• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 921 Views, 19 Comments

A Forgotten Life - PeriwinkleLove



Discord has been acting strange the past few days after the events of the episode 'Discordant Harmony',so what's up with him?

  • ...
3
 19
 921

Chapter 8 ; Explanations

Author's Note:

And...finally Chapter 8!! One of the BIGEST chapters in this story,took me days to write it
Discord will have a lot of monologs at times so be prepared(Long words)
Hope you enjoy:pinkiesmile::raritywink:

WHAT!?”The girls screamed.

“Y..y..y..you have a SISTER!?”Fluttershy said with disbelief.

“Indeed,”Was his answer.

“B..b..but HOW?WHY?WHAT?” Twilight asked surprised of what she just learned.

“Heck,I..I can’t believe this...You!Have a sister!?”Applejack told him surprised.

“And why are you telling us NOW!?”Rainbow questions him.

“Discord,now,as much as I want to keep my calm,but,why in the name of Equestria you are telling us THIS important information about you NOW!”Fluttershy said a bit angrily.

"Sight"He sighted,he knew it was going to be a long talk.
"Well...I suppose it's time to tell to someone"

He then with a 'SNAP'
Made one chair and six pillows appear
"Please sit,it's going to be a long talk," He offered and then sat to the chair.

The girls still confused and angry sat down to the pillows

“Now let’s presume,so as I was saying,” He paused and then looked at the box
”I have a sister,”

“Still can’t believe it,” Rarity cut him off.

“How come you never told us about her?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yes I mean,who hides from his closest friends the fact that he has a S-I-S-T-E-R!?”Rainbow spelled out.

"It's more complicated than it seems,"

"Really?The fact that you hid us that you have a sister?Why didn't you tell us when we first freed you or I dunno earlier!?"Twilight asks really angrily.

"I know you're mad at me,and you have every right to be,but you don't know everything,"

"Then start explaining yourself," Rarity suggested coldly.

"Well,to start with,yes,she is my blood-related sister,I know we don't look like each other a lot but we are siblings I can assure you that,"

The girls then looked at the picture of him and his sister;
They didn't look alike but they had some similarities.

"You don't look like twins to me," Pinkie tells.

"Yes,we two are nothing alike,but we have some similarities too,but that's it,nothing else,"
His answer cold,his eyes weren't looking at the girls neither in the picture,he tried to avoid eye contact.

'Too ashamed...'He thought.

"Discord..why?" Twilight questions.

'It isn't enough that I betrayed them with Lord freaking Tirek,but now I have HER'He thinks.

"Well are you going to tell us or what?" Rainbow asks.

"Yes right,but first of,you should know that she is the spirit of order by the way,"

"Spirit of Order?" They ask.

"There is a spirit of order?" Rainbow questions.

"Well...there are the spirits of Harmony,you six,spirit of chaos,me,so that only says there should be a spirit of order too,"He explains.

" Wait....Harmony,order,chaos,is there a connection here?"Twilight asks him.

"But yes,Twilight,you figured it out more faster than I expected!That's why you're good at riddle solving!" He claps his hands with pride and with an obvious sarcasm.

"Wait connection?What does it mean?" Applejack questions.

"Well,you see,in our world literally everything has an opposite,and chaos is no exception,my opposite is order,”He explained.

“So,wait, you are not our opposite?" Pinkie asks.

“No,I'm not your complete opposite , chaos has been called Disharmony for centuries,and it is,but it's not the opposite of Harmony as many assume,it is the opposite of Order,chaos is all ; unpredictable and random , but Order is ; predictable and organisation and all that...Those two words ; predictable and organisation don't describe me ta all,but they describe order,"

"But wait,if you and her are opposites then how are you related?" Fluttershy asks.

"Well...You see , though we are opposites we are still connected,it’s all about balance,and harmony is that balance that connects us," He explains.

"So,Harmony is not the opposite of chaos,but order is,but you are still connected with each other through the power of Harmony," Twilight sums up.

"But,you are older than The Tree of Harmony,was there the magic of Harmony back then that connected you two?" Fluttershy confusingly asks.

