• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 6,369 Views, 35 Comments

Children of Harmony - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight ended up in another world with kids of her now. Now her daughter will help save Equestria and learn what it's live living there.

  • ...
14
 35
 6,369

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 32: A Triple Birthday Fun

After the night and the morning the next day, Everypony are at the birthday party and they are having a good time. Earlier in the morning, Twilight friends and their families have show up for the part and they are very excited to have some fun. Especially since, Pinkie and her family are hosting and setting up the party.

At the courtyard next to the crystal heart, Everyone is having a good time at the party so far and glad to be friends each other. Sakura and the other introduce Ice Shard to their friends. He was a little shy at first, but he is able to become friends with them and promise to send him letters every now and again.

Raspberry screams to Ame, Yuki, and Rose Crystal, "Happy Birthday!"

Ame Yuki, and Rose Crystal smile and are happy that Raspberry is wishing them a happy birthday, but for some reason he's been telling them that a few other times. They do think it's silly and fun with Raspberry around.

Yuki says, "Yes Raspberry I think we heard you five times already."

"I know. I just need to make sure because we're doing three birthdays on one day," Raspberry replies with a smile.

Sakura laughs and says, "I know Raspberry, but I don't think they need to hear you saying happy birthday a million times."

Raspberry shrugs with a smile and says, "You're right. I already do that with my brothers and sister."

Sakura and the others laugh with a smile. They know how funny Raspberry can be and are glad that he helps out by making it a great party.

Later on, Rose decides to introduce Ame and Yuki to her friends. There are five ponies that Rose is friends with.

The first one is a filly who name is Smoky Quartz. The filly has a gray color fur, a black mane and tail and the mane is a pony tail, and blue eyes and she doesn't have her cutie mark at the time.

The second one is a young colt who name is Hard Jade. The colt has a bright green fur, a dark mane and tail, blue eyes, and he has a jade with a mallet for a cutie mark.

The third one also a colt named Golden Arrow. He has a light blue coat, with a brown mane and tail, red eyes, and he has a golden bow and arrow for a cutie mark.

The fourth pony is a filly named Honey Bee. She has yellow fur, golden yellow mane, orange eyes, and has a honey bee with a comb for a cutie mark.

The last one is a young colt name Carrot Top. He has a light green fur with an orange mane and tail, light gray eyes, and has a bunch of carrots for a cutie mark.

Rose says, "Guys these are my cousins Ame and Yuki."

"Hello," the group of ponies replies happily.

Then Rose says, "And these are my friends, Smoky Quartz, Hard Jade, Golden Arrow, Honey Bee, and Carrot top."

"Hi," Ame and Yuki says with smiles on their faces.

Honey Bee says with amazement, "Wow! I never seen creature like you two before."

"Yeah. You both have pony features, but the other features are different," Golden Arrow adds.

"That's because we're half pony and half human," Yuki answers.

"My half pony is a pegasus," Ame answers.

"My half is a unicorn," Yuki replies.

Rose's friends are amazed to see that her cousins are very different, yet they are family. They are amazed that half of them are ponies while the other half is a creature they never see in Equestria before.

Just then Carrot Top notice something and asks, "Hey, I remember Rose telling us that you have two more siblings."

"You must man Tsubasa and Sakura," Ame replies.

Then Yuki says, "Our baby brother Tsubasa is an earth pony and our big sister is an alicorn."

EVeryone looks a bit surprised when they hear that Ame and Yuki's sister is an alicorn. They know that beside their Crystal Princess, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are the only other ponies who are alicorns. They wonder who their sister is an alicorn herself.

Hard Jade surprisingly says, "Wait, so she has ears, wings, and a horn?"

"Yep," Yuki answers happily.

"And she's right over there," Ame adds. Then he point to where his sister is.

The others turns to see Sakura talking with her friends. They are surprised to see that she have wings and a horn, so she is an alicorn. They are wondering if she is a princess like the others or not.

Honey Bee surprisingly says, "She's so pretty."

