• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,050 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,050

Chapter 24-A Big Day in April

April soon arrives and it's the day before the wedding. Lil Mack goes to the jeweler and picks up the rings. Soara is at Rarity's getting her dress fitted for the final time. The florists are tending to all the flower arrangements. The menu is being checked once, twice, three times over. Everything is coming together perfectly. Meanwhile, the bridesmares are going through their own final fitting and their corsages tightened or loosened to fit.

The next day, Lil Mack tightens his bow tie and Soara adjusts her veil. The two then get into position. Lil Mack gets on the right side of the main hall with all his best stallions. The wedding march then begins as the flower girls enter then the bridesmares and then finally Soara in her beautiful pink wedding gown. She then takes her place beside Lil Mack. Celestia then begins to give the speech. "We are gathered here today to unite Lil Mackintosh Apple and Soara Dash in holy maretrimony. Maretrimony is a harmony and union between two ponies, a stallion, and a mare. It's a sign of love at its highest point. It's a sign of love at its truest as well. Now, I understand you wrote your own vows." She looks at the two and they nod back. The two then begin their vows.

"I, Lil Mackintosh, takes you Soara Dash, to be my wife, through health and sickness, stormy night and sunny day, through thick and thin, for as long as I shall live."

"And I, Soara Windy Dash, take you, Lil Mackintosh, to be my husband, through health and sickness, stormy night and sunny day, through thick and thin, for as long as I too shall live."

"You may now kiss the bride," says Celestia with a smile. Lil Mack then swings Soara in his hooves and gives her a great big, long kiss. The two then exchange rings and share another kiss. The two are so glad to finally be married. Their lives are about to begin together and they can't wait!