"You see,Harmony has been around longer than me really,The Tree of Harmony that Starswirl and The Pillars had planted is a sourge of their power,it just happens to be what Harmony is too, hope , strenght , healing , beauty , bravery and sorcery are all small parts of Harmony , but true harmony can be found in your elements ; laughter , honesty , kindness , generosity , loyalty and magic , neither me or my sister have your abilities because you are the living embodiments of Harmony,you represent Friendship the very power of Harmony, but , harmony has chaos and order magic too,"

"What?" They all exclaim.

"So..you mean that.. your magic is a part of Harmony too?" Pinkie questions.

"Yes,Harmony magic has both order and chaos magic,it's a way to tell what type of magic Harmony has, Chaos and Order are two halves of the whole that is Harmony.Believe it or not I am a part of Harmony as well as you and my sister, and the eight of us are all connected with each other through,well, the magic of Harmony,and because we eight are spirits and all that,”He explained further

“Well,I haven’t really thought of that,it makes sense now you say it,”Twilight admitted

"Life needs both chaos ,because it helps our world to develop and change , but it also needs order so we know how life works so that we can survive,that's what makes me and her a part of Harmony,"

"So it turns out you're a part of Harmony too!" Rainbow exclaims.

"Harmony's also chaos,don't forget that,that's why it's complicated,"

"Alright,so we get it how you are connected,but you still haven't answered our first question about you and her,"Fluttershy reminds.

"Oh right!Let's move on from that,well it's hard but I'll tell;me and her haven't spoken to each other for a long time,actually,the last time we saw each other was when I was first imprisoned in stone,"He admits.

"So long?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah..Oh!And she's my older sister,forgot to mention,"

"She's the elder one?" Fluttershy asks.

He shaked his head up and down which meant 'yes'.

"Emm,sooooo,what happened to you two?" Rainbow questions.

"Well,first of,you know I never told you why I became a.." He pauses awkardly
"A manipulative and crazy tyrant let's say,"

"Wasn't it will for power?" Twilight asks.

"That...and.."

"And...?" Fluttershy repeats.

"Jealousy" He whispered.

"Wait,what you said?" Applejack exclaims rubbing her ear.

"Jealousy….." He answers with a weak face.
"I.." He paused with a face that was ready to cry.
"I was jealous of her,my own blood,and I...and I was a stupid,stupid brother,because I was jealous of her powers always outlining mine in almost everything,cause order always wins and order is more noticeable and all that.And I took that more seriously than I should have back then,”

“Jealous,huh,didn’t see that coming!”Pinkie admitted.

“She meant; it couldn’t be that bad!”Fluttershy said looking angrily at Pinkie.

“I had a sister.The only blood-relationship that I had and will have,and I threw her away.Like it was nothing.She tried but I didn’t listen.Why?Because I am a stupid,stupid stubborn that’s what I am!" He said while kept back some tears.

"Oh please say you don't mean it," Fluttershy told sad.

“Come on Discord,you don’t mean it right,buddy?” Rainbow said trying to cheer him up.

“Yes,I mean,it happened a loooong time ago,she would have probably forgotten about it,but to think of the fact that she was left alone with no-immortal being to talk with and she closed herself because she wasn’t able to forgive herself for letting her only brother be imprisoned in stone for one thousand years,”She paused and thought
“Oh so that’s what she might hate you for.I am not much of a help am I?” She asked him.

“Not at all!” The others shouted.

“Pinkie’s right,knowing her she would have probably do something like this.And it’s all my fault!” He said
”I swear if anything bad happened to her I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for this!”Discord said blaming himself”Stupid,stupid,stupid me!Stupid jealousy that costed me my sister!STUPID!”Discord shouts.

“Come on Discord,you are being too hard on yourself!” Fluttershy said trying to make him feel better.

“But it is my fault! I would rather be in stone than meet her!She would be so mad if she saw me,but at the same time I would give up or do anything to just see her and hug her as tight as my mismatched hands can do!”He admitted.

They all stood in silence,the girls still adjusting to the new information about the master of chaos,and still shocked.The six of them were flipping pages and seeing pictures of the two of them.Meanwhile Discord was looking outside his bedroom window.

