• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,049 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,049

Chapter 22-Wedding Plans Part 2

The next day, the two sit down and add some more to the reception menu for the wedding. They add things like pear poppers and flapjacks and stuffed daffodils as well. The three then get to planning other smaller things such as table settings and what kinds of flowers they want.

That afternoon, Soara goes off with her mother, Scootaloo, Angelshy, and Cheerilee to get fitted for a wedding dress. The first dress she tries on is a no sleeve one with lace decorations all over. Soara is not thrilled about this design and even states as such before going and changing into the next one, a short poofed sleeve dress with a slight pink tint to it. "Oh yeah, this is definitely one I'd consider!" says Soara enthusiastically. She then goes and tries on the third dress, another poofed sleeve dress with a slight purple tint to it, which she ends up not being a huge fan of. She then tries on two or three more dresses before settling on the pink short poofed sleeve dress with a matching pink flower ringed veil. They then place the order and go off to lunch.

As they're walking, Cheerilee pipes up. "I'm glad you chose that dress, it suits you."

"I agree with Cheerilee," adds Rainbow, "that dress is definitely you."

"Thanks, mom, thanks, Cheerilee," replies Soara, "I'm so glad I got the dress of my dreams." A few minutes later, they arrive at the Ponyville Cafe and are seated by one of the waiters.

"What would you like to drink?" he asks the mares.

"Pink lemonade," says Scootaloo.

"Pink lemonade here too," adds Soara.

"And a pink lemonade for me too," replies Angelshy.

"I'll have an iced tea," replies Cheerilee.

"And I'll have the energizer blackberry lemonade," replies Rainbow Dash.

"Sure, I'll be right back with those," replies the waiter. He sticks his pen back behind his ear and goes off to get their drinks, which he returns back with a few minutes later and places the drinks in front of them. He then takes their orders and returns with those a half hour later. The five then enjoy their meals only talking occasionally.

Meanwhile back at the farm, Lil Mack is designing the wedding bands up in the hayloft where it's quiet. He's glad to have this time for himself to plan the perfect wedding ring. He'll go and give it to the jeweler tomorrow, once he's sure everything is perfect. For now, he has the task of getting the rings to that perfection.