• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,053 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,053

Chapter 3-Five Months Later, The Gala

Five months later, it's finally the night of the gala. As they enter the castle, the foals stare with wide eyes. Big Mack goes over to talk with his sister, and Honey Apple and Crisp Apple go off to hang out with their cousin and his friends. As they stroll over to him, Mackintosh happily introduces his cousins to his friends.

"Honey Apple, Honey Crisp, these are my friends," says Mackintosh, "Lightning Bolt, Soara, Angelshy, Gold Medal, Silver Platter, Zinger, and Sunflower Shine."

"Hey," reply Mackintosh's friends.

"Hey, nice to meet ya," reply Honey Apple and Crisp Apple.

Meanwhile, Big Mackintosh and Cheerilee take to the dance floor for a slow dance, as do the rest of the adult ponies. A few minute later, Screwball walks up and says a hello to her little sister.

"Hey little sis, nice to see you again," says Screwball with a smile on her face to Angelshy.

"Hey Screwy," replies Angelshy, embracing her big sister in a hug.

"Do you want to dance with me?" asks Screwball. Angelshy nods and the two go and enjoy everypony else on the dance floor. Lightning Bolt and Sunflower Shine then follow suit and do the same as do Mackintosh and Soara. The couples smile as they dance. They're having the time of their lives. After the song comes to an end, the children and Screwball go over and talk in their little corner. They laugh, joke, and tell stories. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash is off preparing for the aerial display with the Wonder Bolts, while the rest of the Mane Six chat with the princesses. A few minutes later, the children go off and get some punch with Screwball before going off to join her and her father in their crazy antics. It's one exciting night and with Screwball at their side, they're soon going to make it ten times more exciting.

Over under a table, discreetly hidden, Screwball and Discord use their magic to turn the butterflies of one of the dresses into bats, spiders, and snakes, freaking everypony out especially Rarity and Fluttershy. All the children then laugh, covering their mouths to muffle the sound. The group continue to mess with ponies for a few more hours before being found by their parents and taken to watch the aerial display, which they ooh and ahh at, wide eyes and smiles stretched across their faces.

At the farm that night after the gala has come to an end, Mackintosh shares how much fun he had at the gala with his parents. They just smile as he tells them everything. The two are glad he enjoyed himself. That's all they could have ever hoped for and then some. A few hours later, Cheerilee tucks in Mackintosh for the night, kisses him on the forehead, and leaves him to dream about the night's events.

A few minutes later, back out in the main room of the farmhouse, Cheerilee and Big Mack sit on the couch together and just look out at the stars from the window. "Why do shooting stars mean so much to you, Big Mack?"

"They mean a lot to my entire family, they're a reminder that our parents are still looking out for us, even though they're dead and gone."

"Well, that's sweet," says Cheerilee before kissing him on the lips. The two then part from the kiss and look up as two shooting stars fly by. "I'm sure they're proud of you," whispers Cheerilee. Big Mack smiles. He knows Cheerilee is right. His parents are likely very proud of him and if they were alive, they'd tell him so. Big Mack sighs as he goes to the farmhouse door and looks out into the night sky. He'll always look to the stars with a smile. Some things will never change.