• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 6,373 Views, 35 Comments

Children of Harmony - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight ended up in another world with kids of her now. Now her daughter will help save Equestria and learn what it's live living there.

  • ...
14
 35
 6,373

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35: Confronted by the Changeling Queen

In the room Sakura is staying in, Sakura is completely shocked to be confronted by the changeling queen. The one who is responsible for her aunt being switched and her mother being sent to Japan. Sakura never expect to see the changeling queen or any changeling any time soon, so she has a surprisingly yet troubling encounter.

Sakura quietly says, "You're the changeling queen."

"Yes. That would be me," Chrysalis says with a smirk on her face.

Sakura tries to act brave and show a serious face and asks, "What are you doing here? Last I heard, my aunt Cadence and uncle Shining Armor sent you far across Equestria. "

Chrysalis laughs and says, "Yes that's true, but no far enough."

As she walks over towards Sakura she explains, "You see I heard from ponies about your mother returning to Equestria with hybrid children. But what's surprises me is that you are an alicorn."

"What does this have to do with me?" Sakura asks looking so serious.

"Easy. Equestria has more move in some places thanks to you and I want that love from you and your friends," Chrysalis answers as she light up her horn.

Sakura get angry after saying that statement and angrily says, "In your dreams!"

"We'll see about that," Chrysalis says.

With that Chrysalis starts to unleash magical beams at Sakura in the room. Sakura tries to use her magic, but too sick to do so. She needs to find a way to get out of the room and warn the others. Sakura has an idea and hope it works.

With a lot of her strength and magic she is able to launch a magical ball. Chrysalis hits it with a magical beam, but itunexpectiledy cause a strange event. When she hits it, it causes a fog in the room.

Sakura writes a small note on the counter and decides to get out of her. Sakura opens the window and use her wings to glide to the ground. When she reaches the ground, she runs away while she is still wearing her pajamas.

When the fog clears, Chrysalis can see that Sakura is gone and I'll tha tis there is a messy room and the window wide open.

Chrysalis make a smirk on her face and says, "That girl is clever than I thought."

She then use her magic to track Sakura and leave the room so she can find her.

In the city of Canterlot, Sakura is still running, but from the last attack makes her feel sick and makes it hard to use her magic.

As Sakura runs across the city, she thinks it will be a wise idea to warn the ponies about the changeling.

Sakura screams, "There's a changeling in the city! Everypony get indoors! A Changeling is in Canterlot! Get indoors!"

The ponies are kind of confused that Sakura mentions changeling. When the look up in the sky they can see Queen Chrysalis flying across the city. Everypony starts to run indoors and close and lock their doors. Everypony are now indoors and safe.

Chrysalis is still on presue of Sakura. Sakura knows that she's the one the changeling is after, but doesn't want anypony being put in danger.

Chrysalis laugh and sarcastically asks,"Didn't your mother tell you not to go out in your pjs?"

"Well, mother never told me about being chased by a changeling," Sakura replies looking annoyed.

"Really! Then I guess she should have mention this to you!" Chrysalis says.

Just then, Queen Chrysalis launches magical beams at Sakura. Luckley, Sakura is able to avoid them. For some strange reason, Sakura feels like she is able to run faster than she usually do. However, she can't run from the changeling forever, and her friends and family aren't here to help her.

Chrysalis says, "Sorry, but your family and friends can't help you."

"I need to get away from her, but I need to get her out of the city," Sakura says in her thoughts as she is trying to think of a way to get away from the changeling.

Sakura needs to find a way to get away from Chrysalis and to get her out of the city for that matter.

Just then Sakura has an idea, and says in her thoughts, "I may not be able to use my magic with the flu, but I can still fly."

She turns her head back at Chrysalis and says, "Let's see you can keep up while I'm in the air."

With that Sakura spreads her wing and starts to fly. It's good that Ace and Rainbow has been teaching her and her brother how to fly very fast. Chrysalis starts to fly after her, but she can't seem to get a good aim on her.

"Get back here you little brat," Chrysalis angrily says.

Chrysalis flies faster so she can catch up with Sakura. Sakura tries to fly as much as her wings can take her.

Back at the hospital:

Princess Celestia, Twilight, and all of Sakura's friends reach to Sakura room and see who this imposter is. When the open the door, they can see that the room is a complete mess and Sakura is nowhere to be found.

Ace surprisingly says, "Woah! What happened?!"

Twilight walks into the room as she worriedly says, "Something is definitely wrong."

"It looks like a hurricane went in here," Raspberry says.

