlet.

I was about to shoot him when he suddenly disappeared in a veil of smog and reappeared behind Twilight, putting a katana on her neck. Her friend were taken aback and didn't know what to do. As for me, I was very annoyed.

"Tell me that I don't have to kill Twilight again." I thought in frustration.

"It's a simple situation," Miltim said. "If you or Twilight are going to do something, I will cut her throat as fast as she can glow her horn. Got it?"

Not wanting to repeat the same incident as that with Vaelox, I teleported behind him through my ninja skills without him having realized.

"Got you," I said as I froze him up with the freezing bullet, although that leaved Twilight having his katana being still on her neck.

"Can somepony please release me from there?!" Twilight asked agitated.

"Twilight, how many times I have to tell you?" I asked.

"Tell me what?"

"Keep calm and fucking teleport." I crudely replied.

"Language, please." Pinkie Pie said with a serious tone while pointing a party cannon at me in sign of protest.

Twilight glowed her horn and teleported out of the grip, reappearing nearby Rainbow. Without telling them nothing, I equipped my other hoof with the Face Palmer, took the frozen body of Miltim on my shoulders and brought him far away from Ponyville at ninja speed.

Reaching my house, I put the scumbag in front of me and took a few hoofsteps away from him, two legged. Why? Because this bastard was overheating his body. I can say that due to his eyes moving and the trail of steam rising from the ice as it was melting, releasing him from his eyes prison.

"Very clever bastard," Miltim commented. "So no innocent is going to be involved thanks to your tactic, huh?"

"Mostly because I don't have to kill one of them by mistake again." I stated with sarcasm.

"Shut up! Now you will die multiple times for every of my comrades that you took." Miltim threatened me.

"What hell do you think you are, Giorno Giovanna?" I asked.

Ignoring my question, Miltim stood up two legged and draw eight clawed digits, four for each hoof. He dashed toward me, and the way he reached me was instantaneous. I couldn't do nothing that he delivered a punch in my face, making me falling aback. He was about to make some ninja technique, but I had anticipated him by shooting a dark wave of energy of the Face Palmer on... Where his balls are supposed to be, although were unseen.

Well, Lauren Faust anatomy, I guess.

The blow sent Miltim whizzing away from me, but unexpected to me, he managed somehow to stop in mid air and landing on the the soil. I shot another freezing bullet, only for him to dodge that as he approached me with a pissed off glare. At that point, we began to beat the shit out of each other life blacksmiths.

However I wasn't too much in old fashioned brawl since I was luring him into my trap. As I took an hook by Miltim, I had blasted him with the Face Palmer again, this time on his face.

Next, I had wrapped him into black chains before he could even fly away from me and then I have slammed his body on the ground. He grunted for the impact against the ground and tried to release himself from the chains in vain.

"You bastard!" Miltim blurted.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're fired." I said deadpan as I slammed my hand on the grounds, causing multiple blue geysers travelling toward him. His body was nonchalantly incinerated by the azure flames, reducing him into a pile of black embers before disappearing.

And even this cultist was toasted. At this point, I traveled back to Ponyville to do some shopping, but then I realized that would be a bad and pointless idea since the inhabitants are still considering me as a villain.

Or so I thought. Instead, they looked at me with an unnatural calm like that never happened. The reason? Lilly has officiallized my status as Celestia's knight, although I was just his agent. I could see that coming by a crowd of ponies gathered around Lilly, who has officially elevated me as a hero.

Well, despite this being finally a blessing, I wasn't this much of a hero. And I wasn't this much of a villain either. I was just my own type of Anti Hero. And besides, there are some ponies who weren't agreeing with my 'heroic' status.

"I guess that I should be happy of that... But I won't do that that easily," I murmured.

Hell, I detain the life and the death in each fight I am in after all. Even in Equestria, I am still the Iron Ghost vigilante who does what he does to stop the Granite Daggers.

But enough drama for today. I was here to buy some food since I have almost finished my stock. I was about to enter the Sugarcube Corner until a female voice called me.

"Allen." She said.

I turned toward the source and found a very apologetic Mayor Mare, slowly approaching me.

"Now that was a surprise," I said. "What brings you here."

"To be honest, I was aware of the whole Mare Do Well charade," Mare admitted. "However, what you don't you know was that Flower Chrome was coerced into make another Mare Do Well's dress. Lilly informed me about that."

"Wait," I stopped her. "How did she know about that?"

"Because she tried to stop the impostor, but he too much of a challenge even for her," Mare continued. "As for today incident, he did much damage in the disguise of the Mysterious Mare Do Well, in other cities. My only fault was that I was too slow to warn Twilight about that."

"You shouldn't apologize for something that you weren't aware of in that moment." I assured her. "Besides, the Mysterious Mare Do Well doesn't even exist. The only downside was that while in Ponyville he was a hero, in other cities he was a criminal. The impostor was just another of those damn cultists. Nothing else."

"Actually... Apologizing wasn't the only reason to talk with you." Mare said.

"What else?" I asked.

"Lilly arranged a date. You are going with me." Mare said. "But don't get me wrong. It's just an excuse to have an interview."

A date? A Interview... Lilly, what the hell are up to?


Next Level Up:-3

1)Time Compressor: A remote that allow the owner to skip the episodes of the MLP series.

2)Amakusa's Orb: A dreadful sphere containing a tremendous power being once wield by a heinous individual.

3)Drill Shield:A shield who act as a both a protection and a drill on it's own.