"Yeah, she gets that a lot," Ame replies.

"Is your sister a princess?" Golden Arrow asks.

Ame and Yuki shake their heads saying, "No."

"But she is getting magic lessons from Princess Celestia," Yuki adds.

The young ponies are surprised to hear that their big sister is under the wing of Princess Celestia meaning that she is taking lessons from the princess.

"That's so cool," Carrot Top says with a smile.

Golden Arrow asks, "So what do you two like to do?"

"I like drawing, making clothes, and other art stuff," Yuki answers with a smile.

"I'm into sports," Ame replies.

"Speaking of sports do you want to play some hoofball," Hard Jade says holding his hoofball, but to Ame and Yuki it looks like a football.

Ame questionably says, "That a hoofball? That looks like a football to me."

"Football?" The young fillies and colts says curiously.

"Maybe they have the same rule just name differently,"

"Good point, we lived in a world different from Equestria," Yuki replies.

"We can show you how to play," Smoky Quartz says happily.

"Let's go!" Ame cheers happily.

With that the kids go to play hoofball. After explaining the rule of the game, hoofball is a lot like football, so Ame gets the hang of the game right away. Meanwhile, Sakura and her friends are talking to each other about their times.

"I'm glad we get to have so much fun," Raspberry says with excitement.

"Yeah," Baked Apple replies with a smile.

Ruby turns to Sakura and asks, "Sakura, have you went to the spa here?"

"Not yet," Sakura answers.

Then Ruby happily says, "Well, you must make time to go their and I'm sure Princess Cadence will be more than happy to take you there."

Sakura starts to think about and believe it might be a good idea for her to spend some extra time with her aunt.

Then Sakura says, "Maybe I'll ask her when she's not too busy."

Just then a few crystal shoulders come over to Shining Armor and the others with a giant box with a bright yellow ribbon on it, and a big tag on it. They used ropes to carry the box over to them.

One of the ponies comes over and says, "Your highness."

"Yes, Night Watch," Shining Armor says.

"Some of the guards and I found this mysterious present next to the rest of the presents and thought you should look at it," Night Watch explains.

Everyone comes over to see the giant present. They are wondering where it come from, who it belongs to, and sends it here?

Sakura flies up to the top of the present to find a tag on it. Sakura sees a not one the tag and decides to read it.

She questionably reads, "To Sakura, Ame, Yuki, Tsubasa, Rose Crystal, and Blue Quartz. From a special friend?"

"Who send us that big box?" Ame asks,

"Well since it's time to open up presents I guess we can open it first," Shining Armor suggests.

"Then let's open it," Pinkie declares.

Yuki then use her magic to bring the box over to them. Then Sakura, Ame, Yuki, and Rose grab each side of the ribbon and pull it with all their might. When the ribbon is removed, the box opens and balloons, streamers, and confetti starts to explode from the box. Everyone gasps with surprised look on their faces and are amazed to see the stuff that are exiting from the box.

Just then the balloon starts to act very strange. The balloons starts to float down and touch Ame, Yuki, and Rose. Something strange starts to happen, the birthday kids are being absorbed into the balloons until they are inside of them completely. Then two other balloons touch Tsubasa and Blue Quartz and are put in then as well. Then the five captives starts flying in a circle in the balloons.

Twilight worriedly screams,"Tsubasa!"

"Blue Quartz!" Cadence scaredly replies.

Sakura flies to her brothers sister, and cousins hoping to help them. The problem is that she is sensing a strange magic. Just then, A red snake tail comes out the box and head towards Sakura. Sakura tries to fly away from it, but it catches her by the foot. Then the tail starts to coil around her body until it reaches her chest. Sakura tries to free herself. but doesn't have the strength. Everypony in the part are starting to get scared and are not sure what to do.

Pinkie scaredly scaredly screams, "It's a horrible snake monster! Run for your lives!"

Everypony starts to run away except Sakura friends who are heading towards them in order to rescue their friend and her family.

"Hey!" Ace angrily screams.

The snake looks at then looking a bit confused.