“Well,you two look happy here,” Rarity broke the silence and held with her magic a photo of him and his sister playing in the forest.

“Yes,yes we were,”He said looking at the photo smiling.

“What is her name by the way?”Fluttershy asked.

“Arrist..Her name is Arrist”He told her.

“Hmm it’s…”Applejack said trying to find the answer.

“A pretty unique name,”Pinkie claimed“Like yours actually” She continued.

"Tell me..Discord...so if I got it right;You were jealous of your sister,and that jealousy resulted for you to become a manipulative trickster and be banished into stone for a thousand years...and she was left alone?" Twilight questioned.

"Well..I guess with her character and her pain about losing me...sure she was left alone,"

"And you never visited her after we freed you?"

"No....I am too ashamed to go and actually visit her,and I'm also too coward I guess,she would kill me or even slap me in the face or even worse if I ever dared to even be outside her home,"

"Why? I mean,she is your sister,why would she ever stay mad at you forever?"

"She is not only my sister you know,she is also the spirit of order,my total opposite,she isn't like me Twilight,sure me,I'm an enigma that I can change moods and personalities at any time,but her...She is stable,never changes,she doesn't forgive easily,never..."

"But...what if she had forgiven you,maybe a long time ago actually,even if she's mad,you're the spirit of chaos,heck you almost escaped your second banishment,and you say that you can't handle an outburst from your own blood?" Applejack disbelievingly looks at him.

"You know,she is not all friendly and kind when she's mad,and besides,she controls order and I control chaos,and she is more powerful than me,"

"Really?" Pinkie exclaims.

"Well,about that jealousy part I wasn't overeacting when I said that order always outlines chaos in almost everything,she is more powerful than me,I guess back then she didn't resist in my chaos because she was hurt for me betraying her," He then frowns,a frown that the girls had already seen many times.

"You know I can't understand how though,"Twilight asks.

"Hm?"He looks confused.

"How she's more powerful than you?"

He sights and says further
"Order is the most noticeable thing in our world;To the trees that mostly look the same,to the simple physics,she is behind everything,and me obviously,but I control different things like;controlling the flora and fauna of nature so it can have chaos and order,and control the right amount of chaos that life needs.So the most noticeable thing is order,so,that only tells that she has more power so that she can sustain it,"

"And if you're so different,that tells that she can't control chaos right?"She guesses.

"Yes,I can’t control what she controls because we have a different type of magic,I have chaotic magic she has the magic of order and basically you know,because we are different personalities and we would be driven crazy if we did each other's job.Though chaos hasn't got limits there is one thing that I can't outbeat,can't trick or even destroy all at the same time without affecting me ; order.What I did back then was to trick and change your personalities,but I didn't destroy you or outbeat you with your magic against mine,the thing is ; you are spirits too but when I changed your personalities you didn't fade away right?"

"Yes,but that's because we are still mortal ponies,well at least back then I was still a unicorn,but anyways, I always thought it was because of our mortal side too,we are not spirits that nature needs to be alive,like you and your sister,we can be replaced if the next barriers are worthy of it,because we weren't chosen since our birth,we became spirits later,so because you're spirits of nature then you have to act yourselves or else you fade away,"

"Exactly,you weren't chosen to be spirits since your very birth,but me and my sister were actually,and you know; despite the fact that she and I are different we are still very connected,if for example me the spirit of chaos faded away from nature completely then it would result for my sister to disappear too or the other way around,”He said

“Wait,WHAT!Is that even possible?” Fluttershy asked shocked.

“Yes,the one rule of nature is simple;if one of the two opposites disappear then the other disappears too eventually,if one of the two opposites disappears then why should the other exists in the first place?”

“Wow that's logical and a bit harsh”Twilight admitted.

“Indeed but that's how nature works,well at least for beings of nature like myself,”He sighted.

“She knows that you are free or not?”Fluttershy asked.

“I really don’t know maybe she is maybe she is not,but if she knew from the first day that I was free,she would have probably killed me already,”He answered.

“But you can’t hide from her forever!”Twilight told.

