• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 6,374 Views, 35 Comments

Children of Harmony - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight ended up in another world with kids of her now. Now her daughter will help save Equestria and learn what it's live living there.

  • ...
14
 35
 6,374

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27: The Party is Finally Starting

After the incident in the Everfree Forest:

Raspberry's family has everything set up for Sakura's birthday party. Everyone is excited that the incident with the shadow monster and the vines in the Everfree Forest are over they can finally celebrate Sakura's birthday without anymore problem. After sometime, the party is finally set to celebrate.

Sakura is upstairs in her room sitting in her room deep in thought about the things that has happened today. Sakura is taking some notes about what the tree has told her until she hears a knock on her door.

The knocking noise comes from her door and a familiar voice comes through the door and says, "Sakura."

Sakura heard Ruby's voice coming from the door.

Sakura says, "Come in!"

The door opens and Ruby and the others walk inside the room. Ruby and Eden sit on her bed, while the boys sit on the floor.

Raspberry comes up to her, pulls her cheek with his hoof and says,"Hey! Why the long face?"

After releasing her face, Raspberry goes sit down with the others while Sakura is rubbing her face feeling pain from it.

"Yeah. You don't want to miss your own birthday party," Ace replies.

"I know. It just... I have something going on in my mind right now," Sakura answers her friends feeling a bit concern about something.

"What is it?" Ruby asks feeling concern.

Sakura is worried of mentioning this to her friend, but she know that they have the right to know since they were there when they hear the message from the tree of harmony.

Sakura turns to her friends and answers, "Is what the tree of harmony told us when we were over there."

The others are surprised when Sakura said it. They understand that this is some kind of question that they need to figure out.

Then Baked Apple says, "You're right. We haven't figure that out yet."

"Any idea on what the tree means by it?" Raspberry asks.

"I'm not sure, but what I do know is that someone send that shadow after me and apparently it supposed to be an old foe of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna," Sakura answers while explaining what the tree's message means.

"The tree told you all that?" Raspberry asks confusedly.

"Yes. It did," Sakura replies still thinking.

"That's strange," Eden replies feeling concern.

Sakura then turns to her friends and asks, "Guys. Since I haven't been here that long can you think of any enemy of the princesses?"

The others start to think of the enemies that the princesses are familiar with.

"Well there's Nightmare Moon but she's been transformed back to Princess Luna by our moms years ago," Baked Apple suggests while scratching his head with his hoof.

"There is Discord, but he promised to behave himself. Even though I refused to believe it." Ace replies feeling annoyed for bringing Discord up.

"There's also King Sombra," Eden suggests feeling a bit scared.

"I don't think so. Remember, my father and Rose Crystal's parents ultimately save the empire and he was destroyed," Ruby replies.

"There is Queen Chrysalis," Raspberry adds.

After hearing that suggestion, Sakura looks a bit confused of the name and something about that name seems to intrigue her and like to know who she is.

"Who?" Sakura questionably asks.

Ace and the other look at Sakura with worried look in their eyes. They remember that Sakura and her brothers and sister weren't here to hear about the even or their parent would want to bring it up again.

"That's right, you never heard of her, have you?" Ruby asks acting very nervous.

Sakura starts to think of who Queen Chrysalis said. She remember her uncle and her mother's friends mentioning that name, but don't really know who she was.

Sakura turns to her friends and answers, "Not from the top of my head. When did this happen?"

Sakura friends realize they have no choice, but to answer Sakura's question even though it will be difficult to explain to her about the event over 20 years ago.

Ace explains, "Believe it or not it happened during your aunt and uncle's wedding."

"And she's the reason why your mother was lost to them for a very long time," Baked Apple adds.

Sakura is shocked to hear this. She remember knowing that her mom was thrown into her home world years ago and knew she know she is responsible for it.

"Did... she really!" Sakura asks sounding very shocked by this information.

"I'm afraid so, Sakura," Ruby answers sounding very sad.

Sakura is starting to understand a few things about this Queen Chrysalis. She remember what her mother told her about the whole incident that caused her mother to be sent to the world she used to like in before she moved to Equestria.

Sakura says in her thoughts, "My mother did told me when I was little that someone was impersonating aunt Cadence, but she never actually knew who she was."

Then Sakura asks, "What kind of creature is she?"

"She's a changeling," Ruby sadly answers.

"What's a changeling?" Two small familiar voices comes out.

Sakura and her friends turn to see Ame and Yuki at the front entrance of Sakura's bedroom. Sakura isn't sure about telling the twins about this experience and about the changeling queen, but decides to drop it what she has the chance.