Then Baked Apple angrily says, "Yeah you! You let go of our friends right now!"

The snake comes over to them with an evil look on his face. Ace and the other are about ready to take the snake on. Just then the snake starts to laugh at them and a familiar laugh at that.

The snake laughs and says, "You should see the look on your faces, priceless."

Everypony is shocked to hear the snake talk and realize something familiar about the snake.

Everyone shockley says, "Discord!"

Sakura who is still tied up look at the snake and can see that it's really is Discord.

As she struggles, Sakura says, "Discord, what is all this?"

"What in Equestria are you doing here?!" Rainbow angrily asks.

Then Applejack angrily asks, "And why are you pretending to be a snake and scaring everypony?"

"I just wanted to give everypony a scream at this birthday party," Discord says in protests.

"I don't think scaring them is a good way to get a scream in the party," Sakura replies while struggling in Discord's coils.

Discord laughs and says, "Come on everypony, It's fun to get a scare once in awhile. I must say you should see how surprised you are especially since I coiled my way to you."

"Discord I understand you're trying to have fun, but sometime you need to give time to see who is having fun with it," Sakura explains.

Discord realizes that Sakura makes a good point. Then again he is still learning about friendship and still needs to keep his magic under control.

Discord sadly says, "Oh! My bad."

"It's okay, but… can you let me go," Sakura says as she is struggling in his tail and coils.

"Sure," Discord replies.

Then he put Sakura and everypony else on the ground. He also cleans up the mess that he made and hopefully he doesn't cause to much trouble.

"But I just want to live up the part, so what do should I do now?" Discord asks.

Sakura start to think of an idea to let Discord do something for the part. She can tell that Discord like to have fun and use his magic to do so. Then Sakura has and idea and know just what to do. Sakura whispers to Discord about her idea and Discord enjoys the idea.

Later on:

Everyone is enjoying the party and without anything else going too crazy.

Ace happily says, "It's a good thing you convinced Discord to do magic for the kids."

Sakura laughs and says, "Are you kidding, what a ham."

"What does that mean?" Raspberry asks.

"It kind of means that someone is trying to get some attention," Sakura answers with a smile on her face.

The others look at where Discord and the children are and can see he is balancing on a rubber ball upside down, while spinning plates with is claw and paw, and juggling 10 apples with his tail. Everyone seems to really like it and Discord love that he get to act fun and crazy without anypony being upset with him

Eden happily says, "Make sense."

"Discord sure can be fun when he's not causing chaos all over Equestria," Raspberry replies while laughing.

"You can say that again," Ace says.

Then everyone starts to laugh happily and are glad Sakura is able to find a solution to Discord problem. On stage Discord finish with his act and poof himself in a magician costume. Everyone can tell that Discord is going to do something else for is act.

"And for my next trick," Discord says.

He then use his magic to conjure up a giant box and princess Luna head is sticking out from one and and her tail and back hooves are sticking out from the other side. Everyone are starting to get worried because he is going to do the act and Luna's is going be forced to do it.

Discord then conjure up a say and says, "I'm going to saw Princess Luna in half."

Before Discord can do his trick, Sakura comes on stage and firmly says, "Discord."

"What? I was seriously going to cut her in half just magical separate her body," Discord says sounding innocent.

Sakura isn't buying it and says, "Discord, I don't think Princess Luna will appreciate it. Especially since you didn't ask her first."

"Okay. I'll ask." Discord says with annoyance.

He then turns to turns to Princess Luna who is still in the box and asks, "Mind if I saw you in half?"

Princess Luna looks at Discord with a serious yet angry face and says, "No."

Discord scoffs with annoyance and mutters, "Oh, you're no fun."

Then then use his magic to send Princess Luna back to Canterlot. Discord is kind of angry that he has nopony to do his act with.

Discord whines, "So, who I'm going to saw in half now?"

Everyone in the audience is looking at each other and are not sure about doing the act. Then again if no one comes forward, he's just going to poof someone else into doing his crazy magic trick.

