• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 920 Views, 19 Comments

A Forgotten Life - PeriwinkleLove



Discord has been acting strange the past few days after the events of the episode 'Discordant Harmony',so what's up with him?

  • ...
3
 19
 920

Chapter 11 ; The meeting

“Might I help you?”
The draconequus spoke.
She had no horns in her head as it seemed,her mane was white as snow,the beginning of her hair was straight but at the ends it was pretty curly.Her hind legs were purple, but were that of a pony,her hands were yellow coloured but were that of a dragon,her body was a serpentine shape like, she had bright grey fur,her tail was like her brother’s,a red dragon-like tail but had a slight pink fur at the end of her tail,her head was like a pony’s and grey coloured,she had dark purple eyes with black slits as pupils,she had two identical pink and light blue-colored wings that had the shape of a phoenix’s wing.And as length someone could say that she was a bit shorter than her brother.

“H..h..hello there,” Spike told facing her,he was very surprised and just a tiny bit terrified by her appearance,not as much as the others.

“Emm..Nice to meet you mam,”Applejack hold her hat as she faced for the first time Discord’s sister.

“I know,I am a bit weird looking,but I am not going to hurt you!”She assured.
”Wait...two earth ponies,two pegasie,a dragon and”-She paused and took a closer look at Twilight
-”an alicorn...”She told suspiciously looking at her.

Twilight was trying to not show her nervousness when the draconequus,for a good ten seconds,was eyeing her with a suspicious look.
But then her attention was back to the whole group.

“You six must be the famous elements of Harmony if I am not wrong?”Arrist asked.

“You,know us...”Rainbow worryingly eyes the rest.

“But of course!Who doesn’t know you?” She excitedly said.
“You must be Rainbow Dash.Spirit of loyalty as I heard,you were the first one to create a sonic Rainboom and you were a filly,impressive,”She eyed her with a small smile.

“You have to be Fluttershy.Spirit of Kindness,heard that you managed to take down a cocatrich by your stare,never heard anyone do it.Very brave of you actually,”She admitted while looked at her with a smile picked up one side.

“You are Pinkie Pie.Spirit of Laughter,I know because you are the only one who has a smile and bounces around excitedly!”She looked as Pinkie bounced around with no apparent reason.
”Hmhm”She giggled
”You are the joyful one,right?You managed to lead parasprites of Ponyville……….by playing instruments,I have never heard that before,”She told surprised.

“Applejack,spirit of Honesty,your family created Ponyville and you are working at Sweet Apple Acres,I know that you are doing your work with love and time,most don’t do things like that anymore, respectful,really.”She smiled.

“Rarity I presume,spirit of Generosity,I am aware that you own three boutiques,one in Ponyville,Canterlot and Manehattan.You must be really good at designing to have so many customers.Fashion is hard sometimes,I understand really,I worked as a taylor and it wasn’t easy for me,”She looked at her with understatement.

“You are Spike,or should I say ’Spike;The brave and Glorious’”
She giggled
”Huh,I never heard a baby dragon saving an entire empire twice!Very impressive,you are written history young dragon,”She proudly-like smiled at him.

“And you must be Twilight Sparkle.Element of Magic and Princess of Friendship.I have heard a lot about you.It’s an honor to meet you all,”She admits.

“Oh,really,well glad to meet you too!”Pinkie told excitedly as she offered her hoof.

“Thanks,my name’s Arrist,” She replies as she shook Pinkie’s hoof.

“So..what are the elements of Harmony and their dragon friend want from me?”She asks.

“Well nice to meet you Arrist,we would introduce ourselves but you seem to already know!”Applejack told.

“Oh but of course,” She joyfully said,but then her face turns emotionless.
“I would knew the ones that turned my brother into stone,now would I?”

Silence.
Even Pinkie stopped bouncing from excitement as she heard the words,and her face turned with fear.

‘We’re doomed…’Twilight thinks.

‘Go and find Discord’s sister,they said,it would be FUN,they said!’Applejack thought.

‘Wonder if she can actually kill us,oh WHO am I kidding!?She WANTS to kill us!’Spike worryingly thinks.

‘WhyInTheNameOfEquestriaMe?WhatBadDeedDidIEverDidToDeserveThis!?IfIsurviveIWillMakeAStatueToWHOEVERGodProtectedMeISwear!’Rarity though inside her mind,but her thoughts were so fast that they could barely be understood.

“Gulp” The seven gulped loudly.

“She knows that”-Rainbow whispered to Fluttershy.

-“We turned her brother into stone!”Fluttershy whispered back.

Author's Note:

The moment you've all been waiting for!
Well actually you wait another moment,but that will come too!
Stay tuned for another chapter of ; A forgotten Life
:raritystarry: