• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,049 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,049

Chapter 14-A Third Date

Three days after the rodeo, Lil Mack goes and picks up Soara and the two go to the Hay Lily Dance for their third date. At the dance, the two nuzzle each other as they dance. They couldn't be happier.

"I'm glad you invited me to the Hay Lily Dance," says Soara with a sigh.

"I'm glad you agreed," replies Lil Mack with a smile.

The two continue to dance for hours on end alongside several other couples, both young and old. A few minutes later, Lil Mack walks off and brings over dances for the two of them to enjoy. As he hands the cup to Soara, she smiles then begins to drink and he does the same. Once the two finish their drinks, Soara takes Lil Mack's hoof once again and they go back onto the dance floor and begin to dance once again. As they dance, the two begin to smile and even share a kiss, which shocks them both.

After the dance, Lil Mack walks Soara back to her house before she takes to the sky but not before giving him another kiss and thanking him for the amazing night. Lil Mack smiles as he walks away. He can't wait to get home and tell his parents about his first kiss. After all, it is his first kiss and he has the right to be excited about it.

Back at home, Lil Mack sits down with his parents and tells them the news. "Momma, dad, I had my first kiss with Soara today."

"Good for you, son, I'm so proud of you," replies Cheerilee with a smile.

"Eeyup," replies Big Mack.

Lil Mack then begins to tell them all about the rest of their night especially every detail of the dance. As he talks, they can't help but smile. They're so proud of their son. In their eyes, he's growing up so fast.