Just then, Princess Celestia comes into the room with Ace and the others behind them. They are starting to worry about Sakura, since it turns out that Twilight the princess saw earlier is a fake.

Princess Celestia turns to Ace and the others and asks, "See if you all can find clues to see what happened? Maybe it will tell us what happened to Sakura.

Everyone nods their heads in reply agreeing to the idea. They clean the room as they search for clue or something that can tell us what happened and where Sakura is.

Raspberry sees something on the floor and informs,"Guys!"

The others can hear that Raspberry must have found something and thinks it will be a good leas

"Look what I found," Raspberry says holding a piece of paper.

Raspberry walks to Aerial Ace and give him the piece of paper that she find on the ground. Ace takes the letter so he can have a better look at it.

Ace says. "It's message from Sakura."

Everyone is glad that they find something that Sakura has leave behind and hopefully can tell what happen to her.

Ace starts to read the letter out loud and says, "It says, 'being chased by changeling queen. Help!'"

Baked Apple makes an angry look and says, "So that pony who personated Twilight was Queen Chrysalis."

"And she's after Sakura. We gotta help her." Eden says looking very worried.

Ace informs the others, "Let's go!"

With that, Ace, Baked Apple, Eden, Ruby, and Raspberry run out of the room to see if they can find Sakura. Princess Celestia and Twilight come running after them. As they run out of the hospital they can see Princess Luna and their parents walking to the hospital to see what's going on.

Raspberry happily says as he runs, "Hi Princess Luna, Queen Chrysalis is after Sakura so we're going after them. Bye."

After Raspberry and the others run off. The group of ponies think they haven't hear Raspberry right. For a minute there, they thinks they hear that Queen Chrysalis is after Sakura and the fact that she's here.

"Did he said Queen Chrysalis?" Rainbow asks looking confused.

Twilight comes over to where the other and sadly says, "I'm afraid so. She's the one who pretended to me me and… I'm afraid she's going after Sakura now."

Then Princess Celestia walks over to them and instructs, "Rainbow Dash, Soarin, Spike, and Fluttershy. You'll along with me and my sister will go on ahead."

She then turns to the others and says, "While the rest of you check on the ponies to see if they haven't been harm."

With that, they decide to start searching for Sakura and Queen Chrysalis. Before they can do anything, they see three unicorn guards heading towards them.

The guard in the middle says, "Your highness."

"Yes," Princess Celestia replies.

"We were just been informed that the changeling queen is in Canterlot and she's chasing your student," The guard informs.

Everypony is shocked that Chrysalis has chased Sakura to the city. And now are afraid if she has attacked anypony else.

"Did she attack anypony else?" Princess Luna asks.

"No princess. You student warn the ponies about the changeling and they are safely indoors," The guard on the left answers.

"Did you see where they went?" Princess Luna asks.

"The ponies told us they fly to a forest just outside of Canterlot," The third guard informs.

Celestia calmly says "Thank you. We'll go over there very quickly."

With that, The princesses and the others go to the forest to find Sakura and the others before Queen Chrysalis get's her hooves and magic on her.

Outside of Canterlot:

Sakura is able to play into the forest, but flying so song while being sick is making her grow weak and tired. She tries to hide herself in the trees or bushes so Chrysalis can't see her, but a pony-human hybrid will stick out like a sore thumb. As she hides, Chrysalis searches around the forest to find Sakura.

As Chrysalis look around, she playfully says, "Come out, come out, wherever you are?"

Sakura isn't going to let that changeling get her that easily. She knows from her mother's stories and her friends story that she feeds off of love and she isn't going to stop until she does.

As Sakura is going to sneak away, Chrysalis appears right in front of her and playfully says, "There you are."

Sakura is shocked to see the changeling queen right in front of her. She can tell that the changeling isn't so easy to lose.

Chrysalis starts to light up her horn and says, "Now, try not to struggle."

"Not a chance!" Sakura angrily screams.

She then uses her foot to kick Chrysalis in the face so she can get away. When Chrysalis is down, Sakura starts to run away from the changeling with much strength her body can carry her. The changeling head feels bang up, but she is able to fly after Sakura.

Sakura starts to cough hard and her head starts to feel hot.

Sakura says to herself, "I think I'm getting a little worse."

"You know, it's not very good to go outside while you're sick," Chrysalis sasy messing with Sakura.

"And who fault is that," Sakura mutters angrily to herself.

Sakura feels like she can't run anymore, but she needs to get away from the changeling queen before her love becomes dinner. The moment she put her hand on the tree, a magical beam lanches to her hand and it leave a strange green goo that looks like something for a cocoon.

