• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,049 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,049

Chapter 21-Wedding Plans Part 1

The next day, Lil Mack and Soara meet at Sugar Cube Corner and begin to plan their wedding. "So, what kind of cake?" he asks.

"Strawberry with strawberry cream," replies Soara, "it's my favorite!"

"What do you want for the reception food?"

"My mom makes a mean mac n cheese casserole," replies Soara.

"And my parents make an amazing apple stromboli. It's apples and cream cheese with bacon in a fluffy pastry. It's heaven."

"What other foods to go with those?" inquires Soara.

"Hay steaks and hay burgers, I guess," replies Lil Mack, "But we can come back to that later. Who do you want for your bridesmaids? I already know who I want for my best stallions."

"Well, Angelshy and your little sister, obviously," replies Soara, "now tell me who you want for your best stallions."

"Lightning Bolt, Zinger, and Gold Medal, of course," replies Mackintosh. Soara then notices a sad tone in his voice.

"What's wrong, Macky?" she asks, a frown appearing on her face.

"Oh, it's just my grandparents will never see me get married and start a family of my own because they're dead. Follow me." Soara nods and follows him to the edges of the apple and the old pear orchard where he then shows her the tree and their tombstones in front of it. "This is where they are buried," says Lil Mack as a tear falls from his eye. "They died long before I was even born. I never actually knew them, but even so, I can't help but feel connected to them, Ya know?" Soara nods as she sits down beside him and pats him on the back. She just wonders why he didn't tell her about this sooner.