“Yes,what would happen if she knew that you are free and she is mad?”Pinkie asked.

”There would be nowhere in all of Equestria I could possibly hide from her," He answered in a disgruntled tone.

"She's that powerful?" asks Twilight.

"More than you can imagine.Even if more than half of her powers would be gone from her, what remains is more than enough to track me to the ends of Tartarus itself!"

“Wow that’s pretty scary,”Rarity said.

“Can I ask why didn’t you told us before?”Fluttershy questioned the draconequus with a secured smile.

He sighted.
”I..I was afraid,”he murmured.

”Wait,What?”Pinkie Pie asked.

”I was afraid,alright!”Discord shouted a bit this time.

“Wait YOU the spirit of Chaos afraid?”Rainbow said ironically.

“You don’t know here as I do, if she is mad she can be more terrifying than I ever was in my whole existence! If she wanted it she could easily just snap her fingers,and puff!She could easily turn me into stone and break my statue into one million pieces!”

“Wait,she can DO that!?”Twilight asks

“If she wanted it,SURE!”

Then the six mares were left with open jaws.

“‘Sight’ She can be more capable in things that I can’t.She is able to manipulate better than even me!I didn’t even dare to say her name out loud!Because that always gives me the chills.Not even the Elements of Harmony have ever scared me as much as her!Plus she knows all my weaknesses and my fears and my most darkest secrets and she could easily just ruin my life!”Discord said with a terrified expression.

Everyone stood in sock of the knowledge of what the sister of the Master of Chaos could do.

“Wow!No offence dude but I would be scared if I had a sister like that!She seems terrifying and well mean!”Rainbow said.

“Rainbow!”The other five ponies exclaimed.

”It’s his sister,talk nicer!”Fluttershy demanded.

“What I am just stating the facts!She seems scary and the most terrifying being even for me now.Seems logical why he didn’t told us about her before!She might be worse than him when she is mad!” She continued.

“You are talking about his own flesh and blood and his only family,dare to say one more rude word!"Applejack threatened
"How would ya feel if they talked about your only sister like that!?”She asked.

“Now that you are saying it,”Rainbow looked at Discord
“Sorry, no offence really!” She apologized.

“No it’s alright,for me she is the only one that I am really afraid my life for!”He said with worry.

“What’s her name again really now?I can’t remember!”Rainbow asked.

“ARRIST!”The other five answered out loud.

“It’s not that hard to remember!”Twilight annoyingly said.

“That’s still not an excuse as to why you never told us about her,” Fluttershy unemottional reminds him.

“‘Sight’ You..know me too well,”He admits.

“I am just not so comfortable talking about her...even with you I wouldn’t say it before...and even right this moment kinda feels...I don’t know...sad I guess...It's just...like words can’t possibly be spoken..it hurts talking about her,”Small treats started to roll on his cheeks.
”I am ashamed of myself for abandoning her!It’s not easy to..to remember the one you cared, and love and you simply betray her like that!Even if my jealousy took the best of me back then deep inside I was simply breaking!My only sister!And I was a stupid brother..”

“So that's the reason you haven’t been yourself for the past weeks,” Fluttershy realises

“Yes,it’s just..” He paused and headed towards his desk, sat on the chair and was looking at the music box.

“Me and my sister were inseparable back then,truth is,you six remind me of her,especially you Twilight,"

"Wait,I do?"

"Of course,when she was mad at me,she would throw me a book or even slap me with one,"

"What's that supposed to me!?"

"That my sister's a nerd,just like you,if her only weapon against me were books,"

Twilight pissed looks at him,but has to wonder
"Is that even possible?To slap someone with a book?"

"Well,my sister could do it,so I can't deny it,but it doesn't hurt as much as it seems,"

"Wait,your own sister slapped you with a book?" Rarity strangely asks.

"Ten times,"

They all six looked at him with weird and very shocked faces.

"Of course all ten were accidents,my sister isn't a psycho you know,"

"Phew," They said relieved.

"But,why of all times you remember her now?" Rainbow wonders.

"Well,remember Fluttershy when you first came here?"

"Of course,how can I forget?" She replies shievering a bit.

