• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 938 Views, 13 Comments

The Box in the Everfree - Jh5kPony



Two unusual corpses have been found, as well as a romance story in between

  • ...
 13
 938

Turbulence

Dear Princess Celestia

Friendship is a wonderful thing. However, sometimes a relationship between two very different ponies is very much misunderstood, and can sometimes lead to prejudice. However, it is best to examine who they are, instead of simply judging by the book by the cover. Prejudice will only continue to create more hatred, and in turn, disharmony. In some places, when the majority is prejudiced, I learned that it is also best to defend your friends as much as you could, standing up for them, and being there when they need you.

I also learned that some ponies would not understand it, and will even try to undermine the friendship. Some will even try to take drastic measures to see this disharmony through. I am petitioning that someday nopony, and nohuman, will have to suffer from this.

Your faithful student

Twilight Sparkle


A week had passed since the rude interruption of the trio of ruffians. She was able to get the dresses done just a few hours prior to the Grand Galloping Gala. That was the last order she had to fill for the remainder of the week. The Grand Galloping Gala was yesterday, so business would be slow for some time. Perhaps she'd go visit the spa to relax. It had been a stressful several days, working on many dresses, not to mention cleaning up the messes Pinkie Pie and Troll Face made. It's official. She'd reward herself for a job well done and visit the spa. Maybe she'd gather a few friends to join her?

Rarity trotted her way to the closest house; Twilight's home. It was just past the spa. To her surprise, however, the spa building was covered messily with strangely written notes, written on top of newspapers, all over the building. She can't help but notice them, so she took a look at one of those papers.

"FUKIN ffilthy humanz wes heer. run awai or els"

On the newspaper had something interesting too.

PRINCESS CONSIDERING DECLARING HUMAN RIGHTS LAW
CANTERLOT RAVAGED BY ANTI-HUMAN-RIGHTS RIOTERS

Rarity found Twilight's house, surrounded by an angry mob. Twilight was able to set up a protection spell to deter the riot. Whatever was going on, Twilight seemed to have upset Ponyville.

Rarity saw a lavender hoof beckoning to her from behind the tree. Rarity approached it. It was Twilight. Twilight briefly opened the force-field to let Rarity in.

"Twilight, what in the world is going on?" Rarity asked. "It's not one of your experiments gone wrong, is it?"

"No it's not that!" Twilight whispered. "I sent a letter to Princess Celestia as usual, and somepony was yelling some false things to the crowd, and yet they believed him! I DID NOT PLAN TO ASSASINATE PRINCESS LUNA! I DID NOT ATTEMPT TO DESTROY CADENCE'S MARRIAGE! I DID NOT UNLEASH DISCORD!"

Then, a unicorn, Corno Graphic, used his magic to let himself and two others in the force field.

"You three again?!" Rarity said.

"You know these guys?!" Twilight said.

"Hardly! I only know them because they barged into my boutique and wrecked all my human-related creations!" Rarity replied.

"Heh. It looks like you remember us!" Troll Face said.

"Why are you doing this?! What in Celestia's name is the point in all of this?!" Twilight said.

"Do you know why I'm doing this?" Troll Face finally said, in a serious tone.

"...why?"

"THERE YOU ARE!" a raspy voice yelled from the heavens. It was Rainbow Dash.

"Oh balls..." Troll Face said.