• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,050 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,050

Chapter 11-A Day At Aunt Applejack's

The next day, Cheerilee drops Lil Mack and Joy off at Applejack's for the day before heading off on her daily errands. "Thanks for agreeing to watch them," says Cheerilee.

"Don't mention it," replies Applejack with a smile. "I love my niece and nephew."

Cheerilee then heads off towards the market place. "Auntie Applejack, can you take us to see our grandparents tree?" asks Lil Mack.

"Sure," laughs Applejack. She scoops Joy up into her hooves and lifts her onto her back and then the three head off to the edge of the orchard.

A few minutes later, they approach the tree. "Wow! This tree is incredible!" gasps Lil Mack.

"Yeah, your grandparents are buried here," sighs Applejack as a tear forms in her eye. She then sits down facing the tree and Lil Mack and Joy then do the same. Applejack then begins to sing. "This is a place of memories, a place of long ago. This tree shows how love can heal broken families filled with empty holes. This tree is proof that unlike sides can combine. It shows that reunion can work. It shows that feuds can't out last time. It shows who we are. This is a place I want you to remember for the rest of your lives. This is a place to remember them, how they impact our lives. This is a place to remember them and how they impact our lives even now that they're dead and gone."

A few hours later, the two leave their spot under the tree and go off to get ice cream. At the ice cream shop, the three laugh and joke and catch up. Applejack is glad to spend quality time with her niece and nephew and she'd have it no other way. After finishing up their ice cream, the three go off to the amusement park and enjoy some quality time together playing the carnival games and riding the kiddie rides. As they do all this, they laugh and have a great time. After leaving the park, Applejack walks the two home, Joy asleep on her back.

Back at the house, Applejack places Joy into Cheerilee's arms and Lil Mack runs inside and up to his room but not before giving Applejack a goodbye hug. Applejack smiles. "Thanks for letting them spend the day with me, Cheerilee," sighs Applejack, "I enjoyed myself."

"You're welcome, feel free to take them anytime," replies Cheerilee with a smile.

"I'll definitely take you up on that, goodbye," says Applejack as she leaves.

"Goodbye!" says Cheerilee as she waves Applejack off.

Back at Sweet Apple Acres that night, Applejack picks up a picture of her and her nephew. She smiles as she places her hoof on it. She then places it back on the table and heads off to bed. After all, she had a long day with her niece and nephew and she has to head off to a rodeo early tomorrow morning, so she definitely needs her beauty sleep. Hopefully, maybe Cheerilee will let her take Lil Mack along. She'll just have to wait and see.