• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 2,523 Views, 30 Comments

The Incredible Sci-hulk of Canterlot High - Flameboy



Twilight drinks some strange liquid and gets stressed over some past memories.

  • ...
8
 30
 2,523

Rise and shine part 4 (A new hulk)

Fluttershy was about to turn in for the night, but then, she sees a bottle of what Twilight Sparkle gotten from that mysterious stranger. She was in her pet store clothes and shrugged with both of her shoulders and walked over to the sink on her left. She grabbed it with her left hand and twisted the cap which was circling right with her right hand.

"Maybe just a little might not hurt."

Fluttershy's in for a surprise. -FLAMEBOY

After she drinks a lot of it, which would drive anyone into drinking that stuff more, she goes into a hallway.

Then, she stops and holds her belly with her left hand and her right hand on the wall. "Ooh, what's wrong with this tummyache?"

Then, she got some more pain.

"No wait, scratch that, what's wrong with me?!"
Then Fluttershy's shirt collar started to rip on the right. She looks at it, then goes back to the pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" She screamed so loudly. Then, she walks into another wall.
The back pocket of her red skirt on the left side started to rip from the top to the bottom. Then, she grabs the front of her skirt with both hands, and teared it off completely. Showing her black undies with a green 4-leaf clover on the front.
Then, she moved her left leg away from her and then her red shoes began to rip and rip from the hole to the toe part. Her socks with their stripes grew extra long, and then bubbles that came from them became gloves and forced themselves onto her right and then her left hands. Her hair turn black, her brown bookbag still on, and her white T-shirt now a white tank top. While that happens, her skin started to turn a little green to a lot of green. Then, after the pain went away, she looks at the ceiling and roars, and squatted down and jumped out of the pet store.

The Savage Clover-Hulk was born.

Author's Note:

Now that, was the actual, last, chapter.