• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 2,533 Views, 30 Comments

The Incredible Sci-hulk of Canterlot High - Flameboy



Twilight drinks some strange liquid and gets stressed over some past memories.

  • ...
8
 30
 2,533

Bonus Chapter 2.0

Twilight fell to the ground as she grunts softly as she transforms into Sci-Hulk.

...

Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, and Rarity walked forward and closer to the green giant that was cowering next to a wall. But then, another creature came, growling like a tiger. And she looked exactly like how Rainbow described the creature.

"That's the real Sci-Hulk!" Rarity exclaimed. "But if that's the real one, then who's..." Rarity was about to say something until the creature with the same yellow eyes jumped in front of Sci-Hulk and roared in their faces.

Terror pasted on their faces, the girls started running and screaming out of the alleyway.

The Red She-Hulk looked back at the two green She-Hulks and started to speak in their language. "Next time, me not help you, me FIGHT YOU!" She said and jumped super high into the sky and into the night.

Sci-Hulk turned back to the green creature. She points with her left finger. "You.. like Sci-Hulk?" She finishes as she points back at herself.

The other female hulk used her right finger to point. "You.. like Clover-Hulk?" She finished with her finger pointing at herself.

Sci-Hulk smiled at Clover-Hulk.
Clover-Hulk smiled back.
Sci-Hulk lends her left hand out.
Clover-Hulk places her right hand into
Sci-Hulk's left hand.
Sci-Hulk pulls Clover-Hulk up.

"Be... friends?" Sci-Hulk asked nicely with her eyebrows curved upwards.

"Be... friends," Clover-Hulk said as she hugs Sci-Hulk and places her head onto Sci-Hulk's left shoulder. Sci-Hulk hugs her back while placing her head onto Clover-Hulk's left shoulder.
(You can say, "aww" if you like).

In a few seconds, the two started sweating and let go of each other as they went through a metamorphosis. As the two were done, they gasped in shock as they knew each other.

"Fluttershy?!" Twilight shouted.
"Twilight?!" Fluttershy shouted as well.

"You're Clover-Hulk(Sci-Hulk)?!" The two said. Then, after pointing at Fluttershy with her left finger while Fluttershy pointed her right finger at Twilight, they started snickering and then went all out laughing.

Author's Note:

One more chapter to go. Thanks for being patient.