• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 292 Views, 30 Comments

Apple Annie Oak Tree - Creativa-Artly01



The story of Applejack's great aunt Apple Annie Oak Tree. Enjoy!

  • ...
17
 30
 292

Chapter 27

As Cinnamon Bun and Apple Jam continue to enjoy the Children's Comic Book Show, Cinnamon Roll goes to stroll around on his own where he soon bumps into a beautiful young mare, only two years younger than him, named Cherry Sweet. The two begin to talk and then go off on their own, leaving Cinnamon Bun and Apple Jam unattended and on their own. Apple Jam soon notices that something is wrong. "Cinnamon Bun, where's your brother?" asks Apple Jam.

"I don't know, he was here with us a few minutes ago, I don't know where he could've gone," replies Cinnamon Bun.

"Well! Let's go find him! C'mon!" hollers Apple Jam. Cinnamon Bun nods and the two run off in search of Cinnamon Roll. They look all up and down the comic show for several hours on end before they finally find him in a corner kissing a mare. The two look on, both disgusted and in shock. They can both agree they wish to unsee all of this, alas, they both know that is impossible.

"Cinnamon Roll!" hollers Cinnamon Bun. "You were supposed to watch us! Mom told you to!"

"Who cares what mom says? I'm a grown stallion. You're ten, you can take care of yourself!" replies Cinnamon Roll, slightly ticked off by his little brother. He then groans as he kisses Cherry Sweet goodbye and then apologizes for the behavior of his little brother. Cherry just smiles as she waves goodbye to him. Cinnamon Roll groans once again as he walks back to the comic tables to talk to the creators alongside his little brother and Apple Jam. He can't help but feel grounded. All he wanted was some time alone with his new girlfriend. Was that really too much to ask? Clearly, it was. He can't feel but he's the go to foal sitter for his mother and that is something he absolutely hates.