• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 6,373 Views, 35 Comments

Children of Harmony - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight ended up in another world with kids of her now. Now her daughter will help save Equestria and learn what it's live living there.

  • ...
14
 35
 6,373

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 43: Nightmare Night Fun

As the sun is going down, and the moon is rising, everypony who are outside are getting ready for a very special holiday, Nightmare night. It's a fun tile to go out at night and have some excitement, like having candy, playing games, and dressing up in costumes. In the Hinata household, Twilight, is helping Yuki get her costume on, while Ame is watching his baby brother who already have their costumes on. The kids are very excited to go Nightmare Nighting in Ponyville, even though it's similar to Halloween back in Japan. Twilight is dressed in her old Starswirl the Bearded Costume, Yuki is dressed as Hinaichigo from Rozen Maiden, Ame is dressed as Shogunyan from Yo-kai Watch, and Tsubasa is dressed as Sonic the Hedgehog. Sakura's costume is a special surprise and is making sure everything is ready for it.

Twilight uses her magic to adjust the wig for Yuki, but Yuki is struggling on having it on her head,

Twilight firmly says,"Yuki, hold still."

"I can't help it. It's been awhile since I wore my Hinaichigo costume," Yuki whines a little.

"I know sweetie, and you look very cute in it," Twilight says as she finishes adjusting the wig.

Yuki looks in the mirror to see her costume. She is wearing a pink overcoat with a red ribbon on the front and another on on the back, a white, puffy underdress, short ringleted, red ballet-like slippers with red ribbons that criss-cross over her legs, and white tights. She has blonde wig with a pink bow, surrounded by white ruffles on her head.

Ame is wearing a dark blue long sleeve shirt and matching pants. Over the clothes, he is wearing a turquoise samurai hat with a big gold crescent moon on the center on his head and cat ears outer turquoise and inner part gold, a matching samurai armor suit, an orange sphere attached to a collar, and an orange rope that holds his sword. He also wearing a pair plastic gold tail flames. Ame is proud of it, and he looked like a warrior in it.

"I'm excited to be wearing my Shogunyan costume too," Ame says with excitement.

He turns to Tsubasa and says, "And Tsubasa looks great in his Sonic costume."

Tsubasa is simply playing with his toys wearing a Sonic jump suit costume for children. He has started a few weeks ago and sometimes hard to watch him from getting into trouble. Twilight uses her magic to levitate Tsubasa in the baby buggie, and is going to leave to the festival. Just then there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Twilight says.

She walks over to the door and uses her magic to open it. She sees younger fillies and cold in their Nightmare Night costumes.

The young ponies chant, "Nightmare night, what a fright! Give us something sweet to bite!"

"Hello everypony, I love all of your costumes," Twilight complements with glee.

Twilight then passes each of the little ponies a piece of candy. Just then Raspberry, Pinkie, Cheese, and the triplets comes in front of the group wearing clown costumes.

Pinkie demands, "Enough waiting, time is candy!"

"Pinkie, aren't you Cheese and Raspberry are a little old for this," Twilight replies looking confused.

"No pony is too old for free candy. Besides, we're helping our babies with their Nightmare Nighting," Cheese Sandwich says with glee.

Twilight giggles while rolling her eyes, and passes each of them a candy. She then invites thim in. the young fillies are actually with Twilight friends and with the rest of their family. She is glad they are here to have some fun. It's been a long time since they're together. In fact, all of Sakura, Yuki and Ame's friends are here. Ruby is dressed as a merpony and her brothers are dragons. Baked Apple is dressed as a scarecrow, Eden and her little sister, Gentle wind are dressed as monarch butterflies, Ace is dressed as a pilot.

Ace notices Ame, Yuki, and Tsubasa's costume and says, "Wow guys, you go create costumes!"

"Thanks," Ame and Yuki reply with a smile.

Ruby looks around the room and asks, "Where is Sakura anyway?"

"Yeah. We want to take her out for Nightmare Night," Ace adds.

"Right here," Sakura calls out.

Everypony look at the staircase where Sakura voice is coming from. Twilight and the twins laugh because of Sakura's little surprise. When everypony else look at Sakura, the gaps with a surprisingly shock. Sakura is wearing a sleeveless gray button up shirt, with blue green laces on the bottom and where the sleeves are, a blue green tie with black clips on the bottom, a black skirt with blue green laces on the bottom, two removable sleeves with blue green laces on opposite ends, and black boots. She is wearing a light blush green color wig that has two long pigtails with two back bands with a red strip on it, a headset on her head, and she is holding a leek.

