• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,050 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,050

Chapter 6-A Second Date

It's a beautiful Friday evening, wind blowing, stars shining in the sky as Soara and Lil Mack approach the Ponyville Cafe for their second date. The two are excited.

Once inside, the two are seated by one of the waiter's, whose name is Jefferys. Once they're seated, he asks what they'd like to drink. "What would you two like to drink tonight?" he asks.

"A Hot cocoa please," says Soara.

"I'll just have an apple juice," says Lil Mack.

Jefferys nods and goes off and get their drinks. A few minutes later, he returns to the table with the drinks and places them in front of Soara and Lil Mack. "Are you ready to order yet?" Jefferys asks with a smile.

"Yes," replies Soara, "I'll take the daffodil steak with the daisy cream sauce and a side salad."

"And I'll take the triple stacker sandwich with hot sauce and I'll also take your apple wontons," replies Lil Mack. Jefferys nods and goes and tells their order to the chef, Carto. Carto then throws the daffodil steak and three hayburger patties onto the grill. He then pulls out the apple wontons and begins to steam them on another part of the grill. About fifteen minutes later, he puts the finishing touches on the dishes and hands them to Jefferys, who then takes them to Soara and Lil Mack.

"Here you go," says Jefferys putting the plates down in front of Soara and Lil Mack, "enjoy!" The two nod and begin to eat their dinners. As they eat, they don't notice Angelshy spying on them from outside. She's just glad to see her friends happy.

"So," says Lil Mack, "will you be my date for the community dance at Sweet Apple Acres next weekend?"

"Of coarse," replies Soara with a smile, "I'd love to." She then puts a part of the daffodil steak in her mouth and swallows. She's thrilled that she gets to be Lil Mack's date next weekend. She'd been hoping he'd ask and now he finally has. A half hour later, the two finish their meal, pay, then head off on a walk down to the Ponyville fountain. There, they share a kiss before parting ways. They had an amazing night. Now, though, it's time for them to get home and get their outfits ready for next weekend's dance.