• Published 1st Jan 2018
  • 4,404 Views, 86 Comments

Through the Mirror - MiraculousDragonMaster



What if instead of Spike, it was all of the Mane 6 that entered into the parallel world to get back Twilight's crown back from Sunset Shimmer? Along with the help of a different group of friends who had their friendship broken?

  • ...
6
 86
 4,404

A Musical Campaign

Through the Mirror

Chapter 13

A Musical Campaign

The following day, everyone had discussed the plan they had and they were ready to put it into action. They all decided to do it during lunch time, when they knew that most of the school would be in one place, students and staff alike.

As everyone else was talking or doing their own things, everyone got into place, wearing Canterlot sweaters with the tails tied around their waists. Rarity and Fancy Pants were with the fashionista group, Rainbow Dash and Soarin were with the jocks, Fluttershy, Discord, Applejack and Spike were with the eco-kids, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich were in the lunch line, and Flash was sitting by himself with his band and the other rockers at their table.

Everyone put on their ears and got ready. The girls all left their spots and headed over to an end of one of the tables while the boys began to play out a rhythm. Cheese grabbed a lunch tray and began it, while the other boys used either their hands and feet, or something else, to follow along. Then, in the corner, Rainbow turned on a radio that began to play music.

The girls started to sing as they danced along to the song throughout the cafeteria. Their voices harmonized together perfectly, and some of the students were looking at them with curious eyes.

Mane 5: Hey, hey, everybody.
We've got something to say.
We may seem as different
As the night is from day.

But you look a little deeper,
And you will see
That I'm just like you
And you're just like me.
Yeah!

Flash then opened up his guitar case and began to play along with the song from the radio as the girls continued to sing. His band and the other rockers at the table were looking at him curiously, wondering what he was doing.

Hey, hey, everybody.
We're here to shout
That the magic of friendship
Is what it's all about.

Yeah, we thought we were different
As the night is from the day,
Until Twilight Sparkle
Helped us see another way!

They had to sing that to continue to pretend to be their absent counterparts from this world and explain why they're suddenly friends again.

So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around.
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown!

So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle
Win the crown!

Then, Pinkie Pie began to sing by herself.

Pinkie Pie: Hey, hey hands up now,
We're sending a message
To the crowd.

Hands wave up
Then come down.
We party together
All around!

Then one by one, the other girls sang a solo part.

Rarity: Generous, honesty,

Applejack: Laughter, kindness, loyalty.

Fluttershy: Twilight helped us each to see

Rainbow Dash: All that we can be!

Then, they all began to sing together again as they began to drag the boys minus Flash into their song and dance routine.

Mane Five: So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around.
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown.

So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle
Win the crown!

Then, Pinkie and Rarity opened one pair of doors to reveal Twilight Sparkle herself, wearing the same sweater, headbands and tail around her waist. Then, she started to sing along as she entered the cafeteria with the grace of a princess but still having the appearance of a normal girl.

Twilight: I'm gonna be myself,
No matter what I do.
And if we're different, yeah,
I want you to be true to you!

As she gave a smile to Flash, he joined in with a sweet guitar riff as she continued to sing and dance with her friends, with her even jumping onto a table to make a bigger impression with her friends dancing around the rectangular table.

If you follow me,
We'll put our differences aside.
We'll stick together and
Start working on that school pride!

Then, all of the girls and the guys started to sing and dance, the music quickly proving to be contagious as other students joined in the fun, Rarity, Fancy, Pinkie and Cheese throwing them the headbands and tail sashes up in the air.

All: Jump up, make a sound. (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around.
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around.

Jump up, make a sound. (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around.
Canterlot Wondercolts,
Help her win the crown!

Jump up, make a sound. (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around.
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around.

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown!

Jump up, make a sound. (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around.
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around.

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around.
Canterlot Wondercolts,
Help her win the crown! (Yeah!)

Finishing off in spectacular poses for each of them, the entire cafeteria burst into applause, the performers feeling breathless. But the smiles on their faces refused to leave as they all stared at each other. It seemed that their plan was a success.

However, there was one person who wasn't happy with what they were doing. From behind another pair of doors, Sunset Shimmer was glaring hatefully at the six girls from Equestria. But then, she heard noise coming from behind her and saw that Snips and Snails were still dancing, wearing the school spirit tails and ears, the song from earlier still playing in their ears.

"Take those off!" She ordered. The two boys quickly removed them and smiled sheepishly at her as she crossed her arms. "I have something I need you to do."

An evil glint in her eyes appeared, as well as a smirk, as she looked back inside the cafeteria. It wasn't over yet.

Author's Note:

A/N: GEEZ! WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP ASKING ME THAT DREADED QUESTION?! "WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?"

*takes a deep breath*

Sorry. I know it's been forever since I updated this, but I've been less inspired to write MLP stories as of late, and most of my creative juices have been going into other projects.

Due to that, I have an announcement to make. I've decided, for the sake of my slowly decreasing sanity during this crisis and afterwards, that I will soon delete all of my unfinished MLP stories on fanfiction.net and on Wattpad and only have them and any new MLP stories here on FIMFiction. Sorry, guys, but I really think this is for the best. At least I'll give my readers on those other two sites a week before they're only available to read here on FIMFiction. A week. That should be enough time.

Well, that's all for now, y'all. Please tell me what you about what you think. And remember to stay healthy.

Got to fly.

Comments ( 6 )

Don't worry sweetie I know exactly how you feel. I think after MLP ended nobody felt all that inclined to keep working on stories and pmvs because the magic so to speak was gone. But I will still love MLP and the great fanfiction that came with it and the without this amazing show and fandom, I wouldn't be the writer I am today. So really MLP will always still be in our hearts but we have new paths to explore so I completely understand your decision. You are an incredible author and hope you continue writing and publish a book, the world deserves to know your talent. Thank you for all you have done!

make
alternates meet
original
aj meet pony aj
rainbow meets pony rainbow
twilights counterpart is at crystal prep
rarity vs rarity
pinkie and pinkie
Fluttershy vs? Fluttershy
a meet to end all meets

I don't understand. Where are the Human Mane 5? I mean, there isn't really an explaination for why they've gone missing, and the plot is covered up by the 'companions' of the Mane 5 acting as liasion.

Comment posted by MatTheBook deleted Mar 15th, 2023
Login or register to comment