"Sweet Celestia, that is a gorgeous outfit you have on Sakura!" Ruby exclaims in excitement.

"Thanks," Sakura says with a smile.

"What in Equestria name are you supposed to be?!" Ace asks with a shock.

"I'm Miku Hatsune, the most famous holographic popstar in all of Japan mostly in the world," Sakura answers as she walks down stairs.

"Wow, you look amazing," Baked Apple says with amazement.

Sakura laughs and says, "Thanks. Now is everyone ready to go have fun at Nightmare Night."

"Yeah!" Everyone in the house cheers in excitement.

After leaving the house, Sakura, her family, and her friends along with their families are at the Nightmare Night Festival. Sakura, and her brother and sister are amazed to see the festival and it's decoration and stands. There are ponies dressed in different costumes, and some are at food and game stands, some ponies are going Nightmare Nighting with the little ones. To Sakura, and her siblings, it's almost like Halloween in their home world.

"Wow, this place looks amazing," Yuki says in amazement.

"It reminds me of some of the festivals back at home," Sakura adds with a smile.

"So what do you want to do first?" Ruby asks.

The others try to think about what to do first. Since this is Sakura and her siblings first Nightmare Night, they want to do something fun and exciting. There are so much to do for the festival including Nightmare Nighting.

Then Raspberry suggests, "Let go bob for apples. I can go for one right about now."

"Raspberry, are you always hungry?" Sakura asks looking skeptic at Raspberry's appetite.

"Oh I'm never too full for apples, or caramel apples, or apple pie, or apple cobbler, or apple fritters," Raspberry says with a grin on his face. He then zooms away.

Sakura laughs and says, "Oh Raspberry."

Then the others start to laugh. After they finish laughing , they follow Raspberry to the Apple Bobbing stand. When the come to the stand, they can see somepony very familiar to them. They can see Applejack dressed as a cowgirl. She even has a rope to go with it.

Applejack sees the group and happily says, "Howdy y'all, so what do you think of the Nightmare Night Festival?"

"I think it looks great. In a way, Nightmare Night is kind of like halloween," Sakura says.

"Sounds interesting," Ace says.

Raspberry takes an apple from the barrel with his teeth, and asks, "Does that means you have your own kind of holidays and stories too?"

"Yep. There is this one story I've been hearing with I was a little girl, but I shouldn't tell you, it could be very scary for you," Sakura answers looking unsure to tell the story.

But Ace says, "Come on Sakura, how scary can it be?"

"Scary enough to see a ghost in a restroom stall on the third floor," Sakura bluntly answers.

"A what?!" Everyone shouts, looking confused and some are starting to get scared.

"A ghost. The ghost of Hanako-san," Sakura repeats herself.

"Eden gulps nervously, hugs Baked Apple, and scaredly says, "A-a-a g-g-g-ghost!"

"Yeah. It's something that's goes around Japan, and one of my old friends believe she actually saw her."

"Oh my!" Ruby gasps.

Baked Apple gulps and nervously asks, "What's the legend about?"

"Hanako was either died during an air raid during World War II or was killed by someone. Legend has it, she haunts the third bathroom stall on the third floor at the school. Also if you knock three times before asking these exact words, 'are you there, Hanako-san' and you hear her call out 'I'm here,' you will see a young girl wearing a red skirt in the restroom."

"Wow, that is a creepy story, Sakura," Raspberry replies.

"Yeah. My friend, Hana tried it and believe she actually saw her, but doesn't have any proof," Sakura answers.

"So it's like a urban legend," Ruby asks.

Sakura nods her head and says, "Yep. There are a lot of legends and stories I can tell, but I'll save it for another time. Some of them might be too scary for you guys to handle."

"Ha! There isn't a story I can't handle because I'm not scared of anything," Ace says with pride and confidence.

Just then thunder clashes in the sky. It makes Ace yelp and hides behind Ruby. Sakura, Ame, and Yuki are getting a bit scared, while the others are scared, but know what this mean. It means a certain someone is coming over for a special visit,

As the thunder clashes and the dark clouds circle around the festival, a loud voice echos the sky and announces, "Citizens of Ponyville! I have come once again for your festival, and to welcome our newcomers to this holiday! Let us welcome our new guest to the Nightmare Night Festival!"