"Hi Yuki. Hi Ame. What brings you two here?" Sakura replies sounding curious.

"Pinkie wants us to bring you down stairs and go outside," Yuki answers.

"Yeah. She said she didn't want you to miss your birthday," Ame adds.

"Okay," Sakura answers with a smile.

"Come on guys. Let's party!" Raspberry screams happily.

Sakura and the others run down stairs to have fun at the party and they are having a wonderful time. Everyone and their families even the princesses are there having a wonderful birthday and a victory for Sakura and her friends for helping save the tree of harmony and saving Ponyville from the vines from the forest. They play games, have food, and tell different kinds of stories and adventures. Right now, Sakura is getting ready to open her friends from her friends and family.

Sakura opens her present from Ruby and see a silver pocket watch with a pink cherry blossom shaped gemstone on the watch.

Sakura is surprised and happily says, "A pocket watch with a pink cherry blossom gem on it! Ruby this is beautiful."

"Do you like it I made myself," Ruby asks sounding proud of her work.

"I love it. Thank you," Sakura says and hugs Ruby.

"This one is from me," Eden replies shyly while giving Sakura her present.

"Thank you Eden," Sakura replies happily.

Sakura starts to unwrap her present after receiving it from Eden.

After opening it, Sakura see a stuffed cat that looks like an iriomote wild cat.

Sakura hugs it and says, "Aw, a cute stuffed kitty and it looks like an iriomote wild cat like back at home."

"Your mom told me you used to see them a lot at home and showed me a picture to them so I can make you one," Eden replies shyly.

"Thank you Eden," Sakura replies calmly.

Then Baked Apple gives Sakura a small box with apples on it.

Baked Apple happily, "Here Sakura, these are from me and my family to you and your family."

"Thank you," Sakura says.

Then she unwraps the present from Baked Apple. When she unwraps it, she can see 4 jars of zap apple jam.

"Wow! 4 of zap apple jam," Sakura replies with sparkles in her eyes.

Ame and Yuki comes over to see the jam because they really like it so much.

Ame and Yuki happily says, "Mmm! Yummy!"

Ace then hands Sakura a small envelope and says, "This one is from me."

Sakura grabs the envelope and opens it inside it's some kind of badge with Daring Do on it.

"What this?" Sakura asks curiously.

"This is ticket to a Daring Do convention in Las Pegasus," Ace answers happily.

Sakura smiles and says, "Cool! Thanks Ace."

"No problem," Ace replies with pride.

And with that Sakura and Ace do a hoof/hand bump.

After that Raspberry come hoping to Sakura with a present on his head cheerfully saying, "Open mine! Open mine!"

"Okay Raspberry, okay," Sakura replies as she grabs hold of the present that has a big blue ribbon on it.

Sakura opens the box and see a box that looks like a treasure chest and on the lock of it is a yellow key. Raspberry shows a giant grin on his face wanting Sakura to open it with the key. Sakura understands that her present is inside it. When she unlock the lock of the chest with the key, it opens to reveal reveals five little ponies dressed as circus clowns. One of them is holding a trumpet, one of them is holding a drum, one is holding a violin, one is holding a symbols, and the last one is conducting.

Sakura looks surprised and says, "A music box."

"And it counts as a jewelry box," Raspberry says as he pops out from nowhere.

"Thank you guys for these wonderful presents," Sakura says happily.

"Group hug!" Raspberry screams happily.

Sakura and her friends join each other for a group hug and are glad that they are good friends and can't wait what will be in stores for them.

While the hug is going on, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are looking at Sakura and her friends with smile on their faces and are glad that Sakura and her family are happy in Equestria. The only thing they are curious about is Sakura ability to use these abilities from made up fiction into real spells. The princesses know that Sakura is growing more stronger and powerful. The princesses believe that in a matter of time, Sakura will know what her destiny is in this world.

After the party:

Sakura and her friends are having a sleepover at Rarity's boutique and they are having fun. They play games, tell stories, and have a lot of pillow fight. Of course with Sakura and Ruby's magic the girls are able to keep things under control.

Right now the boys are simply lying on their sleeping bags while the girls are on Ruby's bed doing each other's bed.

Sakura still wants to discuss the event from earlier before the party starts and she understand that her friends feel nervous about it, but she is curious about it.

"So guys, you were telling me what changelings are and about this Queen Chrysalis character, " Sakura answers still curious.

Ace and the others look at Sakura feeling a bit concern and are worried about telling her about the ones who are responsible for her mother being trapped in that world. They then remember that Sakura was born in that world along with her brothers and sister. Sakura friends decides to explain to her about the changeling queen and her bug like subjects.