"When I was ready to sleep that day,that music box started to play," He points with his claw the music box.

The music box was small,but clearly old,it's colour was silver and was round-shaped,and someone could tell it was made also from silver,in the right side of the box was a key attached to it,and atop of the box was a wooden pink toulip.

"It's beautiful," Fluttershy comments.

"Thanks,my sister gave it to me on my 13th birthday,I have kept it since then,the only thing that I haven't locked away that reminds me of her,"

"Your sister made it?"

"Yes Pinkie, so you can imagine my surprise when it started to play,"

"Wait,started to play?On it's own?" Rarity asks.

"Well,at first I thought it played on it's own,but then I realised that I , actually wanted to listen to a calm music before I sleep,and,so,without realising it I made it to play on it's own,"He pauses.
"Sometimes when I want an object to appear my magic can appear it without me even snapping my fingers,I know weird,but happens,"

"And,your magic made the music box to play,sooooooo?"Pinkie exclaims wanting to find out what's next.

"Well,let me tell how it was....

{FLASHBACK}


It was a long day for Discord,especially since he almost faded away from the universe ,because he didn't act like himself due to him beleiving that his friend wouldn't want him for his chaotic nature.

'Huh,have to be myself more often,' He thought as he walked the stairs to his bedroom

'I now want to just go to bed with peace and silence for the first time,He continued thinking as he entered his room
'A sweet soft music would be just what I need right now,

Then without warning,a sweet soft melody was coming from his music box on his desk.

" B..b..But how!? I didn't.."He then remember of what his magic can do at times and relaxed himself for a little while

"Oh right,my magic can make things appear or act without even snapping my fingers at times,huh,still haven't gotten used to that.What spirit of Chaos are you if you don't remember your magic's abilities Discord!?"

"And I'm talking to myself,again, 'sight..."

But then a memory stroke him.
The melody was his dearest sister's lullaby that she sung to him when he was a kid.

"That music..is..sister's..." He looks a bit scared at the box but then,his body couldn't hold the sadness and pain,his heart started to shater and no longer after,he collapsed into the floor crying.

"I..I'm sorry {snif} so SORRY Arrist!" His tears,salty but still he didn't mind the tears as much as the pain his heart was experiencing.

"You know that I still love you,Arrist please,sister,forgive me,{sniff},please sister.....

His expression pain and sadness,his mind kept him sad and his only thought was;
'I am so sorry sister , but I still love you , please , forgive me , Arrist big sister , please I need you ,please.....sister....

{PRESENT}


"Wow,that's sad," Pinkie admits.

"{Sniff} Yeah...one of the moments that I just can't think of anyone but her,"He replies wipeing some tears of his face.

"Do you..think of her...a lot?" Fluttershy asks.

"Three or four times a day , take it as a....yes,"

"We're so sorry Discord ," Fluttershy tells.

"You shouldn't, I caused all that pain to me and her , so you shouldn't be,"

"Come on , don't be like this , we can't stand seeing you like that,"Pinkie exclaims.

"{Sniff} Sorry for the crying thing , sometimes , I just can't help it....You can't possibly understand how much I miss her...."

"It's quiet alright dear,we would all act like this," Rarity assures.

"You know,now that we learned that you have a sister,how was your childhood? You never told us anything about it,"Twilight curiously looking for the answer

"Well,actually.....she practically raised me all this time, if it wasn’t for her I can’t even imagine where would I be without her! 'Sight' She.....is my only blood relative and we two are the only ones of our species,”He said heavily,not crying anymore.

“That must be hard,really,for the two of you being the only ones,”Applejack said.

“Well,that never bothered us a lot,instead,we were bothered of how to survive,”He said

“Wait,how to survive?But you are the abominations of order and chaos!Didn’t you have your magic to survive?”Rainbow asked confused.

“No,” He replied emotionless
“Back then we were kids,girls,we both didn’t have the same skill of magic that we have now.We were mostly able to do simple spells.And we had to survive like that,it took years for us to learn those spells,but,before that,we had to work for just a loaf of bread.”He said pissed.

" Wait..you worked when you were kids!?"Pinkie shocked asks.

