• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 920 Views, 19 Comments

A Forgotten Life - PeriwinkleLove



Discord has been acting strange the past few days after the events of the episode 'Discordant Harmony',so what's up with him?

  • ...
3
 19
 920

Chapter 5 ; A truth shall be reaveled soon enough

“Ooo…” said Pinkie, examining the room that had two large bookcases that were full of books, potions sitting on shelves,a desk that had a picture of his friends,a music box,a silver key,and a small cupboard was a part of the desk.There was also a rather small bed near the far wall with a closet just beside it.The walls had the colour of light blue they also had drawn waves of the sea and some stars in the ceiling,it also had a clock on one of the walls,a little table,a door that led to the bathroom and a window.

“Wow this room is actually pretty cool,”Rainbow admitted while touching one of the walls with her hoof.

“That’s the only room that is...well not that much chaotic!”Twilight said while looking the bookcases.

“He sure reads books like you Twi,” Applejack exclaimed while eyeing the bookcases.

“I didn’t see that part of his house,looks pretty!”Fluttershy said watching the photo of her friends sitting,laughing all together.

“Nice photo he has there,” Rarity honestly smiled while also looking the photo.

“Yes,yes he does,”Twilight agreed.

“So why are we here,he said he wanted to show us something?” Pinkie bounced still from her excitement.

“I dunno,hey see that key over there?” Applejack pointed at the key in his desk.

“I bet it opens the cupboard,really want to see what’s inside!I’ll go open it before he returns!” Rainbow claimed while marching in the desk.

“Now wait there,you can’t open it without his permission,it’s very rude!”Twilight said while blocking her path.

“Oh darn it!Fine,but I AM going to ask what’s inside!”

“You’ll find soon,” A voice answered.

They all turned and saw Discord holding a disk with a plate of biscuits and glasses of water.

“Ohh hey there,”Rainbow said nervously.

“That cupboard that you wanted to open,is actually going to be opened by me,” He continued while leaving the disk in the small table.
“Eat freely,tell me if you need more,I’ll just go and”- He paused
-“Try to find the courage and open that cupboard,”

The others went to the table and started grabbing the cookies and eating them while also drinking water,in the meantime,Discord was nervous and hesitated neither to open the cupboard or not,
Should I open it?Or not?
He thought to himself.

Author's Note:

«Want to read what happens next?»

«Well,if you answered ‘yes’ then wait for the next chapter!
If ‘not’,then,get lost!I have better things to do as the writer!Wait and you’ll get a SURPRISE!Then you will say that I’m completely full of surprises!»

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

(There might be short chapters,but it will stop soon enought until his secret is revealed)