Sakura tries to pull her hand away as she struggly says, "Wha-what is this stuff?"

As Sakura tries to get the stuff off, Chrysalis comes out of nowhere and starts to hold Sakura with her magic. She then position Sakura and put the same goo on her hands, feet and her horn so she can't get away.

Chrysalis laughs evilly and says, "As much as like to play cat and mouse, but it seems you lose."

"Let go of me!" Sakura angrily screams.

"Sorry can't do that," Chrysalis replies as she walk closer to Sakura.

Chrysalis laughs and says, "It's funny really, just like your mother, you were able to see through my disguise."

"Instead, you exposed yourself when you mention my father," Sakura angrily says.

"Well, that was my own mistake, but you allow yourself to be caught," Chrysalis replies looking annoyed.

After the conversation, Chrysalis uses her hoof to put it under Sakura's chin so she can face the queen and her doom.

Chrysalis smiles evilly and says, "Don't worry, having your love drain won't hurt… much.."

Chrysalis is going to cast her spell on Sakura so she can take her love. Sakura tries to struggle with all her might to get away but she can't break free.

Before Chrysalis has a chance to feed on Sakura's love, a familiar colt's voice calls out, "Not while we're around."

Chrysalis stop and look around to hear where the voice is coming from. Just then a powerful flame comes at her and it gets between Sakura and Chrysalis. The flames cause Chrysalis to fly in the air to avoid getting burned.

Sakura is shocked to see the flames and recognized the voice. Sakura turns to see where the fire comes from. And to her surprise, she sees her friends and Ruby ready to do other fire breath. Ace, Eden, Baked Apple, Ruby, and Raspberry run towards Sakura to see if they can help their friend.

Sakura surprisingly asks, "Guys! What are you doing here?"

"We were going to visit you and give you some get well presents and keep you company," Baked Apple says.

"Until we got your distress message," Raspberry adds.

"I'm glad you came. This sickness is affecting my magic and…" Sakura relies with a cough.

Then as she struggles, she says, "I'm stuck."

"Don't worry Sakura, we'll get you out there," Ace says.

But before they can do anything the changeling queen hits the ground looking very angrily and says, "Not gonna happen."

"Guys! Look out!" Sakura scaredly screams.

The friends dodge the changeling queen's magic. They are able to make sure no one is hit and hopefully get a chance to blast her.

Ruby sighs with annoyance and says, "That changeling queen has some major issues."

Chrysalis can see that the 6 friends right now remind her of Twilight and her friends even though they're the children of them.

Chrysalis smile and scarcity says, "Aw isn't that sweet, the new generation of the Elements of Harmony."

Ace angrily says, "You better let our Sakura go or Dragon Ruby is going to burn you like a marshmallow."

"And I'm not afraid to use my fire on you, you brute," Ruby replies angrily ready to unleash her fire breath.

"I don't think so," Chrysalis replies with a smirk on her face.

Just then before the others can do anything, Chrysalis uses her magic to create a magical field trapping Sakura's friends.

Sakura gasps seeing that her friends are trapped. She tries to get out so she can help them but she can't budge.

Chrysalis make a smirk on her face. "Now that I have you all, I'm going to take you back to my hive. My changeling will be able to devour all of your love."

"And your friends are first! I'll save the alicorn girl for last," Chrysalis adds as she makes her way towards the others.

Sakura is shock that she is going to feed the love of her friends and won't stand for it. Sakura tries to use her magic that is being secure by the goo, but it seems to be coming off. Sakura care so much for her friends that it feels like the love of her friends is giving her strength

Just then Sakura opens her eyes that is glowing white and screams, "Leave my friends alone!"

Sakura then unleashes a strong powerful magic that can be seen for miles. The magica causes the goo securing Sakura to break free, and the force field around her friends to disappear. Chrysalis and Sakura's friends are shocked to see Sakura unleashing so much magic at once and it sends the changeling queen to the ground.

After the magical event, Sakura falls on the ground and can barely stand up.

Chrysalis, who is still shocked by the event asks, "How… how did you do that?!"

Her friends come running to where Sakura is and scaredly screams, "Sakura!"

When they reach Sakura, they can see that she is completely drained from using so much magic. She is heavily breathing and sweat is coming from her face.

Eden scaredly asks, "Are you okay?"

"Kind of. I'm sick and I used so much magic," Sakura answers

Chrysalis simply smiles and says,"Well, I never knew you posses so much magic. I want it."

"That chance bug face," Baked Apple says defending Sakura.

"Bug face, how rude. I should teach you kids some manners," Chrysalis says.