"Yes...times were hard when me and my sister were born,the very first town that we stumbled upon and had to stay to finally have a roof up our heads,was in a village with unicorns,"

"Only?Not other species?" Twilight asks.

"Well,it was the era before Equestria was made , before the three pony kinds even knew one another , every species were afraid of one another , so no one trusted no one back then,"

"Hish,pretty harsh , and how did they let you in?You are different species,how?"

"Well at first we didn't knew about how tribes behaved one another , we discovered it the hard way..."

"Y..you mean?" Twilight scared oif the answer asks.

"Girls , I have to admit something , I didn't have the best childhood....Actually..." He then walked to the box and picked the small vase that was full of bits.

"Both me and her...Had the WORST childhood someone can think of..." He held the vase in his paw.

"Really?" The six mares surprised look at him.

"We..were two,small,unprotected children,and we didn’t even had someone to look out for us,it was only ME and HER no one else.We were two kids that were KICKED OUT in EVERY town they stumbled!”He said angrily and started walking back and forth.

“The first time I worked was when I was FIVE and she wasn’t an adult also!She was like SIXTEEN or so!Or maybe seventeen,don't quite remember,"He then stopped walking.

"What!? You started to work since you were 5!?" Applejack disbelievingly questions.

"And they weren’t easy jobs by the way,"

"I can't believe ,you worked when you were kids , and ,what were your jobs?" Twilight interested looks at him.

"Well,when we settled in our first town to finally stay somewhere , I worked as a vase maker,"

"Vase maker?" They all surprised look at him.

"Yes, that's one of the vases I made when I was a kid,"
He hands them the vase;
It was medium as a size of a normal vase,but there were incredible details at the drawings,it was made of glass and had small drawings of the day and the night and the bottom had a drawing of a rose.

"Wow,you made this?It's so beautiful Discord,and you made this when you were a kid?" Rarity holds the vase and anyone has to admire the detail and the effort that was put on the vase.

"Yes,I was known in that little town as one of the best vase makers despite my age,"

"Really?Wow,you must be good with your hands,this vaze's amazing," Applejack admits.

"This is so impressive,didn't knew you were a vase maker," Fluttershy also admits.

"Thank you,I'm glad that you like it,anyways,and my sister worked as a tailor , she was also known as one of the best tailor ,"

"Did you at least,liked it?" Twilight asks.

"Well , yes , I liked being able to make and draw vases ,it was always creative , thought I was only designing what my boss told me to draw , so yeah ,not much of freedom of making what I want,"

"And what about your sister?" She,again,asks.

"Well,my sister was completely tired when she returned from work,but she kind of liked it,she isn't very creative anyways,so she likes just putting and making the clothes together,it was like a puzzle for her , and she always finishes what she starts,but,those weren't our only jobs, actually,we both also worked as bakers,"

"Wow,you sure had very responsibilities,especially for such a little age,"Applejack has to admire

" Well,there were hard times too, sometimes we had to stay without food for days.
In those conditions we lived.And to think that we had to disguise ourselves as unicorns in order to not be kicked out again made it only harder,and we didn't have a very big patention in magic yet,”He continued.

"Really!?You had to stay without food for days?And you ahd to disguise yourselves?
How did you even survive?" Rainbow disbelievingly exclaims.

"Well,as we both worked as bakers,we brought two-four pieces of bread when we returned home from that job,"

"So how was your schedule?How did you lived back then?" Twilight asks.

"Well,here how most of our childhood was ; we woke up ,took our poni forms and headed straight to the bakery without breakfast, then as we returned to our small apartment that we rented,we ate those small pieces of bread that we sometimes brought,there were times that we didn't brought thought,so when we returned home we were completely hungry,and when there wasn't any food,I had to go to make and design vases without being fed,so while I was at the shop that I was working,my sister went to the market,and,because we didn't have a lot of money too,she also stole fruits and other food,but she only brought two or three fruits because she could be caught stealing,so when I returned to the apartment,I usually just ate an apple or an orange sometimes,altough when my sister didn't brought food or we didn't brought bread,we both eventually had to stay without food for a whole day,and when my sister brought only one apple,I ate the half and then when my sister returned from her work she then ate the other half,oh she returned at midnight by the way,but luckily we didn't have problem with drinking water,luckily the water was free,"

The six were left with mouths completely open.

