• Published 1st Jan 2018
  • 4,452 Views, 86 Comments

Through the Mirror - MiraculousDragonMaster



What if instead of Spike, it was all of the Mane 6 that entered into the parallel world to get back Twilight's crown back from Sunset Shimmer? Along with the help of a different group of friends who had their friendship broken?

  • ...
6
 86
 4,452

Sunset Shimmer Steals Twilight's Crown

Through the Mirror

Chapter 2

Sunset Shimmer Steals Twilight's Crown

The hallways of the Crystal Palace were dark and silent as Luna's moon was now high up in the sky. Unicorn guards wander through the hallways, their horns glowing like beacons to see in the dark corridors. But, no pony noticed that from inside a closed room, there was a white flash of light for a split second. Then, as soon as it came, it vanished.

A couple of seconds later, a cloaked figure quietly emerged from the room. It then snuck through the hallways, avoiding the guards as it made its way to Princess Twilight's bedroom.

The handle was then enveloped in vermilion red magic, and it opened the door slightly. The cloaked figure snuck past a snoring Spike and made its way over to Twilight's nightstand, where her crown was placed. The figure lit up its horn again, having the same vermilion magic envelope the crown.

Suddenly, the floating crown knocked over a crystal lamp that was on the night stand. But, the figure used its magic to catch it before it hit the ground. It glanced over at Spike, then at Twilight, and both were still fast asleep.

The cloaked pony magically set the lamp back on the stand and placed the crown inside its cloak. Then, it pulled out a similar crown, but the difference was that the magenta star-shaped gem didn't have any shine or luster.

The cloaked pony placed the fake crown on Twilight's nightstand and turned to quietly walk away. But then, Spike turned over in his sleep, his tail flopping on the ground and it tripped the cloaked pony over, causing it to crash loudly onto the floor, making him and Twilight start to wake up.

Twilight rubbed the sleep from her eyes and saw the cloaked pony. Or more importantly, what was in its hidden saddlebag underneath the cloak.

"My crown!" She exclaimed. "She's got my crown!" She shouted again, identifying the cloaked pony as a female.

The cloaked mare immediately made a run for it. But, Twilight was not far behind her. "Stop! Thief!" Her shouts caused her friends to wake up as well and emerge from their bedrooms across the hall. "She's stolen my crown!" Immediately, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack followed Twilight and gave chase.

Twilight teleported herself ahead of the cloaked mare with a blast of magenta magic. "Stop!" She commanded.

But, the cloaked mare lit up her horn and also teleported with an identical burst of magic, except vermilion red, leaving the cloak in Twilight's face.

Without her cloak, the mare re-appeared behind Twilight, showing her appearance. She was a unicorn, of course, with a curly red and yellow mane, an amber orange coat, and sinister turquoise blue eyes. Her cutie mark was a red and orange sun, giving the resemblance of a setting sun. On her back was the saddlebag carrying Twilight's crown. She gave the lavender alicorn an evil look, then continued galloping down the hallway.

As soon as a triumphant smirk came on her face, she soon saw that the Mane 6 were right on her tail. Twilight was getting even closer as she tried to grab her tail with her teeth. Finally, with a large leap, she tackled her into the room where the mare came in from.

However, Twilight's crown fell out of the saddlebag, bounced off a few objects in the room, and then vanished into a nearby full-length mirror, the glass rippling and glowing with magic.

The Mane 6 gasped at the sight, but the thieving mare had back on her triumphant smirk again. Twilight turned to her. "What did you do with my crown?" She asked.

But the mare ignored her question. "Sorry it had to be this way." She said before teleporting next to the enchanted mirror in a blast of vermilion magic. "Princess." With that last snide remark and a mock salute, the mare went through the mirror, the light and ripples appearing as she jumped through.

The Mane 6 gasped again after seeing the same thing happen again. "Who was that?" Fluttershy asked.

"That's what I'd like to know." Twilight said, glaring over at the enchanted mirror where the mare and her crown went into. "First thing in the morning, we get some answers."

Author's Note:

A/N: I know, this is a short chapter, and maybe a filler chapter, but this scene had to have its own chapter. At least in my mind. Oh, well.

I know, in the first Equestria Girls, Sunset had aqua turquoise magic, but in the short, Mirror Magic, she had a vermilion red aura. Personally, I liked the vermilion magic better; it suited her, so I went with it.

Next time, we'll discover what Twilight needs to do to get back her crown, and where my twist will finally present itself.

I hope to see y'all there, in Chapter 3! Please let me know what you think. Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

Got to fly! ;)