Just then Chrysalis flies up in the air and launches a magic energy ball from her horn. Sakura is so weak from earlier she can't perform any magic. Fear of her getting hurt, Ace and the others use themselves to cover Sakura as the ball is about to strike.

Before the ball can hit them, a magical field counteract the energy ball and makes it disappear. Chrysalis is shocked as she sees the spell coming out of nowhere. Sakura and her fiends looks to where they are and can see they are being protected by something.

"What?! Where did this protection spell come from?" Chrysalis angrily asks.

"That spell comes from the friendship these six share," A familiar voice says.

Just then Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Sakura and her friends parents, are here to stop Chrysalis and help the children.

Chrysalis angrily growls, "Princess Celestia."

Sakura turns to where Princess Celestia is to see her mom with the princess. She is relieved that they make it in the nick of time.

Chrysalis smile about seeing her old enemies, especially Princess Celestia and Twilight.

She sarcastically says, "Hello Princess Celestia and it's so good to see you again Twilight."

"The feeling isn't so neutral," Twilight sasn as she narrow her eyes with a serious face.

"What are you doing here?" Princess Luna asks looking serious.

"I though it will be a good idea for me to meet your new student and to take the love from her of course," Chrysalis answers with a grin on her face.

"After the last time we had a problem with you, you are not welcome here," Princess Celestia says with anger.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "Yeah. The jig is up bug face. So you better leave or else."

Chrysalis can see that no one is going to let her by that easily and that her plan hasn't work very well.

Chrysalis says, "Fine I'll go, but I will be back."

She then light up her horn and says, "Remember what I said."

With the spell she casts, she disappeared without a trace. However, Sakura and everypony with them think it won't be the last to see the changeling queen.

"Why that little?!" Ace angrily screams.

But Sakura stops him and says, "Just let her go, Ace. She isn't worth it."

"If you say so," Ace says in defeat.

Eden hugs Sakura and worriedly asks, "Sakura, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, but I feel like I can sleep for a week," Sakura answers.

Just then Sakura instantly falls asleep in the ground. Twilight runs to her daughter and holds her so she can make her comfortable.

"She's tired alright." Ruby replies rubbing her head with her hoof.

"Let's get her to the hospital," Princess Celestia advise.

Everypony nod their heads agreeing to the suggestion. With that, everypony go to the hospital so Sakura can get some rest. Spike helps carry her. As she is being carry, Sakura hugs Spike and rub her head against his shoulder. Spike smile that Sakura is so much like Twilight and her magic seems to be more powerful and more connect to Sakura's heart.

Sometime after they arrive at the hospital, Sakura is still in the hospital bed, after it's been clean up. Skaur is sitting on the bed talking with her friends. Princess Celestia also explain that Sakura magic is connected to the love and friendship she has with her friends and that's wat protected her and her friends.

Sakura happily say, "I'm really glad you all came to the hospital. It was awful having to be sick, but I'm feeling better now that you're here."

"We are too," Eden says.

"We're glad you are feeling better," Rarity replies.

"Yeah and this is better than the last time you had to go to the hospital," Raspberry says with a smile on his face.

"What do you…" Sakura is about to ask until she remember the last time she has gone to the hospital.

Sakura turns to her mother and scaredly asks, "Mom! You didn't get too worried and told them about the appendix issue?"

Twilight looks at her daughter feeling guilty and answers, "I'm sorry dear, but I just got so worried when you got seriously ill."

"I know mom, but during that incident, you almost had a nervous breakdown," Sakura replies with concerns and give her mother a hug.

"I know darling," Twilight says while hugging her daughter.

Then she says, "But what's important that you're getting better."

"And we brought presents," Raspberry says cheerfully.

With that, each of Sakura's friends bring her get well cards and Ruby makes her a nice blanket so she can feel warm and comfy in the hospital. Sakura is glad to have great friends to be with and feels like they are family to her.

"Wow! Thank you guys." Sakura says.

"No problem. Just remember to get plenty of rest and drink and eat well," Ruby replies.

Sakura lies down as she says, "Yeah. To tell you the truth getting sick seems to be a lot better than getting attacked by a changeling queen with a bad attitude."

"At least you weren't experiencing pain in your stomach or getting your love," Ace replies.

"You can say that again," Raspberry says.

With that, everyone in the room start laughing and can see that it turn out to be a good day at the end. As long as Sakura have friends and family to support you, will do whatever it takes to help them too.

Author's Note:

Glad that problem is over, but there will be more crazy adventures on the way

PreviousChapters Next