"Close your mouths,a fly will come in there," He jokes.

"I..I..have no...words..Discord," Applejack spoke.

"You,oh,you really had the worst childhood someone can think of,so sorry," Twilight sadly admits.

"And there's no end,when me and her weren't able to disguise ourselves yet,and of course,didn't knew the policy about different species,so it resulted to us that;everywhere we went every town that we encountered the villagers would try to CUT OUR HEADS! Because…... we are different,huh,and always the same story;when we went to a town they saw us and then tried to cut off our heads and…..they always called us the same name,”He paused.

“What?” Twilight asked.

“Monsters….the only word they could say about us was this;MONSTERS!" He says angrily
"Even if I had heard it countless of times,it still hurted!Both three pony kinds called us like this back then when we would come to their villages,and every time they would KICK us out of there.Every time..”He said softly looking at the floor.

“Sorry for that,but...You know how it is like?To just…..to be kicked out no matter where you went because of who you are,and to not know how home feels like when you are a kid,well it HURTS!Huh,to never be called a child,to not know anything about friendship because the times back then were cruel and miserable, to know that your kindness and compassion was taken as a weakness ,loyalty,pft no one knew anything about loyalty,to know that the only way to survive back then was either to hide in the shadows and just don’t speak up your opinion or from an early age to become a predator and chase for victims...You can’t even think of how it is like to live like that,with fear and cruelty and with the feel of...just wanting to kill yourself because you sometimes though that no one cared about you at all...Just..wish to at least know or even wish to imagine how happiness feels like.……….What we have suffered deserves to no one,”He ended while looking at them at his last sentence,his expression with pain.

“Discord,dear,we...”Rarity said softly.

“Wouldn’t imagine how that felt,” Applejack finished her sentence and lowered her hat.

“Discord,we never knew,”Twilight softly told him.

“No one can possibly imagine how you felt,”Fluttershy admitted.

“That must have been so sad and-”

“Painful?Yes,it was painful indeed,”He cutted of Pinkie while looking outside the window,again crying really hard.
“Now you understand why I never told you anything...it hurts to remember…{sniff}simply hurts,”

“You both never grew with parents?No one else beside your own selves to love you dearly?”Twilight clearly sad asked him.

“No parents,not a feeling of belonging somewhere..yes,”

“So your sister..was the one who practically raised you.Must have been hard for a child to raise another kid all alone,I had Applebloom when my parents died,I don’t know how could I manage it without help..YOUR sister must have had a LOT of courage to raise you by herself..I admire her for that,”Applejack admitted while holding her hat in her hoofs.

“Yes,it was hard for her,she was only twelve when she found her baby brother beside her when she appeared as she said to me.I wouldn’t have managed,I don’t know anyone who would in a such a young age expect her...even after all those years she will never stop to be the ‘miracle sister’ as I say!”He chuckled as the others did too.

“‘Miracle sister’ that's the best that you’ve got?”Fluttershy asked him with a smile picked up on one side.

“In my defence I was only 10 missy!”He replied.

“But really now..I remember that the princesses told me that back then you just hated pony kind for no reason..But now..Now it seems that you both have every right to be mad at us!For the way that we ponies back then treated you.I can’t imagine of a worst fate,to be kicked out for who you are in a such young age,you both grew with fear of our kind,that must have been the reason why you hated us so much!”Twilight said.

“You know it stills feels weird though,to be with ponies that don’t want to cut my head or call me a monster,still feels weird.But,that was a long time ago,things have changed and luckily for the better!If you were different back then,they would chase you to death or even leave you headless!Gulp”He gulped and then touched his neck.
“Yep,stills feels a bit weird!” He repeated.

“Well,we would never cut your head because you are different,heck,now that I think of it,everyone’s a bit weird!”Applejack admitted.

“Yes,I mean,I don't know what our kind though of you back then,but I swear now we would never cut your head off!”Rainbow assured.