Ace gets up with a determined look on his face and answers, "Fine, I'll do it."

Everyone gasps and are looking at Ace with a shock. They're surprised that Ace is willing to be part of Discord's act and willing to be saw in half.

Sakura worriedly asks, "Ace, are you sure?"

"I'm sure, besides he's going to end up randomly picking somepony else if I don't," Ace firmly answers.

Sakura is about to protest, but changes her mind about it. She knows that if no one else volunteers, Discord will just get someone else to be part of his act.

Sakura says, "Okay Ace, but remember to be careful."

Ace nods his head and decides to head towards the stage to do his show. He is a little nervous about being part of the show, but remember that it won't be too bad with Sakura keeping an eye on Discord.

Then Ace mutters, "Here's go nothing."

Discord on the other hand is happy and says, "Goody I get a volunteer after all."

Discord then use his magic to help get Ace into the box and is about ready to perform his trick.

But then Rainbow comes up to Rainbow with a serious look on her face and says, "Okay Discord, I want you to make sure he is one piece after you're finish with your act… or else."

"Don't worry Rainbow Dash, I promise we will be find," Discord says giving his word.

Rainbow simply glares at Discord and leaves the stage. Then she returns to the others hoping Discord doesn't do anything weird with his act.

"Okay, now I will saw this pony in half," Discord announces.

Discord begin to saw the box in half and Ace is getting a little nervous about doing this idea.

After finish sawing the box, discord opens the box in half and days, "Tada!"

Everypony is surprised to see the trick actually works and Ace is chopped in half.

Then Discord says, "And now I will put this pony back together."

Discord close the boxes together and then he wave his fingers over the box and says, "Abracadabra!"

And by magic, Ace is whole again and can finally get out of the box without worrying about half of him going away. Rainbow sighs relieved that her son isn't sliced in half for long. Everyone actually cheered that Discord's trick is a success.

Sakura and the others hug Ace and are glad he become part of the act, but are also glad Discord hasn't separated him in half for very long. They know that today turns out to get a good party and can't wait for next years birthday party.

After the party:

Sakura, Ame, and Yuki are in their pajamas in Rose's room with her. They are all getting ready for bed and are glad to have a great party today. Right now they are already set for going to sleep for tonight, but before they do they are a bit excited from having a good time at the party earlier.

Yuki happily says, "That was the best birthday ever."

"I know and we get to spend a few more days in the crystal empire," Sakura replies.

"I can't wait to have some more fun at the empire with you guys," Rose Crystal says with excitement.

Then Ame happily says, "And Yuki and I can't wait to play with your friends, Rose."

Ame, Yuki, and Rose Crystal are happy that they get to have a lot of fun and spending time with each other. They can't wait to spend the rest of their time together.

Yuki turns to her older sister and asks, "So Sakura, what are you planning on doing while being in the empire."

"Well, I'm going to the spa with mom and Cadence. I'm also planning on learning more about the empire in the library," Sakura answers with a smile on her face.

Rose laughs and says, "Sounds like you love to read."

"I do. Reading can help you in many different ways like hearing stories, learning about places, and anything else books and reading can help you with in life," Sakura explains.

After finishing their discussion everyone in the room starts to yan. They can all tell that they are very tired from today and think it's about time for them to go to sleep for the night.

Sakura yawns and says, "I think it's time for all of us to get to sleep."

"Yeah and we're going to have some fun for the rest of the week," Rose adds feeling tired as well.

At that point, everyone get to where they will be sleeping for the night and they are so tired they feel they can sleep for a while. The also need the energy for their time at the empire and they can't way to face some fun.

"Goodnight everyone," Sakura says as she tuck herself in.

"Night," Ame, Yuki, and Rose says sounding tired and already in bed.

After saying goodnight to each other, Rose turns off her lamp and everyone in the room are now falling a sleep. They can't wait to see what the rest of their time at the empire will bring them.

Author's Note:

Yay! Party time. Next time, Sakura ends up finding something unexpected.

PreviousChapters Next