• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 9,579 Views, 99 Comments

The Displacement Of One Bill Cipher - Shadowflameking



I always wanted to go to comic-con and I dressed as my favorite character from a show called Gravity Falls known as Bill Cipher

  • ...
29
 99
 9,579

Chapter 6

About a week later the personal token I gave Pinkie in case she needed help or something went off,taking a look at the timeline clock I saw it was time for that cutie mark episode where there marks got taken off,damn it was gonna be hard not to pound Starlights face in for hurting Pinkie.

Thinking for a moment I was gonna need a disguise and besides the fact I just really wanted to try out my new pony form Pinkie helped me create.
With a flash of white I was a yellow stallion with a black mane and tail,blue eyes,and a bow tie and top hat,my cutiemark was contract with blue fire surrounding it.

"Hmm." I hummed looing at myself in a mirrior. "I look good!,time to get this show on the road!" And with a flash I was next to Pinkie,she and her friends where in a tiny little shack and some speakers on the walls where talking about being the same.

"Hiya Pinks,what ya need?" I took notice Pinkie pie and her friends where colored duller then normal,kinda like when Discord fucked with them in that maze.

"Hi bill,can you get us out of here please? I dont like not being happy and cheerful..." Dear mother of god,she spoke in a MONOTONE voice! for Pinkie to talk like that is like a cannon fireing pineapples insted of party stuff.

"I will soon Pinks,first Im gonna have a nice little chat with the one who put ya in here." A quick flash I was infront of Starlight Glimmer.

"Oh another new pony? welcome!" She acted like an earth pony teliporting in was nothing strange,cartoon logic eh?

"Drop the plesantries,Im here because you have locked my friends up in a tiny ass little shack and stole there cutiemarks,doing that caused then great pain mentaly and physicly." I let a hint of anger seep into my voice.

Starlight rolled her eyes and smiled. "Oh I assure you they where not caused any pain at all! they will soon embrace our ways,and so will you!" She jumped up her horn glowing as she tried to use her 'cutie unmark' spell on me,only for it not to work since the body I was in was just a pupet pretty much.

She had a look of shock before shooting into a defensive stance. "How did you resist my spell!?"

"Simple! Im not really a pony,and Im not very happy with you right now." With that and a flash of yellow smoke I was my normal triangle self again.

Her jaw dropped before she tried to shoot me with a beam of magic,only for it to bounce off me.

"Now,if you where not important to this timeline I'd royaly kick your ass for that,and for touching my friends." I grabbed her and teliported to the center of town,getting everyponies attention.

"Ponies of whatever this town is called!" I shouted.

"Its called Fapville!" One stallion stated as if that was a normal name,I struggled not to break out laughing.

"Thanks!"

"No problem!"

"Anyway! ponies of Fapville! this mare has lied to you and betrayed your trust,she preaches about being the same but she still has her cutiemark!" Taking a wet cloth a whiped off the makeup covering up her cutiemark and all the towns ponies gasped.

"Starlight how could you!?" Most of them shouted while others just ran to the cutiemark vault and broke it open,cutiemarks flew back to where they belonged and with a small puff of sparkles the mane six was at my side,I gave them the jars with there cutiemarks and they returned to there normal selves,all of them besides Pinkie blacked out from the sudden energy rush.

"Thanks Billsy!" Pinkie bounced around me back to her happy cheerful self.

"No problem!" Starlight Teliported away with a flash of blue,I let her go since she would be important for the plot later.

The town ponies gave no fucks that she was gone,only that they where free again,and to my ammusement they made a statue of me in the center of there town.

After we got back to Ponyville Pinkie said she would take her friends to there respected homes before poofing away in a flash of pink smoke with her friends.

"Hmm...what now?" My token rang like a phone,so I picked it up and put it to my head. "Yello."

A voice that sounded like..Rick? damn a displaced Rick from Rick and Morty.

"Yeah,can you come over here? I need your help with a little lizard problem."

"Sure,just give me a second." A green vortex opened infront of me and I floated through to see there was indeed a Rick displaced.

"So what ya need help with exactly?" I twirled my cane like always.

He pointed behind himself and I saw a large red dragon. "Can you kill that? my plasma pistol dosent do jack shit for damage against it."

"Alright,but you owe me a favor!" With a snap of my fingers the dragon melted into icecream,forever dead and vanilla flavored.

"Well can't I just give you somethin so where even?" He took a swig from a flask in his pocket before letting out a burp.

"Sure,what ya got?" He handed me a glowing green rock. "Alright,that should do it! nice to meet ya by the way,Im Bill Cipher." I shook his hand

"Same for you,If I wanna hang out or do some tinkering with the energy your made of Ill give you a call,your free to go now." Annnnd another vortex formed under me and sucked me in making me land back in my Equestria in my bed.

"What a nice guy." I fell asleep after that and dreamed of giant Pinkie Pie's using Twilight like a machine gun against changelings,and every changeling hit turned into a pie.

Author's Note:

Hi everypony,the Rick displaced is just something I did on the spot,so its free game if anypony wants to write a displaced Rick fic! if anypony here does let me know and ill take a read at it,hope y'all enjoyed,until next time my little chaos minions