“Huh,it’s pretty ironic though,two kinds that feared and hated each other are now friends,hah,I wouldn’t even imagined it back then!”He chuckled.

“Really?”Fluttershy asked.

“Not even in my craziest dreams back then!Hah.Things do change after all...do change..Huh…”He sighted.

“So,you have a sister huh,I still can’t believe it though!You...have a blood relative...so..you were practically lying to us all this time...Do the princess's know anything or..?”Fluttershy asked.

“No...You are the first ones that know it.No one else...well beside her!”He replied.

“But...still...you couldn’t tell us about her because you were hurting?So much?”Twilight questioned.

“Yes...She...and I had a fight and it resoulted to me to become a crazy tyrant while her being left alone...And all of this because of my immaturity!She tried but I continued on being stubborn!To simply betray the only sister that I have...the one that raised me and loved me and THAT’S how I repay her for! I just...wish that I could simply tell her how sorry I am for that.To see her after all those years and know that she isn’t mad...But it won’t happen because I am sure that she is so mad with me!Who wouldn’t be actually!?”He angrily said to himself.

“But,how do you know that she is mad?Maybe she is just as sad as you are now,” Fluttershy told.

“Yes...take the princesses for example;Luna was also unsure if her older sister would forgive her for becoming Nightmare Moon.But when she returned,Celestia welcomed her with open hoofs!Who says that this might not be the same case as you and your sister?”Twilight said.

“Yes,you never know if you don’t give it a chance!Maybe she will be happy that her younger brother is finally not the crazy tyrant that he used to be!”Rainbow suggested“Emm,no offense” She continued.

“Maybe when she sees you she might hug you as tight as she can and starts crying for seeing her baby brother again!”Pinkie said excitedly
”And she might want to meet all of us!...You know to thank us for returning you back.And she might be very friendly!”Pinkie continued “I know she will be fun because you are a fun guy and she practically raised you so it only tells that she is fun too!”She ended.

“Yes!She might not be so bad after all.I am sure that she doesn’t want to kill her only brother,”Applejack assured.

“...”He silently heard the girl's words,he started to think;
'Can she really forgive me after all those years?Is there really a possibility that she isn’t mad at me?’

“So..the question is…..what are you going do?””Fluttershy asked.

"I dunno,it's been a very long time since I've last seen her,and that time I was ready to kill her!But maybe.."

“She won’t be mad?” Twilight cutted him.

“Yes...Maybe….huh...But there is a high chance that she isn’t willing to see me,I don't want to cause her any other pain,”He painfully tells

"I'm sure that your sister will be more than happy to see you again if you ask our opinion," Fluttershy tells.

“I...might not be sure about that!I need time.To think…”He replied.

“So..you are going to try?” Applejack repeated.

“I need time to think,maybe yes maybe not,"He answered.
“But I want you to promise that you won’t tell anypony about my sister yet,maybe things won't turn out well though,so do you promise?”He worryingly asked.

“Promise,” They said.

“And I am sure that you will find out a way,”Fluttershy cheered.

"And remember,you're not alone,"Twilight reminds.

“Hope so,” He hoped.

“So I think you might want to be alone right now,you know,to think of what you will do,”Rarity predicted.

“You know,you might be right,I need some time to think,”He thoughtfully said
“And thank you,”

“For what?” Twilight asked.

“Because you listened to me,I really needed to tell someone how I felt.Never hold feelings,that’s what happens!And also,for not punching me in the face for not telling you earlier,”He joked.

“The last one was close!”Rainbow added.

“Well,we are happy to help!And the breakfast banquet that all of us will have tomorrow is still on right?Your house remember?”Twilight asked.

“Yes,I remember still on,don't worry about that,”He assured.

“Emm might teleport us to Twilight’s castle?”Fluttershy asked.

“Sure!And thank you again,for being patient with me,”He thanked.

“Sure,anytime!”Rainbow replied
”Told you it was going to be an adventure!”She whispered.

“What you said?”

“Nothing!”

“Well,bye,see you tomorrow!” Pinkie waved at him.

“See you!” He said and then;

{SNAP}