• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 292 Views, 30 Comments

Apple Annie Oak Tree - Creativa-Artly01



The story of Applejack's great aunt Apple Annie Oak Tree. Enjoy!

  • ...
17
 30
 292

Chapter 11

A few days later, Annie and Franklin hop back on the train and return to Ponyville, where they are greeted by two very excited dogs and several of Annie's excited family members. As they see the bracelet on her hoof, they congratulate her with smiles on her engagement. "Thanks!" replies Annie with a smile on her face. She's so glad they're happy for her and approve of Franklin. She couldn't ask for more.

Back at Apple Annie's house that evening with the dogs at their feet, she and Franklin sit down and begin to plan their wedding. "What kind of wedding do you want?" asks Frank. Annie then begins to sing.

"I want a big, glitzy wedding. A giant white cake with bride and groom on top. I want a dress with poofy sleeves and a sweetheart collar. I want a big, fancy wedding. I don't want something simple. I want something unique from every other wedding. I want a big, glitzy wedding. That's what I want or I don't want one at all."

"Well, I'd prefer a simpleton wedding," replies Franklin. He begins to sing. "I want a simple wedding. One like a farmer would have. One with only close friends and family. What do you think of that? I want a simple wedding with a three layered square cake. I want a simple farmhouse wedding. If that's not what I get, I don't want one at all."

"Hey, maybe we can combine both ideas?" suggests Annie.

"Yeah, I think that will work, I think we can make that work," replies Franklin with a smile as he touches her hoof. Annie smiles then blushes. She's glad they can combine their ideas to get the perfect wedding that they both desire.

A few days later, Annie goes to the pastry shop run by Chiffon Swirl's great grandmother, Butter Cake and puts in her order for the cake. Meanwhile, Franklin is off ordering the invitations from the mail service. He makes sure to watch and see if the information is put in correctly, which, by a miracle, it is. Once he gets them ordered, he heads off to get fitted for a suit while Annie is now at the dress shop getting fitted for a dress. Everything is coming together without a hitch and the two couldn't be happier.