• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 292 Views, 30 Comments

Apple Annie Oak Tree - Creativa-Artly01



The story of Applejack's great aunt Apple Annie Oak Tree. Enjoy!

  • ...
17
 30
 292

Chapter 17

That afternoon, Franklin, not able to handle it anymore, grabs his stuff and hops on the first train back to Ponyville. Two hours later, he arrives back in Ponyville, grabs his stuff, hops off the train, and dashes at full speed back towards his home. A few minutes later, Franklin busts through the door of their home. Annie smiles at him and lets out a laugh. "Did you have fun in Canterlot?" she asks.

"Yeah, not really, I missed you and our daughter too much," replies Franklin. He comes over and takes the happy, cooing filly from Annie's arms and begins to tickle her, causing her to laugh. He smiles. "I'm glad to see you, my little darling Apple Jam," sighs Franklin. He tickles her again and then tosses her in the air before promptly catching her in his hooves, her laughing all the while. Annie just smiles as she sits in her seat sipping her hot green tea. She's glad he's home, having fun with their daughter, and hopes he doesn't plan on leaving again anytime soon.

A few hours later, Annie takes little Apple Jam from Franklin and puts her down for her nap. She then comes out and she and Franklin go off on a walk across town with the dogs to the Ponyville Dog Park. As the dogs play with the other dogs, the two talk and Franklin tells her everything about performing for all of Canterlot and all of Equestria, her eyes wide as she listens. Franklin smiles as he sees she's enjoying his story. He couldn't ask for anything more. He has Annie, they have their family, and that's all he ever wanted and he knows she feels the same.