• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 292 Views, 30 Comments

Apple Annie Oak Tree - Creativa-Artly01



The story of Applejack's great aunt Apple Annie Oak Tree. Enjoy!

  • ...
17
 30
 292

Chapter 14

Fifteen days later, Annie and Franklin return home from Honeysuckle Hollow and their two-week long honeymoon. As they enter the town, they are greeted by all their friends and family. Annie smiles as she embraces all her family in a hug. She then lets go of the embrace and follows Franklin back to their house, where they are joined a few hours later by Annie's younger siblings, who embrace their big sister in a hug with smiles on their faces.

"How did the honeymoon go?" asks Annie's little brother, Johnny.

"It went splendidly," replies Annie. "Love, love is a wonderful thing. A honeymoon after a wedding is a tradition that shows how much so, love is a wonderful thing. Love is a wonderful thing, love is a wonderful thing. I could never ask for anything more, anything better because love is a wonderful thing. Love is a bond shared between man and woman, it's been that way since the start of time. No reason love is so strong, it's the most perfect thing around. Love is a wonderful thing, love is a wonderful thing, I will always know this truth, the one truth that will never change, love is a wonderful, yes love is a wonderful thing."

"Did you have fun?" ask Annie's sisters, Melody Joy, Sweetheart, Catty, Lilac, Honey Hay, Lil Lil, and Emeralda.

"Of course, I had the time of my life," giggles Apple Annie, a smile appearing on her face. She then proceeds to tell her siblings all the details about her two weeks away on honeymoon, which they listen to with eager smiles and open ears.

Author's Note:

Siblings of Annie Oakley aka Phoebe Moses's Pony Equivalents

Melody Joy=Mary Jane Moses
Johnny=John Moses
Sweetheart=Sarah Ellen Moses
Catty=Catherine Moses
Lilac=Lydia Moses
Honey Hay=Hulda Haines
Lil Lil=Elizabeth Moses
Emeralda=Emily Brumbaugh