As the echoes ends, a chariot being pulled by two ponies with bat wings and blue armor comes into the scene in midair, carrying a pony in the carriage. The pony flies down to the ground, and is wearing a cloak on the pony covering her face. When she lands, she takes off the hood to reveal her face. Sakura and the twins are surprised to see that the pony is none other than Princess Luna.

Princess Luna walks up to the group of friends and says, "Greeting everypony, I can see you are enjoying yourself, especially those who are having their first Nightmare Night."

Sakura relaxes herself and says, "Um hi Princess Luna. Boy, you sure gave us a scare."

"Yeah. I never seen any kind of performance the way you did," Ame adds.

Then Yuki says, "Yeah, you made it look really real."

"Thank you children. I must say, you all are wearing very different costumes I have never seen before," Princess Luna replies.

"Yeah. We're wearing costumes from our favorite anime shows back from home," Yuki explains with a smile.

Princess Luna giggles a bit and says, "Well I can you all look very wonderful in your outfits. I especially like Ame's costume, he almost look like a warrior."

"Yeah. I'm Shogunyan and he's a cat warrior," Ame answers.

"Well I have to admit, that is a very unique costume you have. All of your costumes are very interesting tonight," Princess Luna replies.

"Thank you Princess Luna," The group of friends say with a smile.

Then Twilight asks, "So would like to join us for tonight."

"Thank you Twilight, and that is one of the main reasons why I came," Princess Luna says with glee.

"So what do you want to do next?" Baked Apple asks.

Then Luna suggests, "How about the pumpkin catapult and then we'll go to the spider web toss."

"What's the pumpkin catapult," Ame asks.

"And the spider web toss," Yuki adds.

"They're fun games in the NightMare Night Festival. I'll take you to the pumpkin catapult," Princess Luna explains.

With that, Princess Luna starts to take Sakura, her friends and family to the pumpkin catapult. However, before she can, she feeling her mane being tugged. She look doing to see Tsubasa playing with the bottom part of her mane. From the looks of it, Tsubasa seems to like the feeling of the night princess' mane.

Princess Luna giggles and says, "And a good evening to you little one."

Princess Luna levetates the baby and holds him with her hooves. Baby Tsubasa simply laughs and puts a smile on his face, and then he continues to play with Princess Luna's mane. Twilight feel a bit nervous about the baby playing with the princess' hair, but seeing the smile on both the princess and the baby's face, she decides to let it slide. After that Princess Luna leads the group to the game section where there is a catapult and with a hill of pumpkins next to it. Lyra and Bon Bon are both in charge of the game and glad to see the group of friends and Princess Luna here as well.

Lyra says, "Hi everyone, how are you enjoying Nightmare Night."

"We're just about to play some games," Sakura answers.

"So how do you play?" Yuki asks.

Lyra levitates pumpkin as she explains, "The pumpkin catapult is one of the most popular games at Nightmare Night. You first pick up a pumpkin and put it on the catapult."

"You then laugh the pumpkin into the air and try to land it on the target, the close to the center the more candy you get," Bon Bon adds. Then jumps on the other end of the catapult causing the pumpkin to get launched into the air and land a few inches closed to the center.

Sakura and the others are starting to get very excited about playing the game. Ame picks the pumpkin, and Yuki launches it and it hits the target straight into the middle. Then everyone else take their turn, and they all won candy at the end. After having fun with the game and get candy, Princess Luna takes them to the spider web toss. They all take turns playing it, some of them miss, but they still have fun playing the game. In fact, everyone continue to have fun until late into the night.

After Nightmare Night is over, Sakura, Ame, Yuki, and her friend have a little Nightmare Night sleepover at their house. Of course they have to get their sleeping bag, toothbrushes, extra blankets, and put their costumes away. In Sakura, Ame, and Yuki's case, they also need their pajamas as well before leaving too. After that, everyone is at Eden's house, havinga good time, reading calm stories, and hot chocolate because of the cold weather. After all the fun they have, everyone have gone to sleep for the night. They have a great time and have great dreams of the fun they have and what they want to do in the future, with Princess Luna watching of their dreams.

Author's Note:

Halloween is still fun even in the My Little Pony Series. It may be random, but what are you readers out there dressing up as this year?

PreviousChapters Next