• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 292 Views, 30 Comments

Apple Annie Oak Tree - Creativa-Artly01



The story of Applejack's great aunt Apple Annie Oak Tree. Enjoy!

  • ...
17
 30
 292

Chapter 35

Later that night after Celestia tucks in Blueblood for the night, Celestia goes to the kitchen and makes hot cocoa with unicorn and pegasus shaped marshmallows for herself and Annie to enjoy as they talk before walking out and joining Annie in the royal courtyard under the stars. She hands Annie the mug and Annie takes a giant sip. "Thanks for doing this amazing party!" says Celestia with a smile.

"No problem, I enjoyed doing it!" replies Annie with a smile. "I love making foals smile especially now that I have two of my own!"

"You had another one?" inquires Celestia.

"Yes, a colt named Golden Apple," replies Annie, "he's such a sweetie. Apple Jam absolutely loves him."

"Yeah, siblings are the best, like I've said before, I'd be a nervous wreck if it wasn't for Luna."

Annie takes another sip of hot cocoa and Celestia does the same. "If you don't mind me asking, what ever happened to Blueblood's mother?"

"She passed away two days after his second birthday," says Celestia, "her name was Anya Treasureblood. She was a really nice mare, loved by everypony. When she died, it absolutely destroyed little Blueblood. When I saw him in tears, I couldn't help but rush to him and sweep him up in my hooves. We never talked about his mom after that and we likely never will, well, at least, not until he's older. He's still very scarred by her death. Honestly, I don't blame him. After all, he is just a foal."

"Yeah, I don't know what my children would do if their father died, it would probably destroy them too. Our jobs may be dangerous but they're not deadly, that's the good thing." Annie finishes up her cocoa and then turns in for the night, Celestia does the same. The two are just glad they got a little time to themselves to talk especially after the busy day working at the prince's birthday party.