• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 2,510 Views, 30 Comments

The Incredible Sci-hulk of Canterlot High - Flameboy



Twilight drinks some strange liquid and gets stressed over some past memories.

  • ...
8
 30
 2,510

The RAGE AND HATRED Part 3

"Okay, you need to start doing some explaining, young lady," N. Light said to his former green skinned daughter.

Twilight looked to her bottom right. "I don't know how I grow big, though."

"Well, there's some oddly reason how you grew big and strong and green," he said.

"I told you I DON'T KNOW," she said getting a upset.

"Now don't you dare get upset with me, Twilight. You should be the one we should be upset at. I mean, what kind of stupid experiment were you doing that later on makes you act stupid," N.L. disappointingly said that caused Twilight to stare wide eyed and then squint her eyes in sadness, and then dropping her head into her hands.

"Night Light! How could you?! This is our daughter you're talking about! She already had enough stress as it is!" Velvet shouted.

"Actually, I think I know what could cause Twilight to turn into that... that thing," Spike said as everyone looked at him, including Twilight. He began to speak. "Twilight, do you remember that box from 4:34, which was the time we got back to our house?" he asked her.

"Y-Yes? Why though?" she replied.

"Just let me go get that bottle. I think that could have been behind your transformation, as well as a few other things," he said before going upstairs.

Later on....

"Okay here's the bottle, Twilight. Right before we left to go find you, I saw something on my left. Your bottle. Its left side had a corner sticking up on the top, but we had to find you, which is more important cuz I thought I almost lost a big sister," he said before Twilight started to cry with tears of joy. Then, she put both her hands out and spike jumped in them and next his head was on her right shoulder while her head was nuzzling on his right side of his head.

"Now, let's see what's under this wrap," Shining Armor said as he took off the wrapper.

Suddenly, he gasped.

"What' wrong, BBBFF?" Twilight asked her big brother.

"Twilie... you didn't drink a Great Reward soda, cuz there's no such thing as a Great Reward soda," he said as he turned around by circling right. "You drank a bottle of Gamma Radiation," he said while using his right arm to show everyone.

Now everyone gasped.

"In the movie we watched, which was "The Incredible Hulk", we saw the main character, Bruce Banner, get exposed to gamma radiation via turning him into the Hulk," he said.

"So, if I drank gamma radiation... does that mean that I'm.. *Gulp*.."A She-Hulk," Twilight said.

"Actually... while we were chased into a cave by a black bear, and you in your hulk state came and went all Brock Lesnar on that bear with a German suplex and scared it off, you said "Sci-Hulk is strongest there is," he told her.

"Sci-Hulk? Really?" Twilight said. "Oh wait! I'm usually called Sci-Twi over at school," she remembered. Then, she remembered how she ended up on the couch. "I just hope I didn't hurt any of you," Twilight said.

"Why would you hurt us, sweetie?" Velvet asked.

"Well she would've hurt us if her she-demon, Midnight Sparkle successfully opened up a big portal just to go to another world by destroying ours," Spike said to Twilight's mother while also reminded Twilight of the friendship games.

"Thanks for bringing that up, Spike. Just.. Thanks," she said sarcastically.

"But that's just it, Twilight. Just like the Hulk, whenever you get angry or get stressed, you turn into Sci-Hulk," Spike said. "You got angry tonight because you were remembering what happened at the friendship games when Cinch blackmailed you into unleashing the magic you collected and turning into Midnight. Luckily, I got your attention by distracting you so Sunset could blast you into a big bubble and tell you to take her hand in friendship. I still can't believe Cinch called you a monster," he said.

"Ohh, so Cinch thinks that she can get away with turning my daughter into a power-crazed magical creature by secretly blackmailing her and calling her a monster, huh? Wait till I show her. Sweetie, I'm sorry for calling you stupid. It wasn't right for me to say that. Can you forgive me?" N.L. asked his daughter while standing on his left knee with his right one up.

Twilight, who kept her butt on the couch, pushed herself closer to her dad and hugged his neck while laying her head on his left shoulder. "Yes. I forgive you," she said as she raised the left side of her mouth up.

"So, in this case, Twilight, you are gonna have to be calm till we find an antidote for your condition," Spike suggested.

"Also, Twilight, we need to keep your condition a secret between you and us," Shining suggested.

"No one must know, not even your friends, fellow wonder-colts, or even Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna," N.L. suggested with a second suggestion.

"We will tell Cadence soon, but don't mention it until we have a family meeting," Velvet suggested a third time.

"And Twilight, don't get into fights when you're trying to defend your friends as well as keeping that rage and hatred of yours in check,too," Spike suggested for a fourth time.

"*Sigh* Okay," Twilight said with her head hung low but with her eyes looking up at her family.