"They're shapeshifters!" Ace answers with anger.

"They're evil!" Baked Apple replies.

"They're scary!" Eden replies sounding frighten.

"And they take the form of someone you love," Ace says.

"And they eat that love," Ruby replies sounding very scared..

"Like spagetti," Raspberry adds.

Sakura eyes widen when she hears that statements and shockley says, "What?! You gotta be kidding me?!"

"That's disgusting what kind of creature feeds of love of ponies," Sakura adds while covering mouth and feeling like she is going to be sick.

"Apparently they do, especially Queen Chrysalis," Ruby replies sadly.

"I guess that doesn't sound like a good image, does it," Ace replies.

"No kidding," Sakura answers feeling a bit nauseous.

"Either way, our mothers battled those things in Canterlot years ago at Rose Crystal's parents' wedding," Baked Apple adds.

"And it was the power of aunt Cadence and your uncle Shining Armor love is what defeated them at the end," Ace adds.

"But according to what our mothers said, if it wasn't for your mother, your aunt wouldn't have gotten out of the caverns and expose that other Cadence as a fake," Ruby adds sounding very sad.

"My mom told me that she was able to help aunt Cadence get away, but she was beaten by those you call changelings really bad and throw her thouw the game my family and I enter. Then my father said she was badly beaten when he found her when the portal closed," Sakura adds remember of her parents stories.

The friends are surprised to hear that fact, not even their parents know that Twilight got beaten up trying to save Princess Cadence.

Then Raspberry sadly adds, "And the worst part is that, our mothers Princess Celestia and Shining Armor believes it was their fault for not believing her about the imposter strange behavior."

After saying that Raspberry hair deflated a bit.

Sakura is surprised that to hear that. Her mother never told her and her brothers and sister of why it happened. Sakura knows that this problem wasn't really their fault.

"Guys, what happened wasn't their fault. She was able to fool everyone," Sakura replies reassuring her friends of the situation.

"But your mother was able to notice her strange behavior," Eden says sadly.

"But she didn't know she was an imposter at the time, until she was sent to the caverns under Canterlot Castle," Sakura adds.

"You're right, but in away your mother was like the main reason your aunt and uncle defeated the changeling," Baked Apple replies feeling sad.

Sakura can see her friends are very sad, but she can understand what her friends are sad about. Her mother friends suffered a great deal of guilt for 20 whole years and have been worried for her mother's safety ever since.

Sakura then decides to end the subject with a small smile on her face and say, "Like I said it's all in the past. Let's just focus on what is happening now and have a good time as good as possible."

"Right," the others say feeling a lot better.

Just then Eden starts to rub her eyes with her hoof and looking very sleepy. Baked Apple and Aerial Ace let out a yawn. They are feeling very tired and can that it is getting late.

"I'm tired," Eden replies sounding sleepy.

"I know me too," Sakura adds rubbing her eyes with her hand.

Ruby looks at her clock to see it's a quarter past ten.

Ruby says, "You're right, it's getting late."

Then with that Ruby gets on her bed, while Sakura and the others get into their sleeping bags and are now ready for bed.

Ruby says, "Good night everyone,"

"Night," Sakura and the others reply.

Then with that, Ruby turns of her lamp from her desk and they all go to sleep for the night.

Little do they know, Rarity is at the front of the door and she hear everything that they said about the changeling and of Twilight's situation. Rarity is surprised that Sakura is more accepting by the fact that her mother friends are partly responsible for what happened. She also surprised by the fact the changeling were being so ruthless with Twilight.

Rarity says in her thoughts, "Sakura is just like her mother when she acts like that," and goes off her room to get a good night sleep.

In an unknown location:

The mysterious creature is in the cave and watched everything that his shadow was destroyed and Sakura using magic that is unfamiliar to anyone. The creature can see that Sakura is more than just an alicorn hybrid, but a very smart one.

"So those ponies did manage to stop my shadow," The creature replies disappointed that his shadow spell was destroyed.

The creature then smile evilly and says, "I would expect any less less from a daughter of Princess Celestia's old protege and now her daughter is following her footsteps and now… she is growing stronger with her beautiful magic"

The creature then use it's magic to create a small image of Sakura and evilly says, "No matter my ultimate plan will be coming once my full power has returned and then all of Equestria will fall to my will and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Not even this new little princess."

The creature laughs maniacally and disappears into the night going to work on his plans to get Sakura and her special magic.

Author's Note:

One problem ends, but another is bound to come.

PreviousChapters Next