• Published 30th May 2017
  • 474 Views, 0 Comments

A True Friend - blackblood

  • ...
 0
 474

A Discussion between two friends

CHAPTER 2


“Hey, Fluttershy!” Rainbow Dash said, entering Fluttershy’s cottage.
“How are you doing?”

“I’m fine Rainbow. What about you?” Fluttershy said while picking up Angel bunny.

“I’m good, hey do you remember Cloudchaser from Cloudsdale Middle?”

“Him? I don’t remember much of him besides the time he called me a failure and that my parents are disappointed in me that I couldn’t fly.”

“That’s awful Fluttershy! Did the teacher see?”

“No he didn’t see, he was setting up for class today. But after they stopped their harassment on me I found a note while walking away from them.” Fluttershy said tears welling up in her eyes.

"What did the letter say?" Rainbow asked, stroking a squirrel.

"It said Fluttershy, Never give up on yourself. Just believe in yourself. -A Friend. " Fluttershy said, the tears openly falling down her face.

"That's great Fluttershy! Do you know who wrote it?"

"Actually I never did find out who wrote the letter, why do you ask?"

"Well, hypothetically speaking, what would your reaction be if you best friend wrote the letter?"

"I would give them the biggest hug I have ever given because, without them, I probably would have jumped off a cloud and fall to my death. I don't think anypony would have cared about my death though."

Rainbow Dash, tears now streaming down her face hugged Fluttershy tightly.

“Fluttershy don’t say that! Of course, people will miss you! What about your friends, your family and most importantly all of the ponyville? Don't you think they will miss the Element of Kindness?”

“Well, I guess they will miss me, but what if they forget about me? Who’s going to take care my animals?” Fluttershy asked.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy, I’ll be sure to have a memorial for you when you die. Also, your friends will take care of your animals!” Rainbow said, rubbing Fluttershy’s mane.”And do you want to know something even better?”

“What would that be?” Fluttershy asked, looking up at Rainbow.

“You remember when you said that you never found out who wrote the letter?” Rainbow asked.

“Yeah, I remember saying that. Why do you ask?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well….. I wrote the letter that you found at Cloudsdale!” Rainbow Dash said sheepishly.

Fluttershy’s eyes widened at this, her mouth opening wide. “You wrote that letter? But why?”

“Well, I saw them bullying you, and due to my numerous counts of violence, I wrote the letter to emotionally support you,” Rainbow said with a smile.

“But you didn't have to, you should have just left me alone to weep by myself.” Fluttershy said, her gaze falling to the ground.”

“Hey,” Rainbow Dash said, lifting Fluttershy chin with her hoof,”Don’t say that about yourself. You are better than to just be left alone.”

“Thank you, Rainbow Dash! Thank you for helping me at my worst time!” Fluttershy said, hugging Rainbow Dash as hard as she can.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment