• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 938 Views, 13 Comments

The Box in the Everfree - Jh5kPony



Two unusual corpses have been found, as well as a romance story in between

  • ...
 13
 938

The Face

Rarity was busy as usual working on her dresses. She had to fill out a large order of female human clothing. It was a challenge, but nothing Rarity could not handle. Thread by thread, stitching it together, a human's dress. Cutting out a pattern. It was hard work, even more so than the time she made the dresses for the Grand Galloping Gala for her friends. What more, they were human aristocrats from their native land. She needs an assistant. Spike was definitely helpful, but because Spike oftentimes had to go help with Twilight half of the day, she'd need others to help.

A knock was heard from the door.

"I'm going to be a while~ The store is momentarily closed~" Rarity sing-songed.

Outside the door were the three brute ponies told in Ryan's story (see previous chapter). They were attempting to go in. Finally, Troll Face began slamming himself into the door. This was seen as a rude interruption to Rarity, and out of frustration left her work behind to see what the fuss was about.

"Have you ever heard of being patient?! Slamming a door like that." Rarity said as she approached the door. She opened it to see the brutes from before. "Some ponies just want a bit of quiet to-"

The brutes walked in, pushing her out of the way.

"The nerve! How dare you simply push a lady out of the way?" Rarity scoffed in disgust. "I cannot see why anypony would want to barge into a store that is clearly closed!"

"Nopony yells at Troll Face!" Troll Face said.

The three humanphobe ponies pushed down the human dummies, tearing the clothes on them. Rarity could not believe her eyes. It was a burglary. An act of sabotage. She had to do something.

"WHAT IN EQUESTRIA IS GOING ON HERE? YOU WALK INTO A LADY'S HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION, AND THEN DESTROY HER WORK?! I cannot have this!" Rarity said. With that, Rarity pinned all three ponies' tails down, preventing them from causing further damage.

"You oughta be thanking us!" Troll Face said.

"I beg your pardon?!" Rarity said, still in shock and anger.

"We're cleansing this store! You had humans here!" Troll Face said with a serious face. "They've got a plague, and you'd turn into one of them!"

This had got to be one of the most bizzare things she heard. Destroying her home, because of humans? She just cleaned this place! How can it be dirty at all?

"nahh we're kidding. We're just doing this for shits and giggles." Troll Face said, with a far less serious tone.

At that, Rarity's anger reached uncontrollable levels. Her house was a target for no reason whatsoever. This had got to be the worst treatment she had ever received ever since being kidnapped by diamond dogs. And this time simply annoying them would not do any good.

"IT. IS. ON." Rarity said, ready to attack.


After a severe series of being bludgeoned by a seemingly harmless Fashionista pony, the trio left, barely able to stand up. This was humiliating to them.

"This idea was stupid, Corno Graphic..." Troll Face said to the unicorn.

"Don't look at me! It was Fox Guy's idea." Corno Graphic said, pointing to the Earth Pony.

"Shut up, fag!" Fox Guy snapped at Corno.

"Hey you're the one that still lives with your mother!" Troll Face yelled at Corno, even if it was supposed to be towards Fox Guy.

"Shut up and let's just go back to Edwards Hillside Bonfire." said Corno.


Some hours passed after Rarity cleaned up her boutique from the incident. Rarity was now some hours behind in her schedule, thanks to the trio. She made a mental note never to allow anypony in, unless it was someone she knew. Even then, she wouldn't have much time for conversing.

Reluctantly, Rarity approached the door. She took a peek outside outside, in case of possible brutes. She was part right. She did have a somewhat brutish attitude, but nonetheless she's a good friend of Rarity. It was Rainbow Dash. Rarity opened the door for Rainbow Dash.

"Hey Rarity! Have you seen Troll Face around?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Actually I did. He just left." Rarity said. She then exploded into a massive rant. "THE NERVE OF THAT PONY! I HAVE NEVER MET A PONY MORE DISRESPECTFUL THAN HIM! THAT PONY THINKS HE CAN JUST WALTZ INTO A RANDOM PONY'S HOME, WRECK THEIR STUFF, AND LEAVE A BIG MESS! THE NERVE! IT'S LIKE HE'S INTENTIONALLY CAUSING GRIEF TO EVERYPONY HE SEES!"

There was a short pause.

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..." Rainbow Dash said, somewhat confused. "Well let me know when you see him. He's been creating a lot of cloud graffiti today. He even made a giant...well...y'know..."

Another pause. Rainbow Dash whispered into Rarity's ear, and Rarity let out a bit of an embarrased and shocked blush from what she had heard.

"Oh my. What nerves." Rarity said.

"Let me know when you find him and his friends, alright?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Of course. I'll let you know." replied Rarity.